Monday, March 10, 2025

IN DOG(e) WE TRUST" & the "Good Christian/rapist/Nazi/genocidal" DOG(e) BLUES SONG "My Last Dollar is Gone" will be sung as a chorus and refrain across America --and is being sung by me today plus more torture, never-ending to my death but before that, my last saved dollar from the Stimulus and Student Loans, which I did not want to spend, are being taken away PLUS all money I was paid for having over the $2000 monthly allotment penalized for not reporting in my savings account. It could be even more drastic than just taking every cent away then charging me more to pay back before they will resume my payments & other penalties far worse could be handed down by the sneering contemptuous worker at SS (88): Soon Social Security under direction from the Trump terror, which was an operation begun before the election (they knew they would "win" the rigged elections) but it's not enuf for them, and continuation of .....Terrorist noise report: drilling in the room 2 floors down--changing rooms for months--on all sides, hour of drilling for months and months, then maybe a few months pause last year, then daily for years, and 7 years of drilling and pounding non-stop for hours per day, day after day. The terrorists bring "work" to drill and pound and saw using industrial saws drilling into cement and steal for hours per day. The building is mostly empty, only terrorists live here--when they go out to work or party, the dirlling begins. I remain detoxing (s**itting) poison out and paralyzed, fighting for my life to heal, stuck and paralyzed for decades due to the piosoning. The drugging (which is still poisoning) p;lus non-stop attacks by a non-stop rotation of people---never-ending people rushing to join in. People I tried to avoid for years knowing they have attacked me murderously in the past--now have come because my money is being taken away by Social Security--all the money I saved every month out of the subpoverty income so I could have some safety net--they are taking it away plus money I wa spaid for this month, and student loans and other "gifts" by people I could not save in my mattress because every time I leave my home is ransacked--my items are rummaged through, to the depths of the hiding places, sprayed with stinking substances stolen or broken or ripped frayed--money has been stolen constantly from me. I kept the money in the bank, now I face serious threat all money taken even what I was paid by social security this month because I saved for YEARS--all was orchestrated by the billionaires who have obtained global fame from attacking me or stealing my ideas--and now new people are joining because I asked people from my past to please help--and they brought other people to exploit and profit off my demise. The drilling and pounding continues.

Depression-era music of the hills of America---1929, 1930, after the huge market crash

now DOGe ("IN DOG WE TRUST") is a'gonna make people a goner and they have a boner for making people stoner aloner and poorer to the grave! I was on Trump & Musk's hit list for impoverishment before they rigged the final outcome of the last election. For having fought off various abusive sexually violating and then verbally death threat abuse members of his high-ranking team--plus years and decades of fighting off the Democrats then fighting Obama (pairing with Trump now to assault me because I became outraged) and fighting fighting and now

they want to take my last dollar and then maybe more---serious draconian measures for having saved the Stimulus checks and for having saved another gift that I was given and I saved so the inevitable death blow I could survive from this group. With their world of brainstorming bigots and hateful murdering marauders, they devised this plan to take all away "legally" through Social Security--as soon as possible after Rtump took "power" which he never stopped grabbing under Biden through his Democrat partners allied closely with their "across the aisle" partners (in crime)


and so, I asked someone for help, they came with more members of the very system that forced this exact contract upon me decades ago--rushing when I asked for help--with the new spawn of former violently assaulting people now like all the spawn of the a-dolts who are immature and violently ugly towards me for their promotions--


I await the letter stating if they are taking away all my money

putting me in prison

 or just taking all my saved money and then some to force me into not being able to pay the huge amount they are charging me for "overpayment" for just saving money--the stimulus, is now going to be taken, money I saved will be taken, and all that I saved every month from the subpoverty income I saved will be taken--and then they might charge me more than I have for not having reported it so I can't pay them "back" for having saved the government stimulus in 2001.


The Depression of course preceded the Nazi uprising also in America (it was rising before the Depression but it is credited directly to the rise of Nazism in Germany--by Germans stating their inflation and high unemployment, etc)


"My Last Dollar Is Gone". Mark Dvorak. November 24, 2020.




Trust your Nazi government to save you from people like me--so they are cutting your Social Security money to save you from becoming rich so your soul is going to heaven for not becoming "evil" by focusing too much on wealth accumulation. The billionaires will be saved when they pray in groups clustered around the F icon phallus symbol of wealth accumulation (The Washington Monument) as your money is stolen so they can save you from people like "me" who is "evil" and all the hate words used against me (far so many of them all unjustified, I find that actually the creeple making such unfounded accusations turn out to be exactly that which they are trying to sully me with--all the names, the toxicity, the dirty filth and sexual debasement they are actually what they are projecting to try to get people to ignore that they actually are all that they accuse their "subordinates" of. 


Trust in them to save you from Jews homosexuals and etc because those who are of that ilk who are working with them are spared--it's the ones like me who you all have as your enemy--the "good" ones are the ones taking your money away to feed the billionaires because purchasing luxury items will "stimulate the economy" and better make sure that I am left with NOTHING so I can never have any chance--and what a joy it is for all of you. A little "pain" for many who want people like me killed, raped and all finances stolen and blocked. Oops, they are having some of their money taken too--but they are inconsequential they will just have to wait until people like me are killed off, they can continue to steal from the people who they forced into poverty once they are dead--or alive--

Trust in them to put competent people in power, they may be black or brown and call themselves activists feminists but ultimately they work for DOG(e) and have no faith in "God" (of the Bible) but they do have faith in killing me, as you all do too. Not to try to put out bad energy against myself by writing this, but it is certainly apparent at this point that NO ONE upon whom we are told to "trust" is doing anything but allowing the theft and murder to continue.

"IN DOG(e) We TRUST". Reagan Youth. November 12, 2019.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...