Friday, June 26, 2020

My brain is under attack by technologies I can't define

I can relate how my cognitive capacity is being rendered nearly immute but I do not know exactly how this is being done because I have not accessed the correct informatiion about these technologies.

Why have I not been able to access data and relavant information? (My pondering theoretical reader asks). Information is routinely blocked from my searches. Websites I peruse, especially more open source platforms such as YouTube , are a continuous source of hacking interference. This, I am certain, applies to much of what other people experience, unbeknownst to them.

https://opensource.com/resources/what-open-source

Another serious encumberment to my internet capacity is how templates for sites such as THIS particular blog are re-arranged by hackers. What is supposed to function never operates according to script and my personal input. I had arranged for this site to have a particular chronological order, which is not appearing on the page after I publish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment