Sunday, February 5, 2023

Terrorist report: non-stop death threats from celebrity filth, non-stop sleep deprivation through microchip implant torture, non=-stop death threats from the German pig ape cock rock scumbags who have ran to attack me because I put one of their songs on my blog/facebook page to exemplify how much I detest pig pitt that piece of what rhymes with pit--and his filthy ugly sleazy skank marriage partner. I can't get rid of them after a decade of torture, my hair gone my teeth nearly knocked out they had my uterus partially severed out they have killed animals I loved have had hundreds of thousands of people, literally, attacking me in public spaces they ahve STOLEN ideas from me literally elvery single year and have given onthing but dismemberment, torture and destruction of my every conceivable attempt to live on this planet.

 The German pig ape scumbag cock rock creeps whose band is just another death trip and hate Nazi thuggery--I put on one song on my YouTube because it is a hate song about someone who is asking the dumb pig apes if they will love them forever and marry them forever and etc and their answer is NO loudly over and over. This hate song has become a kind of anthem for our loveless current pornographic death culture. They are extremely famous. I just want fucking pig pitt off me and I put this song on because he's a piece of sick crap Nazi filth who is endlessly being promoted for his posturing oreo cookie presentation of having black "pawns" surrounding him, plus endless golddigger every other kind of minority. The more he accrues power through years of torturing me, the more  these types of meaningless creep people of all races, nationalities, associations and party affiliation flock to get a piece of the endless multi-million dollar enterprise that the blonde Nazi pair of shit have been handed. President after president have come and gone fully supporting this endless hate contract.

--------

They are keeping me awake now non-stop with the microchip implant in my throat being closed so the sphincter muscles contract, making a horrific loud noise, waking me up. They are attacking my nervous system endlessly so I also can't sleep. I am always sick, extremely so, from detox and I must sleep. This kind of throat attack began with the German  pieces of crap from this awful band who are threatening me with murder and violence now non-stop. Pig pitt does the same with the endless sleazy skank rape cheerleader filthy pigalina sitting next to that rotten pice of  crap. I have only told them for a decdae that I can't stand them. I am now screaming at thjem I hop they die. They never stop. They keep being handed every kind of crutch for their mediocrity after stealing my dieas in order to produce extremely expensive shitty movies about the themes they stole from me and turned into them being heroes fighting these causes which they themselves personally are fully implementing in real time.

----------

This Nazi German band, I now realize, are behind these huge bulky bodybuilder thug men in the shopping malls who do body slams against m4e as they pass, where they appear with a crowd of the usual brown-skinned minions who block the path all walking in a formation against me. The huge ugly white pig men seem to sway to get out of the direct path into me that they are walking, with every space on all sides taken by some dark-skinned minion also looking in every other direction except for directly aahed as they are all walking into me. At the very moment I am within their body zone they swerve and literally slam their ugly pig bodies into me very hard-. The last time this creep literally did a body maneuever to slide into me just at the very last second as he passed me--slamming into me with all these pieces of crap surrounding me at the same time. I had no way to move or block him. 

In the teleportation the dirty ugly huge pig German man with his crappy band members, who make nasty faces when I describe living in a plush situation in Stuttgart, with the intention they transmit to one another that I should never have anythintg but filth, mpoverty and violence and torture before they do the Nazi thing against me--the ultimate. They are pigs out of Berlin, a most ugly black city for me, when I was there and the people I have met who are Berliners they are vjiolent and Nazi and if they feign that they are not, it's the usual German pig ape pretense to be non-Nazi. Without exception for at least 85% of the people from that shitty place. They are repulsive. As they threaten to kill me, pig pitt the piece of shit and filthy pigalina sit smiling and watching me as I am teleported, asleep, or very sick, or just waking up, or drugged_ always) and I can't not respond to the attacks. These fucking pigs (all of the people teleporting me) attack me to glean information out of me to use against me or use as thei rown concept. i can't stop talking, I am just stuck with my eyes trained on these worthless fakes while in my "prime body" I am doing things, but in the teleported state I am frozen and can't t urn away--it's s dual situation where I can see two different realities at the ssame time; like watching a very thin projection of the shithead crap who are teleporting me like almost a mirage but I can also see my immediate surrroundings. In the teleportation I can only see the person, and I think this is intentionally done my vision is manipulated in that state.

