Sunday, July 9, 2023

Trump=Giulianni=Gotti=The Godfather celebrity pigape crew=Mafia. This is an add to my last post which was such a haphazard release of morning torture after teleportation "mind control" which is just a bunch of sick and stupid scumbags performing their hate and torture fantasies while "professionals" like Elon Musk join in and torture me too. Ostensibly they are supposed to be somehow "superior" yet I have never seen anything but the lowest ignorance put into lead roles--playing psychopaths and skanky "feminists" if they are performers and playing compassionate fighters for Freedom yet in private absolute psychopaths and skanky non-feminist rape cheerleaders of the most despicable. I have to add to my post that it was the Gotti family which first pursued this contract, along with Pesce. Dirty foul skank V(D) Gotti sicced both her nasty son to rape me and then had Pesce's brown terrier nearly attack me viciously after a few years of asking me for ideas, having my room sprayed with toxic stinking filth as I was tortured by them. Because I said no and no and no and resisted and I didn't understand what utter "garbage" this group really is, although they try to claim it's me and not them (I would never behave like the crap that they are and what they do is an abomination to me, consisting of the fecal consistency that they ALWAYS without fail demonstrate in their every action, speech and if they don't appear like this on a celluloid screen it's due to script and coaching, a performance that lasts a few hours on the screen. //I have to add that it was Giuliani who indicted the psychopath Gotti the "teflon" scumbag from Brooklyn, part of a cartel which terrorized and terrorizes Jews and whatever else they can afflict with their ugliness and stupidity with violence and intimidation and threat--for decades I know my family has been assaulted by the 'Italian-American" mafia when they lived in Brooklyn. My family did all they could to get out of that disgusting environment that these pig apes turned into an emerging filthy and degraded disgusting place of trashy filth--(perhaps their neighborhoods are "clean") but they, as this organization always does, makes sure that people they are targeting live in filth and despair as they claim to be superior. They hire the targeted group wanna be fascists and hire them to make their own neighborhoods dirty. I lived under a microcosm of that very effect and I know a damn lot about it, personally. //so this is not just about De-venereal disease that filthy ugly sleazy criminally insane defunct rotten parasite, it's his entire crew. I have to add that while Giuliani did have Gotti put away, I can assure you readers that mind control has been around a very long time, and in the end, it's Giuliani who is now under severe criminal liability due to his utter corruption in the ensuing years. I suggest that Giuliani may have been drugged and/or under mind control, which can turn people 180-degrees into something they actually abhor. It's possible, yet the connection I am trying to make is a continuum between T-rump and the Gottis. To state that #45 is indeed inter-connected to the

No comments:

Post a Comment