Saturday, February 25, 2023

Update/corrections from my post yesterday. I left this room on my twice monthly shopping spree, which takes literally over 12 hours and at least 4 of those hours are spent packing and unpacking my bags and hiding them behind my couch in layers of sealed huge plastic bags, tied with various items so the mechanical arms can't break into and spray stinking foul permanently stinking substances, rip my bags and items, steal my money from my purse, and rip the soles of my shoes, etc. //The minions of the terror situation I am living in wreak stinking filth in my home and absolutely program my laptop with more malware, every time I leave. I try to clear out my system after my shopping trips, but due to the endless hate attacks and poisoning and drugging, I am in need of external noise to try to refocus my concentration elsewhere, all day, every day. //I have stinking foul substances coming out of my body when I urinate, which means that the years of these expletives pumping stinking sewage water into my vagina, into my bladder as deeply as possible continues unabated.

 When I attempted to re-read the post I had written yesterday, which was written late at night, after hours of near-death on the road while driving, endless Nazis and their brown and black-skinned minions in partnership in that usual master/slave configuration but the slaves are well-dressed, happy to be in the "big time" and as enthused about racism and even moreso openly than the smug Nazis. All day, assaulted by the violent minorities with blonde Nazi Europ-a's and of course the Americans follow suit in every way in this especially in H-wood where this same partnership flourishes and in this contract out on me, I experience the suppressed "wrath" of blacks especially,but not to omit Jews, oh no, they are as adamant about expressing their puppeted "hate" for me with full warm welcome into the "folds" of gated community bliss by the Nazis who aspire to only obtain all that is best, those under them get gated communities at best if they are "good". Within the gated communities the Jews tremble in fear whenever the Nazis go marching, always reminiscing about the  Good Ole Days of the Holocaust, I get Jews prominent in media and politics either literally yelling in enraged violence into my face (for which they get more billions or promotions, with their Nazi blonde spouses and friend circles) but because it's blacks who are the most obvious of disenfranchised in the U.S., they "represent" racist victimization so I get violent threats by blacks constantly. I get the Thai version of this whenever I am shopping--


=-===========

But what was left out yesterday that hackers deleted. I think they deleted entire sentences and rewrote at least 60% or more of my post. They added extremely discrediting writing style on my part, which was them not me. I am not, nor was I last night, capable of accessing my cognitive awareness. I am stymied by the blocks to my brain function. My hands can't move to keys I want to press, which is an obvious indication of my brain being blasted in brain-mapping specificity of cognitive blocks while enhancing rage, with subliminals of hate as I struggle to pound out each and every letter on the keyboard and etc

---------

It is amazing that presidential administration-after-administration, and not just the last triad of "good fellas" in the white house, but their predecessors as well have posted their videos on my social media, in the cyber stalking triggering fashion that all the terrorists attacking me do who have a presence on the internet.

But it's unbelievable that this "system" has so fully saturated the United States that not a single Representative nor Senator nor anyone in the judicial, law enforcement or Executive can or will do anything to stop this egregious crime and mind programming fiasco.

--------------

I can't now "remember" what had been deleted, my brain is in a blank state. Rendered that way in an artificially induced, remote tech blasting of my brain plus the drug interface plus the brain implant 

What I re-read yesterday was so rambling and I was so dizzy from the attack on my brain I could only see that words I had not chosen were hacked in, and the ideas I had written were dismembered in fragments, plastered into rambling and grammarless zones of confusion. 


"Woe to America" was the best idea I could write that succinctly captured what I have, all these years of being teleported to the "Democrat" "feminists" and "liberals" and "Progressives". WOE to America is all I can say after having seen the Republicans and especially that famous woman from the Freedom Caucus. Woe to America with the fascist Nazi 4th Reich administrator of technology who comes from an Apartheid state out of South Africa, well-coached in "California cool" after that state was co-opted and then usurped by fascist Nazis posing as "woke" liberals--who must steal ideas and crush and break those who actually have these ideas. 