----------------

The German violent scum are now having people literally pounding into my body, threatening me with violence for contradicting them--nazi style--threatening to kill me, as pit pitt raped me last week, he's brought Europigape after Europigape in a succession of shit coming to violently assault and threaten and yell at and berate an dinsu lt and torture me for YEARS. 

--------------

All I did was put one video of the pigs form this shitty band on my blog and facebook page just because I fan't get rid of sh it pig pitt and his fucking creep wife (wives). The song is about telling someone they can't stand them. The video to the song is literally about killing the person (the woman) who is demanding a lifelong relationship with love and etc...the shit that pig pitt is trying to demand--not lifelong but a "baby" because it will give this filthy ugly sick pig more endless power and awards while he's murdering me--my hair is gone now, it won't grow back, years of torture with me telling them I think they are whores, shit and filth and crap every single day and they continue and continue. Now they ahve brought in German s hit to threaten my life and assault me like this--they smile and laugh. They keep being protected, the current administration is just like the lastl administration except that Trump is not participating in the teleportation; instead it's Democrats threatening to kill me from Congress, with some of the most stalwart of Trump Senators  coming to threaten me with rape and murder. 

-----------

I'm currently studying the Holocaust because it's Black History month and I am going to study what is remiss in American culture at this time. There is so much emphasis on Black victimization that the fakes are taking the lead in promoting their victimization while they are fully members of the global Nazi 4th Reich Party. I have not stopped writing about this for years. The attacks by Oprah with these pieces of fascist filthy shit I have written of, she has only been showered with more  money and top positions in the endless monopolies that all of these pig apes obtain while I am blocked from earning even anything on my blog to have some money coming in.

----------

I am studying the Holocaust because all my life I have only heard about black people as the main victims of racism in America. Racism against me has been predominant all my life but cloaked in pretense of acceptance as I was poisoned and raped so often it's probably incalculable. People would pretend to be a friend just to steal and screw my chances over and destroy my opportunities, without end this has been the case. I have been lied to about this all my life. The actual history of how Jews have been persecuted for millennia has been kept a kind of silenced theme in my family and in school and in society. It's always about Blacks. The Black Nazis are so pompously insolent about attacking me for pointing out their hypocrisy and so awarded for threatening to kill me, for abuse, torture and their endless assaults and violence against me when I call out how they fully support racism and like the blacks who just killed Tyre Nichols, do so under the behest of white supremacists. It was also black men who helped kill Emmitt Till, by the way, for the same power principle of appeasing white fascist murdering bigotry.

---------------

I am watching a documentary called "The U.S. And the Holocaust". It is sad and it contains information and graphic detail and footage from that period that is most disturbing and echoes the current spate of celebrities and politicians who have fully aligned with the Nazis and have now incorporated it fully into all everywhere. It has taken 80 years for this organization to learn to suffuse their fascist intent with a parade of fake con artists selling victimization and congenial sympathy with huge doses of "lieralism" sprinkled on top of the pile of stinking bs. The support for "Israel" is likewise a hoax for the Evangelicals to take and wrest control over the Jews ==exterminate them and create and fund a never-ending proxy war of divide and conquer between the Palestinians and the Jews--as every government in the U.S. is just a puppet regime for Europigape fascist Nazi 4th Reich controllers, it's even more controlled in Isael. The Nazis in Germany then claim that it's the "Jews" who act like Nazis but it's the same people who covertly fund the wars in the Middle East with full hopes of taking over the Holy Land in a 4th Crusade for the 4th Reich expansion and global domination scheme.

