Friday, July 14, 2023

Unbelievably disgusting.

 **Hacking is pretty bad, I write this at the onset. This is going to be a pure rant from the endless hate attacks, crimes and poisoning and my body is so disgusting from decades of being poisoned but shitting poison out non-stop for over 12 years as the expletives are out buying multi-million dollar properties for having torture me since well before 2013--non-stop and they go on every single night


but I have been shitting this filthy black stinking poison the shit whores from Whorewood and their minions have re-poisoned me with since they took over this contract. While stuck in semi-paralysis or utterly sick and really dying, they have tortured me to obtain ideas about sexual trauma so they can come out with the endless movie rotation about violence against blonde Nazi rape cheerleader actresses who "rise up" against violence to overcome the pig ape men who also participate in this hate contract out upon me. The pseudo-semi-"feminist" statement is that these bigot Nazi women or the black nazis are so strong and agile and can overcome the pig men (who they cheer on as they beat, abuse and rape me for them and them all).

But I have been fighting 100% to rid this poison out of my body. The Nazi organization has a complete surveillance apparatus including thought-reading so they know what I will buy. The pig ape whores from Whorewood have laughed and called me "loser" perpetually as they have my finances completely blocked. The sleazy filthy politicians laugh and support and fund it all. The sleazy and stupid dumb whores from Whorewood are then propped up by the politicians as they operate hand-in-hand for more glossing of intelligence over the population.

I remain looking at Craigslist in the United States and realize I can't survive there or will be living in utter slum chaos because of the poisoning, the block to my finances the block to my internet the gaslighting the blacklisting and I am always so sick from poisoning and my spine fractured my body crooked part of my uterus severed out most of my hair chemically destroyed they tried to knock my teeth out they cut gum tissue off my jawline for months, cut into my cuticles for YEARS every single night while I slept, they sliced between my toes, they smeared damaging chemicals onto my skin, they stole my cat, they killed cats I took in and loved, they killed a frog I let live on my porch, this is the whorewood scum pig apes you all love and cheer on. I remain with my body looking like a square peg on some fractured battered body--I can't get this filthy poison out, for over 12 years they have repoisoned me on a daily basis while torturing me 24/7 so I would be either in a coma or in a perpetual state of nervous breakdown. My years of writing about this have resulted in the shit whores being promoted, operating as "humanitarians" for the United Nations, being celebrated by Europigapes in their endless jaunts to Europigapeland for their movie premieres--I have been assaulted by at least a minimum of half a million Europigape tourists and ex-pats here just in Phuket alone since this group of filth and shit from Whorewood began an endless assault upon me.

I look at my body and it's utterly disgusting from what the pieces of shit have inflicted upon me. Every single day I see that they have bought a new multi-million dollar apartment or mansion or have received more accolades or lead roles.

They have never paid me a cent for the ideas they have stolen.

Have never repaid me for years of ordering my property constantly sprayed with permanently stinking substances, having my property broken so every month something I rely on must be replaced--on my sub-sub-poverty income

The politicians who join in have obtained endless interviews and attention immediately after they begin to assault me. They get tv shows, become writers in Whorewood, documentaries are made about them, and they all give zero to me in return except to live in a perpetually stinking broken down room, everywhere I go they have my home made stinking and disgusting and foul and dirty ina way I can't clean

but my body is so disgusting to look at, the black poison remains stuck into my abdomen after 12 years of fighting to remove it once I figured out by myself, with no one ever informing me, that I was being poisoned to death.

But the abuse they have inflicted upon me, and they are still doing it every single night I am sleeping and more intensely every single morning--with abuse, power-over skits, homeless skits, murder skits, rape, violence and people can't get enough of cheering them on and leaving me to  literally beg constantly for years for my life for someone to intervene and fucking stop them.

