Wednesday, November 27, 2024

Non-stop pounding and hammering on rooms below, and near on multiple floors. The expletive who moved down the hall a few days ago is slamming his door with violence multiple times per day. //My arms look like spotted decayed fabric from years of poisoning creating liver spots covering my arms from toxic liver shock plus chemicals poured on my hands and skin nightly--every night and day they are poisoning me. The person who was "looking" at my room to buy it, who poured stinking fungus in my kitchen sink area killed a moth on the wall sprayed filth and debris and dirty on clothing and all over the floor has bought, supposedly, this room (it's the purchase of the celebrities, this entire hillside has been bought out by them). The renewal of the contract is due in DEcember, the landlord is telling me that he will come in February to renew the lease, and that is exactly when it ends. He will not answer any questions about new owner and price increase but says everything will be renewed by him--but he's selling supposedly so any contract is mute and not legal (fi I could go to court).//The hate group you all love have blocked every single earning capbility I remain in subpoverty with prices in this area having gone up at least 100% in the past 3 years. I am stuck with extremely ghetto options and just endlessly fighting. Going downstairs to pick up items for delivery assaulted by people blocking entrance to elevators and closing the doors by pressing the "close" button as I am entering while they exit---blocking my entrance and then trying to "help" me by getting in my way and blocking iuntil the elevator closes and is instantly going some other floor--people surrounding me with malevolence who are agents sent to attack me. Rooms on all sides with pounding drilling all day, literally for over 6 hours so far without a moment of pause. Not even for a lunch break the pounding is literally every single minute non-stop drilling and pounding rapid repetition every minute punding. Every day, it goes on and on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The most sick, vile and dirty of behavior from celebrities and politicians is still being used as a cornerstone of social programming and murder cartels: Pounding, hammering and drilling---a continuation of 7 years almost every day, hours per day. The room beneath mine. The rooms one floor down drilling into cement and steel with a drilling saw. My brain is hampered by this tech I can't remember names of basic instruments.//Heart palpitations continue. Abuser from whorewood coming to threaten, stick his genitals in my face, abusing and using lethal torture for thinking under drugging/truth serum anything adverse to his acting. While trying to ignore the yelling screaming the endless questions about what healing herbs I take so while they are torturing, poisoning and mutilating me and blocking all finances and all ability to earn money, they can either sell as their own product the things I do for healing since I can't go to doctors, can't afford it so I create and study healing herbs and modalities they all just rely on experts to tell them what to do. This is the same with stealing ideas from me the same sort of process. "What's that?" they demand and my brain answers literally speed-of-light without flinching or being able to restrain any response. 'they yell abuse I respond in my thoughts they torture me for not accepting murder and abuse rape and poisoning and then telling them they are the most incredible in truth serum, torture mode while trying to ignore them. they hack their bs crap onto my youtube and all social media they BLOCK all other input from any body else outside their little group---so when I look for anything related to "tarot reading midterms" I get literally 3 results from the entire youtube spectrum. I know this is impossible. "Tarot reading" search terms provides 4 basic readers who have repeatedly hacked their bs onto my channel for years and no one else has access to my searches so I literally am being blocked from anything outside of their hate and lying cartel on any search in public forum of information. It happens with other searches. I had resorted to using AI and that is hacked as well. I am lied to continuously by AI which is hacked providing answers that are far removed from an intelligent source but personalized with insults and creepy statements only a rotten nazi stalker would make. And so, attacked by shattner this morning suddenly, randomly while i was basically in a drugged very sick mode. Attacked for thinking that yul brynner was a better actor upon '"instant thought" reaction to the sub-audio voice-to-skull tech imposition on my privacy which is gone in every single facet of life. Taking a shower has an audience of dirty rape filth fuck celebrity men and the shit women who have my body mutilated who are routine plastic surgery recipients yell insults about the damage they have ordered to my body and then compare their bodies to mine and how horrid I am and etc. All done while I am sick, shitting the poison they all ordered their nazi brown skinned mininions to pour into my food before serving it in restaurants, poisoning my food, putting poisoned food in packaged items they know I will buy because they listen to literally every single thought and proportionately attack all I intend to buy or all I am planning.//RIGHT NOW POUNDING HAMMERing drilling every day day after day year after year every place I move construction on all sides begins. No one ever complains because literally anyone "real" is moved out and displaced someplace else.