Thursday, July 13, 2023

For the past ten years--10 YEARS--I have been writing posts, first on Facebook, then on my blog---about how this contract out on me, teleportation, torture, MK ULTRA, rape is enabling fascist Nazis into power. I had to spend a few years observing the interactions between the performers and politicians to understand that Mafia plays an integral role in American politics, which is inter-connected to Euro-p-a fascist Nazi cartels which operate under the guise of "Democratic" Constitutional systems. //The real wheeling and dealing atmosphere is something like a stinking brothel atmosphere of indulgence in every proclivity towards corrupt practice on all and every single level possible. I can't express right now the meaning of this word "corruption" which is far to generalized a term to use in this context. Seedy, despicable, sickeningly parasitic, vile, deplorable, some adjectives that scrape the surface. //For all these years, I have only been tortured for my writings. Since the onset of my posts, so many it's uncountable almost--I have written extensively on future prognostications that have indeed come to pass, with dire consequences not just for political balance in a bipartisan political system, but for the environment and for human rights on a grand scale.//The many people I have written of have tried to over turn the US Government, have been embroiled in personal scandals (which they blame me for somehow in their self-exoneration from all guilt and responsibility, the hallmark of their criminal mindset as a collective as they are certain that their being above all law pertains to them indefinitely and absolutely without question). //I wrote about how Trumps environmental policies and politics will bring about destruction for the planet. I was tortured without end for writing a critique of his policies in the most broad terms as I was drugged and hacked. Now America is crumbling under the weight of dire environmental collapse because the preventive measures that should have been enacted long before Obama, Bush, Clinton et al was never decided upon and the stance of the Republican Party towards environmental protection was instead reversed when it should have been increased. (more below)

*This post, like every single post I write, has been hacked, words have been deleted, grammar deleted, parts of sentences deleted and then re-strung back together again. It is so hard to just pound letters out I have left all the mistakes in, as rewriting after what has taken so long to pound out, backspace constantly and rewrite as hackers block key functions--I have left it with all the typos and idiosyncratic mistakes created to discredit my writing--it's confusing in parts but is not due to my negligence or inability to type or write correctly. They are absolutely attacking my brain while I write as well with their mind control tech so I can never get my ideas out without ranting into hyperbolic rage and ranting*(**. I'm still waiting around for what seems forever for my government to stop that as well. They can't even stop the Mafia actors and Nazi actors (black, white, "activist" and "radical liberal") from endlessly going into feeding frenzy murder mode with poisoning and mutilation of my body non-stop for years and years so all I do, literally, is fight to not get killed, not be murdered if I submit, not allow them to screw me over as this organization has done for all my life.

 


When I saw that the black actors of H-wood were viciously yelling at me fascist style along with rapist white supremacists, as their children were then ushered into Europ-a-land halls of fashion modeling fame and fortune while they were teens, along with the white supremacist (drug addict, alcoholic, abuser rapist and his spawn) and glorified for their participation, I wrote excessively that blacks in the media (that were participating in this crime against me) were helping to bring Nazis into power. Alas, they made photos standing with pig-sniffing-the-air postures of hate into a camera with the blonde Europ-a-'s standing next to them, and as usual, these were not "nice" photos they expressed "entitlement" and "superiority". I called one of the most inclusive of white supremacy "couch casting" personal promotional gain--her career spanning decades and having intercourse with one white supremacist in particular who has utterly ushered in fascist white Nazi supremacy into the US and around the world as well, encouraging absolutely fascist dictatorships around the planet---but calling her a 60's Black Panther label for blacks who sell-out to the white plantation system--brought about sexual abuse from her, her friends, blacks and whites, and the white supremacist Mafia. Now that Affirmative Action has been stopped by the actor who chose and put into position the court nominees which decimated Affirmative Action--the group of white fascist Mafia Nazi celebrities who put that one person into power so their entire monopoly enterprise in H-wood which has existed since the Reagan Era and some before that--would be ensconced into an absolute empire without any struggle for power or position thereafter.

And this same group, that these black people surrounded to obtain their "fighting against racism" roles in movies,   has created the conditions whereby equal opportunity is now an extremely degraded proposition but the movies will still be pouring out, with these violent criminal actors endlessly being handed nationwide tours expressing their rage in "ghetto" parlance how they are dismayed at the "government" which they fully participated in, which destroyed Affirmative Action. But they all will be part of the media 4th Reich brainwashing entertainment/media cartel which has almost MORE power than the US Government at this point, as they "control" who and what gets advertised in news interviews and photo ops and etc.

-----------------

I wrote about this, was tortured by almost every prominent black media personality who also yearned for power and promotion. One of them is now running for president, making it a long list of US Presidential candidates who have violently attacked me. Senators on both sides of the bipartisan system have likewise come to insult, giggle, laugh, smear and besmirch me along with their presidential candidates (mostly those who lost to Trump or Biden--from my vantage, it's almost the same whether Trump or Biden wins or loses but, in actuality, it's far worse for me if Trump wins as he's violently homicidal whereas Biden's influence is a slow poison and murder to death softer version of the Trump influence on the crazed cockroach actors and their politician "friends" sitting alongside the violent and disgusting criminal enterprise of the Mafia who, after more than a decade of the performers coming to rape and torture me, they have inflicted truly sinister and violent mafia to try to "break" me into doing whatever it is they are constantly trying to destroy and suck and drain out of me (to death).