------------

to actually let me live in fucking peace for once instead of me being killed every day like the death of a million billion slices of endless hate and violence endlessly inflicted upon me for no fucking reason except for racism.

to have endless blacks from Whorewood and everywhere else come at me like vicious violent nazis under the instruction of white supremacist Nazi fascists attacking me with violent hate and negativity and insults so they can be promoted by white pig apes and still they claim they are victims of racism.

to have jews do the same, and so many other races and people

with no one, literally no one coming to support me openly, not once not a single human being on the entire planet.

------

I just want the fucking pigs who have attacked me to be forced to pay me for this endless violence, for the hate and negativity they have forced into my body and life, for a chance to heal and not be poisoned any longer to death, for them to be forced to pay me so I can buy my own home and get the fuck away from most of humanity but still live in a decent way around society in a place that is safe so I can be fucking alone and get rid of parasitic shit people attacking me in my own home. My cat returned and this shit stopped. find someone else to fuck over mentally, emotionally and sexually you fucking pig ape whores reading this.


How much longer must I beg and beg for them to be stopped, for some kind of decency shown towards me, for anything to ever stop endlessly fighting against murder, rape and torture and abuse from a bunch of shit scumbag parasites who have completely taken over the planet so I have nowhere to turn for justice or peace

but to have my own home, with a large picket fence, my cat, a garden, a car so I am not stuck in dire poverty because all the years of studying for a Master's Degree I was being poisoned to death to stop me from having anything whatsoever


and poisoned my entire life as well

not a single apology from anybody except for one person who had physically assaulted me and then went on his f-ing way to promote himself railing against technology but doing nothing for me whatsoever afterwards--like payment so I can live in peace, like fighting for human rights, like anything--nothing

I am sickened in having to see black poison stuck underneath a huge bulge in my abdomen with a huge square shelf of hard-as-rock poison embedded into my entire back--I have the shape of a square block and it's hard as cement and requires years to get out. In addition I am still being abused and tortured in teleportation and I have been writing these posts waiting for some humanity from anybody for over 6 years and still no one will do a fucking thing but try to exploit me.

Utterly disgusting. All of it. All of you.


----------

I tell these filthy ugly stupid whore pigs that I wish them death and that I find them repugnant and disgusting every single day they teleport me. They go on and on and on and on and get more prizes, awards the more they attack me, the more violent and abusive they are--this is the shit A$$-hole list of celebrities I have been writing of for years who are only celebrated, endlessly portrayed as wonderful happy smiling fucking pigs in these magazines and in the United Nations, welcomed by pig shit like pelosi, Schumer, AOC, Bernie Sanders, with RJK, Jr. making disgusting sleazy commentary at me and smirking about it--after I had said I wanted a goddamn alternative to the Biden Nazi terror team of Democrats along with Raskin and of course Kinzinger--so onto the Repugs the list is very long-Trump of course being a most violent violator but the pig ape whores of Whorewood who have been torturing me to obtain ideas about trauma-based sexual exploitation so they can come out with "sexy" movies about Nazi blonde women who are victimized is just part of the utter disgusting situation that is overall confronting the United States and the world as it slips into decline of all life quality with a few pig pieces of shit living in utter luxury while the climate and the environment and the government and the planet slip into death and despair and destruction.

-----------------

Still, no one can fucking see that my situation is something unique to you fucking whores reading this my situation is just another victim and teleportation and "entitlement" for these pieces of filthy and nasty shit with me fighting for my life, literally against violence and poisoning that no one ever stops is just "normal" and no one can get involved.

-------

It's not that I want to be away from all humanity, as I wrote above I need my own home with protection and security, if that is possible and these fucking whores who have stolen ideas from me and used me as some vehicle of sucking ideas out through torturing me--should be fucking force to pay me for this violence so I can goddamn     LIVE IN PEACE.

