Friday, March 28, 2025

The message clearly has been stated: " Accept being punched in the face, sexually abused, partnering with rapists who have poisoned and tortured you for years, do not resist, do not insult back and be a sex slave poisoned and abused to death without fighting back"--that is the Hegseth directive and at stake are my DISABILITY BENEFITS which he has openly threatened to cut off if I don't comply and do what he wants--which is he, his family abusing insulting threatening and torturing me for now it's since he was nominated for his position--taking turns with the violent German rapist Jonas Nay, and the pitt team of hate who have had me poisoned, mutilated, dismembered while stealing my ideas and blocking all I could ever hope to achieve in any way possible on this planet, and because I have done nothing but fight, write about the inevitable result of them using Trump as their means of political leverage in obtaining this Nazi media entertainment political monopoly contract out of simply abusing me using mind control implants torture gang stalking death squads endless sleep deprivation poisoning drugging every day---and they put Trump and Musk into power in order to achieve this. Somehow Hegseth was off from punching me in the face slapping me in the face with the German rapist urging him on, dirty ugly shitalina smiling and laughing as dirty Nazi male after male rushes to rape beat punch me in the face from side angles--black Nazis like Ice Cube, et al the skin color almost makes no difference any longer. English Nazis without end the actors playing benevolent charitable intellectual types but just brutal and Nazi for promotions in this contract protocol system which is just replication after repeat with no intellect involved whatsoever except for how to abuse degrade torture--is that an intellectual skill I wonder? And so, Hegseth asked me a few days ago to watch the news. I knew I should not. .The daily barrage of enraged people and the travesty of the dismantling of the United States is a daily trauma epic soap opera which, if I simply watch any of the news and which of the expletives are nominated and put into power, they rush to rape beat assault and torture me so their children can be included in the H-wood monopoly nazi cartel ( including all other groups pandering a$$-groveling more like to the white supremacy bigot group, who endlessly ask me for ideas). I watched the news because a huge chunk of the hard-as rock poison has come out from new exercises which I heard a loud ugly "craack" in my back and for 3 days I have fell unconscious on my bed sleeping so they inject my nails with knives and poisons, teleport me to hate skits and I am stuck laying unconscious from toxic shock while they have no reservations in exploiting this "weakness" on my part from the poisoning they all jeered at how "ugly" my body is from their poisoning intending to mutilate me and kill me while using my ideas to be handed Oscars in rigged "wins" every year on and on and on and on. So, I watched the news to divert my brain because I can't "ignore" the endlessly abusive death-threatening English most violent Nazi bigotws because I watched a movie that is over 15 years old assuming the crap would not come to haunt me but it came like a violent abusive rush of English bigotry and Nazi racism against me, after another creep who joined in last week with death threats and sexual violence for me having written an intellectual comment on the YouTube video of a clip of the movie Titus which Steve Bannon co-produced--about insurrections and brutal violence in order to achieve power--reflecting the current situation of the 4th Reich (the 4th Roman Reich to be more exact following in the heels of the Nazi 3rd Reich)//and I watched the news and saw that Hegseth and a few others are embroiled in a national affront of leakage of sensitive material others claim it is highly top secret and national security is at stake. The first thing Hegseth did once nominated and approved for his Pentagon position was to spend hours per day, every day, having me beaten he would punch me in the face grab at me sexually his children danced around me yelling "loser" at me (which is exactly what his "Jewish" counterpart M. Bloomberg with his daughter also did but more violent than Hegseth, by the way). and so, he's rushed to assault me again punching me in the face, then spending H OURS commenting on every single thing I do, promising me that the poisoning has stopped which, due to him stating that my benefits would not be stopped, he had himself and his children abuse, berate, insult and he grabbed punched and attacked me and when I finally, after days and days after years and years, with the German rapist who has gone on for half a year of rape brutality violence teams of dirty nasty white shit filth creeps in my building stealing breaking the floor attacking stinking filth attacking me in elevators--Germanic and Russian sleeazy dirty creeps of the "normal" Nazi demographic which has killed everything else off in their countries they are everywhere here with tons of little Thai girlies looking for approval will do anything to attack me to gain it.