Thursday, November 28, 2024

Discrimination/denial of service from two delivery companies from which I order healing herbs and items so I don't have to carry huge heavy bags in the 2 times per month I am physically capable of going out due to poisoning and fracturing of my body (no details as they will try to cause further harm, for those maybe not with the details I won't expose the serious vulnerabilities): Services from delivery companies Lazada and Shopee are being denied through a series of delivery changes which I never make. They are stating "delivery status today" and then never contacting. Couriers never answer phone numbers provided, if they provide (Flash Express through Lazada does not leave contact information but it's supposed to) and from Shopee they just never answer any phone calls. They then state "recipient reschedule" and then cancel the orders stating that I have instructed reschedule and then cancel orders. The status only changes after I contact the chat agents (jerk-off shit down t he hallway hacking into my system not the real agents) my phone calls are hacked/blocked from the customer service help line, I can't call the company. The chat agents are constantly lying and canceling orders and lying to me and etc. In the past 8 days when the white pig ape Nazi filth moved in from whatever shit country (i.e. Germany or England) they came from, they are instructing Thais to bother me with blathering incomprehensible English with information I can't understand. My brain is rendered in a state of "belief" and the inability to ascertain deception. I am in a daze of "belief" and only understand after walking away from this computer system where my body is attacked by their technologies to alter brain function. That is the best way I can detail it as my brain is also rendered blocked from higher critical thinking while I attempt any communication, in any form, written or verbal.

 They are CONSTANTLY lying in the chat, and the agents are not Lazada or Shopee agents, or if they are, they have been hired specifically for this task and all business is re-routed to them by the actual companies. As I can't tell whether it's pure hacking or as usual the company hired agents of terrorism and allow this to happen, it's anybody's guess because the result is still the same.

Because all phone calls are literally hung up after I press the prompt for English, I get a recording about business hours (8-5 pm for customer service) and all calls are then PROMPTLY HUNG UP. I try to other foreign language prompts to try to press buttons to receive an agent and they began only putting the hours of operation in other languages as well; my first attempt to reach a foreign language agent (not English) had the list of prompts to press for various departments (as I understand enough to know the numbers and that this is a list of departments to choose from, and the difference between the much shorter hours of operation message) so they just blocked all calls and I can't attempt to get past their hacking in the other foreign language call centers for the same company. 

It is all probably being done manually but like everything else, they have access to all templates for all newspapers online, all businesses and all phone calls can be rerouted to fake agents who then pass the information to actual agents, or are hired from within and re-assigned to attack me. 

---------------

There is as usual non-stop hammering in a room below mine--all day literally for 8 hours yesterday, for months and months hammering and pounding and drilling in various rooms on all sides of me on all floors to constant drilling and pounding so the entire building shakes has been ongoing since the last team of white trash pig ape terrorists from Russia Germany England and wherever the f-ers of the Whorewood group come from, as the team is dominated by foreign interests going through the greasy slime filth of the American "leadership" lack thereof.


Whichever rapist sleazy sick fuck from whatever country, russia, germany england or whatever is forcing it's filthy self on me in teleportation a team of trash white f-ers arrives to spray stinking filth steal my property if it's new and they want it, Nazi style

to have me raped beaten mutilated and being poisoned to death\

while the sick filthy meaningless ugly shit shit of Whorewood are CONSTANTLY being paid in millions and billions for the IDEAS THEY TORTURED OUT OF ME FOR THE PAST 15 YEARS ORCHESTRATING AND BEING PAID AND APPLAUDED FOR ALL OF THIS infiltration process of fascist Nazi mafia overtake of the United States through their sleazy ugly sick greed and stupidity, endlessly promoted as they posture and pretend and lie and I am this endless symbol of "resistance" only because I actually am stating the concepts of law and constitutional rights and equality and feminism as opposed to what sick trashy ugly shitalina has been and is endlessly being invited to Biden the bigot Nazi's white house to promote "feminism" and at the United Nations the Nazi entity of world domination featured in NYC---stealing ideas about rape and torture against women as she absolutely lovingly embraces every rotten white trash pig fucking ugly sleazy greasebag slime whore male from Europigapeland who wants fast access to non-stop promotions out of America the land of the free pussy for rapist Nazis to come and plunder by way of filthy endless pussy-promoting ugly shitalina the stupid filth bitch whore who has been featured with MY IDEAS as opposed to the sick shit and filth she truly is--but comounded by Pelosi and AOC and all the rest of the Demo-rat machine endlessly promoting her for their graft and lying exploits to be kept in power endlessly because they fully endorse rape and fascist Nazism.