And find people who are not shit whore pigs who are attacking me for their dirty filthy promotions, as I have been forced into my entire fucking life. Can't anyone have a shred of decency and try to support me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

More tears torture to my eyes and the hate scum who inflict this every day appear in 3D reality to be more sick and stupid than the last day of their inane stupidity and ugly sick filth. These are the "leaders" aspiring to hold the keys to mental programming and social engineering via whorewood and always putting the criminal ignorant albeit well-educated expletives who were in power DECADES AGO via their collusion to destroy America "from within" political partners; always touted as being the epitome of the Demo-rat party always interviewed as the"experts' only their lying and sleazy American-hating English-crown controlled, Nazi Germany controlled, French nazi brutality coloniaistic hate machine always behind these "puppets' the white aunt jemimas the white uncle toms and their slaves playing the same roles. The Civil War and that era still had Americans doubting the veracity of The English in their endless attempts to retake the United States by Force. The War if 1812 was fresh in the memories of the newspaper op-ed and journalist reports the dread of Imperialistic Euro-takeover from the remnants of the American Revolution still slightly fresh the ardor to retain personal sovereignty included every whites in many areas of the country. No more, the compassionate ones were killed off in euro-nazi terror subversion tactics which nazi Americans grasped and are now in "power" in whorewood and politics, conversely or otherwise. But nevertheless, all my life I remained out of politics and commentary until they began torturing me to obtain ideas and as I fought for my personal security and freedom from tyranny, I have had to personally witness the leeches who were put in power whom I never voted for, never would have voted for Obama and if I were not nearly killed by nazis in America I would have at least been able to listen to commentary about the Clinton campaign. So deadly sick of the Bush tirade I gladly welcomed what appeared to have been youthful former "alternative" culture that the younger Clinton=--not openly identified as CIA as the Bush family had been and now from research I KNOW that the Bush family sold oil to the Nazis in WWII and they are still putting nazis in power in whorewood.). I was in Germany when the nazi clintons were put in power. I now know that all are tethered to the Nazi party all have made their secret oaths to preserve their "friends" and nothing to do with the constitution which they have been unilaterally subverting in trickle-down erosion until it's now a flood zone. They remain always heralded by the Nazi-purchased media as the antidote to the "rise of fascism". They are ordering this non-stop torture of me so they will be endlessly paid in multimillions to produce effete sentimentality of preconceived-of tropes about fighting racism, sexism and preserving "Democracy". A total farce and sickness that remains of these leeches retained endlessly in a monopoly. //Seeing them and how incompetent they are to really lead and past, way past their bedtime they should have been taken out of power and new people inserted but the same rotten structure of nazi hierarchy remains the same rotten scum remain as the "symbols" of "Democracy" who with Georgetown educations and English Oxford scholarships where they were courted, then mind control and incentivized with endless millions hundreds of millions mansions in the "liberal" bastion of Martha's Vineyard-a place where the Euro-nazi "Jews" who helped to sell my family into death and destruction obtained a house in addition to other investments while the professor salary they lived on would never have permitted such expensive purchase. They were Austrian-born immigrants from Nazism and they invoked and pushed Nazi genocide and death squad nazi/stasi abuse and hate gangs while they were omitted from the hate target zone for having done so (which is why they were handed Visas by the American government to escape nazism in the first place because THEY HAD HELPED MURDER JEWS IN VIENNA BEFORE BEING ALLOWED TO FLEE while the majority were kept without any chance of Visas. //I grew up with sick shit like that surrounding me and now I face it with the demo-rat and nazi maga all working together--the structure of the nazis never recognized in these stupid and dumb information-lacking anti-nazi blockbuster movies out of stupid sick whorweood all these years so when I write of this type of arrangement people ignore it because no one reports on it for the most part except perhaps in scholarly journals which remain buried in "academic research databases" exempt from public scrutiny. For me fighting this system in reality not "fighting" by making speeches as the lying and hateful progressives like bernie and aoc and warren all proclaim proudly and get more endorsements, the dumbed down population continue to vote them into power or the elections are always rigged (high probability) for decades the nazi americans who have not been soviet-style killed off by covert death squads, handed drugs, poisons and torture murder weaons remain the voter block and the rigging blocks and the execution blocks.