Wednesday, June 17, 2020

It is virtually (literally due to virtual reality imposing confines to my brain through the technology/drug interface) impossible for me to collect my thoughts and write coherently or even begin to access my creative thoughts due to: hacking/drugging/mind control technology/stress and gang stalking.

I also repeated a few ideas within the same sentence in the last post (I wrote that hackers were responsible for hacking, or something like that, I am not lazy but sick and always drugged up from stalkers breaking into my home via mechanical arms through the many panels that jut out from the walls of this studio which is a surveillance/torture atmosphere.)

I am glad I have a place to live, glad that I am not in a worse situation.

Gratitude for what i have. Glad I can write on a laptop that is "mine" although tampered with.

But unable to focus, concentrate, access the ideas I want to express. Always something "else" comes out when I begin to type. I know but cannot prove that technology is "beaming" or "pulsing" brainwave blocks and neuron-firing hinderances into my brain while I type in this very spot. Every time I get up from the laptop I "remember" what I had wanted to say.

My mind is rife with ideas and creative concepts when I am not sitting in front of the laptop. Once I get on, my brain is wiped clean like a slate (tabula rasa).

This also happens in public while I'm under attack by gang stalkers. I am unable to count basic sums and the list goes on and on.

Thus, while I make no excuses I do attempt to "explain" why my posts are so.....oh, for me unreadable. In retrospect I know there are subliminals implanted through this tecdh and other parts of my brain absolutely blocked from accessing my real creative and intellectual capacity to communicate.

No comments:

Post a Comment