Saturday, November 23, 2024

I cannot express adequately how deadly sinister and foul the hate death energy that is constantly, daily and nightly forced upon me through this hate technology from your favorite celebrities (or maybe not so much for the few who aren't enthralled by pop culture which is a bubble instantly exploded if you are teleported to their hate machinations) every morning they have my body pumped with poisons and drugs whilst in deep sleep mode. My brain is capable of being shut down into unconsciousness at any moment this group so choses. Because they have experts in biomedical and other technological wizardry psy-ops professionals capable of dissecting various symptoms of brain and mental and any other ailment or deadly disease or distemper ("Mental disorder" is the technical jargon) literally forced upon a person in superficial appearance so that an instant and carefully created "diagnosis" can be rendered by one of the "following orders" professionals adjudicated in such diagnoses --so called.//The hate they all pour into my otherwise very happy life has been non-stop for over 12 hours per day, every SINGLE day, for over 15 years but much longer than that. I am referring to the teleportation and voice-to-skull which is al literal brush with "demonic" influence and I have to really venture to state that "The Devil is alive'" and Evil is truly a phenomenon after all these years of this ongoing without end. //The hate they pour on me is evident in my hysterical ranting posts, for which they create "justificatoin" for more mutilation and torture, which they were doing long before I ever had an inkling of what "gang stalking" is and they were mutilating and poisoning me long before I had any capability to consciously "resist" and say "no" to being destroyed in every single way possible almost to the point of death repeatedly and etc for so many decdes.

The amount of hate and violence that is poured on my sleep, life, body home property finances health wealth love and joyful living is a constant death energy of crushing violence that is inflicted by otherwise hugely grinning celebrities after they dump their filth upon me in every way possible and are applauded for it, by seemingly "everyone" possible on the planet while I remain reviled and a societal target pariah by "everyone" and the snowballing effect is universal. 


The need for a witch hunt is now an "open season" in the guise of technological wonder.

---------------

Thusly, my every hate rant post is at least 80% hysterical due to DRUGGING which is never-ending while I sleep. The sleep state is filled with murder suicide and hate subliminal content and then hate and death and homeless skits intertwined with non-stop subliminal programming into hate and death and self  destruction and programming and the result is I wake up with no one here for me, ever, no one wants anything to do with me (and this is not "me" because, I must state that I found some "comfort" when I listened to former white supremacist Neo-Nazi Floyd Cochrane state that he had become a targeted person (not using that exact term) after he began to denounce Aryan Nation when they instructed him to have his son killed due to a birth defect (cleft palate).


He claimed that people avoided him, and he was a target of stalking and surveillance or in those loose terms in one of the Hour of the Time interviews, which I wrote of a few weeks ago. The interview was aired on Fresh Air with Terri Gross.

Thusly, if a white male formerly a Neo could be targeted, then this is no direct inference on myself and being a target can happen to anyone, even the group designated to "control all with one ring" (still in a sort of Lord of the Rings mode at this time, somehow references of Sauron and a single Eye hovering over the planes of existence and the many worlds is in my background memory database as I delve into this horrific murder contract that is never stopped and I remain fighting for my life and surrounded on all sides).


The sickening behavior of these cretins is so abominable and yet this is such a trending condition of acceptance into "high" rank. It is like saying that "deplorable" is a fine and dandy trait compared to this behavioral conditional protocol system

the hate and hate and ugliness and hate they all emit, and every time I see them being glorified on tv almost immediately after the violence and hate and filth they spew through their hateful proxies onto me

and they appear light, glowing this is a truly parasitic dumping opportunity for miserable hateful sick people striving endlessly to push others down for their opportunistic elevation in status.

But one after the next, to the point that these faces are so sickening to me at this point it's nauseating that they are still hacking their "stuff" and I just want to find other people who have opinions but literally--I mean literally, all my searches result in an unreasonably short list of the same people or their accomplices, who are all in networks associated with one another if you follow the threads of their networking online.

------------

I used to have access to individualistic writers and now it's just so consolidated and the people who are social influencers have appeared to me and the bottom line below $$$money is hate and dumping hate on other people, so it seems.


