Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Hackers hacked my block to their hacking. Cyber terror/stalking/disruptions/DOS endless blocks restored to former endless obstruction.//It has been estimated that due to the greed and incompetence of global leadership, there are perhaps Eight more years of a small window of time to alter course from inept leadership which continues to emphasize greed, to award Nazi concepts of dominance and opulent life with destruction of land and human beings for the luxury benefit of a tiny small sleazy and greedy "elite" and "superior" population of what will turn out to be subhuman parasites on the planet. The effect of worshipping this group of life-f*** operatives for the "glamor" of haute living--the making of life uninhabitable on planet earth. Your "leaders" remain as greedy and lying and sleazy and life-f**ing as usual, before Covid now resuming the endless consumption of any single thing possible for the 4th Reich subhuman lack of leadership.



----------------

I had accidentally deleted much of my entire C-Drive whilst attempting to get rid of malware due to the endless, excessive corruption of my system by hackers. Not to neglect to mention the installed malware that was put into this computer by the shop I bought it from, who informed me that they had to "install" programs while I waited for it to be "ordered". They claimed the laptop was not in store and that it had to be ordered out of Bangkok. One day earlier I had happened into the store without prior thought --so the terror group could not hack into my thoughts and pre-plan on how to block and turn every single thing I was planning on doing into a terrorist operation. There were the laptops stationed on the sale rack, and I asked if they had more in stock and the reply was "yes". One day later even the display laptop was gone, all the laptops that had been put on the shelf one day earlier were gone. I had to wait 5 days for the laptop to be "shipped" and programs "installed". Constantly lied to by the "no speak English" terror staff (which was not in the store the first day, but all arrived for the 2nd day when I was planning on buying these reduced-price laptops during Covid lockdowns--

I accidentally deleted the entire C-drive two days ago, and I restored the C-drive but all the files were deleted. That meant that the K-rap of the celebrities who used drugging/mind control tech to influence me to save their stuff on my laptop (literally this can be done, with the endless drugging and hardening chemical mess keeping the mind control poisons locked into my nervous system indefinitely, rotting and killing me but the sleazy and greedy celebrities are thrilled with their promotions and by now they all hope I die a horrible death, as the feeling is mutual but nothing compared with mine)

but to continue....I was able to surf the internet so rapidly it was like a vacation of internet surfing. I had relatively quick internet for one year when I lived in Germany from 2010-2011 and paid a high price of top speed internet service, as my student loans afforded me this capability. My attempts to obtain information and contact with people outside of the restricted circle of university (I was taking online classes) and attempting to understand gang stalking always was curtailed to only terrorist operatives responding, but I had "fast" internet for academic research and studying for my classes.

-----------

Since then, upon returning to Thailand and being forced into the 3rd World computing world with the controllers instructing the Thais to block and attack with the grinning obedience of the Thais to the white Nazis--I have never, not once, had fast internet on any system no matter which computer I have ventured upon in any store, computer shop, as I am always monitored, any system I get on is immediatley hacked and blocked.

--------

I deleted this entire package of movies and stuff that the celebrities pasted into my brain, my internet and etc....all the mind programming attacks which have enabled so many of these "celebrities" to obtain higher ranking in the Nazi 4th Reich media enterprise system for "successfully" influencing thought in favor of their crap instead of music, movies and art I truly want to see. I felt a sense of relief as I quickly sprinted through the internet. I knew that any downloading or streaming service would immediately open a portal of hacking, so I never accepted any "updates". Immediately hackers forced a series of "updates" and after all these "updates" which I tried to block, my computer would not bypass them, and now the trick I had discovered to delete all their malware on the C-Drive has been blocked. Literally I cannot perform the same function I had used two days ago which got rid of the pests and parasites on the internet. I am now blocked with every website, the system freezes perpetually and the keyboard is now like fighting a cement river of obstruction and my brain and hands are likewise blocked from functioning.

----------------

Without top expertise in hacking and fighting hackers, I don't know how to get to the point where I could delete all the malware on the essential C-drive again. They put something on the folder I deleted (which comes back in a "restore" function). It had just easily allowed me to delete the "users" files, which then deleted the hackers until they forced "updates" and the malware through the "updates" onto my system. Now that option is gone and I am stuck where I was three days ago, spanning a time frame of over a decade of endless blocks to every system and search I use (on this computer or elsewhere).

They have permanently blocked my access to my favorite music station, WNYU--I can't access the archives to any degree except if I use a sort of "backdoor" approach, and then getting into anything deeper than a few archived files is blocked once more. I used to go into these archives every day until last week when yet another "new" bot entered the mainframe of the protocol system of attacking me. Blocking something I "love", which is access to these older WNYU music files/archives. No matter how many times I "restore" the system the page is blocked in the archives section for anything other than what shows up for the initial day before--I had to go back to 2006 to find music shows that had the more alternative subgenres, and that station has been taken over I think by the NYC mafia celebrities and they turned it into "bubble gum" style "alternative" easy-listening, mind-numbing fodder.