They do not enhance life, they suck out and destroy life. The image of the blonde Nazi with a circle of brown and black-skinned enablers of fascism and white supremacy is the prevailing mythology being touted by administrators of culture. This is partially What I have seen of the politicians and the celebrities attacking me in order to be handed a complete criminal enterprise of media and political collusion for the furtherance of the Europ-a 4th Reich takeover of the United States. The other aspect of this situation, which is double-pronged in it's attack mode and methodology, which is even more effective in disseminating the fascist Nazi 4th Reich of death, destruction and usurpation of all the planet has to offer with blonde Nazi bigots controlling all, killing as much as possible and taking all and eventually slaughtering as many as possible, with brain implants their goal--but they just can't achieve this just yet because they can't create life, they can only destroy it. Because of the "light/dark" continuum equating "good" with blonde (in the movies especially) and of course the opposite of the polarity, this creates the stigma of blonde good, minority bad). That is basic racism, "101". However, the "rest" of the population whether they approve or not go along with this system, even those who are against it but in "high positions" while they must bow their heads and pretend they do not see anything going on (in terms of what they are doing to me). That is how, year after year, nothing ever gets done to quell this most deadly group and it's endless tentacles of destruction enveloping the planet.

They are ultimately death-mongering and "evil" if you want a real polarity description. However, no one ever does any single thing, ever, to promote real "Democracy" when it comes to this non-stop attack upon me. All the celebrities and politicians yearn for is to attack me to the point that I write online begging for the next rapist abuser to be pried off abusing and raping and having stinking sewage water inserted into my vagina, as deeply into my bladder as possible for toxic shock and slow murder poisoning. They are obviously inserting the hardening and bloating poison as well. One of the latest rapists out of Europigapeland had most stinking and deadly sewage water inserted into my vagina so I thought I was dying, only to force rape reaction out of me so he and his wife and blonde children could get more (free) deals and money and advertisement for the huge art complex they were handed (for being Nazis and semi-artists of the Nazi fold). The stinking sewage water murder torture has commenced again with another Republican politician in Congress--it was Graham earlier so he could get away with answering questions without being incriminated--or he was immunized with his testimony--after about 2 months of inserting deadly stinking sewage water into my body, my drinking water (and he's still there doing this, only on a much small scale than before, smug and smiling about it and saying "good" when I say they are murdering and destroying me and making me old and sickly). I have never harmed t hem, but now another blonde Nazi has jumped in with rape and now this stinking sewage water--along with Musk who is now going at me every day, as I write about him, of course NOTHING happens to stop him or this endless attack. He has to get back into his former status as the wealthiest man or one of them on the planet. He forces sentences out of me so it appears that I "love" Nazi pig whores who are sexually assaulting me while I am in that state. I say sentences that he and they think of, in a sleep state. 


The idiots who are supposed to administer justice and control over the U.S. including all law enforcement and defense of the Constitution, who make their oaths, have criminalized me due to only racism, and omitted me from all legal rights due to racism, only and my refusal to allow people to poison and rape and abuse me slowly to death while stealing ideas and then destroying all I have and work for. Their biggest joke is that they stole the last remaining sentient being I have had as a family, my cat, and they watch as I endlessly beg for someone to return her before she dies. No one will do anything, whatsoever. That is how this sick group is achieving more and more power over the U.S. government and it's been going on before Trump.

However, they claim that I am the "only one" with a brain implant who has survived. So because apparently the brain implant didn't kill me but instead enhanced my capabilities in many ways, this group has spent much money and resource to ensure that I never can achieve anything and am stuck with hard poisons and sewage being pumped into my body so I remain drugged, "hysterical" after hundreds and hundreds of people attack me on all sides, eveywhere I go, everywhere I live, from the government on down to the homeless all follow the exact same protocol system and all have the exact same personality construction as the other side--rich and poor, "left" and "right".