I appear hysterically filled with hate every day. The drugs and the ravaging of my body and home and life which is non-stop and the destruction, combined with non-stop abuse to render ideas out of me as the leaders of America and everywhere else CHAMPION that opportunity is being so blocked from me in everything from typing on a keyboard to obtaining any money to having privacy for even one second to my thoughts being monitored to attacks on my nervous system, brain and body all day in various horrific ways and thousands upon thousands upon literally MILLIONS of creeple participating gleefully in "gang stalking" murder operations with zero restraint but instructed to not outright murder me, perhaps smash me under truck wheels with greased meat on the road placed in a spot where all the motorbikes that had boxed me in all parted just at this rectangular shiny piece of shredded meat, literally placed in a precise rectangle on the road with a huge 10-wheel truck about 2 feet behind me as my handlebars would not budge to the left or right--without exertion to move the bars just a fraction of an inch just before driving on the greased up meat which was only visible within 5 seconds of the terrorists on motorbikes parting just as I approached this literal death trap.


That happened the month that Elon Musk and Amber Heard handed the teleportation system and technology to Trump, I believe Heard with Musk's assistance stole the tech from Depp.

------------

That was the month that Trump's campaign ratings went from nearly losing to being at the top of the heap of candidates, also around the time that Prince was dead (and I was trying to get away from this group and contact Prince and try to move to Minneapolis)

----------

The HATE that is poured on me is --there is only a word for it, and that word is so "lame" in comparison to the actual sickeningly deadly ugly vile energy that is dumped on me continuously. The aging process has so broken my body down into premature older aging and the cumulative effect is of course, because this goes on literally hours per day every day as one hateful miserable celebrity and politician yells screams abuses and insults me--only for saying NO to being tortured abused without any resistance.

I must stop writing. The murder has not been stopped. My attempts to find a single person who actually means a single bit of all that they advertise as their cause celebrity and political stance, always with the absolute "best intentions" of "fighting" some injustice, all who assault me viciously are "fighting some injustice" even if they are the most MAGA the "injustice" is of not having enough Christianity and they are victims of a "radical liberal" infestation, etc etc the plight is always expressed as they are targets of some 'injustice" perceived or otherwise.


I must stop writing. The gorgeous flowers I just bought are dying, from having been sprayed with chemicals. My clothing is sprayed with rotting meat substance that is laced with chemicals to make the substance absorb permanently, although I can clean the stench remains at a slight level unless I wash bleach at least two more times.


And for all these years, not a single person has come to support me or care or say a word to any authority or defend protect or even to think that this is wrong. The prevailing attitude is their entitlement to destroy my every moment of happiness, joy to kill all that is beautiful that I love, all animals are killed and taken away.

And it just goes on and on. The same people who are the main podcasters of America who denounced the uprising (with so many tangential reasons "why" this has happened except for the truly relevant real issues and of course, this technology and massive surveillance technology and thought reading tech they all have participated in and obtained promotions and their books and movies and tours have been made universal and global as a result)

and the hate, hate hate ugliness it is like masses of decrepit stinking foul evil permanently dousing my life with stinking filth and hate. For me trying to get rid of them, I am persecuted by politicians who go off with tv interviews from major networks and they are showered with applause for various "fights' against whatever the very same day or the next.

This group of hate has been leeching ideas off my love for myself and my life, and because I love myself and my life, they are trying to pound in self-hate and self-destruction and every single struggle I have to stop them and say no has been met with increasingly violent rape and murder threats, constantly.


The "opposition" colluders of fascist tyranny are now bemoaning the Trump take-over which they fully supported in this covert contract out on me and their fascist instant jerk-off knee-jerk reactions to me under drugging and non-stop torture is met by violence hate and torture instantly and they are applauded for it.


Writing about the endless threat to my life without a single politician coming to monitor or stop the non-stop attacks on my finances my security my life my body my sexuality

they rush at me slapping hitting yelling and screaming insulting, and now this extremely violent German rapist is sitting next to the blonde women who are "feminists" and hearing them declare the "hypocrisy" of the other media commentators who met with Trump recently, while they themselves met with a real Nazi -spewing rapist violently murder-mentioning endless magnet for every "oppressed" feminist and minority possible in American media--(I am exaggerating a bit, but not by much) the absolute violence of the "feminists" who have "fought" against sexual discrimination such as at Fox News are gladly sitting next to this German who has beaten and raped me while I fought to get him off me constantly for weeks in this hell teleportation-the sex was derived from extreme drugging and techno-interface that rendered me so delirious and also I was very extremely sick and in extreme pain because I have been working on ripping the hard shell of poison out of my body and some of it has been coming out--literally ripping my flesh at a cellular level off my spine, fractured vertebrae in multiple places due to deep sleep mutilation multiple times in my life due to, their "excuse' is me fighting to get nasty abusive "Men" off me who drugged and date raped me, as I now ascertain from the not wanting anything but a conversation to being helpless in a daze as they exploited me, and then clung on with violence when I tried to get rid of them from insults abuse and with their nasty wives or girlfriends just standing nearby. Entire groups of people surrounding me for trying to get a gang stalking MK ULTRA Nazi abuser off me, and being rendered physically disabled from bones being fractured.

