Tuesday, June 30, 2020

HACKERS ATTACK MY GRAMMAR AND CONTENT AFTER I PUBLISH.

I am forced to use WiFi although I asked the landlord to install a private line. Due to economic privation I do not have the choice to try to have any kind of secure internet connection.

This video is a very quick and easy snapshot of the complexity of hacking. Within any secure private connection (as mine is supposed to be, but of course it's not the laptop can be altered so what should be a private and secured line is actually part of a huge circuit controlled by WiFi). I want to insert a YouTube video and as I wrote yesterday, the hackers are blocking the video and another video in another language is coming up when I try to upload this video.



Last night I posted the entries regarding Kamala Harris, gun control commentary (which was a demonstration of the blankness of how my brain is under attack and can't formlate my extensive capabilities of composition).  Just now I had to reword this first sentence, seeing that the mind control blanks out my memory whilst I am typing/writing. Repeats of concepts and words is a common when the attacks on my brain are aimed into my cerabral cortex and other aspects of the brain-mapping this entails from this group.

I also yesterday included a series of "keywords" at the top of the blog page. This is because I think Google analytics would or might pick up on the terms so any or more or some people in the cyber-universe might have access to my site should itt be available to the public and not closed off by hackers. I probably have zero chance to publish my wriing and have it visible for any real public viewership. The hackers repeated certain words I had written three times within the context of my list. They emphasized terror when I had written it once, in the published page I surveyed this morning, the word "terror" had been hacked into and published three times. Etc etc...

ALSO PLEASE NOTE THAT HACKERS CHANGE MY GRAMMAR AFTER I PUBLISH. They delete commas, periods, change capital letters at the beginning of sentences into small letters. This list goes on. They change words to change and alter the context of a sentence. 

---------

I surveyed what I had written and the format was fine. This morning, upon opening the blog, the format has been turned into huge gaps and spaces between paragraphs, words inserted (like the word "so" at the beginning of sentences, which I did not include or add or if I did, I was extremely drugged up from the poisoning).  Incorrect grammar had replaced what I had typed correctly. This type of attack is a non-stop recurrance of any and everything I type or write and publish and post.

I wanted to write short stories about the foul actors, musicians and writer/directors teleporting, assaulting, raping, torturing and then sucking ideas out of me and I am still endlessly cleaning up the filth the stalkers spray in my room, fighting to heal my body (now they are breaking my left large toe again, after daily cutting into the web of skin between the large toe and the second toe--every single day for years this has been going on to destroy the toe--which is now so bent to the left my other toes are shifting). I was put into another accident three days ago and the injury to my toe has resulted in further slippage of the toe into the other smaller toes. The cutting of the skin (to the bone) daily has resulted in blood loss so the area is extremely vulnerable. Then the endless accidents these repulsive famous media whores create when I fight against them, as I just did with rotten Johnn of the defunct Sex Pistols, a most hideously fake and repugnant lying and violent personality. I wanted to write a short story about him, and only thought about the concept. He teleported me and threatened me with very serious intent. I had thought he had Nancy Spungen murdered as a form of power take-over after the band was going to split up. I wrote a post regarding this in a comment on this foul nasty rotten creep's YouTube video many, many years ago. He responded that I am "crazy". I know that the same "mind control" torture system was in full operation back in 1970's and this sick creep knew exactly what he was doing when Sid Vicious was "suicided". I have been forced into extreme drugging and "suicide programming" when I was absolutely drugged up in a way that would require a complete artistic rendering and synthesis into an almost psychedelic impression of what the unreality is and was for me (and still is, to some extent).

I wrote about this on Facebook, and I see that the format changes to a blank white page when I copy and paste what I had written on Facebook. I do not like this effect.
---------

All that I had wanted to write in this post has not appeared, my brain is under attack while I type and I believe it is due to some technology embedded into the computer/laptop system itself and being "beamed" into my brain while I sit directly in front of this contraption. 
-----

These revolting creeps who teleport me, famous in the media and around the world, political leaders and personalities on all sides of the political spectrum (in my case, I am surrounded by the fake "liberal" opposition to the supposed "right wing" conservativism of the "Republicans". It's all a complete farce and spectacle, this charade. Thus, the sick creeps teleporting me, who are smug and smiling and gloating about having carte blanche to teleport, torture, rape and have millions of goon squad death squad (mostly minority brown/black skinned people vying to get promotions into the white power structure--which includes to a great extent the black entertainers and the few black politicians who exist in this media domain).

