Monday, July 31, 2023

Terrorist report: physical mutilation. The mechanical arms, operated by the terrorists in the rooms next to mine, but all under the direction of the celebrity millionaires and billionaires who are having my gum tissue sliced, now it's going on every night. They are slicing into the upper mandible--near the molar teeth, inside the gum tissue towards the center of my mouth in that very thin gum tissue area next to the bone. They have already completely cut the gum tissue OFF my lower jaw just below the four small teeth above my chin. I began wrapping my head completely with layers of items to stop them from smearing permanently damaging chemicals on my scalp, which has resulted in baldness which is not improving despite many efforts at supplements and massaging my scalp. They are now aiming at this upper gum tissue and although I wrap an item around my mouth with two layers of material, they are undoing the tied wrapping and inserting the mechanical arms into my mouth. I wake up and it's all loose and I had tied it tightly the night before. They also injected some kind of rotten fungus in the sliced area. Because they have created damage to so many other parts of my body I have some healing ointments but they are attacking things in ways that are permanent and nothing will regrow after their laboratory chemicals and injections and slicing and cutting my fingers and toes as well. Plus inserting sewage water and fungus into my vagina with bloating hardening chemicals while torturing me non-stop to break my immune system from stress and rage which they create from torture and then violence and rape and abuse and murder skits in teleportation while I am sleeping. I have spent years fighting to protect my body and to stop the mechanical arms, but the terrorists go into my room every single time I leave to wreak every kind of destruction and they remove all I have created with my sub-poverty income. I would need to cement the walls or something similar and also what I would be able to do I cannot afford anyway. The terrorist organization has been cutting my gum tissue for manty years very slowly. This is just another attack that the H-wood gang is using to torture me because I wrote something that they don't like on my blog after years of them torturing me with rape and murder attempts and poisoning and violence without end. I seriously doubt that if Trump goes to prison this hell organization will stop for even a moment. He is only the symptom of the inevitable leader which this group has been social-engineering for a very long time, at least before Trump was born. The celebrities claim they "don't know" that I was being poisoned to death every day although I wrote about it constantly. They would torture me for writing, under severely drugged up duress from decades of torture--so I react under so much stress no one can really remain stoic or calm under these conditions. They attack and attack me until I do react, and then they torture me with violence making it seem that I "did something to deserve it". They then continue the abuse and violence, and eventually I react because of the permanent damage to my body, the loss of my life, the loss of my cat, the loss of my career, the loss of my family, the loss of my health, the loss of my body, the loss of my ideas which I formulated for my own career--the loss of my peace and joy in living, the loss of my hair the loss of my fingernails the loss of my uterus the loss of my skin the loss of my vision (tears pouring out of my eyes non-stop daily for years has created blurry vision, and they continue to attack my eyes ). Etc etc etc. I write a post on my private blog calling them pigs whores and pieces of shit after DECADES of them attacking me and when I write a post to alleviate this stress as I have NO ONE I remain alone everyone avoids me no one stops them and so I react finally--I can't repress the rage after 24/7 torture for over a DECADE just from one endlessly expanding group, plus the three decades of their leader Rambo which I wrote of and so they are trying to knock my teeth out again. This, these reasons, is why I Pray for their deaths every single day.

No comments:

Post a Comment