Friday, February 3, 2023

How covert, slow assassinations/executions are conducted at glorified greasy spoons, or "wonderful, quaint" or, "high class" restaurants (this includes all restaurants and small mom & pop operations, almost at an 80% or more--I assume it's at 99% personally from experience-- level of participation at covert murderous poisoning and attack globally, as far as I can tell from my years of traveling and moving around the planet 4 times). I was Poisoned and attacked at Puerto Sagua, South Beach, Miami. Oh, the nostalgia of it all!///Para un cuerpo gordo, comen ustedes at Puerto Sagua, Miami Beach! Bien para la playa (3-4 blocks away) where you can exercise the greasy spoon food away--. Prices have tripled since the last time I ate there (so long ago, I'm not sure which year it was exactly--). In keeping with keeping up with the 4th Reich Jones', Puerto Sagua has proven it's legitimacy for the 4th Reich in poisoning operations such as what they inflicted upon me the few times I ate there. That is the only reason it has remained a staple of South Beach, and in this video, the interior has not been replaced (but that was 10 years ago so probably they have been taken over by 4th Reich Latinos trying to appear as Haute as possible, undoubtedly with dyed blonde hair and Vogue magazines instead of the Miami Herald laying on the counter to read.

 "FoodTube.net, Cuban, Puerto Sagua, Miami Beach, FL". FoodTube Network. April 24, 2012.




I lived 4 blocks from there for a while). A good place to sit at the curved diner-style counter in the morning, get a coffee and read the paper. Unless you get a Cuban Coffee, though, you get something like Folger's Instant for a Coffee Americano. It's unbelievable: 2 eggs, some bacon and a few thin slices of mass-produced white bread from a plastic bag costs something like $6-8 now. Ay caramba!

BUT..if you know where to go in Miami (i.e. you're a local) you KNOW that buying the same food--frijoles y arroz, para exemplo--is half the price and twice the flavor at one of those small, local, Salsa-music playing bodegas on the little side streets. You can get a huge white styrofoam closed case of black beans, rice, barbecued pork, fried yuca (incredibly delic) and a bit of salad for less than half the price at Puerto Sagua. $3 per huge package. The taste far superior to Puerto Sagua.// Of course, you have to take it out. Most of the construction workers in the endless cementing of South Beach for the upcoming huge mega-conglomeration that now exists and would eat them at the construction sites, it was like a most common sighting back in the day when there used to be actual green spaces on South Beach and construction was booming literally non-stop--the workers got their lunches from such places (you could also eat at the counter). I think the construction that was endless years ago is now finished as no more space is available to blast and kill nature off--and thus, when I try to find any "bodega" on South Beach, I discover on the internet and in searches that all have been replaced by restaurant chic style party themed places with naturally higher prices than Puerto Sagua. They have entertainment nights as well. I am referring to the old places which were very "old school". You got horrible-smelling cleaning products at cheap prices, and shelf items on rickety aluminum shelving in very small stores. There used to be many of them. I can't find them in the internet any longer, are they all gone with the wind by now and replaced by "Haute" bodega culture?

-------------
In this clip below, I have had some of the dishes shown--the Sangria with fruit, and there also is the prize dish, lobster with some kind of cream dipping sauce (nothing compared in flavor or quality to what you get on Ocean Drive, as in I was not impressed, not so much--with that particular dish). Some of the other dishes are very nice. I was of COURSE stalked there. One of the dishes I ordered, when I sat alone, had pieces of bone shard embedded into the meat. I replaced the plastic flower arrangement to one side and put the salt and pepper shakers to another side, and the waitress, a hateful Cuban stalker terrorist, began slamming them back into the original positions after she gave me the bone-shard infested piece of hard, over-cooked meat. When I went to that shop with white European males, it was like a perfect restaurant but still the food was greasy, just like the people who perform such terrorist acts. I never went there again (except for coffee one time). I would rather go to a small bodega and get much better quality food, cooked by really hard-working Cubans for the actual local clientele than this greasy restaurant. So, I don't have much good to say (about anyone who operates from within this "evil" organization) and their discos and restaurants but mostly the people who operate therein. Oh, yes, it goes without saying that in addition to the obvious tainting of my food, like all the friendly, smiling waitresses at other American restaurants, poison was put in my food. I can't eat at any more restaurants and not even buffets are safe because they too are poisoned in ways that are incredible---I refer to deadly poison that is intended to permanently glue into your body, intestines and throughout your bone structure. Your wonderful celebrities and politicians now in "power" have ordered this upon me as I have been fighting for my life. They are all greasy -spoon operators like this greasy Cuban restaurant.

