Sunday, July 9, 2023

Trump=Giulianni=Gotti=The Godfather celebrity pigape crew=Mafia. This is an add to my last post which was such a haphazard release of morning torture after teleportation "mind control" which is just a bunch of sick and stupid scumbags performing their hate and torture fantasies while "professionals" like Elon Musk join in and torture me too. Ostensibly they are supposed to be somehow "superior" yet I have never seen anything but the lowest ignorance put into lead roles--playing psychopaths and skanky "feminists" if they are performers and playing compassionate fighters for Freedom yet in private absolute psychopaths and skanky non-feminist rape cheerleaders of the most despicable. I have to add to my post that it was the Gotti family which first pursued this contract, along with Pesce. Dirty foul skank V(D) Gotti sicced both her nasty son to rape me and then had Pesce's brown terrier nearly attack me viciously after a few years of asking me for ideas, having my room sprayed with toxic stinking filth as I was tortured by them. Because I said no and no and no and resisted and I didn't understand what utter "garbage" this group really is, although they try to claim it's me and not them (I would never behave like the crap that they are and what they do is an abomination to me, consisting of the fecal consistency that they ALWAYS without fail demonstrate in their every action, speech and if they don't appear like this on a celluloid screen it's due to script and coaching, a performance that lasts a few hours on the screen. //I have to add that it was Giuliani who indicted the psychopath Gotti the "teflon" scumbag from Brooklyn, part of a cartel which terrorized and terrorizes Jews and whatever else they can afflict with their ugliness and stupidity with violence and intimidation and threat--for decades I know my family has been assaulted by the 'Italian-American" mafia when they lived in Brooklyn. My family did all they could to get out of that disgusting environment that these pig apes turned into an emerging filthy and degraded disgusting place of trashy filth--(perhaps their neighborhoods are "clean") but they, as this organization always does, makes sure that people they are targeting live in filth and despair as they claim to be superior. They hire the targeted group wanna be fascists and hire them to make their own neighborhoods dirty. I lived under a microcosm of that very effect and I know a damn lot about it, personally. //so this is not just about De-venereal disease that filthy ugly sleazy criminally insane defunct rotten parasite, it's his entire crew. I have to add that while Giuliani did have Gotti put away, I can assure you readers that mind control has been around a very long time, and in the end, it's Giuliani who is now under severe criminal liability due to his utter corruption in the ensuing years. I suggest that Giuliani may have been drugged and/or under mind control, which can turn people 180-degrees into something they actually abhor. It's possible, yet the connection I am trying to make is a continuum between T-rump and the Gottis. To state that #45 is indeed inter-connected to the

