Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Terrorist Report: July 4, 2023. PLUS "F**ck You England" (CollegeHumor) & "What to the Slave is the 4th of July" (Frederick Douglass)" & "If Shakespeare Wrote a Play About Cereal (CollegeHumor).

"F**ck You, England". CollegeHumor. July 4, 2014.



 

---------------------


"'What to the Slave is the 4th of July?': James Earl Jones reads Frederick Douglass's Historic Speech". Democracy Now! July 4, 2023.




This next vid is just charming and fun---combining America with England, no mention of slavery or freedom here. I never want to remain on the dark and ugly emotional and mental path that the terrorist specialists in mood mind f** are fighting to produce in me. They want to have me broken in every way. I try to find some humor and it takes a very long time every day to get the poison they inject into my body out because they have to force a reaction out of me. Years of begging for this torture and hate to be stopped has done nothing but provoke a countless stream of steaming piles of politicians coming to join in. What's odd is that the people in this video present an intelligence I have never seen in any of the very famous people teleporting me. Odd that, they provide no breakfast of champions but somehow their fruit loops keep winning a tempest of awards---with love's labor lost, their rape culture provides a kind of suicidal pact between foe's suffocating under a star-crossed stellar canopy made of plastic surgery reusables molded into the shape of glow-in-the-dark starz.//but what it truly signifies is an actor, strutting his plastic surgery upon a state-stage, filled with botox, sound and fury, signifying nothing.

"If Shakespeare Wrote a Play About Cereal (improv challenge)". CollegeHumor. March 2, 2023.



------------------------------

More mutilations on my body are apparent. The terrorists sliced into my right index finger and cut into the blood vessels, a few weeks ago. The nail won't grow back in the area that they cut deeply into under the cuticle. It' s now half hanging onto my skin on that finger and it's flapping off and won't grow at all. They have done the same to my right large toe, and for over 4 years if the nail grows, it is raised above the skin and loose, and has grown into something like a layered calloused and ribbed huge half-off blackened nail. If I cut it, (I must use a special nail cutter for this) more than half the nail comes off and only the stub at the very cuticle remains. It barely grows back and takes a few months to reach a horrid black grown state, half dead (mostly dead). It almost crumbles off when I try to cut it and is loose. They have just done this to my finger. It simply won't grow back. I can't use the finger nail for any basic hand activities like opening anything. They have cut into the middle fingers on both hands so the cuticles are literally cut below the skin and almost nothing remains of the cuticle. The fingers are enlarged and swollen and red. They would lift up my thumb nails so they were yellow and calloused. I have to wear layers of gloves and other objects to try to stave off the mechanical arms cutting into my fingers and toes, but if I pass out from toxic shock I fall into a deep sleep (while in this state, they close off my throat sphincter muscles while I'm in this healing deep sleep really needing to sleep and heal, as they force me to choke and wake up constantly) but when I do fall asleep, they put me "out" and cut so deeply under the cuticle that they are killing the nerve endings and the nail won't grow back.

Of course I can't afford to pay for any doctor and I am stuck with these deformities, and they have just added more to the huge list of problems they forced onto my body--with me not able to pay for any doctor or basic health care, but I struggle to buy things to heal and can barely afford anything. 

--------------

the terrorist celebrities continue to plaster their movies, faces, news articles on my every search. If I even scroll down and read the article, they will "know" through the thought-reading and non-stop surveillance. They then teleport me IMMEDIATELY because any goddamn thing I click on is an avenue of exploiting this contract. They demand that I "care" about their personal problems, their movies and always threatening me, hitting me and abusing me to get me to say that I watch their k-rap or care--because t hat is the contract of "Mind control" and now it's not programming it's just threats and violence to get me to say that t hey are great and their movies and they are wonderful and I care so much about their lives, which of course I only want them to go away and vanish and don't care about anything about them except that they are GONE permanently so I can live my beautiful life without their filth and hate and ugliness perpetually forced upon me. The "Me Too" women who have stolen ideas from me, sit as usual in the chairs on their filthy brains, and say and do nothing as their husbands rape and beat and threaten to kill me because they all get promotions for this behavior. The politicians sit watching and observing and sometimes participating as if it's a clinical trial but really like it's a rape orgy party that they are all invited on a personal basis to indulge in to see what free deals and media promotions they can get out of acting in this manner as well (or doing nothing but sitting there and being paid and promoted for offering advice and protection to these psychos attacking me). 