-------------

**Not to try to accuse one "race" for this type of behavior, besides the other Cuban joint off of Lincoln Road, which essentially performed the same hate antics (but it was through a pick-up sandwich counter situation with a load of terrorist stalkers surrounding me and making sure it was all congested as the attack happened). The other place in an actual restaurant was owned by a Jewish male, who ever since has been labeled as one of Miami's great chefs. His attacks upon me were similar in nature to all the hate attacks of obvious chagrin and sneering hate that the minions perform especially when they are of a "minority" status, as they are then handed every title of being "the best" by their controllers (which I assume are white supremacist either in outward feature/skin color/hair-eye color or are fully assimilated into that pervasive group mind programming to inflict hate upon others of their own or a similarly "minority"-status group).

I wrote about one of the Black women who has done her "job" of proving how much she is aligned with actual genocide and mass murder of Jews for the benefit of a German actor (with his group watching on their phones, cameras, web channels, etc) and information relayed, she is endless with her dyed blonde hair put into every top category non-stop year after year, put into a Hall of Fame, etc etc. Never-ending promotion afterwards. I have thus not limited this history of "divide and conquer" amongst the 'minorities" with "Latino/Black and Jewish" so not to leave any other groups out--I have not even begun to write about SE Asia and it's response. The exact same trend of endless construction literally tearing apart every single natural space possible for more shopping malls and tourist attractions is ceaseless here, as it was in Miami Beach when I moved to South Beach area (t went on for years, years non-stop). The fascism rose as the prices were inflated and a few refurbished Art Deco buildings have been turned into ultra-expensive replete with the stronger Eurozone 4th Reich (including UK). Here in Phuket the exact same trend has been ongoing. The terrorists out of H-wood are all connected to the terrorists in Miami who built empires out of the contract out of torturing/poisoning and all the violence they inflicted upon me (they are still in the background instructing the Americans how to think and behave like violent, murdering fascists and awarding their newly acquired "minorities" likewise into top positions.)

It is truly a sick joke to me when I hear the lies that the Nazis of America "fear" that "Jews and Blacks and Latinos" "will not replace us". The longer this situation of mind control tech being handed to every covert terrorist group around the world, the more people will be poisoned at such restaurants by the smiling or glaring teeth gnashing minorities or their Nazi/Mafia superiors either smiling as they hand poisoned and over-priced dishes that could be more tasty if you cooked them at home, with love. 

---------------------

Date Rape drugs and other such mind control poisons can also be inserted into your food at a swank or even greasy spoon restaurant or anything inbetween in terms of rank of "class" or cuisine level. You don't have to be literally poisoned with deadly toxins, you can just be drugged to the point that you either pass out or are too drugged to have cognizance of the danger you are in. The drugs can make you dreamy and "in love" or something like sexually over-charged for someone you actually don't know and have just met. An easy victim of rape but it would appear that you are either "drunk" or just part of the usual night-out sexual party slot (and they you are judged and labeled for the drugging, especially when the "judges" know you have been drugged and exploited; it's part of the discrediting, it's part of the slow murder, and some people I think do commit suicide in such circumstances especially if they think they have been raped, and rape is exactly what it is).

 I have had many experiences of being in a daze after being asked to go out and have food (at homes, in restaurants, the poisons are put in by any hostile hands wherever you are not in absolute control over your food intake, if you are a target).

