Saturday, March 8, 2025

I am facing prison or all my money stolen or both for fighting to save my life. //I am faced now, by Social Security (but really by the 4th Reich celebrity-politico terror hate teams, your celebrities and Congressmembers who have raped, tortured and poisoned mutilated tortured and drugged me non-stop on a never-ending daily and nightly basis for over 15 years. Thousands of my posts and facebook posts have been for nought, I only have amassed endless opportunists waiting in line to get a chance to beat, abuse and rape and torture me to get their, their wives and children and friends' promotions that put them at the top of every list, every award for over 15 years this current situation has been a massive campaign to induct non-stop permission for torture sadism fascism Nazism Mafia criminality in the U .S. population through their usually non-elected "representatives". Who really choses the candidates or the non-stop rotation of the "celebrities" in the U .S. population, who just want it to be done for them for the most part, to be entertained in all things and they cheer on whatever stirs any emotion in them or sense of empowerment.//I, the victim, am being threatened with jail or prison and all my money taken because I saved more money than the $2000 allotment for my disability payment slot, which is the lowest possible for any recipient in the United States to survive on. It is impossible and also I was being denied health care and being murdered by the poisoning death squads. The murder has continued without end by the celebrities you all cheer on as they get paid in millions to promote the ideas and concepts they have stolen from my writings (I stopped writing concepts, then the pop singers steal phrases I write as do the politicians who rush to threaten me threaten violence and murder and some of them rape me--these are leading politicians in Congress plus three Presidents have openly joined in the closed situation. Because I was under non-stop poisoning, drugging, my internet constantly turned off every few seconds sometimes, every search is controlled so I get no pertinent information---and I was never informed that saving the Stimuls money would mean I would lose my benefits if I left that money in my account. Or, if I did g et the letter, I never received it because my mail is constantly being tampered with--. Because I had to fight for my life to get health care, literally I was dying, I went to a place where I could get life-saving treatment. Because the poisoning must be detected by MRI technology and Medicaid refused to even help me in any way, except some very weak ibuprofin and that was all I ever got on "health care" I had to go to a place so I could get what I needed t o fight the daily non-stop poisoning. I had student loans I saved and some other money from family. I did not know that Social Security could access all my banking information. I am not able to open an account where I am, and I was in such a state of torture drugging hysteria trying to get ANYBODY to help me, as no one ever has from the entire United States, I was not in a state of mind to be able to research the situation. I have spent years looking for anybody who really is against fascist Nazism in the media or in Congress by watching endless videos on YouTube and endlessly my internet was turned off, constantly and I could not and still cannot use the internet. I never knew that Social Security could access all my information in a bank. I was asked if I gave permission to view my direct deposit account, the agent approved of the intervew and told me everything was fine. He then cut my money off instantly the next day and ever since I phoned him, he "played" yet another game by viciously yelling at me and screaming and accusing me and demanding and yelling, telling me that he was going to take literally every cent in my bank account even what i need to live off this month--and then he may charge me more than I possibly can ever have. He also is such a deceptive abusive personality that he may try to have me in prison for not having exposed all my money, and other factors defying the rules for public assistance. I am on public assistance because I was put into an accident (by the microchip implant system in my back and by people attacking me, as my roommates drugged me and I was always and still always am in a drugged daze under "control" by subliminal "commands". I was put into a freak accident, my legs literally popped up 90-degress while I was running because my bus was late for work. I was encouraged t o "let's race" by some stranger woman who I began to run next to--drugged, under mind control. As I was running down a slippery wheelchair ramp on the sidewalk my legs literally popped up into a perfect 90-dgree--which is impossible "normally" because I have been a jogger and slipping and falling does not entail a 90-degree angle of my legs popping up like that). I was okay and a little bruised. I went to a party that night and danced, I felt a bit of numbness and pain. The next day, the metal rod attached to my spine was loose----I was in extreme pain, unable to move. I had to call in sick and was fired by the temp agency because I had been dancing the night before. I now know that my body was literallly fractured by the terrorist rapists and abusers w ho not only were my stranger roommates, but also they because like a mob violence situation after I was put into this state which is now my real life disability. I have since been. I was left without health care and 2 years later, the metal rod was coming out of my back-it was within one centimeter of coming out of my back where the hook had been loosened. The metal rod was installed by an abusive doctor in my high school years, and it was a "trick" rod where the metal hook could be sprung open, I suggest that is what they did. A few years after t hat, while sleeping, my lumbar vertevrae were fractured so badly I am permanently disabled as as result. T he team of celebrities and the other teams (all stemming from the same celebrities, as one of them has been coming agter me for more than 50 years, others for 30 years, etc) and the poisoning has not stopped. The daily torture t hat continues every day, the mutilation and drugging, continues every day--and I was not able to function and unable to get information unable to do research unable to function. I have been viciously physically and sexually assaulted by this German sleazy creep with the teams of celebrities spending over 8-10 hours per day, in staggered times per day, in the shower, while getting undressed commenting on my body having me raped and punched and slapped my home made filthy and nonstop attacked by people everywhere every minute in this room non-stop on all sides, while sleeping and every day.

