Monday, June 29, 2020

"THE DO NOTHING" DENIZENS who do a lot to perpetuate Gang stalking/mind control State-sponsored terror.

This is another transference from a Facebook post to this blog.  This is what happens almost daily. I get on YouTube to look up information about news (since I can't afford any subscriptions to a newspaper and I try to get videos for 0$$ on YouTube).  There is always some trigger put into my random searches. Always faces of the celebrities teleporting and ordering deadly torture of me on 24/7 surveillance, stalking and electronic torture/teleportation protocols. All endlessly promoted.

Without having to write this directly, here is an example of another case just profoundly true but undocumented unless you (readerz) can hack into my thousands of Facebook posts and try to obtain information that may not have been already deleted that was "borrowed" I mean stolen as is the protocol of this operation against me, as the target).

I am also copying what I write on Facebook after posting because I have inserted a "copyright" app on this page. It's like trying to defend against a nuclear bomb with a cardboard shelter to try to protect my "Intellectual Property" against hackers out of Hollywood and beyond who steal and take from what I have written. This is part and parcel of the stalking protocol "contract" out on me. I do know it will be used against me as a claim of delusional schizophrenia, but I have tried to document my ideas and how they are being verbatum stolen by who and when on Facebook. Hackers delete my posts and rewrite them, but somewhere there might still be some archived true account of what I actually wrote. 

I do my best in this situation to try to stop the discrediting and character assassination of myself by this group (this nefarious, nebulous "clowd" stalking group of global structure).

Now I will copy and paste what I wrote and fought to type out on Facebook just now, after being "triggered" by this video because I was searching for a clip about Trump's "Tweet" on Twitter with someone shouting "White Power" somewhere within the video. I got immediately the video of Trump copying what I had written during this exact same time frame. I have written of this theft continuously on Facebook and now am struggling just to type due to hacking blocks and keys not operating on the keyboard. 

--------------

From my post published today on Facebook:

That's such a funny coincidence that I wrote a few months ago that the "do nothing" readers actually do nothing about gang stalking and all that it entails--as gang stalking IT AN INTEGRAL COMPONENT OF RACIST LYNCH MOBS AND oppression.
But the DO NOTHING slogan is now used for campaigning purposes as indicative of Dems.
As much as i would like to say that using this phrase I wrote against the general United States public of both partisan sides of the one-sided stalking power structure, it is more "painful" (to use an emotive word, as my intellectual capacity is always blocked by mind control and hacking interference while I'm typing and struggling to "remember" words and what I want to convey).
Yes, it's more "painful" when I see the Democrats involved with gang stalking. The "liberal" celebrities and the do-nothing activists "fighting against racism" by earning millions and billions by doing so (only for their constituents and their group or their gender or what they want to associate with or be funded by I MEAN FINANCED BY)
I wrote this "Do nothing" phrase on Facebook exactly about (roundabouts) 6 MONTHS ago, just as this video describes. What a great helper I am for people to obtain ideas from while I remain in poverty fighting just to type on any electronic or even hand-format in dire poverty, always on the brink of financial and physical catastrophe derived from the do-nothing "liberals" who are teleporting and gang stalking me so they can be promoted by the DO EVERYTHING to stop the target groups who have their little party affiliations of ALL SIDES OF THE POLITICAL SPECTRUM!!!!!

as I have been writing for years, what I wriite is scrutinized and then stolen. Although I can't prove it because the DO NOTHING constituents of all the multi-pronged sides of the "bi-Partisan" politcal life of AMerica will DO NOTHING to help me defend my life, get health care, or provide me with the capacity to obtain evidence. Alone I cannot obtain evidence WHEN ALL MY TECHNOLOGY IS BEING BLOCKED BY HACKERS AND BROKEN BY STALKERS. DO NOTHING Republicans and Democrats and Liberals and Progressives and Libertarians except scream, put up money for your own interests, and keep silent about the racism and oppression of this stalking system and who gets put into power by participating in it.



No comments:

Post a Comment