Friday, July 14, 2023

Unbelievably disgusting.

 **Hacking is pretty bad, I write this at the onset. This is going to be a pure rant from the endless hate attacks, crimes and poisoning and my body is so disgusting from decades of being poisoned but shitting poison out non-stop for over 12 years as the expletives are out buying multi-million dollar properties for having torture me since well before 2013--non-stop and they go on every single night


but I have been shitting this filthy black stinking poison the shit whores from Whorewood and their minions have re-poisoned me with since they took over this contract. While stuck in semi-paralysis or utterly sick and really dying, they have tortured me to obtain ideas about sexual trauma so they can come out with the endless movie rotation about violence against blonde Nazi rape cheerleader actresses who "rise up" against violence to overcome the pig ape men who also participate in this hate contract out upon me. The pseudo-semi-"feminist" statement is that these bigot Nazi women or the black nazis are so strong and agile and can overcome the pig men (who they cheer on as they beat, abuse and rape me for them and them all).

But I have been fighting 100% to rid this poison out of my body. The Nazi organization has a complete surveillance apparatus including thought-reading so they know what I will buy. The pig ape whores from Whorewood have laughed and called me "loser" perpetually as they have my finances completely blocked. The sleazy filthy politicians laugh and support and fund it all. The sleazy and stupid dumb whores from Whorewood are then propped up by the politicians as they operate hand-in-hand for more glossing of intelligence over the population.

I remain looking at Craigslist in the United States and realize I can't survive there or will be living in utter slum chaos because of the poisoning, the block to my finances the block to my internet the gaslighting the blacklisting and I am always so sick from poisoning and my spine fractured my body crooked part of my uterus severed out most of my hair chemically destroyed they tried to knock my teeth out they cut gum tissue off my jawline for months, cut into my cuticles for YEARS every single night while I slept, they sliced between my toes, they smeared damaging chemicals onto my skin, they stole my cat, they killed cats I took in and loved, they killed a frog I let live on my porch, this is the whorewood scum pig apes you all love and cheer on. I remain with my body looking like a square peg on some fractured battered body--I can't get this filthy poison out, for over 12 years they have repoisoned me on a daily basis while torturing me 24/7 so I would be either in a coma or in a perpetual state of nervous breakdown. My years of writing about this have resulted in the shit whores being promoted, operating as "humanitarians" for the United Nations, being celebrated by Europigapes in their endless jaunts to Europigapeland for their movie premieres--I have been assaulted by at least a minimum of half a million Europigape tourists and ex-pats here just in Phuket alone since this group of filth and shit from Whorewood began an endless assault upon me.

I look at my body and it's utterly disgusting from what the pieces of shit have inflicted upon me. Every single day I see that they have bought a new multi-million dollar apartment or mansion or have received more accolades or lead roles.

They have never paid me a cent for the ideas they have stolen.

Have never repaid me for years of ordering my property constantly sprayed with permanently stinking substances, having my property broken so every month something I rely on must be replaced--on my sub-sub-poverty income

The politicians who join in have obtained endless interviews and attention immediately after they begin to assault me. They get tv shows, become writers in Whorewood, documentaries are made about them, and they all give zero to me in return except to live in a perpetually stinking broken down room, everywhere I go they have my home made stinking and disgusting and foul and dirty ina way I can't clean

but my body is so disgusting to look at, the black poison remains stuck into my abdomen after 12 years of fighting to remove it once I figured out by myself, with no one ever informing me, that I was being poisoned to death.

But the abuse they have inflicted upon me, and they are still doing it every single night I am sleeping and more intensely every single morning--with abuse, power-over skits, homeless skits, murder skits, rape, violence and people can't get enough of cheering them on and leaving me to  literally beg constantly for years for my life for someone to intervene and fucking stop them.