//and so, hours Hegseth has been abusing punching and t hen playing "friendly" after tortrure and abuse, cutting my money off. The news videos of people lamenting that lack of security and the breach and all the failure finally Hegseth asked me, in truth serum mode, what I thought about it. I began caustically to laugh like I was a teenager in middle school laughing at someone who got into some accident, schadenfreude it is called for Nazis, by the way. //He glared and stared and like all the exlpetive abusers for all the years, after I finally, in so much sickness today I can't express it for days unable to function just gulping food down, ,screaming at pitt and Baryishnikov after about 10 years for pitt (I mean 15) and 3 years of Baryishnikov to GET OFF ME goddamn while as I could not tolerate seeing them (while I was exercising, or at all). Hegseth has since become the main abuser for the past 2 days, punching and lunging at my face then sitting commenting asking me questions and lying about future outcomes of this situation i.s. they have stopped poisoning me. They have not stopped he is ordering it to be done as of this very minute every day non-stop for his greedy racist hateful benefit, as do they all (even my family, who are programmed Nazi minority minions completely viciously brutally murderously violent all towards me). And so, I began screaming about him abusing punching with the German creep--and they all do this asking me why I can't tolerate them after hours days weeks and years of non-stop torture. Once I begin to scream about how awful they are, they get promotions for me screaming about it. I am very ill I can't describe how bad the sickness is, as they have CUT MY MONEY OFF and they are torturing me and increase it and the under my skin sort of parasitic leeching apparatus protocol to force their unwanted selves upon me at my most vulnerable moments. They kept me poisoned for over 15 years (and much longer) JUST so they could mutilate my body and laugh about it (shitalina really enjoyed that) then raping the poison into my body (the pig ape Nazi worthless over-paid scumbag "men" really enjoyed that) and now Hegseth, because he "flubbed-up" but I believe it was intentional just like Trump's classified docs being left in open places for the infiltrating Nazis to get classified top secret info on the U .S. as Trump really is an agent of foreign countries--the worldwide push for an elite overwhelming wealthy class from every country and a plantation peasant system underneath has no boundaries--but I continue not to digress--So Hegseth is now attacking me so the Nazi Mafia cartel will give him allowance for the seeming' "oversight" but I really do not believe that these people are that "stupid" or careless at all. I have been around Hegseth for weeks and he is an exacting and military type personality like a coach training people by kicking and abusing if he thinks he can become a Nazi abuser and get away with it (like he is "training me" with brute force coupled with moments of appearing to "care" after h ours of me so ill I can't muster the energy to "ignore" him or anybody endlessly yapping into my skull using this voice-to-skull technology. After screaming from his weeks of punching slaping me in the face from a side angle just as I am barely able to get any vision---from a blacked-out state to just gaining a bit of sight in the foggy teleportation situations, which is what the German sleazy dirty creep has been training these filthy crap parasites to do in order to "traumatize" me, and Hegseth has told me before that if I stop resisting (being raped and poisoned and abused to death so stupid mediocrities can steal my ideas and I am insulted without defending myself, the Nazi dream of creating a European class of deformed and oppressed Jews who are not blonde and willing to smile and "love" Nazis, which is all I have seen of the "Jews" of Whorewood, whatever their hair color is they must have whitish skin. But regardless of all that, as I am not so "dark" but I am just commenting on the white supremacy indoctrination that has fully enveloped the Jewish diaspora as far as I have seen in my life of going everywhere to get away from the Nazis and thugs endlessly attacking me on all sides. And so, I screamed after hours and hours of abuse and then "friendly" "help" with constantly telling me how I should clean and what to do and asking me polite questions after slapping my face while I am in a sick toxic shock comatose sleep state but "waking" in the teleportation state to being punched from a side angle in the face by Hegseth acting like a military boot camp abuser---and so I screamed about all the abuse he has inflicted for all these weeks, which is how he has obtained his clearance to get the green light for exoneration regardless of his lack of ...well, he has spent so much time attacking me I wonder if he has done any work in his real job at all for all these weeks?//Literally, this is no exaggeration.