AFter they do things like stab me with knives, or they make some skit of stabbing me and then raping me (they are thrusting something like a knife above me downwards and then sexually assaulting me) they begin to yell the ideas I said when asked by them, years ago, why I don't "like them" as I said these things under  hypnosis, while asleep, and after they had stolen my ideas, had me mutilated, poisoned and drugged me went on and on and on and on and they are still going on and on, the same terrorists, the same nothing from society, and they use any trigger to get more and more and more and more out of attacking me using any device and pretext possible.

---------

I have to never watch their movies again. If I see their faces or names I must scroll down and squint my eyes to not read anything about them, just so they won't teleport me and rape and threaten to kill me because I have been saying, telling them, explaining to them, that their rape and abuse is not sexy, they are not cool, I never liked them or their movies very much, I don't like them, until it's now screaming I wish them death, trying to kill them as they punch and rape me and stab objects into me


only because I watched a movie or read an article or did anything that brings attention to people I never read anything about, watched their movies because I was drugged up, never liked them

and now it's like never-ending hate and torture and abuse from some creeps who are extremely violent. I write and write and write and write and write and write and have been writing about how sick and disgusting they are, and they are NEVER stopped and are always being advertised, cheered on in places like France and Italy--especially--but always cheered on in America--


It's like I can't watch the news, watch any news clip or get tortured by some tv news anchor--can't watch a movie, can't read an article, can't read an online newspaper--can't watch any movie with any living actors any longer and I can't watch political debates  or interviews with political candidates--all I mention have been avenues of attack by what is now a list of people attacking me that is so long I would try to write it and inevitably forget at least a few names, if not a few dozen. All because I clicked on something online, watched a movie, watched a news interview, watched a candidate, clicked on a photo on my Facebook page, etc etc they jump to get into this contract. They ask me why I don't like them, after maybe 5 years of their non-stop attacks, I can think of a lot of reasons why I don't like them. They are now making stabbing motions and sexual violence because I told them I don't like their movies, I don't care about their personal lives or mishaps. One of them who is extremely violent and a black energy parasite upon me has asked me to congratulate him on his personal life, or mishaps--I keep telling him first politely and quietly as he goes on and on and on and on and on and attacking me asking me over and over and over an dover in this most vulnerable state why I don't care why why and I go into how violent he is and finally, in the "truth serum" state I go into al lthe years of violence and torture. For THIS he gets rewarded. He then threatens me because I wished him and his group harm, death and destruction after YEARS of torture. Something bad happened to him, and so because I read tarot cards, suddenly I am a "witch" and I did something to cause this. Threatening me with murder, death, destruction, killing my cat (which they stole in 2013), demanding that I care about some misfortune in his life which was put on my internet newspaper reading (Huffpost, which I read every morning to get a very quick perusal of the basic McNews) and because this article was on the list I scrolled down, and I read ONLY the headline--I was teleported within the hour (in early morning, as I am doing my morning routine, and the drugging of the previous night inserted or injected into my body while I sleep, is fresh, the "truth serum" effect and susceptibility to hypnotic suggestion and lack of boundary is very fresh in my blood stream (another form of being poisoned to death) as the parasites latch on, dig into trying to obtain a reaction of hate from me, as finally I begin to rush at them punching and trying to kill them. They get excited, happy and the pig apes get promoted for it. 

-----------

This goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on. On this July 4th, I write for the nth year in a row about the Constitutional void and the illegal and hate crimes that have been endlessly supported by a President, two House Speakers, many House Reps, Senators, and an unbelievable number of celebrities in that degraded part of America which fans out it's filth through electromagnetic currents distributed by technology that has covered the planet in an electric grid that is akin to a prison matrix of control. It appears that higher intelligence is no longer necessary to run the circuits and conduits of these mind control portals and only replications of ideas which can be cranked out are left as the centrifugal force of this vortex of parasitic incompetence --as I have seen being in this field.

--------------


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...