-----

They can't create anything new so they torture me to obtain ideas. they have no love but they have sexual rage suppression and cling onto their children for love and support (as I have had to do with my cat, which they stole from me and won't return). 

Putting this group into more power, with someone as immature and emotionally backward and intellectual repressive, "old world" fascist Nazi as well-coached Los
Angeles "alternative/flippant" Musk, who in actuality is the epitome of completely fascist Nazi bigot, absolutely the "good ole boy" personality structure behind all the LA hipster coaching and speech training (as they all have been completely modified in every way adn the emptiness that underlies their fake personality constructs is even more suppressed, and in teleportation when they have a chance to freely dump their repressed lack of soul, love and connection to life, they viciously torture me and especially as it's all condoned by the U.S. government and by society or the lack of resistance to this system by society, as so many people know what is happening to me, but they can't connect the dots to their own lives in this trauma-based torture situation. The teleportation is also a rape machine tool and thus the empty and sleazy politicians must obtain flesh and soul food from unsuspecting people being drugged and teleported so they believe they are "in love" and respond to the pumped up sexual "desire" implanted through the tech/drug interface so the parasites can suck out life force through this conduit into another human being. 


This is a total disaster for the future of the world. I am attempting to write in some convincing way to you people reading this, but your greed and compliance to this system keep you as tools and enhancers of this system. The system is so subtle, the mind manipulation is so undetectable, that while most of you are already under the grasp and mind clamp of this system, you don't care because you are well comfortable in your niches of fake security. 


----------

I suspect that this post will be rewrittten and vastly altered for the discrediting campaign against me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