 My benefits remain "suspended" the lying Little River Social Security Field Office has told me to "wait" for 2 weeks while Mr. Melle, the screaming yelling abuser trained in exactly what to say while my brain was numbed and I was in shock, as he told me I should come in person to the field office and pay all money in my account (which he is not supposed to demand, but both Elon Musk and Hegseth have threatened my life and Hegseth has made it clear that if I don't just love him for extreme abuse and he needs to have a "sinful' woman to abuse--I guess that is the excuse he would use for me in his "Christian purity" or whatever they are thinking or saying they just call me horrible names and then tell me they won't reinstate my benefits until I submit to being raped poisoned and etc. He has lied to me many times so I can't believe anything he says. He really wants me to "submit" and he will continue to have my money cut off, that is probably the reality and I know it but that is the trick "trump" card he is playing at this time, under direction of Trump of course.


I heard from Rachel Maddow's newcast today that Social Security is trying to force people to come in person to their Field Offices to prove identity. that may be one reason why Mr. Melle from the Little River Field Office in Miami has been demanding that I come in person but additionally with a cashiers check to pay them personally--because they are trying to implement this In-person identification process even though I had a legitimate phone interview on February 27 at 10:10 a.m. the real interview was bypassed they supposedly claim that they tried to phone me but my number did not go through --I have no doubt it was a lie. I phoned trying to get the situation under control, Mr. Melle picked up for the 3rd time of the 4 times I had phoned that office prior to the interview date. (meaning the calls are relayed to him--if he even words for that office I do not know). I was then told that the interview was not legitimate because he is in the wrong office and it has to be done again. I told them (on March 10) after receiving a letter stating that an additional $10 would be deducted from my benefits due to a 2002 overpayment which I had cleared up in 2002--have been paying off since, but they added $400 more to it. Stating my benefits have been reinstated. No further information sent to me, and the benefits are suspended on the site. Perhaps they are waiting for Trump to pass his regulation that people must be identified in person before they send another letter stating I would have to do that, in addition to not giving me ANY WAY to have my benefits reinstated through the actual legitimate process which they are disregarding illegally by the way and extorting me for all my funds. They are supposed to work out a payment plan and keep my benefits stable so I can survive but deduct an amount per month instead of demanding money paid at their office. 

-==========


This same strategy and protocol system has been used on me by nefarious Democrats posing as anti-Trump and also the lone Republican Kinzinger in abusing me and they are all sanctuary-safe by having assaulted and abused me. It's like...the endless line-up of people who make any "mistake" by not being perfect followers in all respects rush to assault me, in particular the January 6 Jewish men of that Select Committee--two of whom have assaulted me using the Nazi protocols they have both been promoted. Giggly laughing mocking insulting Kinzinger who laughed at me being raped and mutilated like it was a fun, fun wonderful thing for his racist proclivities claims that Trump should just "try" to get him for his role in the committee--he was "pardoned" for having assaulted me and laughing and making fun of me being poisoned and mutilated and tortured to death like so many others have done--or glaring in vicious hate or making death threats for me fighting to save my life, to not be tortured for information extraction every single day by a group of seemingly hateful psychopath posturing nazi "liberal" of Whorewood who appear to have only cliches and racist stereotypes as their arsenal for how they are "elite superior" and but however, they appear to not have any unique ideas to sell off in order to furnish a fake opposition to Nazi acquisition of all positions of power around the world, to which they are privy high-ranking members of this endless contract out on me. Ostansibly I am the only Jewish person actively fighting Nazism who is microchipped and being teleported so I am the only one, as usual just sitting here writing about another violent abuser. but now they have goteen Musk, who has nearly had me killed when he first was handed this technology along with Amber Heard who had left Depp, but somehow wanted me dead for having fought both of them to get them to stop the rape and torture--writing about domestic violence constantly for a few years, as Heard (turd) like shitalina stealing my writings about their stupidity and vioelence in order to see "feminism" while usurping the movement and turning it to "a woke joke" and thusly being put into the role of rape coordinator sanctioned by all highest offices of rape culture male pig ape scumbag entitlement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...