So, because I keep saying no with no protection no help and all of Congress endlessly supporting this, the new elected the old fucking dino death squad fuckers like Senators Graham Kennedy Cruz and Hawley, and then now California senator just shifted from the House because he fully participated in this hate crime against me even though he is supposedly "Jewish" but of course, Jews supporting Nazis has now become the Israeli trait for their survival and the AIPAC secret motto so I remain with no protection as the murder continues and the discrimination and abuse constinues to my slow murder

I need these delivery services to obtain the healing herbs that are necessary for me


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cali-Whore-nia a WIPE-OUT. Sleaze, corruption malfeasance and slime nazi overtake. The beaches are ruined now where the beach boys formerly hailed the clean, surf and sun lifestyle but they welcomed in the Manson Family with drugs, prostitution sex trafficking and murder/rape and racism (Manson family were Nazis in affiliation, like "hippie" former appearnce of elon muck that slime dirty nazi fu88ck. And I have as usual today the former governor of that state of decapitation of deterioration ugly dirty arnold shit-termini88er with his stupid, murder death energy black magick scum goons the Mexican Cali cartel of drugs, sex trafficking murder rape and occult black death hate energy--poured on me as the surrogates for ugly shit slime arnold and his filthy depp screeching rat who conforms to the "beauty" standards of square-jawed dirty greasy nazi plastic surgery conformity. //Dirty lying current governor has had me raped by the white male trash circuit of celebrity for years by now, with dirty house former speaker dirty pig-lousy nancy---also a california representative with her acquired multi-million dollar mansion in San Francisco, coming up in the Nazi hierarchy by "playing the Demo-rat game" of slurring out "The American People!" and "Democracy" along with the chanting of the white trash rat female partners who shout out "Women" like dirty rat hillary and her nazi demo-rat cartel with filth like pig-lousy and then amy klubuchar and a host of celebrities to match. California is sinking. A pair of men associated with muck and rump have bought out the cartel of h-wood to consolidate nazi take-over.l They are part "jewish" and fully aligned with the nazi cartel. In the past year the violence aimed at me has been nothing short of murder on a daily basis and the negotiations for their overtake began..exactly when this uptick in violence began when rump ordered his friends to destroy what has already been desroyed anyway by the filth stupidity of ugly not-artistic dumb and violent incompetent ugly sick arnold and his filth gangs. //More awards of celebrity shit aligned with nazis who have viciously assaulted me but like all the white trash (and I forgot to say, the former house rep adam schiff came to stick his penis out at me naked while I had just been screaming and urging him to stop this violence against me. Sticking his face up in pig sniffing the air nazi posture which minorities make sure to emulate with grandiose performative flourish, he stood next to fully complicit schumer for the intro to the "do nothing" cartel of putting rump and musk into destroying not merely my life as has been the instructions trickled down to the stpuid apes who have law degrees who obtain brown skinned thug scum like this shit from this tv show who are dirty ugly sick and stupid fucks but the same level as all the politicians who operate as partners with ugly dirty stupid sick arnold shittrash nigger and his brood of dirty slime infesting america out of euro-hate land and all the americans fully committed to obtaining every nazi nod for their ostentatious display of fascist murderous violence--towards me, as "symbol" of all they "hate" as this ugly pig scum arnold is having his brown skinned dumb ugly slime minority slave plantation system threaten me violently for every post I write and every thought any self-compliment always pushing me into their box of trying to state that I am ugly stupid a bitch nothing a whore and they can rape fuck steal and I have no human right to defend myself--amplified by the shit government under pig lousy dirty penins-sticking at me ugly dirty newsom a scum complete and also hormonally high off having me raped and beaten in his presence as he gets gets gets nazi nods and millions of dollars for his presidential campaign. All the white nazi trash "boys" who "used to be republican and are now democrat 'leaders' in the media like dirty morning hoe joe and tim scott and the former demo-rats like lawrence o'donnell, now upset that his hero jfk is being blasted b y trump but could not assign any threat of trump when he brought a gun to threaten me with years ago to prove how "worthy" he is to continue to be a conrolled opposition nazi fully supporting trump and fascist nazi overtake of america. All hating me as "minority women" not being abused raped and tortured. //The mtv awards replete with the trash women who have had me beaten poisoned raped and mutilated like paris shit-ton hill-ton of shit who has flourished from years of participating in this violenced on me--had my ssi disability cut off and has the black scum of whorewood like chuck d of public enemy violently assualting me to "defend" that ugly sick plastic coated piece of rancid shit for my response of joy that somehow some justice had been done to that filthy parasite when her house was burned in the cali-whore-dom fires. ///So he violently threaened me in front of her and she got my ssi disability cut off---as the rest of this team raped and tortured me she returned to gloat in smug delight and is featured somehow with glowing hormonal high off having so many shit dirty fucks abuse me for resonding to her loss after years of having me mutilated into a huge, deformed balll. My beauty just sucked out and mutilated by this team of rancid shit dirty ugly whore crap "women". Ugly dirty arnold is endlessly having his dirty pig groups of minorities yell how "ugly" I am every time I tell myself I look better or beautiful they scream instantly, from my first second of thinking this---threats to not think anything positive about my body, how I look and they have spent over 15 years having me raped poisoned tears are still in my eyes every day they are torturing my body to increase the endless years of damage now permanent to my face, body and life. They killed more plants on my patio when I was out receiving a delivery. Right now they are hacking so badly into my laptop I can't type words any longer. They are freezing the system like pressing a button so anything I type is just missed and they add letters nowhere near the keys I am pounding on by now i must pound to get anything out

  **15 minutes later: not only did the filth working for ugly sick dirty incompetent arnold ugly shit-nigger austrian sick crap former gover...