arnold shitniger is so incompetent as an artist, so incompetent to create any unique movie concept, is so nasty and has been trained to be a nazi infiltrator and programmer influencer retained in that position so filth greasy "I'm Italian-american" nazi mafia of nancy pelosi out of california along with newsom and his teams of lying money-thieving rapist dirty plantation racist nazi "men" many blacks and latinos form their unification of master-slave profiteering---the trickle down of dirty work minorities operating like loving groveling slaves to inflict violence and soon murder gangs when california breaks with the U.S. in it's own "independent" state, as this rotten filth gil duran wrote about with his encounter of his 'master" peter Thiel and writes this book, as a "latino" he appears to be "progressive" or against racism but oh, au contrair oh the mansions he expects to gain out of writing this reverse programming book(s) and in being interviewed by all the comlimentaty white boys of nazi california "democrat party" affiliation. Too bad their white rapist near-governor was accused of rape which abounds in that culture. But I was just inserting this to write that hacking prevented me from being able to write proper nouns with capital letters it's so painful and impossible to write and pound every letter down many typos and mistakes although I did write correctly they also insert words and delete, etc please be aware of this if anyone is reading this--it turns me into a ranting lunatic writing in hate and rage. its' 15 -17 years or longer of white nazi trash shit "men" I never wanted anything to do with teleporting raping dismembering mutilating poisoning rape pounding poison into my body as they laugh, literlaly they are sick as fuck fuckers adn shitalina has been applauded oprah participated and for saying she's an aunt jemima under drugging, and hyyponsis prompting by her that allowed for years and years and years of blacks to rush violently at me, culminating in people masturbating in front of me rushing hitting me without any rationale other than I kept repeating what i "meant" which is that they are supporting white plantation slave society they are attacking me for SAYING THE TRUTH AND REALITY not that this is a racist comment; its' derived from what Malcolm X said, which I believe Farrakhan had a hand or hoof in having killed so he could capitalize and mop up the remnants of the Malcolm X legacy followers and has been inserted as the face of nazi black induction into racist hegemony. That is the plantation system in California almost completely out of the "closet" with a "liberal" costume and although ugly shit arnold is a repug he has set the rape and plantation nazi standards and has all the nazi gold to pay off or using his extremely hateful violent gangs such as this goddamn sick crap who starred in better call saul they are so violent and ugly I now commiserate with kristi noem I thought she was just racist when she could not stand that culture and wanted them out and gone. I now fully understand her stance as I had no experience of that kind of sick dirty shit before--I had a bad bitter experience of it in Miami but only after the nazis took over south beach; they turned it into a nazi cartel and latinos prove to be the most vicious of nazi supporters, jenifer lopez included and wearing her LA-derived costume of being a "democrat liberal" but is a lynch mob stupid slave put in power for her gyrating sleazy compliance. Not greatly talented but playing influencer role of dying hair blonde being a latino for trump (now there's a title for it, before no one would believe me there was no defining term thanks to trump they have come out as the racist slime they are--the ones who adhere to shit like ugly arnold and they are a lot in california and gavin and ugly shitalina have learned form ugly arnold how to play that plantation imperialistic game from within america in the outskirts of america, californication they retain teh most disgusting of latinos to serve as their upcoming death squad operators who are blank, stupid and willing to commit egregious violence when ugly sstupid sick arnold can't get what he wants through his bullshit fake smiles he learned and has used to get people to comply but now thanks to this technology and a congress handing that foreign fungus virus scum all the wapons he can obtain to inflict nazi genocidal violence and death squads of sick dirty even more stuppid than he latinos and blacks. No problem for shit like the white worm senators who came under biden from the repug side (friends of dirty joe biden) to scream yell abuse and have me raped as their proxy dirty fuckers and they got immunity from prosecution in the georgia interference case --that would be greasy lindsey graham cracker) and etc. All of this plus putting musk and trump inpower has been engineered by rancid ugly arnold and still on one begins to stop him whatsoever in anyway, ever. The dependence on his nazi money flowing to pay off, the white nazi filth of congress so intent on having their surreptitious nazi enforcer outside of the legal gaze acting like a thug death squad operator under the guise of being a governor endlessly handed eveyr means possible to retain this pig snout snorting up of all that filthy ape can suck out--and so by now it's reacing hundreds if not thousands or more of this ugly ape having non-stop groups celebrities attacking me--in the past 6 months it's been maybe 500-1000 celebrities non-stop violently punching raping abusing insulting yelling death threats-dirty tucker carlson who sounds so calm and like a balanced person is a yelling nazi, no surprise there-fully on board with nazi infiltration because he's living in England and he's a tool for murdoch and he's a traitor and the democrats haven't stopped talking about him since he attacked me only a few days ago--but at least a dozen celebrity terrorists abusing me instantly for being suck watching theinternet to not react to the ugly filth--as I am alone and drugged sick and fighting death my body mutilated beyond repair by the endless slicing for just defending my basic human rights---// of america and no one fucking cares they just bring that hunk of shit