Monday, July 31, 2023

Terrorist report: physical mutilation. The mechanical arms, operated by the terrorists in the rooms next to mine, but all under the direction of the celebrity millionaires and billionaires who are having my gum tissue sliced, now it's going on every night. They are slicing into the upper mandible--near the molar teeth, inside the gum tissue towards the center of my mouth in that very thin gum tissue area next to the bone. They have already completely cut the gum tissue OFF my lower jaw just below the four small teeth above my chin. I began wrapping my head completely with layers of items to stop them from smearing permanently damaging chemicals on my scalp, which has resulted in baldness which is not improving despite many efforts at supplements and massaging my scalp. They are now aiming at this upper gum tissue and although I wrap an item around my mouth with two layers of material, they are undoing the tied wrapping and inserting the mechanical arms into my mouth. I wake up and it's all loose and I had tied it tightly the night before. They also injected some kind of rotten fungus in the sliced area. Because they have created damage to so many other parts of my body I have some healing ointments but they are attacking things in ways that are permanent and nothing will regrow after their laboratory chemicals and injections and slicing and cutting my fingers and toes as well. Plus inserting sewage water and fungus into my vagina with bloating hardening chemicals while torturing me non-stop to break my immune system from stress and rage which they create from torture and then violence and rape and abuse and murder skits in teleportation while I am sleeping. I have spent years fighting to protect my body and to stop the mechanical arms, but the terrorists go into my room every single time I leave to wreak every kind of destruction and they remove all I have created with my sub-poverty income. I would need to cement the walls or something similar and also what I would be able to do I cannot afford anyway. The terrorist organization has been cutting my gum tissue for manty years very slowly. This is just another attack that the H-wood gang is using to torture me because I wrote something that they don't like on my blog after years of them torturing me with rape and murder attempts and poisoning and violence without end. I seriously doubt that if Trump goes to prison this hell organization will stop for even a moment. He is only the symptom of the inevitable leader which this group has been social-engineering for a very long time, at least before Trump was born. The celebrities claim they "don't know" that I was being poisoned to death every day although I wrote about it constantly. They would torture me for writing, under severely drugged up duress from decades of torture--so I react under so much stress no one can really remain stoic or calm under these conditions. They attack and attack me until I do react, and then they torture me with violence making it seem that I "did something to deserve it". They then continue the abuse and violence, and eventually I react because of the permanent damage to my body, the loss of my life, the loss of my cat, the loss of my career, the loss of my family, the loss of my health, the loss of my body, the loss of my ideas which I formulated for my own career--the loss of my peace and joy in living, the loss of my hair the loss of my fingernails the loss of my uterus the loss of my skin the loss of my vision (tears pouring out of my eyes non-stop daily for years has created blurry vision, and they continue to attack my eyes ). Etc etc etc. I write a post on my private blog calling them pigs whores and pieces of shit after DECADES of them attacking me and when I write a post to alleviate this stress as I have NO ONE I remain alone everyone avoids me no one stops them and so I react finally--I can't repress the rage after 24/7 torture for over a DECADE just from one endlessly expanding group, plus the three decades of their leader Rambo which I wrote of and so they are trying to knock my teeth out again. This, these reasons, is why I Pray for their deaths every single day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...