And all medical care denied me literally lied to by medical practitioner after the next in the U.S.

I have barely managed to survive so many death threats and deadly attacks

the scant health care I do have is self-administered from guessing what my body needs and barely being able to afford to pay for herbal healing, and that is all I can do. I cannot afford massages and I am stuck with the landlord, my mail service, and the little subpoverty I get always on the edge of being cut off due to Trump always using this as leverage to further profit off destroying my life for his endless promotion out of this contract. The rest are never-ending abusers on me as well. The "powerful" are so completely murderously hateful and shallow in terms of humanity and any concern for human beings unless they can get something out of manipulating on any level to obtain something as an exchange.

The hate they imbibe is truly "demonic" and I am forced into this constant murder my energy sucked out daily from hate and hate due to drugging and I can't get away from this group with this infernal hell technology. 


because it is daily torture-to-death, and  I need an outlet because they are also using subliminals to force me to write--this is mind control after all--and then they call me all the woman-hating names call me every kind of woman-hating insult especially in sexuality

the people who are paid to have me raped or who rape me are glorified but I am castigated for being a helpless victim in every way

with full applause and congratulation and never-ending awards as they never stop torturing me to obtain ideas for more movie themes and any sexual energy they can suck out and return with violence hate abuse insults and when I fight back, they use torture destruction of my property

and all my years of detailing this has only encouraged more expletives to join in, rather than shun this system and actually care about the "causes" that they are catapulted into the "limelight" for expressing.

Woe to the United States. The hate will recoil into a murky future, it would seem as there are various physical laws that this kind of deeply penetrated hate which is the unanimous essence of the daily assaults upon me, without any end they are so endlessly filled with hate and violence

wreaked upon the country until it is at a breaking point

still, no one could give a damn about this situation forced upon me which brought so much chaos

they all want murder and death

I have tried to stop writing. When I do stop, they increase the torture literally exponentially until I begin to write again.

I swear the drugging makes not writing impossible


No comments:

