Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Looking at photos I took before I ever knew I was being poisoned and attacked to death. People who even were part of the terror operation had broad happy smiles when I took their photos. My joyous personality was a positive even with the negative terrorists. I recall now how beautiful I was before I had to fight for my life against violent rapist murdering bigots teleporting me nightly with destruction of my joy and beauty and talent as their main goal for their promotions.

 I appreciate myself more for having looked at past photos, which I could only save on Facebook because of the endless theft of my property, destruction of my camera and my photos and my documents and theft of my money and destruction of all papers, identification and property by the terrorists who break into my home on a perpetual basis (now done with mechanical arms, where I have to fight for my life every single moment to not have my body destroyed by mechanical arms spraying toxic deadly chemicals into my hair from behind, into my food, slicing and cutting into my body, etc).

---------

All these years of the Nazi group and their minions insulting every single thing about me with their ugliness and hate and stupidity being a promotional "award" event of highest repute for the 4th Reich parade of pomposity. Seeing my skin so damaged from years of chemicals being poured on my body while in a deep sleep--the wrinkles from chemicals have left my hands scarred, my body covered with scars, and my hair mostly gone because in my joy of living I refuse to be crushed in spirit by hate bigots. They have crushed and broken my spirit however many times as I was drugged, tortured and raped and beaten and nearly killed every time I said NO to some bigot scumbag who drugged and then forced a reaction of love, which these pig apes never returned but instead they treated me with hate, stole my property, got me pregnant (date rape drugs and mind control brain-mapping technology)---leaving me essentially to die a horrible death from a baby breaking my body with the hard poisons latched in a criss-cross pattern along my spine. No money for either caring for a baby if I weren't killed by having it in a normal pregnancy, and no money for an abortion as all finance really was stolen and blocked. Thinking of how loving, kind and fun and beautiful I was towards absolute shit and rotten crap filth parasites who I never even KNEW I was drugged so badly I "fell in love" within minutes after they handed me one drink. I can't describe the total body sensation of these drugs, but without understanding or even hearing about mind control and how these operations work, the target will have no other option but to assume that the overwhelming sensation is of a reality and that somehow this trickery is "real". 

And now I have lost my cat, my life my home my career because I have only loved myself enough to say no to being abused and exploited by sleazy and creep men and their nasty mothers/wives/children/friends so they all can mutually profit off this sick and dirty, sleazy exploitation torture/rape/mutilate/steal-from and perhaps murder contract of mind control, brain-mapping mind control, microchip brain implant mind control and a master-slave society that the 4th Reich truly wants to slowly instill with a brutal take-over of the Government, probably as one of their real main aims in order to more fully enable this system where law will not have to conceal it's purpose with rhetorical platitudes any longer.

----------------


The one and main goal of the celebrity women who have gone on and on and on and on for years and years and years ordering their minions to have my body poisoned to the point of hard poisons hardened into my neck, crapping poison out in huge stinking clumps of black diarrhea for YEARS without end as they continue to insert tubes into my vagina, into my bladder, poisoning my food whenever possible, and then as my body is dying and bloated, scarred up my hair gone my face sagging from depression as they stole my cat they have told the world to avoid and attack me and everyone remaining alive is part of this organization so all comply immediately. Sagging in depression, endlessly fighting to get poison out of my body so I am not in this extremely vulnerable position of being bedridden or stuck in semi-paralysis and fighting to not be poisoned and begging for help. I was a very happy, positive and beautiful person. The one aim of some of these blonde and nazi women is to abuse and destroy and poison and rape me so badly I can't be anything but broken and under non-stop threats and yelling--the men who rape and abuse me yelling at me that these women are so much more beautiful than me--that's the only goal as well as profiting in millions off stealing my concepts and blocking my every move towards my own career or even earning any money, calling me a loser and bitch in the process.


These ugly people are glowing, smiling, titillated, high on power trips and hormones. I look at my old photos today and see what a very beautiful person I am and have been. If only my country would stop dehumanizing me as some microchip implant experimental torture victim slated to be used and discarded after completion of the experiment and/or whomever wants to exploit me for purposes of expanding the master-slave plantation of supremacy into all areas of the planet and in all corners of freedom and beauty and peace from people who are not "supposed" to be "allowed" to compete, win and be more beautiful, talented, intelligent or loving and free than these pig ape whores you all adore, who feed energetically off the violence and are handed huge piles of money and awards for their ever deed of destroying my life and happiness and beauty. They are thrilled that my face is now sagging with depression, there is a huge swath of grey hair now from poisoning and torture that has gone on and on in a deadly non-stop fashion because I used to be very beautiful, competed and was at the top of what I attempted very often, before I was poisoned nearly to death, abused now for years without end due to this technology tyranny you all embrace.

-----------

I have a right to live my life without these sleazy and disgusting pig ape whores feeding off destroying me. I am still dumbfounded that my country is such crap that I still can't find any politician or person in society who will actually confront this issue, consider it a threat to society, and stop this situation and defend me and help me to live in peace. I watch on the news, from my runaway location after years of torture and poisoning and lack of health care in the US, how the weather is now a disaster, death is abundant everywhere--the cost of living is so high that homelessness is a pandemic in the streets of many cities--the corruption of the politicians is tantamount--the celebrities remain untouched by any criminal charges and hold more power than presidents and politicians to the point that the politicians rely on the approval of the actors in order to promote their lying and fake dissemination of political rhetorical deception about "Democracy". The movies are mostly banal and silly and stupid and psychopathic and sleazy and unprovocative intellectually (except for a few of the movies in question). Most of the acting is pretty mediocre the themes are psychopathic and death and sleaziness are the main sell points of most of the films.

--------------

To have a government which does not intrude on the privacy of human rights, the sanctity of one's home, and that sexuality is a private matter to be decided by people who are consenting and the ultimate goal is not to harm another in the process. I am beaten raped and tortured by sleazy dirty filthy sick wealthy people because of the life I embrace which has made me beautiful, happy, creative, talented and willing to compete and not bow to Nazi pig apes who I can beat if possible I will in competition. Destroyed and poisoned and beaten adn raped and told I am shit and nothing a loser a bitch beaten abused with technology of sick haters insulting me every moment in my home for hours and hours, day after day, their goal is to break my spirit so I can't compete with the intention to win any longer, and no competition in fact nothing but stagnation, my body destroyed, my property stolen, stinking and foul with stinking putrid laboratory-created permanent stinking substances perpetually sprayed on my  clothing, all furniture--to poison me in every orifice possible every day as long as possible until the ultimate deadly disease finally sets in or  I kill myself or etc--their goal.


"Lydia Lunch--The Gun Is Loaded". Wiseblood 1966. April 7, 2012.




This joyous person--Prince Rogers Nelson-- murdered by the pig ape Nazi/Mafia 4th Reich organization in Minnesota--one-two years prior to George Floyd--The REVOLUTION---

"Prince & The Revolution--Let's Go Crazy". Prince. July 7, 2017.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...