--------

I have been warning, writing, trying to urge people, begging people to listen to stop this to stop them to help me. Helping me apparently is not on anyone's agenda, but perhaps my years of warning that these expletives are puppets through which foreign hostile interests are using as conduits for nefarious criminal pursuits. In exchange for assisting in helping foreign hostile enemies infiltrate the United States through the media, through "joint" "artistic" endeavors and global partnerships with backers from all walks of life from all countries and H-wood is like an open portal for all to walk in and get a free green light to control the American public and politics because it's supposed to be "just art" or "just telecommunications". 

My warnings have now, in this sense, come to pass as well. There was a hearing, I think it was Congressional but I am very much under the influence of mind control and torture--but listening while endlessly cleaning and preparing my day, listening to something about one of the Biden accusers claiming that the Biden family is a crime family; and this source is a paid informant of the  Chinese Government who has violated the Espionage Act, a liar, a criminal, but used as a legitimate source by the Republicans against the Biden Administration. This is one clear example of a hostile foreign party going through one of the portals of media and US Government (absolutely inextricably intertwined in our media empire age).

-0------------

I am still bereft of support, help as I must beg constantly for someone to stop the violence and murder of the Mafia, through which these "famous actors" all operate to endlessly gain front lead roles for decades--all in a combination somehow, for some reason which appears to be a non-stop feeding frenzy upon my body, life, ideas, and for a "baby" for some sick and disgusting contract they are all feeding frenzied and hysterically to obtain out of attacking me for a decade now (many have been attacking me for much longer than just a "mere" decade, Stallone being one, Depp being another, Trump I think for at least 20 years as there were strange signs while I was living in Miami back in 2006--) 


So I must beg, and get attacked by the candidates all vying for president of the United States so they can obtain more, and more, and more as they are mostly all already billionaires but it's never enuf, so I have to beg the lower ranks, but they all fall in line and I remain writing and warning and asking for this sick murder to be stopped. All I do is shit poison out this group injected into my food and home and body--all I do is write day after day about violence and torture and poisoning and rape and warning about what I see and perceive to be extreme threats to the US, to any kind of system which isn't an absolute power/murder cartel with no human rights left if they get their way. To the silence of the void as I continue writing.  Trump, Hillary Clinton, Michael Bloomberg, Oprah Winfrey, RFK, Jr., and last but not least, nasty and sleazy (towards me) not a "brother" Cornel West. All US Presidential Candidates or president chosen but not elected by the popular vote, all have attacked me. To whom can I turn? I write and the pig apes mock and belittle me and joke about how 'no one cares" and "ain't no one gonna do nothing" said the black rapper who is now on tour promoting his "gangster" accent which he never uses in teleportation sitting next to the white supremacist folk who instruct him to punch me if I tell them I do not consider them superior or elite or better than me, and endlessly "NO" to being raped, beaten and poisoned and drugged to death while some sleazy parasite feeds off the power high, being ordained as a "leader" for incorporating the old ancient racism and murder paradigm combined with modern technology; disguised through media photo-ops and plastic surgery and acting coaching as being "progressive", "Liberal" "feminist" an "activist" or just working for "freedom" (the Nazi slogan is "freedom" to do whatever the f you want to anyone if you can get away with it as law will only apply to them and never to the targets).


Still, after the Insurrection attempt, after the Depp and Heard Trials, after the Pitt and his wife trials, after so many obvious signs of violence emerging from the people involved in this criminal enterprise of teleportation, mind control and torture--as they go berserk with power and excess of "freedom" to do whatever they want, the people responsible for protecting the civilian population, as I am one, not a criminal, not a threat, just working for my career and staving off rapists when I finally figured out that this group of pigapeness is trying to force a sex slave status upon me while stealing ideas from me non-stop because they all conform to the mental  boxes and socioeconomic designations of antiquity, based on white male supremacy--that they constantly try to force me into while when I had a chance to compete and was only completely poisoned but could still function somewhat, I kept on progressing and fighting for my graduate degree, a career and they poisoned and put me in accidents (this group, and these celebrities and politicians ever since) and poisoned me into a huge, deformed physical shape, paralyzed as they were abusing me to death using these technologies. This case has still be silenced, ignored but many people join in on obtaining their promotions nevertheless (many from the US Government and it's media affiliates).

-------

They continue to rail about the consequences of the travesties committed by those who have become deranged and power-crazy after having access to this technology, and yet, all the warnings none of them heeded and they continue to allow this to fester as a canker on the US--this technological system of mind control and torture which makes people crazy for the power they have always desired but are now obtaining over other human lives, exceeding former slave imprisonment this is torturing people for their very thoughts and having access to raping and killing someone by the press of a button without any forethought, just upon impulse or whim.

When I call them pig-apes it's because of the degeneration of human critical thinking that becomes absolutely apparent if you see them without the greed lenses of promotion and celebrity that all the participants are blinded by---as their myopic vision only extends to the point of their own personal gain. That is the case in every single instance and I find that they have been chosen for top position due to their absolute incapability of understanding anything beyond a mere grabbing power self-fulfillment they have no higher standards except for what they can purchase and appear as (to be as fascist Nazi Europigape as possible with entitlement and "aristocratic" power to murder people upon whim, which this tech enables them to do).


My warnings about dire consequences have been met by non-stop throngs of people sprinting to be next in line. They continue to be promoted by whatever sinister agency is responsible for the actual and real nominations of the power structure.

-------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment