Sunday, July 9, 2023

Trump=Giulianni=Gotti=The Godfather celebrity pigape crew=Mafia. This is an add to my last post which was such a haphazard release of morning torture after teleportation "mind control" which is just a bunch of sick and stupid scumbags performing their hate and torture fantasies while "professionals" like Elon Musk join in and torture me too. Ostensibly they are supposed to be somehow "superior" yet I have never seen anything but the lowest ignorance put into lead roles--playing psychopaths and skanky "feminists" if they are performers and playing compassionate fighters for Freedom yet in private absolute psychopaths and skanky non-feminist rape cheerleaders of the most despicable. I have to add to my post that it was the Gotti family which first pursued this contract, along with Pesce. Dirty foul skank V(D) Gotti sicced both her nasty son to rape me and then had Pesce's brown terrier nearly attack me viciously after a few years of asking me for ideas, having my room sprayed with toxic stinking filth as I was tortured by them. Because I said no and no and no and resisted and I didn't understand what utter "garbage" this group really is, although they try to claim it's me and not them (I would never behave like the crap that they are and what they do is an abomination to me, consisting of the fecal consistency that they ALWAYS without fail demonstrate in their every action, speech and if they don't appear like this on a celluloid screen it's due to script and coaching, a performance that lasts a few hours on the screen. //I have to add that it was Giuliani who indicted the psychopath Gotti the "teflon" scumbag from Brooklyn, part of a cartel which terrorized and terrorizes Jews and whatever else they can afflict with their ugliness and stupidity with violence and intimidation and threat--for decades I know my family has been assaulted by the 'Italian-American" mafia when they lived in Brooklyn. My family did all they could to get out of that disgusting environment that these pig apes turned into an emerging filthy and degraded disgusting place of trashy filth--(perhaps their neighborhoods are "clean") but they, as this organization always does, makes sure that people they are targeting live in filth and despair as they claim to be superior. They hire the targeted group wanna be fascists and hire them to make their own neighborhoods dirty. I lived under a microcosm of that very effect and I know a damn lot about it, personally. //so this is not just about De-venereal disease that filthy ugly sleazy criminally insane defunct rotten parasite, it's his entire crew. I have to add that while Giuliani did have Gotti put away, I can assure you readers that mind control has been around a very long time, and in the end, it's Giuliani who is now under severe criminal liability due to his utter corruption in the ensuing years. I suggest that Giuliani may have been drugged and/or under mind control, which can turn people 180-degrees into something they actually abhor. It's possible, yet the connection I am trying to make is a continuum between T-rump and the Gottis. To state that #45 is indeed inter-connected to the

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet one more white piece of clothing flicked with black permanently-staining ink while I hung it outside to air because of the stinking fungus stench they spray on my clothing which hangs on a clothing rod outside of the enclosed cupboards for hanging clothing, which are sealed but the clothing sprayed with stench so awful that nothing gets it out and I must hang clothing up in my room and have it on my furnitue in order to have anything to necessary-clean after wearing, and then once more after having cleaned I must clean again to get the stench they spray on all clothing while I am in this room or outside of it; doesn't matter the mechanical arms are used continuously. The dress,, white off-white actually had no stains was "used" but new---a large stain sprayed within the last hour after hanging it on a rack outside---bleach, baking soda scrubbing and scrubbing the stain doesn't even diminish. It's black and then they also put a white blot on the fabric so it's just disgusting and looks like a rag. Nothing will get the stains out must throw away or put in the huge overflowing pile of clothing that has been ruined for years which I use to clean the stench they spray on the furniture, floor and walls . then all morning from 6 a.m. until 1 p.m so sick from shitting out/detoxing black and brown stinking hard poisons slowly breaking off into little pieces, enlarging around 60 times the compressed size to emit horrific poisons into my endocrine system, liver, kidneys and blood stream. Both hardening poison chemicals and mind control drugs all congealed, compressed into my body for probably 30 years or longer. Two hours of the Latino sick filth violent gang land crap who under instruction from your hero trash shitalina and ugly arnold with whatever dirty scum were in the rows of chairs facing me to yell abuse give subliminal instruction to the brown and black nazi minions to inflict disgusting violence under their orders but they appear calm, composed and silently smirking in delight watching as the dumb dirty filth black and brown death squad operatives out of caliwhornia do the bidding of their dirty europigape scum nazi partners. Dirty shitalina has completely sold off america to english overtake and only identifies as a death squad nazi operative. The germans raping me are her favorite they shower her this filth t rash stupid ape rat parasite with so much money and adoration because she is welcoming them into destroy america from within. Raping me makes her "elevated" as she uses my ideas without end. Stupid ugly arnold abuses me almost to death to obtain ideas and now i's samuel jackson participating as well. Two more hours this morning. I was so ill from shitting out the stinking poison they put in for years and years (the bulk of them, shitalina her entire shit parasite life through her filthy parents who partnered with mine in the mid-1970's--my family of course getting almost noting out of the deal this group of stupid ape shit trash getting multi-millions and endless glorification for it). It's unbelievable to me that this is 17 years of me writing about famous shit put into power and their political correlatives inflicting demonic sick torture rape and mutilation uon me so they can steal ideas without a flinch response whatsoever from anybody. It takes trump having proven that this system is destroying people like me for congress to continue their path of allowing this to go on and on--obviously that is their goal for many more people besides me. Still, the stupid ape shit like the latino ugly sick crap and rancid rotten jackson with the trio of german ape filth rat whoredom, who in the 1980's played in these films by fassbinder and now 46 years later in desperation and utter violence have not done anyting but perhaps one sang in some parisian nightclubs her rancid performances, a bit entertaining nothing as great as many american artists of yore but the nazification of germany has reduced them to just ennui nothingness in my opinion they have no :"supreior" media scene in my opinion but I don't watch many of the festival movies coming out of there but what I do see (free on free streaming) is trite and endless fixated on nazis and violent power-over themes and death and murder and stupid comedies. The same shit being propounded into the criminally-programmed americans who conflate the political landscape with a blockbuster criminal get out of jail and commit more crime so they can all profit off it movie plot---the more criminal the leaders are, the more slsezy the more they resemble the filth and crap out of whorewood scum nazi movies and that programming and the actual stupid sick scum coming out of that cesspool of stupidity and ugly sick criminal violent sexual debauchery and stinking psychological filth--any intellectual endeavors prove to be pointless compared to what they actually do for their lead roles. However I am ranting by now. Hacking to the keyboard so I can barely type. another day of my olife sucked out so some shit group of fucks can feed hormonally off it and get lead roles while my next white light coloried piece of clothing which was pristine one hour ago was ruined. I had earlier been able to clean the stains off so they increased the staining properties of what they are flicking onto my clothing so it is ruined. they cut a slice into my shoulder while I slept last night. Of course I felt nothing my brain rendered blank in a comatose brain microchip implant unconscious state without sensation of being harmed. ///This was a "light" day probably the lightest in terms of abuse for maybe over 2 years.

  And all those desperate and ugly sleazy has-beens, the german shit rat group and ugly sick rancid arnold ugly shitnigger and rotten jackso...