Monday, June 29, 2020

I need to create a "rant" page but at this time am blogpost template unfriendly

This is again taken from Facebook. This is the kind of post I have written of for years and years to no avail (my Facebook page is being hacked by Hollywood actors and writers who want to steal and have been stealing ideas I write of drugged, under torture and duress, so they can write about all the themes I set out to try to delineate and incorporate into the rationale of the gang stalking milleau.

------------

This situation, below, I hope to not have to write again but I am posting it here as I am very tired of just the stalking organization having access to these concepts. It is highly unlikely that my blog, this blog, will be accessible to the general public but still it is necessary for me to write and get this stress out. The very negative side of this is that the stalkers are literally erotically turned on by the endless years of my repetitive begging into the void of the internet for anyone to defend or help me. The standard reaction is silence. The endless response is silence and accusations that I am delusional. I have had to stop describing this verbally to people. The few people I have described this to are stalkers adamantly fixated with obtaining free businesses, free rent, and the thrill of torturing someone else and while I'm in a helpless mode of having to deal with them (surrounded by their partners, always I am literally surrounded by them on all sides as the stalking protocols demand)

My brain is concurrently blasted with tech so I am not able too grasp the concepts that I am under attack. It's very long, I'm just going to copy what I just wrote about the structure of how gang stalking is perpetrated in the private living space.

As I wrote earlier today, I want to copyright my information after so many years of people hacking and stealing ideas.

It feels futile but I am going to go through all the procedures regardless.
----------------

The stalkers broke through my flimsy cabinet "security" system last night. Months of harming my body so badly from pounding in screw hooks to plastic-coated horrible, cheap and nasty faux "wood" paneling which covers the stalking portals designed to appear as cabinet walls inside cabinet spaces. The mechanical arms they push through the already multi-nailed down edges and middle parts of the huge panels, the outside of the doors also locked tight with hooks (and rope/pvc string apparatuses I created) except for ONE single area which I can't finish due to the detox which leaves me bedridden as hard poisons rip out flesh and flow through my body for elimination (carrying poisons and toxins petrifying for decades in hard internal shell casing that is latched into my skeleton.

One single area I could not finish. For days I have been inert and staring nearly comatose in front of the laptop screen because I simply cannot do any more than this after more than TWO YEARS of fighting perpetually, day after day, bedridden after they break in and put my hips and spine out of place and continuously drug me to the point of paralysis and a comatose waking zombie state

One space has only pvc string and something leaning against the open cuboard door area. It is so extremely hard to pound anything into this fake wood plastic stuff--I tried to pound in nails because there is a tiny space between the edge of the door and the hinge area, leaving enough space (one milimeter space ) for a mechanical arm to get through. As I type this the hacking interruption is continuous I have to backspace to correct inserts almost every word

I had to hand wash piles of clothing sprayed wiith horrific stinking fluids--akin to rotten meat or something as foul as that--continuously sprayed on everything in my room (furniture, curtains, clothing, sheets, blankets, inside drawers, everywhere all the time--every day they can get in, every moment they can get in, years and years wiithout end of this same thing going on and on with me perpetually cleaning when able to get out of bed).

they then call me "crazy" when I react to both drugging and this unending attack system (the above description is one tiny facet of a huge endless 360 circumference attack system, 24/7 global

ha ha, people are so thrilled and they get away wtih it NO ONE EVER HELPS THE TARGETS they just slowly die horrible deaths designed to appear as natural diseases and fungus toxic shock and cancer adn etc etc

clothing that was clean and smelled great yesterday now that I had to hand wash yesterday, a huge pile of it, and the pile of stinking clothing from these attacks never ends-it's like an endless pile of clotthing as soon as I clean one batch there are endless handfuls of more clothing sprayed wiith this stuff--if I manage to get them out for a day or two with my endless pounding and nailing in screws and tying them to every single edge and corner and middle space of the panels (which doesn't work, they have created a very flimsy fake sort of "wood" plastic covering which they can easily bed and insert their mechanical arms through--the back area is affixed like hard wood and, unlike most of the paneling in the very middle of the huge panels, is so solid you can't budge it. But in the middle it's like flimsy and you can knock on it and it resounds like a hollow little drum. The stalkers put some hard wood with this very malleable extremely thin fake plastic-coated wood covering, and I believe they just fasten some latch (I have heard latches closing with a click in the middle of the night as objects are inserted into the spaces --objects like insects for example and then the horrific stinking sprays on clothing and they tear and break things in the room with these arms and open the doors as people get in to destroy my body and slowly murder me in this fashion

One tiny little area was not sealed off because i simply have not the strength or muscles any longer to continuously harm my body in poudning in and screwing in hooks into extremely hard panels both on the interior and exterior of these panels lining both sides of the walls

