Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Many months later: much poison detoxed since last few posts.

To attempt to describe the dehabilitatory effects of the mind control drugs forced upon me by stalkers is nearly impossible to relate.

My last few posts were an attempt to ameliorate the pent-up stress of torture that has been imposed upon me for years by a long list of people teleporting me while sleeping. I have written many posts on Facebook regarding these issues. If anyone is interested, I can add you to my "friends" list because I am loathe to try to begin to explain it all over again.

Another reason I am making this short-cut by allowing people who are interested to attempt to navigate through my Facebook page is that the hacking intrusions by hackers makes writing nearly impossible. My brain is always under some kind of "brainwave" alteration and it's nearly impossible to get my thoughts out clearly.

When I read the posts below and see that I was clearly emotionally distraut (from YEARS of non-stop "trauma-based" "mind control" , which really is sadism inflicted by psychopaths using these technologies and utilizing gang stalking death squads to inflict torture--all hidden and silenced by government and police and societal forces.

Tired of wriiting about all of this.

I am so sick from detox and poisoning that I have no idea how to reach the greater public (and all my internet searches and posts are monitored through the surveillance system. Doubtless that any real information will be actually published in the greater ocean of the world wide web.


No comments:

Post a Comment