Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Pig Ape Whorewood minion terrorist report: I was surrounded by 7 Thai people who accused me of shoplifting while I was paying for items at the store---I had items I had bought in another store packed inside sealed brightly colored shopping bags (cloth bags) there was no indication of what was inside the bags and they were stored underneath the carriage of the shopping cart, no one could see what was inside those bags they were tied closed. They surrounded me, I know all the people who work at that store and I have never seen any of them. They began hatefully saying I had stolen bags of food and to show a receipt or they would call police immediately. They would not wait for me to pay for the items I had in front of me, I told them to wait. They began almost yelling at me I had to tell them to calm down. They were told how and what to say absolutely by the hateful Nazi organization but it was completely ordered by the pig ape filth out of Whorewood, California with all their international pig ape Nazi/Mafia partners.//. It was a complete set-up. I had the receipt from the other store but they were very hateful about it and even when I handed them the receipt to show them that the bags that I had to untie as they already knew that food was inside--but even with the receipt in their hands, they kept putting it down and saying "where is the receipt" like it was a chaotic hate-filled near arrest situation. I knew it was absolute crap the entire time and I remained calm because they really were not Nazis they were being trained by Nazis--but there is nothing so hateful as white supremacist pig apes although the minority minions do make great efforts to emulate the hate and violence and they very often succeed. //. I began giggling and laughing as my brain was under attack, because it was a stressful situation while my defenses were down, as they surrounded me (7 people) on all sides while i was paying for a few items in a very narrow checkout line with another isle immediately behind me, so they cornered me while I was blocked into this aisle as they positioned themselves behind me and in front of me threatening me with police action. After they were almost yelling at me in front of the store, as I showed them my receipt and all items were accounted for, I began acting like this was a drama I bowed like it was a performance because I knew that it was just a terrorist skit. I giggled uncontrollably because my BRAIN was under "mind control" techno-terror attack so I could not think clearly, assume a neutral and defensive posture, and I wanted to appear like this was something like a friendly situation for the people around me in the store--not to be shown to be attacked by these fake store employees. They all became very friendly and although they didn't apologize they smiled--probably in glee of hate and the thrill of attack--but still they bowed politely. If this had happened in the United States, the terrorists would have been very nearly violent, abusive, and would not have smiled afterwards unless they were giggling amongst themselves. //This was a result of me having written THE TRUTH about the crap movies and the actors who have profited for a decade off me being raped and tortured. It is always upsetting for me to see these skank bigot blonde Nazi Europ-a influenced or Commonwealth creeps being praise for their "feminist" performances which none of them have EVER created or conceived---the writer has not attacked me as far as I know--from this psycho bigot movie which none of the reviewers can even begin to introduce as a theme---the racism involved and what Barbie really means. I am completely convinced this bigot icon is derived from that Nazi concentration camp sadist who tortured people in ways that are beyond abominable and yet he is praised now even still by this movie and doll franchise. //So I was attacked, the creeps of H-wood are just more and more disgusting and abhorrent to me as time goes by. Their fame and bigot blonde and sleazy stupid sick personalities for movies and tv shows holds absolutely no fascination, the only thing they ever possibly have that I am interested is all the $$ they obtained from stealing my ideas and the endless money poured onto them for having tortured me following Nazi protocols and spewing Nazi death threats and insults at me--using Nazi language and imagery. They are utterly disgusting. They are adored by Kamala Harris because as a Black Nazi she gets the rewards for pushing racism onto me. I can't understand how her obviously stupid husband can ever find her anything to love with all her anti-Semitism. He must have done something wrong in his utter devotion towards her which she obviously takes for granted and probably has very little respect for him. It is deplorable. She is just one out of so many blacks in H-wood who just follow the blonde Nazi Barbie paradigm it's utterly more than disgraceful yet it is endlessly being a stepping-stone for promotion and there is no end to the governmental support for this and the accolades of the industry and the lack of any protection for me. //I must make a 100% determined effort to absolutely never look at what bs is going down in Whorewood any longer. AS for the Government, when I watch former debates between Hillary and #45 in 2015, I only hear and see two criminal Barbies trying to knock the other down but both are as guilty of the accusations as the other claims they are. That is a general motif for the entire situation.