------------

to actually let me live in fucking peace for once instead of me being killed every day like the death of a million billion slices of endless hate and violence endlessly inflicted upon me for no fucking reason except for racism.

to have endless blacks from Whorewood and everywhere else come at me like vicious violent nazis under the instruction of white supremacist Nazi fascists attacking me with violent hate and negativity and insults so they can be promoted by white pig apes and still they claim they are victims of racism.

to have jews do the same, and so many other races and people

with no one, literally no one coming to support me openly, not once not a single human being on the entire planet.

------

I just want the fucking pigs who have attacked me to be forced to pay me for this endless violence, for the hate and negativity they have forced into my body and life, for a chance to heal and not be poisoned any longer to death, for them to be forced to pay me so I can buy my own home and get the fuck away from most of humanity but still live in a decent way around society in a place that is safe so I can be fucking alone and get rid of parasitic shit people attacking me in my own home. My cat returned and this shit stopped. find someone else to fuck over mentally, emotionally and sexually you fucking pig ape whores reading this.


How much longer must I beg and beg for them to be stopped, for some kind of decency shown towards me, for anything to ever stop endlessly fighting against murder, rape and torture and abuse from a bunch of shit scumbag parasites who have completely taken over the planet so I have nowhere to turn for justice or peace

but to have my own home, with a large picket fence, my cat, a garden, a car so I am not stuck in dire poverty because all the years of studying for a Master's Degree I was being poisoned to death to stop me from having anything whatsoever


and poisoned my entire life as well

not a single apology from anybody except for one person who had physically assaulted me and then went on his f-ing way to promote himself railing against technology but doing nothing for me whatsoever afterwards--like payment so I can live in peace, like fighting for human rights, like anything--nothing

I am sickened in having to see black poison stuck underneath a huge bulge in my abdomen with a huge square shelf of hard-as-rock poison embedded into my entire back--I have the shape of a square block and it's hard as cement and requires years to get out. In addition I am still being abused and tortured in teleportation and I have been writing these posts waiting for some humanity from anybody for over 6 years and still no one will do a fucking thing but try to exploit me.

Utterly disgusting. All of it. All of you.


----------

I tell these filthy ugly stupid whore pigs that I wish them death and that I find them repugnant and disgusting every single day they teleport me. They go on and on and on and on and get more prizes, awards the more they attack me, the more violent and abusive they are--this is the shit A$$-hole list of celebrities I have been writing of for years who are only celebrated, endlessly portrayed as wonderful happy smiling fucking pigs in these magazines and in the United Nations, welcomed by pig shit like pelosi, Schumer, AOC, Bernie Sanders, with RJK, Jr. making disgusting sleazy commentary at me and smirking about it--after I had said I wanted a goddamn alternative to the Biden Nazi terror team of Democrats along with Raskin and of course Kinzinger--so onto the Repugs the list is very long-Trump of course being a most violent violator but the pig ape whores of Whorewood who have been torturing me to obtain ideas about trauma-based sexual exploitation so they can come out with "sexy" movies about Nazi blonde women who are victimized is just part of the utter disgusting situation that is overall confronting the United States and the world as it slips into decline of all life quality with a few pig pieces of shit living in utter luxury while the climate and the environment and the government and the planet slip into death and despair and destruction.

-----------------

Still, no one can fucking see that my situation is something unique to you fucking whores reading this my situation is just another victim and teleportation and "entitlement" for these pieces of filthy and nasty shit with me fighting for my life, literally against violence and poisoning that no one ever stops is just "normal" and no one can get involved.

-------

It's not that I want to be away from all humanity, as I wrote above I need my own home with protection and security, if that is possible and these fucking whores who have stolen ideas from me and used me as some vehicle of sucking ideas out through torturing me--should be fucking force to pay me for this violence so I can goddamn     LIVE IN PEACE.

And find people who are not shit whore pigs who are attacking me for their dirty filthy promotions, as I have been forced into my entire fucking life. Can't anyone have a shred of decency and try to support me?

No comments:

Post a Comment