Saturday, November 23, 2024

My wallet was just stolen from my room while I went to the mailbox for 5 minutes---the wallet I had left on my table, it is actually a hand-held little silver purse with hand straps. I was in a dizzy mind control state of rage, and wanted to get the mail I could not reach in my mailbox (this place has open holes for the mailboxes so you can reach your hand in and steal mail--it is deliberately done by the way for more terrorism attacks--and I returned, and my money $40 was stolen. As I was walking up the stairs because I''m on 3rd floor and bozes are on 1, someone with blonde short hair, probably a male, lean and very fast sprinted past the door of the stairwell and my perfume from Victoria's Secret reeked out as he rushed past (maybe it was a female with short hair but I saw blonde---it was so fast but the smell of MY perfume was overpowering from 20 feet away as t his scumbag rushed by the door--) my money gone, and for me $40 stolen is a huge percent of my money income. I was so dazed from a 2-day attack from this delivery and waiting and waiting for hours for delivery until 7 pm, all day for 2 days while "delivery today) stsatus showed. They have never not delivered before, and the attacks as I wrote just now are increasing to a frenzy pace. Dirty ugly sick s hitalina must win that Oscar by torturing me, and to obtain the idea, and the funding, daily torture for 6-10 hours plus injecting sewage water and hardening poison into my uterus and bladder is not enough, plus cutting part of my uterus out, plus breaking my large toe, plus severing my gum tissue after fracturing my jawline and teeth after a car drove into me and pig shit pig ape pitt raped and beat me for writing on my Facebook page to no one, I have blocked all people from my page, that this fucking whore ape should not be awarded with Oscars year after year for torturing me every single day and stealing the ideas to boot. That was the year that this filth fuck "won" Once upon a Time, the concept of Manson Tarantino stole froom me and then yelled about killin g me in a concentration camp w hen I said "NO" to telling him more ideas to use for his fucking movies. th is year Kill Bill 4 is coming out with the idea I had written about and told him about, and that fucking whore ape is just laughing it up with his Nazi wife in Israel right now, with an Oscar and of course pig shit pitt and sh italina have not stopped being awarded for torturing me, in effect. Otherwise, this dirty sleaze filth whore you all adore for some sick reason alon with the greasy sick German rotten fucking creep are just pounding away at me so this filthy shit pig can "win" an Oscar for the idea she tortured out of me, then tortured me for approval then tortured me for funding then tortured me to get more ideas then tortured me because she's sick. And now as eveyr year, non-stop vicious violence before anothe rOscars and my money stolen my property so brown and stinkning the threat ofm aking me homeless never-ending my money cut off all internet blocked any way to surive always almost cut off my body paralyzed and broken and aged beyond belief my body coveed with scars from nightyly tgorture rape and rape and rape and rape from dirty filthy sick fucks as this filth shit whore has used me ideas to procalim her "feminism" afer more and more and more omvie ideas stolen from my rants and drugged up appeals for help--going into conceptual ideas while writing as the mind control forces this out, then rotten sh it mockin what I write then congratulating the filth Nazi skank prostitute for the idea "she" came up with (stolen from me, but they sneer in hate and contmempt at me for having ideas butr lavish compliments to the Nazi filth who steal the ideas and claim it is THEIR idea).

The constant death threat is now near death. I have been fighting to get the poisoning to be stopped as you all watched on congratulating these fuck whoresw and then joining in to see how many deals you could get by joining in.

Now all of America is in league with you. Why do you fucking pieces of shit reading this now or in any time in the future, as this system and group is only going to increase and increase until it devours everything like a pestilence of locusts devouring everything possible.

Why can't you fucking whores ever stop them why cna't they ever be competent enough to not torture me to obtain these awards and ideas if they are so, supposedly "superior"?


Why can't t hey ever be fucking stopped?