**Hackers have deleted words and removed sentences out of this post but I have not rewritten any of it--the keyboard is under attack so it's very hard to type--I must constantly fight to get letters to print, etc. The usual...but it reads very disjointed, due to words being deleted--- 


They also keep having their dirty minions surround me with babies because there is some contract out to force a baby out of me. Despite the years of me telling these scum creeps I can't stand them, then after torture and poisoning and near death repeatedly they are trying to take every single thing that could possibly bring me happiness in any interpersonal relationship--every single thing has been taken from me, and then they are trying to force a baby out of rape with some piece of sick crap I have been praying dies--as I do with all of "them" these celebrity scum pieces of excrement--as that is all they are to me at this point, every single one of them--so they are continuing their post-Covid near-death car attacks (oh yes, trucks kept swerving into me while I was driving all day, today, endless huge trucks stopping in the middle of the road and swerving nearly hitting me while motorbikes and cars swerved into me from the other side in absolute orchestrated near-death near-accidents--driving for miles like this. This is what pig pitt and shitalina forced upon me before covid and now they are doing it again now that a host of demons are now populating & polluting Phuket once more.//I am very exhausted, my food or body has been drugged and poisoned somehow--I can't buy food that is normal price any longer so all the items marked down are pre-poisoned and drugged. I am under non-stop surveillance with my thoughts, what I plan on buying, where I am going, etc. But this post has become a complete hate ranting seething hate expletive-driven blob of an emotional stew. I am not able to think rationally, much of that is due to the drugging plus being tortured to death with state-approval and funding while I am INNOCENT and don't deserve this is another factor. But it is still never ending, and the attacks by creeps while I am out is never-ending. I can't stand their world or these people but I am forced into this and the truths that I write of about how sick and disgusting and the torture and violence that this disgusting global group forces upon me also proves that perhaps there are some people remaining on the planet who may not think what they are doing is fun and sexually titillating. But for now, I can't find any such people all I experience are dumb stupid sheeple or pig apes who have taken everything over on the planet. But I write my posts about the reality of what they are doing, their creepy and sleazy dumb movies and tv shows--as I read there is almost little critical review that is similar to my type of review--which is deconstruction not focusing on the film making and the script as much as the interior meaning and the underlying premise and the racism and sexism and sociopolitical message--and my assessment is just too threatening to them and it's really very true and accurate as well--somehow, I appear to be almost the only person who acknowledges these truths somehow it seems that finding racist content is now out-of-favor unless it's directly "in your face". so the pig apes make the racist content very subliminal now and I have been writing about these subterranean issues and I am tortured for it. How desperately the "leaders" truly want to encourage the "new" racism which is minorities being Stockholm Syndromed without understanding that they have been duped and are puppets and plantation servants playing roles. They are paid so well they don't care. //But I wrote about this Barbie movie and I was threatened with jail and my life destroyed because I wrote about what shit and filth and crap these blonde women are--the partners of the rapists and abusers who love these women-the Dumb Whorren Mirrage in London and the Oz hyper-scumbag bigot Nazi who has gone off giggling and laughing to awards seasons along with pig shit Nazi pitt and shitalina for all these many years. I am writing about it in hyperbolic terms, and they come after me like rabid bats out of hell and the fact is that neither they nor the movies are worth me risking anything else ever again. If anyone wants my assessment then I need to be paid for it and not have my ideas stolen. Otherwise, I have been writing about these filthy dirty creeps you all adore because you are brainwashed to love Nazis and blondes and I write of how sinister they are and no one comes to defend me. You wanted a Barbie Nazi empire you are getting it and have already put them into power so law and the US Constitution are just more Barbie playtime bedtime stores at this point. You can thank the shit from Whorewood for that, but still no mention is made about how Trump sprang out of the Whorewood establishment and there is never any connection made to that atmosphere and the corruption and Nazism that has evidently arisen since Trump was put into power--by pig pitt and shitalina and their Europigape pals--now playing Barbie and America is so completely Nazified there is absolutely no criticism along racist lines except for what I have written, or that is all I can find as my internet is so hacked and censored I only find reviews that the pig apes force onto my internet, usually congratulating themselves and the huge hype over this bigot movie is part of the 4th Reich programming, just as the endorsement of Trump after he very eagerly raped and began YEARS of torturing me has also spawned a huge mass of Nazis and more covert murders and lynch mobs have been endorsed and no matter what Biden states, his preference for Black Nazis being put into power by no means will hinder the rise of Neo-Nazi mentality because Biden is a Neo-Nazi as well, but of a more demure type. Harris is more sinister than Biden, though as far as I can tell. At least many people recognize what a creep Harris is, and her endorsement is also a product of this whorewood team--but the black nazis. So, I hope people can try to read between my hate rants because my brain is very much "under the influence" of brain-altering tech and the hacking and keyboard interference makes the matter much worse as I lose my temper while fighting and backspacing and rewriting CONSTANTLY--every word, every other word--non-stop...

