Sunday, July 30, 2023

Terrorist Report---more utilities broken--more necessary household items broken---the piping system under the kitchen sink has been completely destroyed--the terrorists remove the panel between my kitchen sink cabinet on the floor level and pour fungus water into the area under the kitchen sink. I have had to seal up this area with rubber matting covering the cracks of the doors which have been manipulated to have half-inch cracks and won't close. Now they have broken the metal hinges and broken the door frame in addition to blocking the water flow suddenly---the very nasty, abusive "maintenance" person who can't even say "No speak English" has also taken away part of the piping system after yelling "NO" when I showed him that the rubber seal had been removed, as all the rubber seals have been removed from all the joints. I wrote a letter to my landlord so I will copy it below. I have been extremely sick for the past few days (years, decades) and detox is very severe. I had to run and run around with people everywhere lying to me and "no understan" as I asked for basic items like drain unclogger which they could not understand. Even when the white pig ape Europigape following me with his dirty nasty Thai female consort began asking the creep employee "she needs to clean the pipes" I told him that the pipes are clogged so he said that the pipes have to be cleaned, the Thai women only took instructions from her bigot white pig ape "master" and said something in Thai to the creep terror agent "helping" me--who also showed me the wrong piece that the creeps have broken and I was told to go out and buy another piece --the hacking, my brain under attack, constantly backspacing and rewriting and I have so much more to do because every time I have to leave this filthy nasty room I must return to pack all items I need otherwise they will be destroyed--I must seal and put in multiple sealed bags tied multiple times so mechanical arms can't break inside very easily--everything I use that I ingest or put on my body so I must carry around all shampoo, all vitamins, any oils I use, everything---so I now have to do this. While I tried to write a letter to my abusive nasty landlord who has been extremely violent and abusive towards me, but he's from the big city so he speaks English and----trying to get this done--I wrote an email but as I began, the terrorists turned off the electricity for the entire condominium. The skies are clear, there was not brown-out. They just turn the power on or off to attack me.

 I know that my brain is severely under assault by these brain-altering technologies while I am fighting to write this post with every single word a constant struggle. My fingers are stuck in mid-air fighting to move to the correct keys because my motor skills are the most obvious attack on my brain but the other attacks are like having a blank-out process of complete inertia in cognition so it's like having black-outs, which is probably what they are doing to me is literally making my brain shut down for a fraction of a second so I just literally blank out and think in blacked-out spaces, voids and very fragmented and I get "lost" in linear structure. While fighting constantly to get the keys to work. I type one letter and either the letter won't print or two appear at once--keys I don't press appear on the page---

I'm trying not to curse.

So I will just copy what I wrote to my landlord. 

The expletives from Whorewood are still sick and disgusting dirty foul stupid ignorant and filthy and despicable--

they teleport me asking for more ideas, I tell them that I don't want to help skanks steal more ideas, they torture me in my deep sleep with people grabbing at me and insulting attacking and doing nasty and sick things while; my brain is being blasted so I can't think clearly. This happens every time I am around people in any setting. The things these pig apes do is just black-out the brain while they assault and attack and the attacks are systematic and thorough so every movement is an attack situation, on all sides, constantly going on with hundreds of people driving into me and attacking me per shopping trip just for a few hours.


This is the mentality you all have put into power, as the country is sinking in so many problems --- and these attack scenarios are just the tip of the iceberg of all the utter depravity, lack of humanity, sickness, mental illness and life-fuck death trip that the sick stupid leaders do, your celebrities. Your politicians you put into power, because they are just performers acting out your sick and disgusting power grab technological tyranny. Your government. Oh yes, YOU reading this. Goddamn America will get what it deserves, which is burning and flooding like the curse of your sickness and stupidity and selfishness and lack of intelligence. I can't believe you all think these stupid sick pig ape whores are wonderful and keep allowing them to get away with this kind of sickness but you have been allowing them to do this and you think they are great still.


but my brain is really out of it. I have been ripping hard toxic poisons that have been latched onto my spine and in my flesh for probably more than 30 years, and every day I am exhausted and detoxifying. This is the worst poisoning I have EVER heard of in my life, it is the worst I think. And they never stop. So I am exhausted because I really needed to rest today. I wrote about that disgusting filth shit pig Rambo and the whores of Whorewood surrounded me with glaring hate looks of entitlement to all the years of stealing ideas from me and torturing and destroying my body and life and stealing and kiling and robbing and raping for years and years, all told they are incredible for it. So I wrote about the piece of rotten shit Stallone, their hero who really put them all into this top executive line-up for tyrannical fascism in the mind fuck department of the upcoming fasco dictatorship that people like their good friend Trump helped put them into endless Oscars and Hillary also went along so has Obama and they are all shit. And you all just keep ignoring my situation all I hear about is the "fight for Democracy" but no one will give a damn about this situation being forced upon me. You are all full of shit.


