Monday, June 29, 2020

Rant #2 (posted on Facebook today after being traumatized by the daily break-in by stalkers and the result).

The stalkers broke through my flimsy cabinet "security" system last night. Months of harming my body so badly from pounding in screw hooks to plastic-coated horrible, cheap and nasty faux "wood" paneling which covers the stalking portals designed to appear as cabinet walls inside cabinet spaces. The mechanical arms they push through the already multi-nailed down edges and middle parts of the huge panels, the outside of the doors also locked tight with hooks (and rope/pvc string apparatuses I created) except for ONE single area which I can't finish due to the detox which leaves me bedridden as hard poisons rip out flesh and flow through my body for elimination (carrying poisons and toxins petrifying for decades in hard internal shell casing that is latched into my skeleton.
One single area I could not finish. For days I have been inert and staring nearly comatose in front of the laptop screen because I simply cannot do any more than this after more than TWO YEARS of fighting perpetually, day after day, bedridden after they break in and put my hips and spine out of place and continuously drug me to the point of paralysis and a comatose waking zombie state
One space has only pvc string and something leaning against the open cuboard door area. It is so extremely hard to pound anything into this fake wood plastic stuff--I tried to pound in nails because there is a tiny space between the edge of the door and the hinge area, leaving enough space (one milimeter space ) for a mechanical arm to get through. As I type this the hacking interruption is continuous I have to backspace to correct inserts almost every word
I had to hand wash piles of clothing sprayed wiith horrific stinking fluids--akin to rotten meat or something as foul as that--continuously sprayed on everything in my room (furniture, curtains, clothing, sheets, blankets, inside drawers, everywhere all the time--every day they can get in, every moment they can get in, years and years wiithout end of this same thing going on and on with me perpetually cleaning when able to get out of bed).
they then call me "crazy" when I react to both drugging and this unending attack system (the above description is one tiny facet of a huge endless 360 circumference attack system, 24/7 global
ha ha, people are so thrilled and they get away wtih it NO ONE EVER HELPS THE TARGETS they just slowly die horrible deaths designed to appear as natural diseases and fungus toxic shock and cancer adn etc etc
clothing that was clean and smelled great yesterday now that I had to hand wash yesterday, a huge pile of it, and the pile of stinking clothing from these attacks never ends-it's like an endless pile of clotthing as soon as I clean one batch there are endless handfuls of more clothing sprayed wiith this stuff--if I manage to get them out for a day or two with my endless pounding and nailing in screws and tying them to every single edge and corner and middle space of the panels (which doesn't work, they have created a very flimsy fake sort of "wood" plastic covering which they can easily bed and insert their mechanical arms through--the back area is affixed like hard wood and, unlike most of the paneling in the very middle of the huge panels, is so solid you can't budge it. But in the middle it's like flimsy and you can knock on it and it resounds like a hollow little drum. The stalkers put some hard wood with this very malleable extremely thin fake plastic-coated wood covering, and I believe they just fasten some latch (I have heard latches closing with a click in the middle of the night as objects are inserted into the spaces --objects like insects for example and then the horrific stinking sprays on clothing and they tear and break things in the room with these arms and open the doors as people get in to destroy my body and slowly murder me in this fashion
One tiny little area was not sealed off because i simply have not the strength or muscles any longer to continuously harm my body in poudning in and screwing in hooks into extremely hard panels both on the interior and exterior of these panels lining both sides of the walls
I tried to pound in tiny nails into the open cracks of the hinge area where the doors of the cabinets open and need space to revolve to open the door. I pasted some paper and nailed in tiny nails to secure the paper/decoration stuff? so the spaces would not be penetrable. The nails literally would not go into the wood and bent and then flew out of my hand because the tip of the nails were bent nearly 180 and absolutely destroyed from just trying to pound a nail into the surface of these horrible and ugly nasty panels (which the stalkers smear grease and stains into after I clean up from theiir last attacks)
