Thursday, February 23, 2023

...Live dangerously with free fashion attire unique, independent of constrictions in color, arrangement and demand to fit into a certain stereotype or fashion box---I am NOT ADVERSE to fashion, from any country, just against fascism combined with fashion (and this bears no reflection upon this actor/actress, whatever the pc term is for women in showbiz celebrity....not saying she is or isn't "fascist" just commenting on the term I use to describe a certain politics combined with fashion propaganda for political purposes of exclusion, and limitation of perspective to one cultural "elite" point of view, etc...): This is quite an interesting twist on the conservative male sort of attire/business look with a kind of elegant renaissance vibrant sleek sleeve---most attractive and yet strong, feminine, elegant but powerful at the same time. I rarely write about fashion but I found this to be a nice twist on old themes---a fusion-- I would have preferred other colors than black for the suit but okay! I would have built my theme, using this style, upon a replica of Italian designer Emilio Pucci, with his 70's style multi-colored fabric for the suit of the vest and pants combo for body with the brilliant sleeve design in one solid, silken color--


 







No comments:

Post a Comment