But I am at the point of physical exhaustion from having to carry bottles of shampoo, oil, everything I use to try to heal that I drink, use for cooking, cleaning my body, vitamins--everything that could  repoison me I carry around with me--but I have been ripping hard poison that has been congealed along my spine and into the interior of my back and it's at this extremely painful fragile state--as they torture me and torture me and torture me and haven't stopped for years and years as they get millions and millions of dollars and oscars and awards, the pile -up of shit whores from Whorewood. I write a post about what filthy shit thye are and they inflict with white pig ape pieces of shit surrounding me with their black minions lying and attacking and spewing filth on me as they all go off partying afterwards iwth their endless rewards from the 4th Reich for creating a death culture where they fuck people over mentally in particular and you all love them for it. I watch as America is sinking in it's own shit crib and you all really made that shitty immature baby bed and you are all going to drown in it. Fuckers, goddamn you all. I am so exhausted. I truly hope one day someone will fucking destroy this group of shit. Otherwise, I am still surrounded by fuckers with their ugly rotten babies as the symbol of t his group of shit I wish were dead who are trying to fuck a baby out of me for their endless contractual awards system for fucking my life to death with rape and theft and abuse and hate so I only pray for their horrid deaths every day--please, if anyone can please oblige me to get them off me permanently please get this group of shit  off me please get them off me please stop this fucking torture and tyranny contract that has already caused so much damage to America and none of you will even goddamn acknowledge what kind of damage this situation of me and Trump and this group of stupid sick shit has done to the United States, and will continue to inflict upon the world. 


----------------------


The wifi is constantly being turned on and off--I have had to spend an extra 30 minutes fighting to get the internet on to write this letter to the landlord. They turned the power off while it is almost pitch black outside. They keep turning the power and wifi on and off while I am fighting to write about this. 

I see that no one is going to ever stop this shit being forced upon me. The shit whores from shitwood, pig pitt and shitalina are absolutely confident that what they have done to me is their entitlement, that the ideas they have stolen by torturing me is their right, that I am the guilty party for not being a slave to pieces of rotten stupid sick shit. I have been writing about the shit whores you all adore who have been murdering me and poisoning and raping and abusing me for THIRTY YEARS and they just are torturing me for wrirting about what shit they are--as you all just continue to allow them to go on. You fuckers will get what you fucking deserve when America is blown up, flooded, on fire and taken over by the sickness you have all worshipped for so long and still do. 


But this is what I wrote this fucking landlord in this hell torture prison situation you have all kept me fighting for my life to survive in as they have had people go in and put my hips and spine out of alignment after raping me while in a deep comatose sleep state as I was raped and beaten and abused in teleportation. The pig apes then asked me for ideas which they used for their boring and sleazy stupid sick selves and are now puffed up with so much entitlement that they are torturing me for reacting with death wishes for them, screaming that they are whores and pigs and shit, as you all continue to allow it to fester and go on and on. They put Trump into power, they put dumb asinine Kamala Harris into power (the black Nazis who want a black nazi to represent their billionaire status and to shield them from actual authentic activists who may expose how false and shitty they really are). And on and on. The violence the pig whore men who have raped me in teleportation is now a global circus spectacle--but no problem for you dumbed down fuckers reading this, your monopoly Nazi empire is being built over the enlightenment that you all want to destroy forever so your dumb thug empire can steal ideas from people like me to claim it's really you and that I'm the dumb whore instead of your pig ape whores you all worship as your celebrities and political leaders.

-------------

Mahisorn,

The kitchen sink has some problems that just happened today. 

The pipes are clogged and the drain is leaking water. I went to the Green Places manager's office and NO ONE could understand a single word of English, not one single word. 

The cleaning staff got the "engineer" after much attempt to communicate. He told me to go to HomePro and buy another drain, which I did. While I was at HomePro--NO ONE could speak English there either. I brought the drain and showed it to the store employee who showed me the section with drains, and there was only one single type of drain and I bought it, and I have the receipt. I then asked him where the drain unclogger chemicals were and he could not understand the most basic of information I showed him and he just did not understand. I got a Thai women to explain it to him, and he showed ma a product that had a Thai name with a picture of a pipe and something about cleaning the pipes. When I got it home, I realize he showed me a bacteria cleaner. I have the receipts for both the drain and the cleaner and both don't work. The drain is still dripping, the pipes are still dripping and the pipes are still clogged. I have made every effort to go to HomePro and I was told no one could speak English. I know this is impossible but that is all I can do when no one will speak English at a major store where most people speak English.
-----------
The "engineer" at Green Places told me that he would be working until 10:30 pm. He lied. The cleaning woman told me this and he agreed. I asked "what time you finish?" which any Thai person can understand. They told me 10:30 pm. I can't get a straight answer from them, I can't talk to them, I asked them to help me buy the correct product and they would not do it. I offered to pay them they would not. 