-

Years of begging this empty void of the readership, whatever it is, to stop p;ig pitt and filthalina has resulted in NOTHING happening. They are just pried onto attacking and making my body stinking--poisoning me to death and abusing me to death while everyone watches on as they get oscars and every shitty movie made from ideas they stole from me, literally every single year for a decade with absolute high-gloss funding by the Nazi cartel that controls Whorewood. I have lost most of my hair and it won't grow back because I was fighting another German piece of sick shit LAST YEAR trying to get pig pitt and shitalina off me--a violinist--who raped and raped the poison into my body with his disgusting Nazi hormone-growth pig body until I began calling him a pig and screaming to get his pig penis out of me. He and the shit pig pitt gang filthalina hugging this man slowly murdering me as she has ordered my body to be poisoned to death and paralyzed as they constantly torture me and have my body made stinking and poisoned to death- with horrific poisons I can't begin to describe hos disgustin g they and the poison that really comes from them is--

but he was pounding it into my body and would not stop. I finally began screaming "pig" at him and fighting him literally trying to punch him in the face to get him off, get  him off--that was after a month of writing that he's raping and beating me with filthalina lovingly lswiping his face as he glows with satisfaction---they made my hair fall out to the point that my scalp was a gooey rubbery mess with hair falling out in clumps. A year later the hair as grown back less than 1/4 of a centimeter--just stays at this very tiny growth and won't grow back. My toes have been broken by them. They had part of my uterus severed out. They have killed animals I love. They have made my home a toxic and deadly place to live in. They have had me hit by cars and I nearly broke my neck as they then punched, raped and slapped and tortured me--only for having written on my facebook page that this shit of pig pitt endlessly "winning" rigged Oscars and being endlessly invited year-afte ryear fo this crime should be stopped and I wrote that there should be justice. I was hit by a car, pitt the pig raped and tortured and threaened to kill me, Melania Trump told me she had ordered the hit and would have me killed if I wrote something liek that again. They then tried to have my teeth knocked out and pig pitt tortured medaily for a year until he won another Oscar for a movie that was based on an idea I wrote of concerning Charles Manson. When will this hell and shit ever be deemed a threat to national security by any legislator or politician or member of whorewood or anyone on the planet? They put Trump into power and he nearly destroyed the country--but no, the next administration just continues the contract but with THEM reaping the awards and deals with the same pieces of shit endlessly torturing me and causing MORE damage to my body as the hate and abuse is now at this crescendo because the shitty stupid movie that pig pitt wants to have put into more awards is so banal and dumb that the Nazi Golden Globes is the only awards ceremony so far that put that piece of shit creep and his creepy movie into top awards category--only because it's a Nazi promotional organization with the Foreign Press fully applauding filthy pig pitt for having put Trump into power so America can be turned more quickly into a fascist Nazi state with Mafia and the utter loss of actual freedom and rights and turned into a literal fascist dictatorship. 

------------


No comments:

