Wednesday, July 12, 2023

The teleportation and MK ULTRA/Death Squad goon technoterror complex inflicted perpetually upon me is A Gangster's Parasitic Paradis: Has De-Venereal Disease's spawn of his spawn died from a fentanyl overdose or not? I'm referring of course to that criminal psychopath Hillary Clinton pawn who operates with the Gotti Family, and the Brooklyn pizza-gate connection out of Brooklyn by way of Los Whorewood by way of Italian and Europigape mafia and criminal GmbH of the 4th Reich--that so-called "actor" who plays himself in every movie and like all of them, is not '"acting" but representing their psycho-component of the Mafia/Nazi 4th Reich to impress the sheeple of how gloriously "fun' it is to unleash psychopathy and violence and crime and porn and sleaze and ignorance onto the world so the 4th Reich can operate with stupid and ignorant components of society, otherwise called "civilians" who are main operators of the death squads. It's all programming. Drugs and sex--they imbibe iit in their daily lives, unfortunately they don't die from it. So pls tell me if that putrid pig ape's spawn of his spawn actually died because they hack and h ack into my internet to force their filthy dirty stories and faces into my awareness, only to teleport me immediately if I see the articles hacked into newspaper and magazine online sources--and they attack me for having read the article or even for having seen it.

 "BETTE DAVIS SINGS I've Written A Letter To Daddy--Whatever Happened To Baby Jane". TrueMotherFckingVids. February 6, 2012.



The decrepit, rotten and disgusting ugly old man has been feeding off this contract for the past 5 years. Unending psychopathic sickness and filth and sleaze pours out of the ugly hole in his ugly putrid face, and he sucks out my life force and does everything possible to inject me with hate, poison and drugs to elicit a response so that filth bucket Hillary-Clinton, Donaldl-Trump, Joe-Biden-endorsed criminal enterprise of the Mafia muscle for the Nazis out of Brooklyn can continue to gain access to Oscars, whether for the utter crap they crank out and have been doing (with Joker being the most notable, ideas stolen from me which they tortured me first in order to suck out and drain out of me, then continued the torture and abuse going on for years afterwards, after obtaining an Oscar for it--the lead actor going after me --still, with another new movie which looks like a farce of psychopathic imitation of a personality that was vibrant not a droopy and kind of sad sociopath on the verge of a nervous breakdown psychopath full-blown personality in real life)

ANyways---De-filth venereal disease, like the Spawn of the actor who tortured and raped me from 2013 until now, and because I fought back and "something" happened to the pig ape which coincided iwth me screaming, after years of rape and poisoning and mutilation and torture every single day non-stop 24 hours a day--that I hoped he was destroyed in everything. A "bad" thing happened him (not nearly bad enough) and the pig ape sent a cluster of ac tors to come and torture me for the next ten years. Something "bad" happened to them eventually, after about 3-4 years of having me raped, beaten and mutilated tortured and they stole idea after idea from me; in fact, every year they came out with ideas they stole from me (plus a host of others, like The Handmaiden's Tale, which I wrote of at least 1-2 years before it came out, as I wrote about the conditions of this torture scenario and the 4th Reich and the pig apes came out with a tv show, torturing me and abusing and poisoning and mutilating and torturing me to death having me hit by cars endless violence--on and on, after they stole the idea which won them awards and seasons of absolute $$$ and fame and they continued to torture and rape and beat and abuse--and extract ideas

So pig ape Deniro, ugly filthy dirty old sucking life-fu** parasite--praised by the politicians who desperately need and require disgusting filthy old men of a prehistoric disposition to wreak their rape culture, criminal exploitation, and rape culture because the Dark Money donors need to ensure there is goddamn NO deviation from the Millennia of geoncide, sexism, racism that has kept these worthless lifle-f** pig ape men and their putrid women in "power" for centuries, and thousands of years of the same racism and sexism. 
Determined to cursh America and take it over while keeping superficially a "Democracy", they have employed for DECADES half a century the filth shit of DeVenearial disease and the rest of it's filthy and foul ilk

But back to the theme of this post. After YEARS AND YEARS and years of me both writing about the torture and violence, murder attempts with cars hitting me, poison inserted into my vagina, ears, hair, food, sprayed on my clothing every day, on furniture, etc and tortured by this filth parasite who feeds off violence--literally can't wait to unleash his violence upon me, a desperate domestic violence scumbag rapist who loves torture and rape and crime--endlessly patted on his greasy pig ape back for it--a drug addict, an alcoholic (or Pesce told me he had been ,and as they are like "brothers" I know that Pesce didn't enjoy his alcoholism alone)

Every day feeding off violence inflicted upon me, as my body has aged, broken down, this ugly pig ape has gotten a new pedophile relationship and a baby--because he IS a life-f**K parasite and has been feeding energetically off abusing me for years and years an dyears and has been handed Oscars and endless trips to all festivals and awards ever since. Nothing daunts him, and I write about how vile and filthy he is, he just gets more applause from the shit governing the United States and there is no change of this ever in sight.

