Tuesday, July 11, 2023

Terrorist mental, physical and emotional Death and attempted Murder report: Heart-breaking terrorist report//how to "break" hearts using technology.

 Besides the non-stop poisoning with intention to murder me in a most disgusting way with poisons literally suffocating and paralyzing me internally--inserting me with poisons injecting me with poison, every single day for years and years and years; Beyond the pale of the sexual abuse and violence that many are flocking to participate in with teleportation, I am referring in this post to heart palpitations and nervous system exacerbation which is a prelude to a deadly cardiac arrest situation paired with manipulated situations using systematic discrimination and blocks to finances or survival (health care). The network is so extensive of this terrorist organization that it's impossible to bypass and one must navigate it's thorny tooth-genitalia without Vaseline. You will be screwed by artificially-induced heart palpitations and nervous system while you are being screwed over with telecommunications blocks, financial and health  attacks so you will be screwed to death but not smiling as you go down into a heart attack while being screwed--. ("ha ha"). 

---------


The sheer level of stress that this organization forces upon the target is enough to shatter immune system, and heighten nervous survival response which I can feel breaking my system down while it's happening--I can feel after I resolve the issue the terrorist org created so I am in a panic constantly for financial survival--but while trying to "fix" all the damage as I try to go online to reach people to stop their endless threatening block to my survival, let's say in this realm for this context, financially. They turn off the internet just as I am copying and testing and locating information I need to assemble to make a report or have clear information while I am online talking to a (terrorist) agent.

I had pages open on my browser in order to have immediately at-hand information I needed to clarify FOUR MONTHS of attempting to open a simple Savings account--which had blocks for every single transaction along the way. From  the mailing of the signed application form, to information-gathering, to applying for the banking process, to having the mail not registered as being received and a hold put on my account with completely absurd responses from the lower-levels of the bank online chat service (terror agents) who told me that the reason I could not access my bank account was due to my cache, the system is "down" in non-business hours so you can't access your account, the creep wrote and after one hour of that, I was told that there is a hold on my account because the letter I had mailed and it was delayed two weeks, was not registered as having arrived and I had to mentally prepare for all kinds of endless struggle to re-mail it once again across the planet (costing me by now over $25 to just send a letter to this bank)--. Then, needing to phone the higher-level departments to try to ask again to not be discriminated against (this bank also rescinded the application deadline by 3 weeks while I was struggling to be strong enough to go out and print out the application form and mail it in--I was in so much pain and home-bound from poisoning, as usual I always am in that state)--and it's gone on and on and on--and today I saw I still could not access my account. I struggled and struggled and finally resolved to phone the bank at the executive level--which is not instantly accessible to anyone, I had to complain for weeks before being given the department phone number--I opened 5 screens to have information ready and on-hand, and just as I was about to phone,   the WiFi turned off, and went on, and turned off over FOUR times while I sat trying to recover my information. The wifi was turned off just as I was making the phone call, so I had to clear the cache, as the computer was operating so slowly due to malware that I had to wait just to click on each function to clear, ever-so-slowly, every part of cache removal. I had to turn off the router and the laptop and restart and etc--just as I had all the windows of information open, they turned off the laptop. Once I finally made the phone call, all the information I had on 4-5 tabs on my browser which had been open to the correct information when I made the call, disappeared once I reached someone and looked for the information. The system was hacked, the information gone and I sat on the phone with my brain being blasted into not being able to think clearly as I stumbled and was shallow-breathing with my heart racing/palpitating and I could not "remember" what I wanted to say as my cognitive functions were being blocked by the tech. My voice also went, I began to choke as the microchip implant in my throat made it constrict constantly so I was coughing and unable to speak.


 What I could not "feel" was that my heart was being remotely and artificially-rendered into a frantic palpitation and my nervous system and memory functions were almost wiped out. After I turned everything on and off, unplugged everything, had to turn it all back on, I then opened the system as the wifi was once more turned on and off repeatedly while I was fighting to restore and get this business situation cleared up. The bank put a block on my account, although I had done everything correctly, they had done everything incorrectly including endless false information and lies, outright lies and stupid information that obviously was sickeningly stupid and wrong--what can I do, I never know if there is a legitimate agent so I have to go through the entire pretense. After something like one HOUR of being put on hold and waiting while in the chat mode with this bank, they finally told me upon repeated request for them to perform a function for me or help me because I did not know there was a hold on my account, finally after ONE HOUR of asking questions about this most basic problem, they finally "looked" and discovered I had a hold. 

I had to try to phone the bank and of course, the system was hacked, turned on and off repeatedly for another hour so I could do nothing but fight to clear the system and get into it back again.

----

the entire time my breathing was extremely shallow and once I discovered that the bank had somehow not registered the action I had taken, so the hold should never have been put on this account (they also committed a crime of discrimination against me, if I were in America I could sue them but I can't now)

and etc

but the tech was like a precursor to having a heart attack. I could feel my chest under pressure like it was caving inward but not severely, but enough to be dangerous. After I finally got everything done, once I hung up and got done what should have been done weeks ago by this bank, I felt the palpitations and the pressure on my chest and the nervous system heightened effect understanding that this was 100% due to external body manipulation by microchip implant interface with remote technology and other various carriers of electromagnetic (or whatever source the energy is) of literal "heart" breaking effect--heart attack conditions artificially induced.

