Monday, February 13, 2023

Messages from the spirits on "The Other Side"//The messages hacked into my YouTube and other social media pages from the spirits of the anti-woke side of the terrorist organization. They are focusing on "radical" feminists which I deign to assume they mean that is what I am. I am not "against" men or male power if only it were not focused on trying to rape and poison me to death while curtailing the work I have done because of the other "feminists" who "fought" to make sure I could go to college for other reasons than trying to find a financially stable man to marry--so I could live in a suburb or have a home with children.

 The spirits are sending their messages from the war against wokeness now. One of them is a male I have not really heard from before, as I have been mostly engrossed with other subjects than politics for most of my life (6 years in grad school while being poisoned to death because this organization cannot tolerate for a second me earning a Master's degree and having a chance at anything but the slated sex slave (free of course nothing but slow torture-to-death for me).


I am not "against" men, just men and their womanfolk trying to murder me while raping and shoving poison into my body and demanding that I "respect" them without complaint while it's all happening, as they also steal ideas I have studied so their women can make movies in order to appeal to the "other side" in entertainment media for sales and appearance sake (that means, the "woke" side of the non-existent scales of society).


I am gauging that the label of me being a "radical liberal" with "death" as the sentence passed, informally of course, as a "joke" by Senators when they didn't get what they wanted out of me with immediate gratification and acceptance on my part--fighting now for my life constantly for a decade puts me on alert whenever anyone teleports me and by now all I can expect out of any or all is the worst, which is participation in me being raped, poisoned, mutilated, tortured, whatever the person attacking me is allowed to steal for their own career, and me being discarded often with attempted murder after they have wreaked absolute destruction in my life and in any and all ways possible. The entire episode of one of them after the next, each following the exact same pattern, is always induced through the interface of unbelievable, unfathomable "mind control" drugs in concert with technologies expert at aiming into specific portions of the brain ("brain-mapping") and hindering and blocking various cognitive awareness functions, inhibiting survival alertness and awareness (I literally cannot function counting money while at check-out counters, I think I have handed all the money that is owed for my purchase and my brain gets "stuck" on a wrong sum as I am then told by the cashier to pay more as they point to the amount on the register, which I "knew" I was getting out of my purse but I was not--this happens all the time, and the effect of this brain-mapping block to calculation, just for example as an easy to see aspect of this horrific technology/drug interface destruction of my life--but it is so subtly forced upon the target; in short, if you are a target and mostly you will never know for your entire life--if this group has it's way--you will be stuck appearing as incompetent at extremely critical junctures in your life for a real promotion or a chance for any uplifting of your circumstances. 

---------------

But, to continue as I always get diverted (the subject is so huge).

These people who label me as such appear to have absolutely no objection to rape, torture, mutilation and me having the urge to study the underlying manifestations of this hate crime has created a kind of "anti-woke" series of posts which aim to crush "feminism" because of a few criminal justice statistics that this man puts forward in his arguments against "feminist" women (the women are English, the man is America, in all the videos thus far, or the women are from former English colonies). 

I have to point out that I did study Criminal Justice for many years, online, at the graduate level (but it was from a Florida State school and I had a lot of reading to do but while being drugged to death and not attending in person, but online, I was not subject to things like having to write a thesis or research or attend lectures or do field studies, etc). One reason for a lower violent crime rate for women is that of underreporting by victims, when the victim is a male. I was told this applies to domestic violence situations where women also beat and abuse men, but men don't report this to police for fear of shaming. As for murder, although I have not studied statistics on this subject of differences between women and how they commit serious crimes versus men, the men are more openly physically violent and the reporting is not as "shaming" as when a woman commits a crime against a man. There are various arguments this man uses such as heavy labor, and if a woman were discriminated against due to her gender, then why are there fewer women in "brick laying" professions than there are men? I'm not sure if this "Intellectual" has ever been around a male-dominated and heavy physical manual labor situation but the gentile mannerisms are much reduced sometimes and women are attacked more openly (or raped). 

I can state that I was a drummer in my junior high school and due to my years of private music lessons in classical violin with the First Violin of the University of Illinois Symphony and my other instructor had been trained in Europe with a very famous classical violinist as his peer in the same class and school (the man was Isaac Stern).

------------

I was threatened with rape by the "boys" because, as the only female, I was placed as the "first" drummer for our band and was handed the top lead drumming roles. I was not "trying" to best the boys, I just did it due to expert training for years in another instrument while these boys had not even had private lessons in drumming, they just banged the drums and wanted to be "first". I can't overstate also how much racism played into the threats, intimidation, phone calls with slurs about pornography, being attacked in school hallways, being drugged and poisoned with alcohol by one of the girlfriends of the friend of the boy who wanted me destroyed who was 2nd chair.