Post a Comment

Psychopath parasite, but so cherished by the sick and violent government of the United States that this ugly sick trash gets invited to the White House by every administration, is complimented by the black usher of white supremacy obama, et al...(ooprah as well)--hugged, embraced and utterly racist and these symbols of anti-racist inclusion just appear like they can't understand that this is a racist bigot skank working for the English crown to institute white nazi imperialism. Rather, they get billions of dollars for playing anti-racist roles while welcoming in the nazi parties. They get invited to the parties, they feel superior and important and are endlessly reassured that they are, by their controllers who put them in power for this very reason.//Dirty, ugly not-jolie shitalina said, in response to my attempt to not react to her endless refrain of the insult about being more "beautiful" after 20 years of having me mutilated raped poisoned into a huge, deformed dying shape shitting out black poison for years on an almost daily basis, having my uterus partially severed out my hair follicles removed on my scalp permanently having my fingers and toes mutilated until they are black and cuticles are hanging off, having my gum tissue cut to the bone having tears pouring out of my eyes for hours per day, for over 20 years my lips and cheeks pulled down, and having at least 50 celebrities and untold others raping me to pump poison into my body while I can't brace against impact in various teleported and deep sleep unconscious states--(waking up with semen in my hair and stinking sewage liquid stench coming out of my body which is not from my internal organs it was injected into my bladder while sleeping plus drugs to poison me to death via bloating and suffocating my intestines internally) and etc. yelling screaming as I can't stop reacting to their instuls and abuse. She tried again today, after I wrote about the attacks to render this disparity which is the goal of the american culture at this moment-to destroy all rights of people historically rendered genocided abused enslaved and belittled and no recourse in law for protection but rather groups of death squads inflicting pogroms and genocides paid for in full by their government. That has been the history of the world. America has been the exception. I am surounded by shit americans with europigape nazi ties parents or partners and the congress shit who rush to join in just laugh alongside the nazi trash celebrities who remain in power for DECADES so this system is very, very old in relative modern terms of contriving to appear to "care" about minorities but in actuality buying off a select few to organize their own elevationi into the nazi plantation system while aiding in destroying any targets who resist this overtake. the overtake is not even recognized whatsoever by anybody while it is extremely obvious but being done through "americans" as front piece controlled by the euro-nazi crown and nazi 4th Reich who pull the mind control strings from behind the seemingly all-american puppets (aunt jemima whites working as "white trash" for the white trash nazis glorified who are being ushered in like waves of immigrants who truly are poisoning the blood of america but they get their nasty and dirty brown skinned and black slave mentality hate to do the dirty work for them. They embrace them nolen wells style even adopt them as "family" but distanced nevertheless as "inferior" but done in such a subtle but significantly symbolic way.//after I had written about how she, her group of white worm trash filth creeps endlessly mutilating my body for over 30 years or longer actually my entire life but in a hugely visible way since she began this assault on me in 2011. Laughing, smiling heaving with sexual excitement she and her nazi white trash creep female partners are sexualized and titillated they get plastic surgery the best in the world for having had me raped, poisoned and mutilated, not for one year but over 20 so far just from them, and all my life from this organization but visibly completely marred when they began back then. I have been writing of her endless psychopathic sickness which even dirty ape pig pitt in interviews described that she was a bit sick but he helped to "tame" her, but instead they sat together having this inflicted upon me because the need to harm others is so great for this ugly dirty filth skank to feel elevate4d, as it is with all the nazis. Part of the endurance and the addiction to and for a racism society is a physical level of hormonal addiction to feeling "superior" and racism is energy paracitism. The dirty flthy skank adopted children of various skin tones to have this as a personal construct in home but appearing like a goodly non-racist in the process. Only the blonde dirty ugly sick shit daughter of that pair of leeches is considered --by them made--to be the only applicable to having a career in appearances as a nazi construct to follow in their plastic surgery and nazi promotional pig-hoof steps. smirking laughing and they have a schedule of abusing me to the point of drugging and abuse mutilation into hysteria then torturing me for responding then not stopping the abuse until I respond again. The laughter of shit like amy klobuchar, hillary clinton, green day the shit pop band of scum dirty white trash pig ape "boys", the entirety of shit whorewood and congress, all just comply it's normal it's the component of putting only whites in power and aiding and assisting in this are the minority minions like those I mentioned in my last post on vignettes 3 today--regarding america's not got talent and the english controlled minority minion nazification programming cartel they are a component of. OPerating as agent infiltrators of the United States through "musick" and the sickness of sick shitalina and ape pitt and the rest of that whorewood-congress continuum which let affirmative action go by the side let every offense to all the civil rights go in crosshairs to be shot down endlessly in series after series of failures to address the loss of "protections". The podcasters and anchors rush to congratulate shitalina for her actions so they can be part of the new nazi plantation system and those 'canceled" under the rump shit regime rush to abuse me as they had done before they got canceled. they all just revolve arounjd this ugly sick filth and can't differentiate