I need you to tell the maintenance to repair this pipe system and unclog the pipes. I cannot use the sink-

Thank you,\

Hello again, 

I need to add that at HomePro I checked the size of the bottom of the drain with the new drain in the package. I could not open the plastic bag with the new product but it was the same size. There is a slight difference in the shape of the drains at  HomePro than what was used for this sink. 

The old drain was missing many of the rubber seals by the way. When I showed the "engineer" that the drain was loose, as I tried to pull out the top piece he began to YELL at me NO in a very rude and kind of nasty way. I showed him that the drain was loose, I could not try to tell him the rubber seal HAD BEEN REMOVED because it has, and it was just wobbling around. For the years I have lived here I have never touched the drain and taken anything out of the sink piping system. It has been removed. The new drain system I bought, which I put all the rubber seals and tightened it completely tightly--is still dripping through the pipes, or from the area where the drain is inserted. I don't think this engineer knows what he is doing because he began YELLING NO to not show him that the seal was broken, that the drain was loose--he told me to buy another one immediately didn't check anything and just yelled and then walked away telling me he would be here by 10:30 pm. Is there some actual competent person you can send who can fix this and be professional who can also speak English?

Sorry for all the emails, but this is a complex situation because these people will not speak English with me so I must explain the situation.

The "engineer" also removed a piece from the piping system under the sink which connects the little side pipe which drains at the top of the sink---it should connect to the other pipes but the engineer took that piece away. When I returned the connecting pipe and piece was missing and as I tried to put on the new drain, the other little side pipe leading to the little drain area at the top of the sink now cannot connect to the larger pipe system. 

The engineer literally has taken away that piece. He very quickly removed the drain and told me to buy another one at HomePro. He completely took away a huge part of the pipe system so the piping needs to be replaced with that joint that he removed. Not just the drain, but the connection to the little side pipe leading to the drainage system--the vents at the top of the sink on the right-hand side. --the system was intact today when I was cleaning up the water dripping down. I know what the system looks like from all the years of living here. These major parts are gone--after the engineer removed the drain. He was very nasty about everything as well. I can't keep going to HomePro where no one will speak English to me. I also paid out my money for this and now the Green Places Condo "engineer" has made the sink piping system half partially removed, which means it must be bought. I don't have a smart phone to take a photo of the pipe and I need someone who can understand English to deal  with this. He is rude and incompetent. 

There have been times when this same engineer came to "check" on the internet system that was down. He spent 20 minutes sticking a screwdriver into the WiFi socket and then would click on the airplane mode for my laptop and went back and forth just constantly sticking a screwdriver INTO the socket and turning it around in the socket as if he could repair the wifi by just scratching the inside of the socket area.

He is very rude, and almost yells NO very often---anything I say he responds with NO and that is about all he says, except very basic words. He has just made the piping system worse for this sink unit. He removed part of the piping system. He has made the problem much worse to the point that I now must buy more items because he took parts away and never told me. I returned to the condo at 6 pm after paying rent and buying some food and I thought he would be here but I would have returned much earlier if he and this cleaning woman had not lied to me about when he was finishing work.

so this is not very good with communication or getting anything serious done with repairs that I never created--I never removed the rubber seal and I never removed the piping system connecting part of the drain pipe system for that side drainage system. This engineer, however, has at the very least removed part of the pipe system and he has to replace it--or he should replace it--he took it out and never told me. And the pipes are still clogged, and I think the maintenance has pipe unclogging solvents, I hope they can use them on the pipes. I am using the kitchen sink now to clean dishes but draining the water in the toilet. I really need my sink and soon! 

I have spent a whole day fighting all of this, people pretending they don't speak English to me as I was told to buy the wrong things, nothing I tried to do was accomplished because I was LIED to constantly. I am lied to by this staff here at Green Places. I know that 14 million tourists in Phuket means that at HomePro they all speak English. As for this condo, there are many Farang here but no one will speak English to me here. so, I really need you to get them to do this because I  have spent a day, (and many other days in the past) trying to get things done for items that I never broke but they are broken anyway somehow--with no one speaking English but all the Farang speak English to the front staff who then can understand English. 