once I leave this studiok, which is inevitable if I want to have food to eat or water---they go in and make a mess, and then I return and spend over one hour just fighting to tye and make secure the room again (it takes me on average over two hours prior to leaving the room to clean what is stinking and the mess they make with these mechanical arms--I am so endlessly busy I never have time to work on how I look, what I am wearing, I'm so exhausted I spend all my time all my life cleaning up this stinking mess because I have to seal the studio patio doors at night and also tie two sets of bicycle locks (they just broke one I just bought and now i have to jimmy-rig it just to try to close it--they pull out the lock from the casing and then reinsert it so it moves and I can't get the lock closed and have to pull and maneuver just to get it closed. I threw out one that worked last week and this lock worked perfectly until this morning, when the floor is filthy from dirt sprinkled everywhere. The covering I put over the planks of the cheap and ugly fake wood flooring are slashed by now thousands of times and sprinkled with grime and filth in every spot they slash into so it's literally ripped up and sticking up all over the fllor. I am detoxifying nearly to my bohne structure by now from over NINE YEARS of detoxing from poisons this group put in my body all my life
and I just wrote of some sick and nasty media clown personality who tried to have me seriously injured after trying to suck out my health and healing remedies, which none of his Nazi bigot racist buddies ever helped me with financily as they stole and broke all my equipment and my body and torturedf me to obtain as much information out of me as possible because they are unorignial fake "Liberal" Nazi media constructs who have been torturing me for years, or longer,to steal ideas and then destroy me and my life and home and everything I have worked for
some new bigot creep has joined into the by now over 30 actors and directors and singers and "musicians" (crap music) the latest is known for his supposed alternative stance due to 40 years ago his partners (who are now dead, the really alternative ones) actually puttting out the "subversive" concepts and this screaming nasty clown singing about it and then eliminating his competition
and now used as a symbol for this, using the same protocols as the rest of the bigot KKK Nazis and black Nazis and Feminist Nazis and Jewish Nazis and Latino Nazis and "alternative" Nazis and MIllenniual Nazis and Communist murdering bigot liars and genocidal factions abounding
asking me for my healing remedies which I had to discover with no money, almost no money, by myself while his buddies he is parrtying with right now were having me repoisoned, tortured, raped, disfigured myimmune system breaking down from stress, etc etc asking how he can heal his bloated body while now, yet another one this horrrid nasty persoonality has participated and if he was the person giving the orders for the last possibly fatal accident (as the bottom of the hill is a heavy and dangerous traffic zone. Both sides of this entrance into the condominium is hidden by two very high walls so you can't see if cars are coming at the bottom of the hill--and vice-versa, the cars can't see people approaching the bottom of the hill. I could have fallen into traffic and been hit and killed.
this is what this bloated nasty pop musican ("alternative" ) person ordered, or his Nazi partner who makes no hidden secret of his Nazi affiliation (for publicitty purposes to get into the entertainment milleau in H-wood, he's now "reformed" and now a compassionate YouTube personality who wanna wants so badly to get into the mainstream American Hollywood scene--as they all do, nearly drooling
and vicious deadly atttacks on me and then responding with absolutely Nazi violence is a huge way these p-a's are and have been using to get promoted by demonstrating how they will absolutely destroy other people using this technology, but more importantly, by conforming to the Nazi genocidal policies--in order to be put in higher ranking and positions in both poltitics, in the media, and in general in every facet of society (around the world this system has already been absolutely established and the murders and genocides have been taking place for longer than the onslaught of the Nazis in Europe back 80 years ago).
So, I'm writing this again, once again after spraying more bleach on clothing that smelled like perfume yesterday--this morning waking up to cuts in my arm, my hair stinking and greasy and hair cut out of the back of my head (again, years of this now going on and on, but at slow, incremental stages so all appears "natural" )--cuts and bruises in my legs, etc etc all the years of me describing all of this WITH NOT A SINGLE RESPONSE OF SUPPORT exdept for maybe a few people who do a little bit and then receded into the security of doing nothing but assuring themselves that they are not total complacent supporters of what they espouse publically they are against (if they can even do that)
which means most of you who are reading this and ascertaining what is going on and "care" but just can't do anything
so I am writing this in this seeming futile state after just fighting alone for years to get anyone to get me into a safe place to live where this shit is not going on and on and on and these pig ape clowns are not allowed to be handed these technologies and have access to the shit pig parasites doing the street level attacks (most "normal" civilians)
Many of them reading my posts.
My brain is under attack and I am backspacing non-stop to correct the hacker inserts.