//Tears again to destroy my facial strucgture which has all but collapsed from tears, torture abuse every minute every day but always at my most sick and vulnerable state and always in deep sleep. They are forcing me to wake up in a drugged sort of "meth" explosion of energy, after one hour I am so ill I can't stand up or move any longer my body immersed with poisons and drugs I literally have to "collapse" on my bed without anhy protection they slash my fingers toes make more hair fall out greasy stinking substances my body and my teeth jabbed with sharp knives under gum tissue already comletely cut out to the jawline earlier when they tried to smash my teeth out after they forced an accident in a rigged brake mechanism which is how many a famous celebrity (i.e. the son of John F. Kennedy and his airplane "accident" and there are reports from intel agencies on how the entire situation was a fabricated assassination all the evidence removed from public scrutiny). Etc etc. My face now an ugly old broken down ravaged appearance of dying misery sagging cheeks hollow eyes black huge huge circles tears forcing deterioration of my facial structure and the endless yelling from this stupid loser team of shit whorew apes out of whorewood endlessly they can't produce a single winning omvie ideas they can't get lead roles without abusing me they can't get anything other than previous decades of blockbuster movie shit and lying crap behind them but so blank so ugly and just handed this tech for nazis to instsall every hateful a$$-groveling sychophant possible to obey and follow orders for complete nazification of america through it's nazi programming and political endorsement machine. Somehow unbelievable my "submission" to accepting this bullshit group is the key factor to their not losing "winner take all "plans and plots. Teams of eurotrash nazi models and nazi shit has-been white worm trash actors waiting in the wings for the takeover to inflict absolute tyrannical control hillary gets more movies made about "women" the obamas about fighting racism and america gets more trumps in the future controlled by white nazi trash out of europigapeland hate. So they are torturing me to death because they are losers incompetent mediocrities who can't create winning ideas and can't get lead roles and this empire of nazi eurotrash takeover without me submitting to say they are "great" they are such shit every day I se eonly a more stupid aspect of this endlessly sick and stupid group than the day before now they are so low and incompetent for anything but eating hamburgers with some fries and a shake of their tails to sell some bullshit no one needs but people want that titillating sense of junk food empowerment they are selling. No one could give a goddamn about human rights in all of america it's been a non-stop murder attack upon me for decades in America it remains now at highest levels with no one actually caring about the principles of human dignity and in competitive society ensuring that stupid criminal sick filth doesn't take over-I believe the "founding fathers" wanted to ensure that competition for the best to be in power was part of the overweening concept of creating a real great nation not a blathering hateful bigot white trash scum proclaiming that all he has to do is sign an executive order to "make america great again" based on the whims of nazi adherents to destroy the constitution and society and put euronazis in power who will inflict the lost King George tyranny plus hitler's policies and death squads plus Stalin's gulags and death squad erasure squads into power plus destruction of the economy and an endless war economy to bolster their reckless pilfering of the economy for their lavish nazi-style edifices while nazis are welcomed as white heroes of society putting people like me into old age slow death information to provide stupid blank do-nothing scum into power using my ideas to sell concepts they abhor and want eradicated so they turn the ideas into a "woke joke' and the reversal happens. They are torturing me to death and me having to write and beg for YEARS AND YEARS TO STOP THE POISONING then stop the torture to death while I am detoxing from poisoning is a sickness all in itself as a total failure of society to really defend the privileges of the Constitution which afford people the right to be beautiful, strong and intelligent and compete and win without death squads ravaaging raping dismembering disfiguring if they don't like a "minority" rising to more fame or competency than their mediocre sick do-nothing get everything for free empty blank personality structures, reliant on racist cliches about themselves as "superior" regardless of not performing in any superior capacity.