Thank you, I just looked at the old piece that the engineer took off, and I see that the new piece I bought is the wrong piece--I asked the lying customer service agent at HomePro if this was the same drain system and he said Yes--as it turns out, the engineer didn't take off part of the piping. The old piece includes the side joint that connects to the small extra pipe leading to the side drain. I was just tired. Please know that I am still very ill from a physical injury and I am very tired when I have to deal with people saying they can't speak English while I'm dealing with a lot of other issues like physical pain. 

I need to get a different piece and have to go to a hardware store, as HomePro only has one type of drain as far as I saw on the shelf. I am also expecting a delivery from Lazada tomorrow and they can phone at any time. I will go off to a hardware store I know is very good, or I know of a few of the little Thai hardware stores where the people are intelligent and capable. I think I can work it out. I also need to try to learn about how to fix things. The only problem is that I am still not physically very well. 

I was in a very bad mood when I wrote to you because of all the people telling me they can't speak English. It is a ridiculous lie and there is nothing I can do about it. 

I will let you know if I can't find the drain system. I may also try to find it on Lazada.



---------------


You can read in the very long set of emails to my landlord that :

1. I was very exhausted and the mind control forced me to repeat myself constantly. The subliminals put you into a "loop" refrain as you repeat yourself constantly because you "forget" that you just said the same thing. Again, this is the momentary "blacking" out process of the brain-blasting technology, call it what you will. 


2. The entire post and the letter I sent had been rewritten by hackers and they also copy and paste parts of sentences and rewrite them and have them repeat at least 5 times. This was done as well.

------------

What I "forgot" to write, which happened: I was at this store trying to get this terror clerk to answer any question. He said "yes" constantly and lied about everything. No one else would help me. There were at least 20 people (Thais) wearing the store uniform and making the ugly triggering stalking gestures--swiping their noses as I walked near them--I didn't really look, they are disgusting, but I tried to get anyone who looked like an actual store employee and those who I knew were authentic only waived me to this male who began leading me around and lying about everything. I was followed by a white Europigape male and his Thai puppet/wife whatever (business exploitation partner in investment in property, which is the usual outside of prostitution).

I asked her without looking at the ugly old white pig ape scumbag Europigape about how to tell this dumb scum clerk what I needed--of course he understood every single word. I asked her to say what I needed in Thai. The white pig ape had to take "control". I was under severe "mind control" assault as I was blanked out--I was already exhausted at that point and too tired to notice anything as I had to go go go and I had no food at home and I needed to rush because I was in so much pain I had to push myself to move as quickly as possible. I could not open the package with the only type of drain part that was being sold, but if it were not sealed in a package with a lot of other parts, I would have noticed that it was missing the extra side piece to hook to another pipe (two pipes lead out of the drain pipe.

But I only looked at her, and walked past him and approached her and she was about 5 feet away from the ugly old pig ape porn exploiter creep. He rushed to interrupt, and told the rotten "no understan" clerk that I needed something to clean the pipes. I told him the pipes were stuck, and this pig pretended he could not understand and he told the dumb Thai clerk I needed something to clean the inside of the pipes, first asking me if I needed to clean the outside of the pipes. My first words which I kept repeating were that the pipes were clogged, water would not go down and I needed a chemical to clear out the pipes. I repeated this 8 times in every single permutation possible but no one could "understan". 

-------

Finally the Thai woman, I asked her after brushing the white pig ape creep off as he slowly pretended this was 1st grade and he was explaining about water colors to a retarded 6 year old---finally the Thai woman spoke, saying "ah blah blah blah" in Thai. The clerk said "ah" and I walked away but first the skank Thai woman sleazily slid her finger along my arm as I walked away--of course doing it while I was turning my back to walk away. I felt it and my only thought was to get away from these pig apes, but I was smiling as if it were all fun and they were okay--(at least the Thai woman and the rotten smiling Thai fuck). The mind control forces you to "smile" when someone is smiling at you--it's a mirroring thing, so while the smile can literally be forced upon you/me, while you are smiling you/I are still not able to conceive of how nasty the person really is or is being. I was dazed, I felt her finger I kept walking because in the numbed mental state that was forced upon me, because my every move was under surveillance in the store so shit creeps can walk into me from around every corner when I am approaching a t-shaped aisle--and I felt a numbness and an inability to respond except to get away asap. That is the usual mind numbing process due to the microchip implant and the tech blasting my brain in the brain-mapping capabilities that are being exploited by sleazy and foul dirty people who really are truly incompetent.

----------



No comments:

Post a Comment