--------------

---------------

I can't describe how putrid and filthy and stupid and sickening they are to me, this entire group. A baby with one of these ugly and stupid dirty filthy vile "men" so-called is out-of-the-question and yet still no one in a position of authority does as much as stop them let alone protect me from never-ending torture, rape abuse poisoning etc 


maybe something has happened, it's hard to tell as the stupid filthy creeps can't ever stop teleporting me to abuse, homeless situations--murder scenes, night after night.


-----------------------

Unfortunately Thailand is being polluted by this and is being destroyed like so many other places and groups of decent people. Speaking of which, the media keeps putting Thunberg as some representative of the resistance to consumer excess but she's a pig ape Nazi who happily participated in the torture of me due to her Nazi allegiances and was a stupid and nasty evil dirty foul thing (not as dirty and foul as shit pig pitt and filthalina and sleazy disgusting depp and his spawn and the rest of them--the mafia


and yes, the trucks nearly hitting me had this ugly rotten filthy Mafia creep who is just a brainwashed puppet for Italian Mafia--Pacino--disgusting rotten ugly old man with a putrid personality--attacked me for fighting against a German pig ape Nazi beating and raping me and like these grease-bag Mafia thugs of Brooklyn, called me the b-word for screaming to get this putrid German filth creep off me--his dirty stupid face painted on the splash guards of these trucks constantly following me around all day after attacks non-stop---

painted in the photo freeze of a movie where he played a real-life "honest" cop movie character--so many decades ago. He's so rotten and corrupt and this pig ape creep is working with Depp the scum in a movie and it's so abhorrent that this government of America continues to allow this filth to go on and on with these pigs constantly being awarded for this behavior and handed these technologies, drugs and capabilities. THey are so absolutely abhorrent and disgusting as people and should NEVER have been given this kind of technology in the first place. They are all good friends with the British 4th Reich Nazi pig ape whose movie about technological tyranny like all h is other movies bears no resemblance to the swarth of actors who have played lead roles in his movies who have laughed as they used this tech to teleport and rape and beat and abuse me for YEARS as this pig ape English scumbag director has done, like everyone else--nothing. Nothing. 

--------

Hollywood is such a piece of shit but the pig apes really should be forced to pay me compensation and this is what I DEMAND because asking and begging for years has produced no results. There is never going to be anything I will ever do for this group of shit and filth. They should be force to pay me they should be in prison they should be stopped they should be fucked up and gone out of power out of the limelight stopped. This technology should be stopped. How incompetent is the American culture and leadership at this point? It's unbelievable but sad.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...