-----------------------

What else? I spent 3 weeks hurting my body bending and stretching in angles that are painful to my body to make a lattice structure on my back patio. The landlord took away the growing vines after a pretext for "punishment" for reacting in rage to being beaten and raped and drugged and poisoned and abused on a daily schedule so expletive parasites in H-wood can obtain endless top awards as they torture me to steal ideas for their "compassionate/alternative/feminist/ etc output". I had driven past the two plant orchards in my "sub district" here in Phuket (both in Chalong) and both had rows of hanging growing vines for sale. I had to return to finish the lattice structure--I was overlapping the older lattice I had made with fresh layers of cloth packaging tape--the structure spans the entire patio, it has taken me literally months to make over the years, and then recover all, and when the landlord took away the plants and threatened to kick me out if I got more plants--I left it all in place as the sun beat down and almost evaporated the intricate lattice structure I had so carefully made. The plants shaded and shielded the material from the harsh sun so all the years I had the structure I didn't really need to salvage it from sun damage until the landlord forced this upon me so it was laid bare to the elements and began to unravel and fray and nearly collapse. I had to cover it all--it's a huge structure. It took me an entire two-week amount of daily work to get this done--my back aching, but so happy that I would be buying more of these vines; this time using plastic buckets which would not seep water anywhere. Two weeks prior the orchids were full of growing flowering vines. When I went out specifically to buy more plants, every single place had zero growing vines. I tried to drive to another part of the island many miles away and the Nazis literally had huge vans and trucks block the road continuously (this was the day of cars almost hitting me from both sides of the road, literally continuously all day--I drive for miles and miles to get the cheaper prices at many different stores, where prices vary greatly so I drive miles and hours all day to get to one spot or another, and then to get the late night sales for food. This is the poverty this group has forced upon me. It would be fun driving around if not for the terrorist action of cars almost hitting me constantly. The terrorists blocked every road to the point that I had to stop almost every 50 yards and wait and try to pass people slowing down to 20 miles per hour, driving in the middle of the road so I could not pass them on either side, on winding roads trying to get to the other parts of the island. I had to go to one of the more distant orchards where the lying woman told me she had "flowering" vines--in desperation and knowing that if I didn't buy them on that day, it would take another two weeks of waiting to be strong enough to drive to try to go through the same process. I finally bought two "flowering" withered tall tree-like thingies--which they had specifically made almost dead but claimed they would grow "vines". One of them is so stagnant and almost dead that it is on the narrow brink of death and growing a tiny little bud of a new leaf. The other plants I got which have little tendrils of vines are very slow to grow.

------

that is the extent to which these operations encompass literally every single motion and movement of my life when I try to get anything done and achieve any single thing.

----------

The parasites then call me a "loser" for not being able to have the type of monopolistic, nepotistic "success" they they claim they are and have been handed all their lives for conforming to the 4th Reich system of hate. They must endlessly torture me to obtain ideas and torture me to try to force themselves on me. ON a personal level, I cannot consider them "successful" and thus I remain endlessly tortured and blocked.

I have just watched a video where a "liberal" commentator claims that the earth has just "eight years" before a catastrophic collapse of the ecosystem is irreversible. Otherwise the damage will reach such epic proportions of global collapse due to climate disaster that much of Earth's planet will be uninhabitable as a result of all this excess and waste and cannibalism of the life force that drives the planet.

------------
**upon re-reading this post, I saw that hackers had rewritten some words, such as "orchid" replacing "orchard" and "reversible" which they rewrote from "irreversible" (damage to the planet). They deleted commas and grammar and rewrote parts of this post. It reads a bit fuzzy but you can sort of get through it. The longer I attempt to write, the more effect the attack on my brain becomes so as always, at the onset of any post I begin to write with critical awareness and cognitive freshness, but by the end of a few small paragraphs I am stumbling with malware blocks to the keyboard, I must pound down and backspace and rewrite constantly, my brain is rendered ineffective on any critical cognitive function, I begin to rant and the excessive emotional hate ranting is subliminally forced upon me as my emotional areas of my brain are enhanced and the critical analysis is blocked, along with the frustration of the keyboard and my hands (motor part of the brain) so endlessly blocked it's literally an endless, slow fight to pound out even a short sentence and thinking clearly is gone with all the blocks and enhancements of my emotions and the hate they force through sublimninals and etc etc



No comments:

Post a Comment