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because I write so many, so often, long, rambling incoherent (hacked, redacted by hackers, rewritten to discredit me) posts, I will try to make this succinct: I am very ill from poisoning. The poison remains in my body after decades of trying to protect my body from more poisoning and the administration of what could be the compression of the poisons through rape while I am unconscious and unable to brace against impact. Johnny Depp had my cat stolen, but tortured and photographed while being drowned in response to me writing endlessly for 2 weeks at the onset of his rape and torture and thrills and sniggering raping me pounding poison into my body and then abusing torturing me afterwards so his daughter and he and amber heard and whomever else could obtain non-stop prizes, promotions without end. 13 years later his dirty, nasty daughter who has spent MOST OF HER LIFE profiting off viciously and murderously having me poisoned sits next to arnold ugly-termini88er who has spent at least a decade profiting off my ideas stolen as he partners with people poisoning and raping the poison into my body. //The list of people who have done this to me who remain steadfastly latched onto sucking my life out and being praised, promoted the sky is not even the limit as elon musk has been handed space gear, as long as he continues to drill into the mind and brain of all the targets, victims and nazi genocide pogrom people they want exterminated, mind controlled and all exonerated with no evidence as no one ever will break out of the chain-of-command all obey and get promotions merely for the act of silence, obedience and proving sniggering delight at having me tortured and viciously participating then spreading the word so the snowball effect is a contagion upon me (and the world but so far the thrill of lynch mob witch hunt mentality strips all cognition of warning to the future as has been happening with every technology brought out to get speed and action on this terra firma and now into the grooves of the mind and brain and control over other human beings rendering them sheer victims of genocidal torture all administered without any evidence as again, no one reports any of this but "everybody" participates. //At my height of sickness arnold hate-=termini88er has been consigned not merely to rally every female white "feminist" nazi every black "fighting racism" nazi minority minion latinos acting out their fantasies of enacting their movie roles onto attacking me. Every jew smirks and laughs and stares into the eyes of dirty shitalina or dirty arnold transfixed into their every look of "approval" like absolute mirrors I can see the ugliness of the energy spectrum of the puppets who otherwise are "fighting Nazis". But at the time when I am detoxing and am at the most sick possible for me, in the "window" of sickness I am at very weak and vulnerable moments. They attack me all the more viciously in a murderous way, as has been happening for years but arnold believes that he is an entitled "predator" and hacks lion videos preying on weak little animals in his social darwinistic nazi paradigm which many would say, is "the way of the world" the animal kingdom the strong survive, only. //But feeding off the vulnerable whom you force into vulnerability. The organized poisoning and physical dislocation of little items of the body like vertebrae all along the spine they have done to me--and putting hips and spine out of alignment has been done non-stop under this group for the past 20 years while I am unconscious, unable to wake up and the people surround me raping smearing fungus and semen into my hair, into my orifices on my everything else in the room horrid substances. Making my hair grey further they scream insults and then rush at me violently when I respond but can't stop torturing me almost to death to obtain these reactions for their note-taking on ideas for how to empower 'victims" in their next movie set of award-winning original themes but supplying no threat to the "animal kingdom" of Nazi overtake as ordained long before Hitler. //I write this because the technology has rendered me powerless and the reaction of society clamps the prison on me by the sheer permission structure which is supported by a terror network of death squads for anybody actually openly caring or helping me. //They are trying to kick me out of this place I spent at least 2 years fighting to understand how to block actual human beings from breaking into my room via the mechanical arms opening the multi-locked and layered barriers I created just for the front door. I had already pounded in plastic wood-like cabinets (very hard, extremely painful) into the many cabinets lining the walls and panels which are opened from the other side of the wall the concealment of these portals of terror entry are done professionally. //They first cut off my disability (after having made me disabled through these nighttime mutilations of my spine fracturing my vertebrae in multiple locations while in deep sleep. Then poisoning me with a horrific substance which has been manufactured in an extremely precise way to create various staggered time schedules so that various agents are introduced into the drug cocktail after many years of the bloating and latching forces malfunction, bloating the poisons latching onto flesh and bone and every single tear, rip and injury is a penetration portal for the poisons. This group has spent my life having me injured but especially while in deep unconscious sleep states in order to force the penetration of these poisons into every possible interior space of my being to the core. Perhaps in my marrow. In my brain absolutely since this group has undoubtedly manufactured upgrades of the microchips and used extreme laser precision to implant more advanced layers of technologies into my brain. The hard poisons form very elongated structures, hard as cement, into my body extending from bones into every injury and surgery they forced upon me to "correct" the extreme curvature of my spine, then afterwards exacerbating the curvature with hip and spinal manipulation (plus whittling my shoe soles so they were at 45-degree angles, forcing me to walk in crooked ways and that went on most of my life I though I was walking in a crooked way naturally. This studio they are kicking me out of, with my disability payments still suspended and the decision pending to reinstate the payments; my family and the billionaire whorewood group and the president former presidents, former president's wives who are endlessly fixated on obtaining every prize and deal possible out of having been in the Oval Office as leader 40 years ago but still they cling on and on. AT my most ill they continue the soft kill approach by viciously assaulting me with yelling screaming tears torture heart palpitations abuse without end death threats and arnold picking me up while I am clutching my abdomen in pain, agony after detoxing more black, stinking poison embedded into my back and intestines and synapses and tissue for decades. Hitting my abdomen and my sides while I was in agony nearly from this horrific poison finally coming out (and he profited off having me poisoned since at the very least 2013, I have no idea how long so many others have conjoined in this effort to obtain a huge prize of endless summer for them in media prizes and absolute control over h-wood if they get me to "submit" to being abused raped poisoned without any protestation and me providing these ignorant horrific hateful people with ideas because they can't be bothered to study or read or think critically they just get me to provde my lifetime of having done all that, coming from an Ivy League family one a professor the rest attorneys and artists. It's not merely arnold s-ne88er but he's the tool used by trump to really inflict the "German" style nazi terrorism which is reminiscent of the old nazi genocidal regime. Under restraint now marginally but nevertheless not at the full violent behavior they would otherwise inflict if there were not guardrails. I am a prototype and they must exploit me for more so they can't outright torture me to death but oh, they tried to have me kliled in near-death accidents on the road, multiple times and other people would have died from their violent vehicular "accidents" where the brakes and other functions were suddenly gone, like water through a sieve while cars hit me from sides and at speeds from standing still to bursting at me which obviously had sophisticated engine manipulation and not normal car acceleration capabilities.// Arnold hate-ni88er is not stopping with the slow murder and has previously made death threats for my response to his insults and abuse which are nazi-racist in nature not just demeaning but focused on racist genocidal humiliation. This programming is part of the psychological conditioning this group is trying to force into American society for the Jews to repeat the old permission structure to commit more genocide as long as a few "entitled" get to stand out and profit off the margin of death extermination. I am going into a long rant at the moment but my point is that besides the grey hair they forced on me (also had hair removed on my scalp and underarms ) but the endless slicing smearing of poisons on my hands, mutilation and then hours of abuse per day until I write a post trying to elicit any kind of compassion or support or help from this group which has restricted my posts and blog on a "need-to-know" basis. No one capable of consternation reads my posts apparently this is chock full of compliant and complicit wanna be master race entitlement getting paid and laid crowd. //However, the real irony is that they appear as being very "strong" they have huge muscles they are always heroic but when it comes to this, they exploit someone disabled, alone, drugged up, my brain rendered in various loops as they have people inflict subliminal sentences which I repeat under extreme duress/stress combined with daily drugging via all vehicles of drugging while they torture me for having repeated the subliminal hypnotic suggestion statements. Now they are hacking so badly it's impossible to type without having to repeat and backspace retype this always is a bane to anything I attempt to explain. Rendering me mute and then ranting. The subliminal suggestion is always forced in moments of stress and they ("they") manufacture stress literally almost every single moment second of my life. If I begin to laugh at anything "they" are tweaking the throat microchip implant to force stinging torture tears welling and pouring out of my eyes to stop me instantly from laughing and/or having any gaiety whatsoever.

  All of these people are constructs of heroism according to the images they are crafted to appear as in their tv shows, news podcasts and p...