I personally know of someone who had a fatal heart attack on the day he was leaving someone, and she had interest in their joint bank account as he was leaving her and wanted to retain the house they both financially paid into, and take away the property and money--and he had this "heart" attack and I believe he was killed by the tech I am referring to as this person who inherited all this money and property has used this and various other mind control technologies upon me, as well as handing it out to many in her inner circle (the terrorists always engage multiple groups and friends in their attack system).

It's heart-breaking. Otherwise, I could give a damn about the people inflicting this upon me, as it's not breaking my heart if they go away.


-----------

Plus, on the "domestic" front, I am ordering many healing modalities from an online source because I lacked a mobile phone for so many years due to the last one I bought which was way out of range for my budget of sub-sub-poverty with my money being stolen literally from my room while sleeping--every month--for years/decades


I ordered some tea tree oil to try to heal the mangled nails on fingers/toes--the courier stated online that the package would arrive "today" for the past 3 days. i was accosted by sarcastic and rude Thai people phoning me when I never requested any assistance by phone, telling me to wait for 4-5 days for the delivery which stated "will arrive today" every day, and they essentially were telling me to wait every day for a delivery which could arrive anytime from 9 a.m.-8:30 pm. I have to unbolt my front door with the 4 locks I have, take away the things propped against the door, take out the items stuck into the door to stop it from being opened from the inside. I have to dig out the backpack buried in 4 layers of plastic bags with rubber bands and strings tied securely with knots to stop the mechanical arms from spraying putrid permanently staining odors on everything, and destroying ripping and stealing and making it all shabby, ripped, threads hanging out, etc

It's great physical exertion for me as this kind of bending over and doing all this lifting and work is very tiring due to the hard poisons endlessly latched into my system.

While it's all going on, while I try to get an answer as to when the delivery will be and trying to "demand" politely but firmly that they should stick to the day a package is stated to arrive online as being the day it actually arrive--

and the entire time, while I was struggling with people lying to me and being rude and stupid , my brain was blocked form thinking clearly by remote tech interface with microchips in my brain, and then my heart was beating and pounding, I could feel my nervous system shaking, and I felt my body recoil from the shock in a very deadly way--


This is being used and will continue to be used against people to murder them or break them down. I'm still trying to get anyone shocked or alarmed enough to care by writing about this endless void of inaction by those who believe they are only going to gain endlessly and forever by participating in this hateful system of murder and destruction (oh, but not for YOU--no, only me and people like me, not YOU no you are so beautiful and special not YOU--referring to the people who laugh about the misuse of this tech that is bandied about like candy to drug/sex/work/money/torture/S&M addicts).

-----

Meanwhile: the expletives who probably ordered all this violence upon me (the heart palpitations and systematic discrimination is violence, indeed) teleported me once more to yell and threaten me because they had misfortune in their lives and they are blaming me. In this "truth serum' effect where I can't turn away, can't stop talking, find them abominable and disgusting as I scream perpetually to go away and die--they never go away, they are addicted to the hormones of torture and violence and all the money that is being thrown at every low-level operator being put into highest bs-operator position in every capacity on the planet.

Demanding that I "care" about their personal misfortunes after they have been poisoning and abusing me to death for YEARS YEARS AND YEARS without end. They are now blaming me for having wished them total destruction after YEARS AND YEARS of non-stop poisoning intended to paralyze me and violence and torture that has gone on for years intended to kill me from stress, poisoning and whatever else it's just never-ending.

I screamed that I hope they are destroyed, and something "bad" happened to them because of their life choices and nothing I wished or said. But they now are trying to basically become an Inquisition upon me that I am some kind of "witch" who created these problems and they are threatening and attacking me because something--one thing after years and years of them causing non-stop hate, bad horrible physical decay and destruction, killing animals I love and take care of, destroying my property having me beaten and raped

]

but when I try to fight back by screaming I wish them and their partners total destruction, and something happens, they come at me threatening and yelling that I did something to cause it. I then try to kill them by hitting them in utter rage, more heart palpitations, more of my adrenal glands completely out of whack, as this one person is a toxic dump-wasteland of black ugly sinister energy, a complete parasite on me as they all are

and never goes away and is constantly coming after me to suck out my life force and feed of hate, negativity and violence so he can go out and spawn and f** because he's so energized from it


these filthy dirty ugly old men and their creepy women

and so they are attacking my heart and nervous system and instructing the most gleeful scum minorities to attack me as they all giggle and are feeding off it--while my body is under non-stop technological attack so it's literally impossible for me to be stoic, calm, centered and not on a teetering edge of heart muscle damage and more of my body breaking down as they do every single day with violence and torture using all these "heart" breaking technologies (literally breaking the heart muscle). 

No comments:

Post a Comment