Saturday, February 25, 2023

Update/corrections from my post yesterday. I left this room on my twice monthly shopping spree, which takes literally over 12 hours and at least 4 of those hours are spent packing and unpacking my bags and hiding them behind my couch in layers of sealed huge plastic bags, tied with various items so the mechanical arms can't break into and spray stinking foul permanently stinking substances, rip my bags and items, steal my money from my purse, and rip the soles of my shoes, etc. //The minions of the terror situation I am living in wreak stinking filth in my home and absolutely program my laptop with more malware, every time I leave. I try to clear out my system after my shopping trips, but due to the endless hate attacks and poisoning and drugging, I am in need of external noise to try to refocus my concentration elsewhere, all day, every day. //I have stinking foul substances coming out of my body when I urinate, which means that the years of these expletives pumping stinking sewage water into my vagina, into my bladder as deeply as possible continues unabated.

 When I attempted to re-read the post I had written yesterday, which was written late at night, after hours of near-death on the road while driving, endless Nazis and their brown and black-skinned minions in partnership in that usual master/slave configuration but the slaves are well-dressed, happy to be in the "big time" and as enthused about racism and even moreso openly than the smug Nazis. All day, assaulted by the violent minorities with blonde Nazi Europ-a's and of course the Americans follow suit in every way in this especially in H-wood where this same partnership flourishes and in this contract out on me, I experience the suppressed "wrath" of blacks especially,but not to omit Jews, oh no, they are as adamant about expressing their puppeted "hate" for me with full warm welcome into the "folds" of gated community bliss by the Nazis who aspire to only obtain all that is best, those under them get gated communities at best if they are "good". Within the gated communities the Jews tremble in fear whenever the Nazis go marching, always reminiscing about the  Good Ole Days of the Holocaust, I get Jews prominent in media and politics either literally yelling in enraged violence into my face (for which they get more billions or promotions, with their Nazi blonde spouses and friend circles) but because it's blacks who are the most obvious of disenfranchised in the U.S., they "represent" racist victimization so I get violent threats by blacks constantly. I get the Thai version of this whenever I am shopping--


=-===========

But what was left out yesterday that hackers deleted. I think they deleted entire sentences and rewrote at least 60% or more of my post. They added extremely discrediting writing style on my part, which was them not me. I am not, nor was I last night, capable of accessing my cognitive awareness. I am stymied by the blocks to my brain function. My hands can't move to keys I want to press, which is an obvious indication of my brain being blasted in brain-mapping specificity of cognitive blocks while enhancing rage, with subliminals of hate as I struggle to pound out each and every letter on the keyboard and etc

---------

It is amazing that presidential administration-after-administration, and not just the last triad of "good fellas" in the white house, but their predecessors as well have posted their videos on my social media, in the cyber stalking triggering fashion that all the terrorists attacking me do who have a presence on the internet.

But it's unbelievable that this "system" has so fully saturated the United States that not a single Representative nor Senator nor anyone in the judicial, law enforcement or Executive can or will do anything to stop this egregious crime and mind programming fiasco.

--------------

I can't now "remember" what had been deleted, my brain is in a blank state. Rendered that way in an artificially induced, remote tech blasting of my brain plus the drug interface plus the brain implant 

What I re-read yesterday was so rambling and I was so dizzy from the attack on my brain I could only see that words I had not chosen were hacked in, and the ideas I had written were dismembered in fragments, plastered into rambling and grammarless zones of confusion. 


"Woe to America" was the best idea I could write that succinctly captured what I have, all these years of being teleported to the "Democrat" "feminists" and "liberals" and "Progressives". WOE to America is all I can say after having seen the Republicans and especially that famous woman from the Freedom Caucus. Woe to America with the fascist Nazi 4th Reich administrator of technology who comes from an Apartheid state out of South Africa, well-coached in "California cool" after that state was co-opted and then usurped by fascist Nazis posing as "woke" liberals--who must steal ideas and crush and break those who actually have these ideas. 


They do not enhance life, they suck out and destroy life. The image of the blonde Nazi with a circle of brown and black-skinned enablers of fascism and white supremacy is the prevailing mythology being touted by administrators of culture. This is partially What I have seen of the politicians and the celebrities attacking me in order to be handed a complete criminal enterprise of media and political collusion for the furtherance of the Europ-a 4th Reich takeover of the United States. The other aspect of this situation, which is double-pronged in it's attack mode and methodology, which is even more effective in disseminating the fascist Nazi 4th Reich of death, destruction and usurpation of all the planet has to offer with blonde Nazi bigots controlling all, killing as much as possible and taking all and eventually slaughtering as many as possible, with brain implants their goal--but they just can't achieve this just yet because they can't create life, they can only destroy it. Because of the "light/dark" continuum equating "good" with blonde (in the movies especially) and of course the opposite of the polarity, this creates the stigma of blonde good, minority bad). That is basic racism, "101". However, the "rest" of the population whether they approve or not go along with this system, even those who are against it but in "high positions" while they must bow their heads and pretend they do not see anything going on (in terms of what they are doing to me). That is how, year after year, nothing ever gets done to quell this most deadly group and it's endless tentacles of destruction enveloping the planet.