They are so confident that nothing but rewards and promotions will acrew from the longevity of their sustsained attacks upon me. Some of them go on for years and years attacking me and then stealing ideas after the torture and drugging "forces" a reaction out of me, where I philosophize as I do in all these posts about how their modus operandi for media psy-ops operates. The "liberal" rapists, bigots, black Nazis are even more smug about the White ones,.....almost but not quite. As they are supposed to represent the "Left Wing" side of the one-sided Nazi Order in the media, they torture me endlessly in a succession of one after the next in order to get power points (like it's a game and they also acrew points in some promotional ladder pyramid scheme if they continue to torture me for years and years with the "covert"--meaning NO ONE WILL COME FORWARD TO DEFEND THE TARGET BUT SEEMINGLY EVERYONE KNOWS ABOUT IT AS EVERYONE AROUND ME PARTICIPATES AND IT EXTENDS IN THIS SYSTEM UP TO THE US PRESIDENTS--in a row, one after the next--and the SMUG attitude they all have, which I just experienced with this rotten nasty English blonde-haired murdering bigot bastard (using terms he might use) the smug sauntering type of posture he wore for this private photo-op into higher power in the Nazi media GmbH corporation--as I expect that this vile creep is now going to get his own fake "alternative" or "liberal" tv show or some "prize" like that. This is the typical never-ending scenario that I have witnessed for years while this technology is being coveted by people around the world and the perpetrators are being put into highest positions.

Therefore, even in this election period, the smug posturing of the rapists, attackers and their wives, children and cohorts means that when or if Joe Biden comes to power, not much is going to change except the faces in the media circus news output. Not much when it comes to State-sponsored terrorism that this contract out on me entails, with MK ULTRA torture, "mind control" poisoning and drugging and torment, rape and violence while TELEPORTED on a nightly basis, absolute comatose physical state while being teleported as my body (where I am actually sleeping, my body is literally splitt in twain in some etherial splitting but I remain an inert, unconscious body in the prime state where I "live", and then I am physically present in some other area but with extremely limited sensations and abilities to comprehend certain aspects. I do not know if this limitationn is due to the technological interference with my brain, or an effect of the teleportation and the physics of my body being so manipulated into two beings in two locations --simultaneously. I do know this is how the technology operates as my cat (who has been stolen and is being used as a kind of blackmail to induce me to, when I ever heal, have a "baby" with one of the rapists, who will thhen supposedly return my beloved cat to me once they obtain this baby which will bring some kind of huge bonus or promotion to them. I doubt they will do more than murder me once they obtain this baby.