Dirty nasty Mike Johnson, a dirty nasty evil sinister creep has come to protect dirty Cardi B, and all the whores who are sleazy prostituted minions servicing a league of dirty whore ugly old dino men and women in particular the Senators and former presidents, now fully ossified in corruption and graft and crime and abusing and torturing and murdering. Pelosi is so rotten it is amazing and people agree easily that she appears and is thusly, but for them to adore Trump is so sickening but the rape culture that he has openly made a public promotional structure is apparent in all his rape culture cretins he is trying to nominate into office.

And n o one cares. Dirty nasty Mike Johnson came to call me a dirty whore after Cardi B, who I had written was ridiculous in her celebrity campaign for Harris while I had only written that she had hacked her f-ing crap into my social media for a long time, long enough to know it was not algirithms as I NEVER searched her sleazy crap except only to see what the supposed "big deal" was with her name, but mostly people condemning the sleazy sick shit videos and not adulating her filthy songs or personality (i.e. Double Toasted, which mocked her and how sleazy and disgusting these "pussy" songs are)

so I looked ONE TIME that became months and months of her filthy crap hacked and so I wrote about it, and that these celebrities who were paid to promote Harris, so often have attacked or hacked their shit into my system meaning they are supporting fascist Nazism.

The next day, as they all do, she sprinted almost literally to threaten my life with a murder threat for having written that she hacked her crap and shit into my social media and is part of the 4th Reich, and it's people like her who actually have promoted fascist Nazism. Next to the filthy German scumbag rapist she threatened a horrific murder for just writing about her hypocrisy. I was as usual in a mind control situation, in my room putting things away for hours because it takes so long to put everything away--cleaning non-stop filthy sprayed clothing and items made stinking brown, constantly filth and ripped and torn shreds of the beautiful covering of the floor I have to clean huge piles of filth ripped off the floor and sprayed and sprinkled everywhere plus putting away layers of protection for my hair, hands and feet and cleaning beccause my body and sleep clothing is sprayed with stinking filth while I sleep.

And death threats and hate from this filthy creep, so I put a video of "damn whore" on and wrote about how fake and disgusting the entire panorama of the vileness of American mediocrity really is--this morning and Mike Johnson came to abuse me, and now my money was stolen. They are watching literally every single thing I do, they knew exactly where to go, what to spray with brown stinking filth, my money gone, I cna't even accept deliveries tomorrow if I wanted to


and I have nothing left. My most precious cat was stolen from me for fighting to get filthy fuck Depp from stopping raping me as he and they all kept having poison poured into my body so I was huge and dying from ttoxic shock and he refused to stop pounding it in. They tortured my cat and stole her as that filthy ugly sick pig laughed about my cries of return her.

She is still gone, Baryishnikov tortured her the last time I saw her because I wrote that this German fuck band was accused of sexual violence during a tour they obtained after teleporting and attacking me.

I wrote that yet another situation of sexual violence against a women or a few women in this case, by the lack of manhood that are part of this filth group of rapist shit men and creep filth women who support that rape culture but are paid in millions to represent "feminism".

They tortured my cat, and that was all I had of love on this planet.

I can't survive this I realize none of you sick fuckers will ever do anything. My only hope is that you all get blown up and I survive to live a happy life as I am really a happy beautiful person and I cannot tell ugly sick sh italina and pig shit pitt and any of these fucking stupid dirty life fuck scum that they are even "good" they are such shit it is unbelievable. They are trrying to force me to say that ugly shitalina is beautiful as she has me maimed posioned mutilated and tortured and raped without end for over 15 years. I wish that filthy whore death and a horrible one along with filthy pig pit and their dirty shit spawn, as well as anniston and the list is so long, Reese |Witherspoon what a rotten bigot Nazi fuck that is too

and the list goes on forever and ever you sick fucks from whorewood

hope some irate iranian terrorist blows you fucking pig whores up in retaliation for supporting Trump and for promoting sleazy sick filth and death in your s hit so-called "movies".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...