This all happened in 7th grade. None of the teachers did anything and everyone saw what was happening to me. My family (my "feminist" mother) did nothing and did not even speak of it. My mother just quietly obtained her Master's degree and then got a job in Upstate New York. That was all in 1977 but it makes no difference, I can attest that although women do have more "standing" in various fields than back in those days, the situation of violence against woman has been shifted from the "woke" "feminists" to the silenced victims of mind control persecution--a most under reported seriously fatal crime that is now like the sales of hot cakes during a starvation period for those thirsting for power and rape culture to be re-ignited but now obscured by the technologies that are being funded and supported by those who should otherwise be defending "women", or "Americans", or "Citizens", of "for the Constitution", or for "human rights" but alas very few if any people truly care about these general concepts only as long as they are excluded from the discrimination.

-----------------

I find that me being raped and tortured for much longer than a decade means absolutely nothing to these "anti-woke" people who are now displaying rhetorical, seemingly "polite" "conservative" discussions about how the "woke" "radical liberals" are just evil and wrong and that women are strong and "feminism" is not needed. 

I can only imagine the pomposity these women who know and understand the system pitted against me hold when they approve of me being raped while sleeping and teleported, like being helpless and tied down is what the situation truly is. Press a button and the target gets beaten, assaulted and raped and you can do this indefinitely and forever until the target has mental, emotional and physical breakdowns which are enhanced by non-stop poisoning and mutilation. The torture can go on for over a decade and no one will connect the situation with rape or anti-human rights or imprisonment or extrajudicial MURDER they just think I must have done something (like being a "feminist, radical liberal") and thus all the violence is utterly just and it's to be assumed I deserve it for being a feminist b-word and also, of course, being an outcast from the Jewish diaspora and trying to be self-sufficient in my own version of self-determination to succeed, participate in "The American Dream" has made me a target of endless wrath, hate from all spectrums and walks of life; very often from "Jews" who play their "radical liberal" roles but fully conform to playing the bowing with abject deference to white supremacy roles which is the equivalent to the happy plantation slave giving comfort and succor and sucking up to the oppressor, and many of these actually work to protect that plantation supplanting system--as in my mother who has "fought" for feminism but because I inherited my father's darker complexion, I have had to be sacrificed by her, in order to not invoke the wrath and MURDER of this murder organization to which the people who are labeling me as a "radical liberal" are forcing upon me like a template that is used to justify more violence and rape and torture against me. 


The spirits surround me with hate on both sides of this one-sided spectrum. I am attacked from the "woke" side of the spiritual abyss because, well, they just use any excuse to attack me. Thus, any time I speak under hypnosis, using my reaction they attack me because I am not repeating the programmed responses that fully approve of all they do and perform and their output (some stolen from my writing which they turn into their fascist Nazi disguised propaganda racism and sexism even if the output is supposedly "feminist" or "empowering women"). They use any justification and often just come out with the most stupid and inane hate attacks that are so ridiculously based on nothing (such as one of them calling what I was eating "loser" food, like peanuts, or just anything I did this half-Jewish woman of the "woke" side of the spectrum insulted just to find any rational to attack me so she could get her promotion out of it by the fascist cartel controlling them all.

-----------

The other side is now using the labels which are like a red flag to those who want to blast away with their AK 47's the "radical LIberals" and the "Jews" who are of this "woke" other side which they want a "civil war" against (meaning genocide or mass murder if possible).

I studying "feminism" in college. I didn't go around to feminist rallies for the rest of my life after taking a few elective classes in feminism because I was a literature major and had to chose between studying Byron or something original like Feminist Shakespeare, which sounded more interesting than Byron.

But, when I finally realized that I was being drugged, poisoned and then TELEPORTED and raped as the men who raped me used Nazi slogans of killing Jews, were murdering me with poisoning and abuse, as their mostly blonde wives and lovers watched on participating because all of them obtained career promotions that are unbelievable (but it's still going on, so most of them now are at the top of their field in a way that has ensconced them in these positions almost permanently). All they had to do was poison and mutilate my body and steal whatever they could use and go off giggling for the red carpet treatment and the millions of dollars that have gone along with all their merriment. I have had to go back to studying the feminism to interpret what the F*** is really going on and why this exact replication of the same pattern of attack is so crucial for this organization. As I did study to understand patterns--which Criminal Justice relies on to analyze crime--and I did study deconstruction as a literature major--I have then begun to analyze, to my near murder for just making reference to these ideas which are so dangerous to express that the death threats for writing about these topics is still pouring out and I consider the posts about a white male "shutting down" or "slapping down" (is really what they mean) a "feminist" is an indirect threat to me on many levels. They have already made their choices. 

------

I only take the law and the right to live without the undue interference of the Government upon the sanctity of privacy against citizens that probably every country on the face of the planet supposedly has set as the laws of the country in these "Democratic" 21st century. The other countries which are labeled as almost "inhuman" by Americans are societies where the exact same thing they are all performing and approving of against me but they heavily criticize in other countries of State surveillance and death squads--but it's all kept silenced, private and as usual any justification of attacking me is used again but this time I am fitting neatly into the "woke" side of the spirit of hate and animosity (but they are actually truly  united in terms of death squad and rape culture using modern technologies and promotional inclusion in the white supremacist culture, meaning the 4th Reich, the continuation of the 3rd Reich, which is Italians as in the mafia, and Germans, meaning the EU as a united front at this point in history. Americans have for long approved of the 4th Reich. 


------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...