---------------

I am unable to focus and write what I had intended. When I hand write the words come out at a much higher level of creative conception, but the physical limitations I have with hard chemicals embedded in my back--and yes, it requires back muscles to hand write, the interlacing of neurons and sinews requires a bit of the old skeletal muscle structure---and it actuallly hurts to sit up. I need a dictation phone thing, perhaps that might help. Here in Phuket I have never seen a store, electonic or otherwise, that carries such devices. Any online order is a huge risk for me as all electronics are broken and manipulated to have all kinds of tracking and brainwave afffecting technology. I suspect I have a microchip implant in my brain which these creeps can "tweak" when they want me to be silenced or made inarticulate as a form of discrediting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet one more white piece of clothing flicked with black permanently-staining ink while I hung it outside to air because of the stinking fungus stench they spray on my clothing which hangs on a clothing rod outside of the enclosed cupboards for hanging clothing, which are sealed but the clothing sprayed with stench so awful that nothing gets it out and I must hang clothing up in my room and have it on my furnitue in order to have anything to necessary-clean after wearing, and then once more after having cleaned I must clean again to get the stench they spray on all clothing while I am in this room or outside of it; doesn't matter the mechanical arms are used continuously. The dress,, white off-white actually had no stains was "used" but new---a large stain sprayed within the last hour after hanging it on a rack outside---bleach, baking soda scrubbing and scrubbing the stain doesn't even diminish. It's black and then they also put a white blot on the fabric so it's just disgusting and looks like a rag. Nothing will get the stains out must throw away or put in the huge overflowing pile of clothing that has been ruined for years which I use to clean the stench they spray on the furniture, floor and walls . then all morning from 6 a.m. until 1 p.m so sick from shitting out/detoxing black and brown stinking hard poisons slowly breaking off into little pieces, enlarging around 60 times the compressed size to emit horrific poisons into my endocrine system, liver, kidneys and blood stream. Both hardening poison chemicals and mind control drugs all congealed, compressed into my body for probably 30 years or longer. Two hours of the Latino sick filth violent gang land crap who under instruction from your hero trash shitalina and ugly arnold with whatever dirty scum were in the rows of chairs facing me to yell abuse give subliminal instruction to the brown and black nazi minions to inflict disgusting violence under their orders but they appear calm, composed and silently smirking in delight watching as the dumb dirty filth black and brown death squad operatives out of caliwhornia do the bidding of their dirty europigape scum nazi partners. Dirty shitalina has completely sold off america to english overtake and only identifies as a death squad nazi operative. The germans raping me are her favorite they shower her this filth t rash stupid ape rat parasite with so much money and adoration because she is welcoming them into destroy america from within. Raping me makes her "elevated" as she uses my ideas without end. Stupid ugly arnold abuses me almost to death to obtain ideas and now i's samuel jackson participating as well. Two more hours this morning. I was so ill from shitting out the stinking poison they put in for years and years (the bulk of them, shitalina her entire shit parasite life through her filthy parents who partnered with mine in the mid-1970's--my family of course getting almost noting out of the deal this group of stupid ape shit trash getting multi-millions and endless glorification for it). It's unbelievable to me that this is 17 years of me writing about famous shit put into power and their political correlatives inflicting demonic sick torture rape and mutilation uon me so they can steal ideas without a flinch response whatsoever from anybody. It takes trump having proven that this system is destroying people like me for congress to continue their path of allowing this to go on and on--obviously that is their goal for many more people besides me. Still, the stupid ape shit like the latino ugly sick crap and rancid rotten jackson with the trio of german ape filth rat whoredom, who in the 1980's played in these films by fassbinder and now 46 years later in desperation and utter violence have not done anyting but perhaps one sang in some parisian nightclubs her rancid performances, a bit entertaining nothing as great as many american artists of yore but the nazification of germany has reduced them to just ennui nothingness in my opinion they have no :"supreior" media scene in my opinion but I don't watch many of the festival movies coming out of there but what I do see (free on free streaming) is trite and endless fixated on nazis and violent power-over themes and death and murder and stupid comedies. The same shit being propounded into the criminally-programmed americans who conflate the political landscape with a blockbuster criminal get out of jail and commit more crime so they can all profit off it movie plot---the more criminal the leaders are, the more slsezy the more they resemble the filth and crap out of whorewood scum nazi movies and that programming and the actual stupid sick scum coming out of that cesspool of stupidity and ugly sick criminal violent sexual debauchery and stinking psychological filth--any intellectual endeavors prove to be pointless compared to what they actually do for their lead roles. However I am ranting by now. Hacking to the keyboard so I can barely type. another day of my olife sucked out so some shit group of fucks can feed hormonally off it and get lead roles while my next white light coloried piece of clothing which was pristine one hour ago was ruined. I had earlier been able to clean the stains off so they increased the staining properties of what they are flicking onto my clothing so it is ruined. they cut a slice into my shoulder while I slept last night. Of course I felt nothing my brain rendered blank in a comatose brain microchip implant unconscious state without sensation of being harmed. ///This was a "light" day probably the lightest in terms of abuse for maybe over 2 years.

  And all those desperate and ugly sleazy has-beens, the german shit rat group and ugly sick rancid arnold ugly shitnigger and rotten jackso...