 I tried to save my money for the inevitable crisis and to try to have some stability. I cannot open a bank account where I am. I saved my money. and they forced this "interview' by phone, which was another staged attack system of being lied to, discriminated against and all telecommunictions blocked and all chaos, while drugged and under mind control.

They are telling me they will take every cent I have and that means I cannot pay rent. They have the potential to put me in jail for having saved money and not reporting it, and another clinch that I can't write because most or all of you reading this are deadly enemies.


I am surrounded today by the latest violent sleazy sick abuser who has been handed this tech to make dirty nasty comments about my body while I am doing things in my room. I wrote on comment on a youtube video making observations in a conversational way, but using my experience as a literature major I analyzed the situation. The threat to the hegemony of the 4th Reich system and also that not only has th is 'man" been handed top lead roles, like they all have, for his YEARS like more than 13 years of being a part of this system, behind the scenes out of England and the endless line-up of violent abusers who have stolen my ideas because they are conformity and must be considered the only intellectual the only superior and this has been the dominant theme of H-wood movies and it's programming for --forever, 


And he has been making dirty nasty comments and really sleazy and disgusting as well as his physical attack. I had my eyes closed I was concentrating as he lunged in front of me, grabbing at me with this demonic look of hate and sexual violence. That was yesterday.

He is now making ugly sleazy comments about my body and genitals and etc while I am getting undressed, etc.

And I am waiting for this letter from Social Security which will state whether they are putting me in prison, fining me, or both.

I was told the letter will come soon a few days ago but he has to look over my records. It obviously shows that I have violated their rules and this is a breach of law. They can and probably will put legal action against me for having had to flee to get health care, trying to save money by not spending the stimulus checks from Biden, taking more money out of my life-support system because I saved the Stimulus money and family inheritance and student loans. Their illegal actions are of working and not reporting income. But the loans and stimulus are considered "earnings". They deduct the amount if I report it. I am faced with death squad hate attacks constantly and I needed a financial security net for the inevitable, so the used the savings to create an imprisonment situation or all my money taken, even that which is below the threshold for $2000 because I obtained monthly subpoverty payments while the expletives of congress and w-wood were paid in multi-millions for stealing my ideas, which also includes Trump stealing my phrasees and having me beaten raped tortured as he still laughs about it and has sicced his nasty Christian fascist Nazi Senators on me to viciously scream and yell threatening my lfie--one after the next of the most "conservative" and most bombastic in the news

along with the life-threatening Democrats who rushed to join in.


I have to wait for this letter to arrive. I am stuck here with another sadistic psycho hateful English abuser who is jumping at attacking me with his nasty dirty fantasies of torture and sickness bcause I wrote  commentary on a youtube video as a discussion on the topics being brought up---and writing something pointing out what was missing from the conversation and that has brought on death threats violence being grabbed sexually endless dirty sl.eazy comments about my body due to  this disgusting technology being handed to sleazy dirty people who are credited for being elite intellectual artists--they prove that they are dirty foul and unwarranted mediocrities to me every single day. 

Because they are so violent, they were pumping poison into my body while raping me, every day, and stealing my ideas as I was drugged and pleasantly responding out of extreme drugging and a lack of awareness of what actually was going on. Once I tried to stop the murder, the physical mutilation began and now it's hundreds of sick dirty creep people famous celebrities and politicians rushing to torture threaten tokill me for fighting to save my lfie.

They are paid in millions and hundreds of millions. I am facing prison or all my money stolen  or both for fighting to save my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...