Saturday, November 23, 2024

Outright discrimination from Lazada with deliveries not arriving, phone calls to their customer service being cut off after "hours of operation" voice prompt when I press 1 for English. No ability to phone the company calls are cut off. The chat agents are jerk-off scumbags in this building hacking into my system and lying. THey are lying constantly and hacking into the system and the templates for the delivery services. //Two days in a row for delivery of items I really need and use--the status showed that I had rescheduled delivery yesterday. All day until 7 pm (time it is now) delivery status shows it was out "today". The chat agents, just jerk-off creeps in this building hacking, refuse to "help" they send me hat transcripts when I ask them to contact customer service. The delivery for an item that they broke was answered by some Thai goon and literally the moment I began to speak a Thai woman SHOUTED in Thai the exact sentence that Ibegan to speak because the surveillance of me sitting here talking, and the brain-monitoring makes them able to literally scream into the phone the second I begin to talk. I stop and they stop. I try to talk they begin to shout over me, it goes on until I hang up. I lose my temper because of the attack on my brain. One of the items is absolutely necessary for me, and they broke the other item I had and totally scraped paint off it (it is a luggage cart for when I go shopping, they broke the last one and they broke one of the wheels for the one I had before that, and today they just won't deliver but status shows they are delivering. they lied saying they phoned me at noon. No messages or calls missed today whatsoever as I use this phone ONLY for deliveries, and I mean only because I cannot trust a single person I am paralyzed and stuck figthting to heal I can't give my phone number out all my personal contacts have been deleted anyone trying to reach me has been deleted. The phone has no calls incoming for 2 days at least. They are literally showing deliveries for the day and the chat jerk-offs are just scubmags in this building hacking and screwing me around. Mu brain, like this keyboard, is put into a haywire enraged mode and I 'Know" that it's ridiculous because this is a hate skit intending to make me infuriated. But I lose it anyway because of the endless blocks. The other item is a healing item that I also truly need. They are blocking every single thing I rely on for survivla and it's all being done from presidents and top politicians. WithTrump going into office the hate and discrimination is truly worse than "Jim Crow" thanks to Biden fucking putting Trump back into power and my years of begging for ANYONE to fucking care and stop this and othing happening not a single goddamn thing except maybe a tiny bit and it's worsening at an exponential rate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet one more white piece of clothing flicked with black permanently-staining ink while I hung it outside to air because of the stinking fungus stench they spray on my clothing which hangs on a clothing rod outside of the enclosed cupboards for hanging clothing, which are sealed but the clothing sprayed with stench so awful that nothing gets it out and I must hang clothing up in my room and have it on my furnitue in order to have anything to necessary-clean after wearing, and then once more after having cleaned I must clean again to get the stench they spray on all clothing while I am in this room or outside of it; doesn't matter the mechanical arms are used continuously. The dress,, white off-white actually had no stains was "used" but new---a large stain sprayed within the last hour after hanging it on a rack outside---bleach, baking soda scrubbing and scrubbing the stain doesn't even diminish. It's black and then they also put a white blot on the fabric so it's just disgusting and looks like a rag. Nothing will get the stains out must throw away or put in the huge overflowing pile of clothing that has been ruined for years which I use to clean the stench they spray on the furniture, floor and walls . then all morning from 6 a.m. until 1 p.m so sick from shitting out/detoxing black and brown stinking hard poisons slowly breaking off into little pieces, enlarging around 60 times the compressed size to emit horrific poisons into my endocrine system, liver, kidneys and blood stream. Both hardening poison chemicals and mind control drugs all congealed, compressed into my body for probably 30 years or longer. Two hours of the Latino sick filth violent gang land crap who under instruction from your hero trash shitalina and ugly arnold with whatever dirty scum were in the rows of chairs facing me to yell abuse give subliminal instruction to the brown and black nazi minions to inflict disgusting violence under their orders but they appear calm, composed and silently smirking in delight watching as the dumb dirty filth black and brown death squad operatives out of caliwhornia do the bidding of their dirty europigape scum nazi partners. Dirty shitalina has completely sold off america to english overtake and only identifies as a death squad nazi operative. The germans raping me are her favorite they shower her this filth t rash stupid ape rat parasite with so much money and adoration because she is welcoming them into destroy america from within. Raping me makes her "elevated" as she uses my ideas without end. Stupid ugly arnold abuses me almost to death to obtain ideas and now i's samuel jackson participating as well. Two more hours this morning. I was so ill from shitting out the stinking poison they put in for years and years (the bulk of them, shitalina her entire shit parasite life through her filthy parents who partnered with mine in the mid-1970's--my family of course getting almost noting out of the deal this group of stupid ape shit trash getting multi-millions and endless glorification for it). It's unbelievable to me that this is 17 years of me writing about famous shit put into power and their political correlatives inflicting demonic sick torture rape and mutilation uon me so they can steal ideas without a flinch response whatsoever from anybody. It takes trump having proven that this system is destroying people like me for congress to continue their path of allowing this to go on and on--obviously that is their goal for many more people besides me. Still, the stupid ape shit like the latino ugly sick crap and rancid rotten jackson with the trio of german ape filth rat whoredom, who in the 1980's played in these films by fassbinder and now 46 years later in desperation and utter violence have not done anyting but perhaps one sang in some parisian nightclubs her rancid performances, a bit entertaining nothing as great as many american artists of yore but the nazification of germany has reduced them to just ennui nothingness in my opinion they have no :"supreior" media scene in my opinion but I don't watch many of the festival movies coming out of there but what I do see (free on free streaming) is trite and endless fixated on nazis and violent power-over themes and death and murder and stupid comedies. The same shit being propounded into the criminally-programmed americans who conflate the political landscape with a blockbuster criminal get out of jail and commit more crime so they can all profit off it movie plot---the more criminal the leaders are, the more slsezy the more they resemble the filth and crap out of whorewood scum nazi movies and that programming and the actual stupid sick scum coming out of that cesspool of stupidity and ugly sick criminal violent sexual debauchery and stinking psychological filth--any intellectual endeavors prove to be pointless compared to what they actually do for their lead roles. However I am ranting by now. Hacking to the keyboard so I can barely type. another day of my olife sucked out so some shit group of fucks can feed hormonally off it and get lead roles while my next white light coloried piece of clothing which was pristine one hour ago was ruined. I had earlier been able to clean the stains off so they increased the staining properties of what they are flicking onto my clothing so it is ruined. they cut a slice into my shoulder while I slept last night. Of course I felt nothing my brain rendered blank in a comatose brain microchip implant unconscious state without sensation of being harmed. ///This was a "light" day probably the lightest in terms of abuse for maybe over 2 years.

  And all those desperate and ugly sleazy has-beens, the german shit rat group and ugly sick rancid arnold ugly shitnigger and rotten jackso...