I tried to pound in tiny nails into the open cracks of the hinge area where the doors of the cabinets open and need space to revolve to open the door. I pasted some paper and nailed in tiny nails to secure the paper/decoration stuff? so the spaces would not be penetrable. The nails literally would not go into the wood and bent and then flew out of my hand because the tip of the nails were bent nearly 180 and absolutely destroyed from just trying to pound a nail into the surface of these horrible and ugly nasty panels (which the stalkers smear grease and stains into after I clean up from theiir last attacks)

once I leave this studiok, which is inevitable if I want to have food to eat or water---they go in and make a mess, and then I return and spend over one hour just fighting to tye and make secure the room again (it takes me on average over two hours prior to leaving the room to clean what is stinking and the mess they make with these mechanical arms--I am so endlessly busy I never have time to work on how I look, what I am wearing, I'm so exhausted I spend all my time all my life cleaning up this stinking mess because I have to seal the studio patio doors at night and also tie two sets of bicycle locks (they just broke one I just bought and now i have to jimmy-rig it just to try to close it--they pull out the lock from the casing and then reinsert it so it moves and I can't get the lock closed and have to pull and maneuver just to get it closed. I threw out one that worked last week and this lock worked perfectly until this morning, when the floor is filthy from dirt sprinkled everywhere. The covering I put over the planks of the cheap and ugly fake wood flooring are slashed by now thousands of times and sprinkled with grime and filth in every spot they slash into so it's literally ripped up and sticking up all over the fllor. I am detoxifying nearly to my bohne structure by now from over NINE YEARS of detoxing from poisons this group put in my body all my life

and I just wrote of some sick and nasty media clown personality who tried to have me seriously injured after trying to suck out my health and healing remedies, which none of his Nazi bigot racist buddies ever helped me with financily as they stole and broke all my equipment and my body and torturedf me to obtain as much information out of me as possible because they are unorignial fake "Liberal" Nazi media constructs who have been torturing me for years, or longer,to steal ideas and then destroy me and my life and home and everything I have worked for

some new bigot creep has joined into the by now over 30 actors and directors and singers and "musicians" (crap music) the latest is known for his supposed alternative stance due to 40 years ago his partners (who are now dead, the really alternative ones) actually puttting out the "subversive" concepts and this screaming nasty clown singing about it and then eliminating his competition

and now used as a symbol for this, using the same protocols as the rest of the bigot KKK Nazis and black Nazis and Feminist Nazis and Jewish Nazis and Latino Nazis and "alternative" Nazis and MIllenniual Nazis and Communist murdering bigot liars and genocidal factions abounding

asking me for my healing remedies which I had to discover with no money, almost no money, by myself while his buddies he is parrtying with right now were having me repoisoned, tortured, raped, disfigured myimmune system breaking down from stress, etc etc asking how he can heal his bloated body while now, yet another one this horrrid nasty persoonality has participated and if he was the person giving the orders for the last possibly fatal accident (as the bottom of the hill is a heavy and dangerous traffic zone. Both sides of this entrance into the condominium is hidden by two very high walls so you can't see if cars are coming at the bottom of the hill--and vice-versa, the cars can't see people approaching the bottom of the hill. I could have fallen into traffic and been hit and killed.

this is what this bloated nasty pop musican ("alternative" ) person ordered, or his Nazi partner who makes no hidden secret of his Nazi affiliation (for publicitty purposes to get into the entertainment milleau in H-wood, he's now "reformed" and now a compassionate YouTube personality who wanna wants so badly to get into the mainstream American Hollywood scene--as they all do, nearly drooling

and vicious deadly atttacks on me and then responding with absolutely Nazi violence is a huge way these p-a's are and have been using to get promoted by demonstrating how they will absolutely destroy other people using this technology, but more importantly, by conforming to the Nazi genocidal policies--in order to be put in higher ranking and positions in both poltitics, in the media, and in general in every facet of society (around the world this system has already been absolutely established and the murders and genocides have been taking place for longer than the onslaught of the Nazis in Europe back 80 years ago).

So, I'm writing this again, once again after spraying more bleach on clothing that smelled like perfume yesterday--this morning waking up to cuts in my arm, my hair stinking and greasy and hair cut out of the back of my head (again, years of this now going on and on, but at slow, incremental stages so all appears "natural" )--cuts and bruises in my legs, etc etc all the years of me describing all of this WITH NOT A SINGLE RESPONSE OF SUPPORT exdept for maybe a few people who do a little bit and then receded into the security of doing nothing but assuring themselves that they are not total complacent supporters of what they espouse publically they are against (if they can even do that)

which means most of you who are reading this and ascertaining what is going on and "care" but just can't do anything

so I am writing this in this seeming futile state after just fighting alone for years to get anyone to get me into a safe place to live where this shit is not going on and on and on and these pig ape clowns are not allowed to be handed these technologies and have access to the shit pig parasites doing the street level attacks (most "normal" civilians)

Many of them reading my posts.

My brain is under attack and I am backspacing non-stop to correct the hacker inserts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet one more white piece of clothing flicked with black permanently-staining ink while I hung it outside to air because of the stinking fungus stench they spray on my clothing which hangs on a clothing rod outside of the enclosed cupboards for hanging clothing, which are sealed but the clothing sprayed with stench so awful that nothing gets it out and I must hang clothing up in my room and have it on my furnitue in order to have anything to necessary-clean after wearing, and then once more after having cleaned I must clean again to get the stench they spray on all clothing while I am in this room or outside of it; doesn't matter the mechanical arms are used continuously. The dress,, white off-white actually had no stains was "used" but new---a large stain sprayed within the last hour after hanging it on a rack outside---bleach, baking soda scrubbing and scrubbing the stain doesn't even diminish. It's black and then they also put a white blot on the fabric so it's just disgusting and looks like a rag. Nothing will get the stains out must throw away or put in the huge overflowing pile of clothing that has been ruined for years which I use to clean the stench they spray on the furniture, floor and walls . then all morning from 6 a.m. until 1 p.m so sick from shitting out/detoxing black and brown stinking hard poisons slowly breaking off into little pieces, enlarging around 60 times the compressed size to emit horrific poisons into my endocrine system, liver, kidneys and blood stream. Both hardening poison chemicals and mind control drugs all congealed, compressed into my body for probably 30 years or longer. Two hours of the Latino sick filth violent gang land crap who under instruction from your hero trash shitalina and ugly arnold with whatever dirty scum were in the rows of chairs facing me to yell abuse give subliminal instruction to the brown and black nazi minions to inflict disgusting violence under their orders but they appear calm, composed and silently smirking in delight watching as the dumb dirty filth black and brown death squad operatives out of caliwhornia do the bidding of their dirty europigape scum nazi partners. Dirty shitalina has completely sold off america to english overtake and only identifies as a death squad nazi operative. The germans raping me are her favorite they shower her this filth t rash stupid ape rat parasite with so much money and adoration because she is welcoming them into destroy america from within. Raping me makes her "elevated" as she uses my ideas without end. Stupid ugly arnold abuses me almost to death to obtain ideas and now i's samuel jackson participating as well. Two more hours this morning. I was so ill from shitting out the stinking poison they put in for years and years (the bulk of them, shitalina her entire shit parasite life through her filthy parents who partnered with mine in the mid-1970's--my family of course getting almost noting out of the deal this group of stupid ape shit trash getting multi-millions and endless glorification for it). It's unbelievable to me that this is 17 years of me writing about famous shit put into power and their political correlatives inflicting demonic sick torture rape and mutilation uon me so they can steal ideas without a flinch response whatsoever from anybody. It takes trump having proven that this system is destroying people like me for congress to continue their path of allowing this to go on and on--obviously that is their goal for many more people besides me. Still, the stupid ape shit like the latino ugly sick crap and rancid rotten jackson with the trio of german ape filth rat whoredom, who in the 1980's played in these films by fassbinder and now 46 years later in desperation and utter violence have not done anyting but perhaps one sang in some parisian nightclubs her rancid performances, a bit entertaining nothing as great as many american artists of yore but the nazification of germany has reduced them to just ennui nothingness in my opinion they have no :"supreior" media scene in my opinion but I don't watch many of the festival movies coming out of there but what I do see (free on free streaming) is trite and endless fixated on nazis and violent power-over themes and death and murder and stupid comedies. The same shit being propounded into the criminally-programmed americans who conflate the political landscape with a blockbuster criminal get out of jail and commit more crime so they can all profit off it movie plot---the more criminal the leaders are, the more slsezy the more they resemble the filth and crap out of whorewood scum nazi movies and that programming and the actual stupid sick scum coming out of that cesspool of stupidity and ugly sick criminal violent sexual debauchery and stinking psychological filth--any intellectual endeavors prove to be pointless compared to what they actually do for their lead roles. However I am ranting by now. Hacking to the keyboard so I can barely type. another day of my olife sucked out so some shit group of fucks can feed hormonally off it and get lead roles while my next white light coloried piece of clothing which was pristine one hour ago was ruined. I had earlier been able to clean the stains off so they increased the staining properties of what they are flicking onto my clothing so it is ruined. they cut a slice into my shoulder while I slept last night. Of course I felt nothing my brain rendered blank in a comatose brain microchip implant unconscious state without sensation of being harmed. ///This was a "light" day probably the lightest in terms of abuse for maybe over 2 years.

  And all those desperate and ugly sleazy has-beens, the german shit rat group and ugly sick rancid arnold ugly shitnigger and rotten jackso...