I recall a huge shopping mall complex in Orlando, Florida back in 2013 (or around that time--within a year) when I was exhausted from having been drugged, and thought one of those TGIF-style chain restaurants would be a nice welcoming place to refresh and have something "normal" for a change (I was staying in a hotel and being drugged so badly I could not get out of bed most of the day, in pain and attacked while sleeping by hotel staff so my hips and spine were put out of alignment nightly--I had to leave almost in a wheelchair and had to use a wheelchair when changing planes in NYC, where absolute hostility greeted me by the Nazis prowling the joint as staff who wheeled me around with a nasty and dirty wheelchair while doing creepy things). But anyways--when I was still able to walk, I looked for a place to eat something decent (I had not had a hamburger for years) and I got a very warm and friendly 20-something male as my waiter. Very kindly he asked me what I wanted, I replied. After a very long wait, suddenly a blonde women glowing with hormonal sweat rushed past me carrying the food--as if she could not understand where I was she briskly walked past me and asked who had ordered this food. I had to almost shout, and she turned around literally heaving in a glistening sweat, her chest was heaving like she was nearly having an orgasm, her face lighted up with greasy, glistening porousness. She put down the food with a clank and giggled staring at me. She walked around the restaurant which had suddenly filled from 1/8th being full (I was in this place at 3 p.m. on a weekday, waiting for a bus which was to arrive once-per-hour to return to my hotel in the huge sprawling cement Disneyworld of Orlando. I saw her walk around all the nearly entered very blondish people (some with cowboy hats) who had recently been seated and had gotten their food before I had, although I entered before them. It made me have to miss my bus. She walked around like she was a strutting bird as the terrorist crowd sat pretending they didn't really see her. She had a broad smile on her face. It was her signal that I was eating poisoned food. I left the restaurant feeling whoozy, not an unusual sensation for me because I am so constantly poisoned it's impossible sometimes to tell the difference between fresh poisoning and coming down from recent poisoning/drugging. I waited at the bus stop, knowing which bus number I needed, which line I needed, and a huge crowd gathered to take this same bus. Almost all were the "gang stalking" terrorists. A couple of 30-something blondish people with a young blonde son were at the head of the packed mostly Latino and black group also waiting for the bus at this one stop.  No one was waiting for buses at the other bus stops at this same location which had other sign posts for bus lines and stops. The couple were talking and they had an Irish accent, and they were Europ-a's. The son began pretending he was violently kicking and punching something in mid-air and he kept doing this for the entire time this group of terrorists all stood waiting, blocking my path to getting on the bus when it came so I had to only sit at the very back with the black people. While the white blonde boy was punching and kicking, everyone smiled warmly at him, I began to laugh as if it were a joke (this is so common when the terrorists are attacking me, I begin to giggle or laugh uncontrollably). Of course I was drugged and I "thought" that this boy was being "funny" and I just laughed while he was kicking and punching as everyone laughed and smiled at him with warm "love". The Europigapes left me to be attacked at the back of the bus. The blacks surrounded me and a male groped my thigh as I sat squeezed at the back. I was in so much pain from nightly dislocations of my spine (which I had no idea was happening, I was so drugged I had no idea that this pain was from being violated like this, I thought it was due to the poisoning that I was still fighting to rid my body of--and this was back in 2013. I am still fighting to not be poisoned by the celebrity A-listers and their U.S. Government cohorts operating with their minority minions here in this foreign country). The bus actually began to steam up--the driver put on the heat although it was so warm you didn't need a jacket or coat outside. The windows fogged up. I was surrounded by blacks talking to me and the male next to me groped my thigh (as I wrote) and another woman began telling me that I was living a life of "sin" and that's why this was happening to me. It began to get dark outside, as the flickering lights of the street lights came on, it was well past 5 or 6 by that point I had spent so much time waiting for the food, waiting for the bus, and it turned out that the bus was going the complete opposite side of the city from the actual bus line that was listed on the top of the bus. I even asked the driver if I was on the bus going towards that direction and destination. He affirmed. He lied. I was so drugged the entire sequence left me dazed. I had been so badly drugged at the restaurant and it left me giggling at a fascist boy making violent suggestion about ME as the group of blacks and latinos smiled warmly at the little "cute" boy. They then attacked me as the white supremacists got off the bus all in huge smiles. The driver told me that I was being negligent and that I had to observe what the bus marque stated and it was my fault that I got on the wrong bus. After 3 hours, from the time I stood at the bus stop, I finally was at the bus stop where I had to walk through a huge hotel pond area to get to my hotel, where I would be further maimed by people breaking into my room after all the drugged food I was given by the staff of mostly blacks and latinos, but ALWAYS with the very white manager and his very nasty white staff smiling in the background, making snide comments while the minorities do the very nasty jibes and hate performances so the hate is visible on them, but concealed on the smug faces of the white supremacists. The Nazis and Mafia white hate controllers,  for whom the entire operation is dedicated to by the minions performing the acts of meditated violence, orchestrated, assisted with technologies, and global in impact and collusion cohesiveness).  

-------------
*Correction: at the restaurant I mentioned above, next to a huge shopping mall in Orlando---I didn't order a hamburger. In fact, I had rejected hamburgers and mostly I still do. I think this food item was subliminally input into my brain as I was writing. It is mostly impossible for me to remember names of items while I am in the throes of backspacing hacking inserts, my brain blocked from memory, cognitive function is blocked, and most of the Europ-a's here say the usual stupid thing about Americans "loving" hamburgers and they make stupid jokes about hamburgers all the time.

In fact, I ordered a plate of nachos with melted cheese and salsa dip with guacamole--which is a food that is available here in Phuket but it's not even close to the original back in Florida, or that has been my experience. I have stopped going to restaurants for so many years and so much of Phuket has become globally charged with more upscale menus and restaurants from the usual ex-pat cheap fare, cooked by Thais who add their own mix to the original concept until the food is merely a facsimile of the original. But, I yearned for this food and stopped at this mainstream franchise to get a taste of Mexican food which you really can't get the same of here in Thailand. There's no cilantro, etc...(although that is sold in the outdoor markets, cilantro, the restaurants go to the huge chain supply stores which have a limited number of herbs and spices in fresh form).

I added the above just to try to exemplify how much of subliminal content skews my thoughts and writing and how many sentences and thoughts can literally be transmitted through the subliminal technology and the drug interface. I only remembered what I was eating once I got away from the laptop. I was trying to "remember" what I had ordered and a blank came out--this is how subtle and fine-tuned the thought-reading technology is paired with the subliminal input in order to almost instantly ascertain what a person is thinking and create a modified, almost discrediting or nullifying response. This is very important, this post is extremely critical for people to begin to think about instead of just shutting away as a labeling of me being distraught, somehow crazy and lying or just making it all up. 



No comments:

Post a Comment