Tuesday, November 5, 2024

My WiFi is being hacked/turned off every 2 minutes, the router remains with all lights "go" but hackers are blocking the signal through various other hacking portals. IT is every 2 minutes while I watch election coverage. The stupid dirty filth white Nazi trash with their endless teams of black and brown and "white" minorities and poor "white trash" constantly are under control and influence bh the filth from whorewood-congress to block my writing while torturing me in teleportation to obtain ideas. They are having my freshly cleaned clothing ripped and sprayed with stinking foul substances while it's drying outside, so I can never have clean clothing or linens. spraying layers of perfume and fabric softener repeatedly per item doesn't get the foul stink that they are perpetually spraying on my boy my clothing my furniture my floor the curtains and everything else they can they are slowing the operation of the computer down to a level that I can brush my teeth wash my face put stinking foul clothing back to dry after re-cleaning before the computer turns back on as they slow down the computer while I must turn off the router and computer and unplug all from the power source plug (which it appears is what they are using to hack into my system, or partially) and then, I miss all the commentary as I am doing now. They were discussing on ABC that Florida has turned outright Red in Miami Dade county, formerly a Democratic country. I have been writing non-stop for years about the encroachment of fascist Nazi infiltration through SYLVESTOR STALLONE among one of the Mafia/Nazi operatives who has welcomed German fascists and ITALIAN fascists to kick the "liberals" and install violent and nasty black and brown minions into the political and socio-politician arena--plus a TON of Jewish Nazis (similar to Ben Shapiro but even worse as they are not with any media platforms so their nastiness is much more feverish to impress Nazis) They have put people in jail, I was viciously assaulted in Florida and South Beach and Miami has become a DEADLY nad violent fascist environment if I were not endlessly hacked I could write a story about it, but the filth stupid ape whores of WHorewood have been stealing my concept s literally for over 15 years along with English and Italian friends of shit like Stallone who has put Harris on the "Rocky Steps' because the knowledge, insider knowledge that Harris will "win" somehow and the collusion with fascist Nazi mafia in and out of Whorewood and Congress has been so firmly established.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Knives slashing (while in deep, comatose MK ULTRA microchipped states) into my cuticles which are severed off after 16 years of the same slashing into cuticles nightly, every night as often as possible while I spend hours per day in protecting my body while asleep wrapping layers, then having to put all the layers awaay so they can't be sprayed or ripped by the mechanical arms, requiring hours per day of fighting to not have stinking ripped protective gear I had to make myself which ultimately does not stop top expert technology using these mechanical arms, weapons-grade technologies)the damage is to the bone of my finger and cuticles and nails black, completely dead and they keep on slicing into the finger cuticle bone etc. //My social security SSI which they had cut off for having saved covid and student loans in my bank account, is still pending a decision. 17 months of waiting for this agency to reinstate my benefits while trump and newsom had that agency abuse and attack me illegally and otherwise---trying to get away from from trump's district in florida I moved to california where newsom began by now years of rape, torture which has propelled him into president jockeying position. Absolutely defending genocidal rape, racism and antisemitism with the blonde nazi "Jews" and the brainwashed nazi browner jews endlessly assaulting me for nazi approval as well.//If I can't have my money they will make me homeless. Either way, I am demanded to move ni a few weeks and without income I am stuck. If I have no way to protect myself they wll physically put my hips and spine out of alignment, and they are still spraying fungus into my hair with hair-falling-out chemicals from behnd me as I sit in a sick daze in front of this laptop rushing to the bathroom to eliminate the poisons this group of celebrity shit and scum had poured into my body to elicit ideas for their movie,s, then to destroy me to murder me slowly and then to try to force me into this slavery position and a "baby" out of me so this group of fucking shit scum crap can be promoted endlessly by that rancid government of sick fuck crap which is currently "in power' somehow they have wrested all of legitimate government away from what may have been ethical and constitutional politicians--how many decades ago I don't know but totally saturated with lying and criminal slime scum as far as I have ever seen of 17 years of this endless sick psychopath contract out on me to which everyone in "power" on all levels of this scum-riddled organization from top-to-bottom no deviation from the ugly sick mannerisms and behavior. They disenfranchise people so badly that the really low and ugly side of these dirty scum celebrities and politicians emerges as a truly murderous mexican cartel combined with communist overtake of the planet hate martial arts used against me by scumbag creeps out of china making movies about defending the weak and then going along with vicious wealth attainment by assulating me using the same, and etc.//still nothing but silence and the situation worsening. Watching the news today no mention that hegseth is ordering ice agents to "protect" the elections and that $20 million is being handed to the trump campaign for more tv ads from Homeland Security. Not a single mention of any of these facts mentioned by msnow, cnn or any of the outlets but reported in a few news agencies. Perhaps tomorrow they will mention these facts but for now it's just the normal gossip and what jack smith said and what rancid amy klobuchar said (one of the smirking laughing attackers lovingly smiling as the demo-rats all do to the nazi germanic nazi shit rapists of me brutal beating and shit like amy kiobuchar lovingly smiles into their faces for approval, as does rancid obama and his wife of course black people "rising" in status for delivering me to foreign nazis as a holocaust presesnt for them to rape and abuse (murder they don't care) as long as they continue to get book tours eclaiming how bold and strong they are in fighting "fascism" as they would not redefine it. When I wrote years ago that this is fascism and no one else was saying it openly, they all had to wait for public consensus after the facts of the trump regime instituting "jack-booted nazi thug gestapo" teams like ICE to openly make this claim. Obama rushed to abuse me as did all the demo-rats smiling lovingly like klobuchar had done--now reciting her stupid phrase for the jack smith situation---in front of congress--she is portrayed as some rescuing agent for correcting a slight slur in a sports team reference which somehow makes her exalted in some way, according to msnow but no mention of ice at polling places, in time for anybody to realy protest this they will wait until the decision is solidified before mentioning this so people don't have time to protest and perchance stop the display of deadly force which ICE absolutely has proven to exhibit, and for elections it will be only reported by these "demo-rat" agencies once the ink has fully dried and nothing more can be done to stop it. If that is possible now even.

  As I have been writing for years, they have rendered me helpless against fighting the economic blacklisting and blocks to all earnings. I ...