between what beauty and reality is and plastic surgery and hormone-derived glowing sexualized panting of sleaze sick ugly dirty leeches they just only see the money flung in front of their narrow-minded and ignorant faces. All explanations of truth-digging is gone in all the journalistic mediums they can relate professionally what is "safe" but no analysis of the racist componewnt from within the ranks of whorewood is ever ever disclosed as if it's just a "woke" culture which somehow goes astray whenever a black or jew imitates white nazi rape culture which is silenced and protected, the skanks like shitalina endlessly feeding off dumping her years of experiencing that system upon me as stress relief valve. That this is endlessly smiled upon by the filth of congress and then conjoined by rancid pig-lousy nancy and the greasy gavin crew out of californication and then into all the white nazi pricks of the maga rep crap cartel then trickled down into the sneering smirking demo-rats who are in lead positions (bernie and aoc and elizabeth warren hillary clinton whose life has revolved around reciting outdated feminist concepts she studied for a while when feminism was not killed by dirty shit like her and her blonde nazi filth crap cartel). they all rush to see me with my body mutilated every day so ugly shitalina can feel better about the years of having to swallow the hate from the men be silent and conformist then violently rusihing first at weinstein and then me--becaue I created the ideas which sent that stupid ugly piece of shit to the oscars for years and years, as she took credit and her scriptwriters as well having me mutilated and tortured for writing every year that this next fucking movie was my concept that stupid ugly shit whore stole. (and pig ape pitt and a huge list of their rancid dirty stupid ape friends and partners) and then ugly shitnigger arnold doing the same because he''s so completely glorified but I only see ugly stpuid thug and have only experienced it as he torrtures me so he can glow with hormones, get the same applause from congress and be put in charge of destroying all chances for anybody but white nazi trash to be in top positions. Fully aided by the blacks like ooprah the ape and the rest of her ilk farrakhan calls himself "superior" along with his nazi white trash partners out of whorewood because he is helping them to re-institute absolute racism but he gets a cartel plantation of his own (making women cover up, telling the men to submit to authority is the basic bottom line which is conformity to authority which is serve and obey the ultimate when the nazis get through with dismantling the nation of islam, perhaps after farrakhan dies).//"if you are 'superior" why are you having my body mutilated every day so you can claim you are 'more beautiful?"--that, "because it's FUN" the ugly sick stupid blank filth creep said softly then someone goth er to stop attacking me or something happened and her ugly sick filth was gone in the teleportation where they appear suddenly, disappear and watch everything I do and say and think and torture me until I react in a way that "justifies" more violence and mutilation.They attack me for responding but attack me until I do respond once I stop and try to remain just silent and not giving them what they want: a reaction so they can steal ideas. My brain is put into a traumatized state of analytical inability to thwart internally thinking the thoughts out of rage and torture mutilation and murder MURDER conditions. This is "fun" for ugly sick shitalina who has blossomed off this and was going downhill in her sikank stank shit career with her stupid movies about playing advocate for poor, victims of society being unjustly violated, her endless role in her shit movies but amplified by my screaming posts and ideas they torture out of me since 2011 and earlier from her english dirty ape pig money-supply from the English Crown putting that filthy stpuid ape skank in the middle of controlling ape whorewood with money doled out for every compliance to nazi overtake. Blacks especially then latinos, jews and asians whenever possible and poorer whites rush to join in with their own plantation ensemble they get handed out of the nazi white trash cartel connected with all these nazi and english crown and french imperialistic celebrities who are handed access to the nazi gold fund to distribute, making them "leaders" of their own "sub-plantation system". I wonder if ANYBODY will ever care about this ongoing torture of me, but ugly sick shitalina like so many will wither again of this contract is taken away from that filthy parasitic murderous leech on me. The shit politicians rush to smile lovingly and tell her how great she is as they join in threatening my life for not handing my life over for them all to exploit while destroying my health, beauty, home body and all I have (my cat included all animals I love and everyting I own and do and try to accomplish they block using a globe of dirty nasty minorities rushing to join the plantation system. Apparently fighting for equality is an outdated concept and only joining into a lucrative plantation system where the intended slaves believe it's only happening to me and not them. If anyone will ever recognize not that this is an opportunity for every slime sick creepp in congress to get advantage and more money secret deals and dark money funding rather than an affront to the constitution, the law and to all ethical and moral standards there might be some hope for Americaa but for now, the consensus which is bandied around in podcasts is that America is truly going downhill very rapidly in all vectors of sustainability. But no worries let the dirty plastic surgery created nazi ugly sick shit trash ugly shitalina continue to abuse and torrure me because she gets high turned on sexually excuted and she is glowing from joy of having someone to mutilate so she can feel "superior" while stealing my ideas and claiming them as hers--so she is then "superior" but not at all. But the politicians are reinforcing this absolutely quintessential racist systematic destrution of me so this ugly filth trash and her cartel can flourish and the politicians get a nazi plantation monopoly on power for the rest of their filthy rat lives as a result.

"Odetta--God's Gonna Cut You Down--1963 (Reelin' In the Years Archive)". ReelinInTheYears66. August 26, 2025. ... **yeah, ...