----------------------------

This most recent car attack/potential murder situation/"accident" (with oil drizzled upon the road descending to the bottom of the hill, in a tiny stream on a hot, sunny day). The motorbike of course sliding out from under me in the necessary braking at the bottom of the hill, breaking the rear view mirror and also slight injury to my foot. the perpetrator now is enjoying his pig promotion and laughing with his Nazi wife and Nazi buddies while spouting off about how he cares about justice in society for the media circus he has undeservedly obtained from eliminating his competition and assuming the mantle, alone, for being the sole originator of the punk movement (while sorta humbly doing so). NOT humble in a private session with teleportation, but demanding and obnoxious and bullying and violent (and then either he, or the Nazi out of Denmark, or one of the 30 or more actors who have already trie dto have me killed in accident after accident after torturing me to obtain ideas for their mainstream personalities turned media sensations of "feminist" ideology turned into Disney movies and stuff like that--with condescension asking for information with no gratitude expressed whatsoever--while I was sleeping, under hypnosis, and unaware of his real personality or intention. Only upon waking and re-assessing the situation could I fathom how callously nasty he really is. the next day I thought, only CONCEIVED of the idea of a story which I can't begin to write--so sick from being drugged up and detoxifying and pounding in screws into impossibly plastic surfaces (two hooks to secure one spot--tying with all strength rope and fastening also takes great back muscke strength which I do not have because every day poisons are loosening and slowly ripping out of my back and muscles and sinews and joints so I am literally losing muscles every day and then harming my body by continuously screwing and pounding in these hooks to try to stop disfigurement, rape, stinking fungus inserted into my hair, vagina and food and poisoned and drugged into paralysis and then tortured and emotionally attacked so I write and write and then detail all the concepts I have studied about feminsm, and politics, so meaningless haters who steal and rob from the real creators can be paid in millions for the farces that are created around them to deceive the public into hoping that "change" is going to finally happen. The "change" appears to only strength the cultprits' position and leaves the viewers and consumers in a hazy fog of incapacity emotinoally and intellectually as they follow and "believe" that they are in trusted and good hands. Or they are secure in knowing that the lies are continuously being covered over by the media as they continue in their death squad hate plans, which continue unimpeded by any government source or legal agency around the world. And thus, hounded by them, I write these posts about the tortures they are doing. They are still being handed all access to attacking me, but I wriite becausea supposedly the "young" are going to set things straight and the "old" are going to fight losing their security--or some such set of excusees to get people to fight in the streets for the inaction of the more financially secure--or something like that, really I'm under all kinds of attack while I write this very post so it's nearlly impossible for me to get anything out. As I elaborate upon every time I write so this should come as nothing new to anybody familiar with my endless posts about people never doing anything to stop this crime against me. Oh yes, under these "mind control" attacks I diverted from my point: I was disgusted by yet another whorewood creep and so I thought of a story, he with his group of synthetic telepathy and voice-to-skull technicians was able to simply "listen" to my thought structure (oh yes, there's also microwave hearing technology)--and theatened me the next day upon teleporting me--about not publishing or writing about his hate and negativity and lies and what I saw was a mild form of a more repugnant personality endlessly put in the light of being this witty English punk rocker who has lots of jokes and is witty and CARES so much about humanity (as long as it's white males and their Nazi blonde Nazi women who aren't going to have to work or fight for anything but want to comfortably create some "art" and not have to fight or get dirty and work like a pleb but have an artistic life --that's his "set" and I have been involved with people like this, have been myself, so it's no surprise to me. However, he tried to have me killed or someone near him did it for him because I called him a pig and began fighhting with him. In the last three weeks there have been THREE NEW WHITE MALES attacking me, all famous in one way or another (some more nefarious for their fame than others). All now have profuse kindly anti-authoritarian advice and commentary to make. All have hit, punched, threatened to kill me for saying NO and making jokes about them and screaming at them to get off me and that is the result. Instead of flying locusts surrounding me, it's like a series of nasty flying pigs all flying at me in succession for the last three weeks. They continue to put their crap into my body and home and into my internet, all now are part of the main H-wood group and undoubtedly have been handed investments and business opportunities as a result of this kind of violence directed at me.I don't want to write their names but they are hacking in anyway. So is their group which is by now over 30 famous actors, they sit in row after row staring as one pig after the next assaults me as I yell and fight back.

No comments:

Post a Comment