into america to inflict as much damage as possible. Especially the sick filth of congress like elizabeth warren looking to increase the nazi underlying theme of alternative concepts so she threatened to have me killed for not happily offering a german sick fuck who just raped me and the ugly daughter shit of depp with ideas about punk culture so they can produce and she can profit off the movie so the image of america not being a nazi shithold colony in which that filth projects her squad of nazi collaborators becoming rich (after being homeless after working in a bar suddenly every riches is offered by dirty filth of ugly arnold because he's been put in that role, just as stuipid and ugly shitalina who has been put in the same role to dispense untold millions of dollars in awards to all the minority shit who gush at being welcomed into nazi culture and glorified, put in lead roles, handed mansions and fuck america--that is the resounding echo that is repeated in every action. All the "patriots' like tom cruise is part of this effort, a must duplicitous scheme and it has worked the stupid americans go along like clockwork golden shower yellow raining down on america. Fuck america the dirty sick violent vile should be deported by ice latnio shit associated with jenifer lopez and her gang of crap and the rest of them just insidious and ugly and violent. None of them has an iota of compassion beauty soulful creative intelligence they are grasping ugly sleazy dirty rape and death culture gang banger sick fuckery put in p ower by aa destroyed government which is the same, just concealed with flowery law-degree rhetoric like hillary is a prime example. But ugly shit arnold has lost his career years ago because other than portarying huge hulk of a pile of muscular shit killing and making jokes about it, to imprint into the dumb population the thrill of nazi violence, theft and everything that killing and pounding people down implies to the godless and greedy soulless culture inundated with porn, rape and endless wars so it's a death and expropriation culture. Because that u gly stupid fuck along with the u gly sleaze shit of shitalina and the rest of this crp, they must torture me to obtain ideas and to get this contract for their cartel of whorewood shit and crap foreve more pumped out ejactulated into the movie sphere and the public doesn't gie a damn. More violence more nazi programming more rape culture adorned with media make-up never a single expose of the rancid filth rape celebrities they jsut attack the "jew" and then replace his studio with a plethora of rape nazi shit skank bitches who all get their little studios, but have no ideas until they get them out of me via torture endlessly day after day. Because they are INCOMPETENT: Ugly, stinking filth Arnold shitburger white trash shitnigger ugly stupid sick fuck and his greasy filth brigade of scum and trashy shit like ignorant ugly shitalina all the parasites who feed off abuse and torrture my body endlessly mutilated permanent damage endless hate by shit filth forced upon me from this goddamn sick fuck shit government laughing stupid ugly dirty senators who make statements about how "disgusting" the democrats are when they do things or say things far less ugly and sinister than all they do in teleportation with their demo-rat partners all together. What a shit parade. Unable to not respond to this ugly filth fucking scum rat arnold and his ugly hate comments while I am always sick, always physically in pain, injected (they slashed into my body again, my hands are grotesque, all nails are black, broken half-hanging off my hands which are huge, deformed from nightly slashing under the cuticles to the bone slicing into tiny blood vessels until the fingers are being sliced off daily in this manner from just fighting to not get raped and poisoned to death and not have my life destroyed with my permission as this shit gruop of fucking hate and ugliness is trying to abuse me to death to comply with with the shit politicians like john kennedy, so beloved another dirty fuck "charasmatic" insulting lying hateful bigot americans can't get enough of these piles of shit put in power. so he said some insult while I was watching a movie, enjoying it. He made some nasty racist genocidal comment about killing me using very ugly hateful language, I responded with he's the trash shit but you all keep propelling that ugly trash shit into power all I do is fight to retain my body every day so disfigured from the decadess of this group masturbating over torrure adn rape. Ugly dirty cornell west seeming to be an antidote masturbated in front of me, as well as progressives the white nazi shit and then bernie sanders said "I can see why they call you bitch" as aoc sneered that "we will make you homeless' smirking and laughing. All for responding to abuse insults after years of them poisoning and raping me before I began to fight back and then screaming in rage and hitting them trying to kill them. I pray every day for u gly arnold and shitalina to die instantly and also the rest of them (you) after 20 years of this kind of noo-stop murder for just being talented beautiful so all they have done is steal my ideas, make millions off them, delete all evidence and have untold hundfreds and hundreds of thousands of people attack me literally poisoning raping mutilating my body. So this filth ape made some nazi death slogan qwhich of course that ugly ape can only repeat nazi established genocidal insults he can't think of a single, not one single original idea not even for his fantasy dream of reliving his childhood training to go to america and turn it into a nazi vassal state. And like on cue, all the shit apes of whorewood comply instantly as long as they can escape from the filth and shit they personally ensured would be polluting america with their racist policies and politics--creating nazi ghettos within america and then having shit like oprah and farrakhan manipulate and connive to put trump in power so their nazi little plantation cartels will be blacks enslaving Jews

 (killing jews that is their instruction as well as the filthy latinos that hover aroudn the pile of shit that ugly arnold is) it is unbelie...