Sunday, June 28, 2020

Spell check blocked (this post copied from my Facebook page)

Due to brain-altering tech (aka "mind control" tech) I wrote a word wrong a few days ago (maybe two days ago. I do not want to look it up, the ugliness of the emotional drain is nothing I want to relive for even a few seconds)

I wrote the word: "Renumerate" but I had meant to write REMUNERATE. I "knew" it was wrong as soon as I was typing, but just as in now, the stress from hacking inteference left me fighting simply to get anything out in written form.

Thus I make this spell check in order to lessen the discrediting aspect. My brain is literally being blanket-out so I can't recall how to count, spell or write in a linear and coherent fashion. Also degenerating into hate ranting is often the cause of the tech affecting my brain/nervous system and whatever else (plus drugging). Plus non-stop stress affecting my nervous system, lymphatic system, immune system, and other aspects of health on all levels.

Spell check has also been deleted from my blog site. It's dismantled for this site now. I have to go into the program Windows 10 and figure out how to turn it on (so much backspacing to correct hacker intrusions is always such a waste of time I can't get much other done when I fight to express myself via written word).

No comments:

Post a Comment