So I wished the ugly putrid parasite death, and for his entire family as I screamed this fighting to get this filthy ugly parasite off me--screaming in rage trying my best to kill him as I was teleported to this putridity once more--that was about 3 weeks ago. The pig ape has since been hacking news articles on every single newspaper, in multiple series of the same story, that his grand-spawn filth shit died from an overdose. he then put the ugly pig ape's face and videos on my every search for a few days along with his rotten spawn who is "sad". I now realize this is a hoax, as I told the shithead pig when he began torturing me for his son's death--saying I did something to create it by my tarot card reading and because I wished it. This was all of course done in teleportation, where I can't turn away. AS I try to do with the shit pieces who teleport me, I began very calmly saying I don't believe it. The fascist greasy pig ape parasite began yelling and threatening me, I reacted in this hypnotized state and after YEARS of deadly and daily poisoning, putridity from this piece of disgusting sinister evil shit, I began yelling and I still told him I don't believe it. Finally after one week of the pigs from Whorewood sitting in the rows of chairs as putrid DeVenereal Disease assaulted me once more, I "believed" that this may be true because this story of his putrid spawn-spawn was plastered on every single newspaper, everywhere, they hack instantly into my every newspaper search and by the tim I scroll down the page, the shit of these filth bucket pig apes is hacked into the news feed.
----------
I had to scream and yell that I had nothing to do with his son overdosing and if anyone is the problem or fault it's he--ugly putrid De Venereal Disease for having been a role model of drug addiction and stupidity. I yelled the obvious that is apparent, if this were a true story, that obviously I had nothing to do with his   spawn-spawn dying but how I wish it were true and for the rest of that shit group and their filthy dirty spawn.
---------
The same parasitic energy-draining sucking out of my life force is endless by the filth spawn of Depp who is another rotten and filthy ugly old man--completely partnered with the greasy mob from Brooklyn and making a movie with the filth creep who starred in Scarface, so famous for it's psychopathic enthusiasm for drugs and murder and violence and gangland activity in Miami---with an AK 47 shooting spree at the end (my death murder capital culture loves that clip from the Nazi/"Illuminati" movie director Oliver Stone who has featured so many of these terrorist goons now way past their shelf-life who are attacking me to gain more notoriety and movie roles and entire empire out of this contract out on me, so they can feed off people, steal ideas, rape and torture indefinitely as "leaders" of mind programming industry that Whorewood is, alongside the creep politicians who are likewise like Baby Jane far past their prime and absolute pundits for rape and torture when it comes to re-inforcing Nazi and Mafia culture of discrimination disguised as people "of color" and "women" being put semi-lead positions, but not too high and if high, always underscored by decrepit rape and racist politicians like Joe Biden--absolutely smitten with this echnology, along with his Democrat Party leaders, along with the endless former Trump and Republican leaders, along with the death squads of America now called 'MAGA" and Neo-Nazi (but still Mafia is a term mostly left omitted from all news sources  but they are ever-present in all operations on all levels of society on a global scale).
------------
So, in order to feed off my life force, suck my energy out, feed off it, and get more promotions, the pig apes have hacked story-after-story into my news feed. The spawn of Depp put endless bad reviews about that creepy tv show which elicited a response out of me, but a more theoretical analysis on my part, very badly written as I can't think clearly while my brain is being suppressed by technology and as always, hacking blocks keyboard functions I must rewrite and pound down endlessly every word to get anything out.
----------
the spawn of these filthy pig ape whores "learn" by the parents how to have "success" and they are being trained into the old world concept of destroying human beings and feeding off their energy, life force, rape and theft, oppression and discrimination and the American component of all of this is that they have been stealing ideas from me in order to create a "humanitarian" facade about how much they care so they can instill these "values" of dirty old men who long for the day when there is no more abortion, Affirmative Action, and freedom of thought, expression and movement except for them, and then they can duel it out amongst themselves with courts that obey the law, only for them. That is currently the conditions they have forced upon me ("they" meaning all above-mentioned entities along with the unseen forces that control them, who are probably glorified for being wealthy and untouchable legally or visibly).
-----------------
So begging to get them off me for years and years and years has not worked. I wish them death and destruction, so they post false articles endlessly on my every search showing that what I had "wished" for has come true. They then come to torture and rape and beat and abuse me endlessly blaming me for the fake stories they created for trying to defend myself. The shit US Government continues to allow these dinosaurs go on and on, their younger spawn now emulating but with more vigor and determination that they are "entitled" to this archaic "entitlement" "aristocratic" "right" to violate and torture and steal with absolute impunity.

----------
so please tell me, oh long list of people out there hacking into my post to wonder about how you too can participate in this crime, how you too can get a free never-ending promotion and money wealth and media attention prize for participating--wondering when you, too can obtain a victim to teleport or a micorchipped victim to abuse and vent your hate, misery and suck the life force out of so you can be sexually energized as the pig apes I mention all have been--
but I write and write and when I watch Whatever Happened to Baby Jane I just imagine how much that character would have jumped for joy and been promoted for having dumped and poured her psychopathy onto anyone who was teleported--and her awful acting skills would have been promoted as well--by this organization.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...