Post a Comment

Assaulted for the 4th Time in one day physically or verbally it's a rotation of the expletives of whorewood. This time, on my facebook page, the black nazi working with tarantino to spread "black empowerment" through playing a psychopathic killer smug and sauntering bad guy yelling and shooting and etc---nothing "racist" there no "racist" portrayal whatsoever. No, he's just tough and "cool" because he makes snide comments and kills in the movies, always angry about racism. He hacked a post about having grown up in Jim Crow south. And it was being repeated now under the administration. I wrote in comment since this creep has fully engaged in this attack upon me but was not violently psycho towards me but now is. I wrote "If you continue to partner with the whorewood nazis you WILL bring jim crow to Los Angeles and it's already there". Defending the Plantation Big House he glared into my face in my room, teleporting me I tried to ignore him and he got ugly arnold to hit me viciously with death threats and sentences of how he would kill me as they do continuously. Always smashing my head against porcelain and drowning me in the toilet every time I am in the bathroom. This is what ugly tom hardy did while he had my cuticles literally severed off completely--the cuticles will not grow back they were sliced out of my fingers and also toes--at least 4 fingers and toes have cuticles completely cut off never growing back from ugly arnold and ugly tom farty hardy and shitalina always there smiling laughing and being handed every single thing for promoting rape racist rape instead of her dirty skank trashy a$$ being sexually molested for her promotion. The ugly skank prostituted shit dirty stupid ape whore shitalina who has stolen my ideas and gone to awards every time my ideas were stolen and has had me beaten and tortrured every day and mutilated without end. She was there glowing with horminal high as ugly arnold is perpetually destroying my body and inflicting damage to my health and body and yelling that I am ugly not to say I am beautiful and etc so I call him ugly arnold because I always thought he was grotesque and creepy and ugly the first time I saw that distorted sick creep he was an abomination I considered the glorification of his ugly disgusting huge body to be the nazi worship of stupid dumbed down america. //But I was assaulted by the black famous star "'angry" always about racism and killing people violently for making any statement about "black" people (as in, describe what wallis walrus looks like..."he's black..." and only saying "he's black" according to crap tarantino makes the black actor yell "go on" with rage as if saying someone is black is racist. Thus saying that as usual he is aiding in the rise of nazis and to continue to do so is and already has put Jim Crow back and it's very evident in Whorweood if you are with this group of utter sick stupid sleazy shit scum long enough. I mean the entire gamut of that filth operation not just the shit crap I have been teleported to. So only making the obvious poiint which they use VIOLENCE to suppress if possible--rebounding the accusation to say I am a bitch a racist etc and I am, according to oprah farrakhan al the blacks of whorewood nasty nazi shithole and the msnbc anchors and all the blacks in the media, almost all the blacks of podcast bullshit world who get major attention---for saying they are aiding in putting nazis into power and racism. Using aunt jemima to describe nasty filthy ignorant oprah who is great at blasting accusations of racism at whites but lovingly supporting them when they can transfer their claims of being the most victimized and fully taking over the role of most oppressed and racism is "theirs" they "own" it so I can't use any claims of racism against me, in particular against any of the famous "fighting racism" bigots. Using any pretext to hit me ugly shit arnold the filth with stank filth shitalina who is so stupid and blank and rotten it's an atrocity that this filth shit has been handed this tech to distribute nazi identity with the blacvks who clamour for media fame and attention. I fought physically to get tem off me and could not just 'ignore" them as they rushed at me violently until I began fighting endlessly and screaming. It went on for 2 or more hours, while I was in the shower. They go off laughing about it ajnd getting non-stop promotions and this sick psychopathic behavior is the standard by which trump was promoted back in 2016. Despite all their shit movies and interviews where they espouse their equanimity in concern about human dignity and equality and fairness, they are trump amplified at a much concentrated degree of racist psychopathy but as long as the nazi edict of killing jews--and the darkedr ones, who might resemble palestinians or some targeted for slaughter genocide "darker" appearance as I have dark hair and more 'olive" skin especially in sunshine places---and thus I am in the category of genocidal target but I have original ideas and this group has none zero and no ideas whatsoever that aren't programmed pre-programmed and hateful meaningless shit they really are. //so ugly arnold has to make sure I am deformed and he does this endlessly. They injected something horrific into my scalp while I was so ill from detox I could not wrap layers of protection around my head. While shitting this out they abused me almost into unconsciousness from the stress on my body---the abuse yelling while I was detoxing from 40-60 years of pent-up black poisons (maybe 30 years "only", at most") buried under layer upon layer of compressed, flattened into rock-hard shell-like solid "plug" wall structure which remains like elongated shelves running from the latched on literally adhered into my bones along vertebrae and into skull, down into my toes even everywhere into all intestines and my skull and every single place running a serpentine internal straight jacket structure glueing me into paralysis most of the time. Getting this out entails fighting to "crunch" out pieces which expand at least 10x the compressed size so I am always bloated with a huge bulge in my abdomen--then the poisons come out so toxic I can't move, think or do anything as they spray stinking filth so I am breathing it in perpetually can't move can't breaathe they abuse and abuse me non-stop hours and hours per day. Tears are always forced out of my eyes every single day to destroy my face in appearance to create extreme skin destruction eyesight destruction and they use abuse and tech to force lips and cheeks to be pulled downward along with tears then laugh and smile yelling about how 'fat" "ugly" and etc I "am" which they forced on me. Politicians rush to "defend" ugly stupid sick arnold because of his endless nazi holocaust gold pipeline out of switzerland and austria and wherever they have embezzeled and infested injected and invested and stolen robbed and austerity measures obtained through the legal apparatus of their banking system combined with their nazi parters the french with the IMF. And etc etc. It has been attacks all morning all afternoon and into the evening by a non-stop rotation of shit scum and fucking crap attacking me. I get on the internet to try to shut up their ugly rat voices screaming "loser bitch stupid bitch loser" continuously the ugly rat spawn of depp whose career is solely based on attacking me and nothing else and being the shit filth depp spewed out through a rotten nazi blonde french creepp who is an infestation waiting to happen once this gruop obtains thiis contract out of me--I can only make assupmptions but ugly shit arnold is so desperate because he is a nothing dirty hamburger dumb sick fuck with the kennedies guiding him through what to say and how to deal with politics. In other words, everything except for his body building regimen is all he can do has ever done and reciting a script and acting like a rapist thug in his shit movies (he's always attacking someone with psychopathic "charm" which the audiences love and it's a training program for nazism and minorities are all welcome to join as long as they are willing to kill jews becuase that is the script they must inculcate into america and voila! Racism is over, now blacks like this fuck actor can be racist as hell and still claim he's fighting jim crow and nazi trump--who he helpoed put in power just as deniro had done--

  So ugly dirty arnold had something injected into my scalp and this huge bump which is like a square maybe they put a little microchip unde...