They are ultimately death-mongering and "evil" if you want a real polarity description. However, no one ever does any single thing, ever, to promote real "Democracy" when it comes to this non-stop attack upon me. All the celebrities and politicians yearn for is to attack me to the point that I write online begging for the next rapist abuser to be pried off abusing and raping and having stinking sewage water inserted into my vagina, as deeply into my bladder as possible for toxic shock and slow murder poisoning. They are obviously inserting the hardening and bloating poison as well. One of the latest rapists out of Europigapeland had most stinking and deadly sewage water inserted into my vagina so I thought I was dying, only to force rape reaction out of me so he and his wife and blonde children could get more (free) deals and money and advertisement for the huge art complex they were handed (for being Nazis and semi-artists of the Nazi fold). The stinking sewage water murder torture has commenced again with another Republican politician in Congress--it was Graham earlier so he could get away with answering questions without being incriminated--or he was immunized with his testimony--after about 2 months of inserting deadly stinking sewage water into my body, my drinking water (and he's still there doing this, only on a much small scale than before, smug and smiling about it and saying "good" when I say they are murdering and destroying me and making me old and sickly). I have never harmed t hem, but now another blonde Nazi has jumped in with rape and now this stinking sewage water--along with Musk who is now going at me every day, as I write about him, of course NOTHING happens to stop him or this endless attack. He has to get back into his former status as the wealthiest man or one of them on the planet. He forces sentences out of me so it appears that I "love" Nazi pig whores who are sexually assaulting me while I am in that state. I say sentences that he and they think of, in a sleep state. 


The idiots who are supposed to administer justice and control over the U.S. including all law enforcement and defense of the Constitution, who make their oaths, have criminalized me due to only racism, and omitted me from all legal rights due to racism, only and my refusal to allow people to poison and rape and abuse me slowly to death while stealing ideas and then destroying all I have and work for. Their biggest joke is that they stole the last remaining sentient being I have had as a family, my cat, and they watch as I endlessly beg for someone to return her before she dies. No one will do anything, whatsoever. That is how this sick group is achieving more and more power over the U.S. government and it's been going on before Trump.

However, they claim that I am the "only one" with a brain implant who has survived. So because apparently the brain implant didn't kill me but instead enhanced my capabilities in many ways, this group has spent much money and resource to ensure that I never can achieve anything and am stuck with hard poisons and sewage being pumped into my body so I remain drugged, "hysterical" after hundreds and hundreds of people attack me on all sides, eveywhere I go, everywhere I live, from the government on down to the homeless all follow the exact same protocol system and all have the exact same personality construction as the other side--rich and poor, "left" and "right".

-----

They can't create anything new so they torture me to obtain ideas. they have no love but they have sexual rage suppression and cling onto their children for love and support (as I have had to do with my cat, which they stole from me and won't return). 

Putting this group into more power, with someone as immature and emotionally backward and intellectual repressive, "old world" fascist Nazi as well-coached Los
Angeles "alternative/flippant" Musk, who in actuality is the epitome of completely fascist Nazi bigot, absolutely the "good ole boy" personality structure behind all the LA hipster coaching and speech training (as they all have been completely modified in every way adn the emptiness that underlies their fake personality constructs is even more suppressed, and in teleportation when they have a chance to freely dump their repressed lack of soul, love and connection to life, they viciously torture me and especially as it's all condoned by the U.S. government and by society or the lack of resistance to this system by society, as so many people know what is happening to me, but they can't connect the dots to their own lives in this trauma-based torture situation. The teleportation is also a rape machine tool and thus the empty and sleazy politicians must obtain flesh and soul food from unsuspecting people being drugged and teleported so they believe they are "in love" and respond to the pumped up sexual "desire" implanted through the tech/drug interface so the parasites can suck out life force through this conduit into another human being. 


This is a total disaster for the future of the world. I am attempting to write in some convincing way to you people reading this, but your greed and compliance to this system keep you as tools and enhancers of this system. The system is so subtle, the mind manipulation is so undetectable, that while most of you are already under the grasp and mind clamp of this system, you don't care because you are well comfortable in your niches of fake security. 


----------

I suspect that this post will be rewrittten and vastly altered for the discrediting campaign against me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment