Thursday, February 9, 2023

Mind control & Murder/Assassinations (COINTELPRO) orchestrated in the wonderful, bucolic and picturesque neighborhoods of Champaign/Urbana, Illinois.//This is the neighborhood I grew up in--on the West Side of the old Champaign district. It's not as old as Abraham Lincoln's time when he acted as lawyer in Urbana (twin city to Champaign) during his travelling legal job, but it's not far-removed from that bygone era.

 "Champaign, Illinois Walk--Sesquicentennial Neighborhood". LOMAS ATX. September 19, 2020. 



The video now shows clearly (to me, with my well-accustomed and trained eye having grown up here) that the area has been refurbished and renovated and completely spruced up since I was there last--long ago. I see from the photos of houses on my street which have been utterly refurbished with modern interior design (the neighbor's house I played at, slept-over and etc is a different place altogether and priced probably astronomically higher than the selling price back when I lived there-=-and changed so drastically in the interior you would never know that the mother of my friend--Angie Trinkle--watched Days of Our Lives, had rollers in her hair all day, the father a fireman and the interior very basic, old school architecture).

But you can see the beauty of the area. I miss it very much. The house I grew up has been downgraded by the evil step-influence that took it over. It used to have vines growing on the side, with flowering bushes and trees, paint on the window sills, a flowing creative spot. Now it looks something like a sad and tarnished prison lot with a black iron spiked fence around it and gravel instead of the luscious growth of green grass where we played and jumped through the sprinklers in summer. It looks like the entire building has sunk into depression from the looks of the Google Map from what the Nazi expletive did to modify it into a mediocrity). I want my old home back and want to make it alive again--!

Unfortunately, this video appears to meander through many of the streets but bypasses my street (White Street) within a few blocks at a certain point in the video.

I still claim that Champaign is not a loathsome corn field with idiot rednecks although, as I have stated endlessly, the Nazi/Mafia 4th Reich made sure that the creativity and extraordinary culture that grew out of the anti-War era was crushed and the Nazi rednecks took over with their mediocrity middle class of conformity fascists. They poisoned me and my family and used mind control to drive us apart and OUT. My step-father, the cool and alternative literature professor was poisoned to his death and attacked by the stalking terror Nazi group and his work and legacy removed from the record of public awareness. He was once a pivotal personality whose work and intellectual and creative/poetic genius once helped white bigots to "fight" to not have to go to war. His "reward" was being slowly killed by the 4th Reich and being almost "forced" to marry some blathering Nazi fascist pretending to be alternative (when I first met her and she needed my approval to begin to latch parasitically onto my step-father, drug him with mind control drugs, and slowly crush him into conformity and then obscurity). But her remained. The Nazi/Mafia cartel then re-absorbed my childhood home and turned it into an ugly squat building resembling a prison yard, which is what the Nazi my step-father married is all about and what this group of the 4th Reich and it's organization is all about. Putting people in prisons, either mentally, emotionally, classifications of "inferior" to their self-proclaimed and unjustified "superiority". The advantage they have is through poisons, drugs and technological brain-altering swamping of cognitive functioning. Plus murder and assassination operations that remain concealed and covertly operated and funded.

If I am ever not completely thwarted in writing by hacking interference (endless fighting to simply pound letters out, hacking disruptions of keys so I must backspace and rewrite, brain-altering tech blasting my cognitive functions and mood and etc) I may one day actually write decently about such operations or my history or experience and be able to combine factual research in order to quell the endless discrediting efforts by this hate group forcing their unwanted influence upon my every waking and sleeping moment, endeavor and even thought-hacking and response and etc.
--------------

I wonder not "If", but "how many" Homeland Security or other surveillance operatives frequent this little "alternative" cafe in order to ascertain the "radical liberal" element at the University of Illinois, Champaign-Urbana? In order to locate, isolate, drug and poison and input various technologies into the target who appears to have a "radical" or otherwise undesirable affinity or trait, in order that "behavior modification" can be slimmed down like laser technology with or without implants. If the person is too radical and too liberal or just the wrong "race", creed or whatever, they can be "gang stalked" to death without even the target being aware of the operation!! Places like this are very great at grooming surveillance operatives, perhaps in their tender college years looking for an upgrade once they "grow up" and are out of the protective arch of college lifestyle and politics?

"URBANA, ILLINOIS--SIPYARD". LOMAS ATX. July 21, 2021.


This joint might get you in the mood for some 'o that microbrew made in Cham-bana area. If MJ smoking is legal outside, what a great place to light up and get down to the groove, lounge-like outdoors (at night, what a good spot to relax and get into the groove).
This place must be close to campus. If you're an artist with a sketchpad, a good place to sit and render your masterpiece during the day.
If you're a writer, a good place to sit and dream your cognitions into a masterpiece work of lucid fluidity.
If you're sick of square and squat places to go, your masterpiece of living enjoyment for a few hours can be spent at this spot.
If you're a square you can become more curved in this spot.

--------------------

"1013 W. White St., Champaign, Il 61821". Champaign Life Residential Group, Brokers KW TREC. August 13, 2020.


"Singing Circada". Rob Carlsson. August 5, 2016.



(This is the one and only video I could find on YouTube that has a brief glimpse of the approximate block I grew up--it's one block away but my house is not shown but it's just a few relative inches away from the panning of the camera long-shot down the street. The huge trees are also blocking the general view so my house may be in the opening shot briefly). **also, hacking is horrendous and blocking my every attempt at all I do online. Pages are popping up as I type, the computer gets frozen and stops operating, etc etc. It's constant and I can't do anything but wait. The nighttime terror of teleportation continues from people I consider to be mentally sick and disgusting as "human beings"--famous, "activists", "actors" "tv anchor people from MSNBC (again, it's now a total of 3 of them attacking me with sickness and stupidity for the past few years, another one just got added last night). I was teleported and raped again two nights ago. The sickness of these creeps is without end and without barriers from affiliation or race or skin color--**and just now, while writing this, another page popped up, the system crashed, the page froze, I had to wait 3 minutes to try to even close windows---. But they are repetitively disgusting and sick and stupid and immature. It's intolerable.
Back to reminiscing, and also pointing out how absolutely anti-American these traitors are when they claim I am "nothing" and my background is something like a "loserville" existence as they plunder, rape and torture to gain promotion. They steal ideas I actually worked and studied for all my life so they can appear as false representatives of any kind of introspection, analysis or interpretation of meaning, which they appear to be absolutely in the private teleportation torture they subject me to. They ask endless questions, going on for a decade, and coming out with movies focusing on subjects I had, under torture, expressed or wrote of or even thought of (one of the psycho creeps out of Whorewood has begun an internet campaign of attacking me because I literally thought something about him and compared him to a Latino male artist--as both had married the same woman, another performer in H-wood--and assumed that the white male is a bigot but I only thought it. I got a slew of his photos forced and hacked into my every social media and news story from newspapers online--meaning the templates of these papers online are likewise hacked with insertions of the pig apes whose faces trigger only disgust and loathing when I have to see them as I try to ascertain the news from this far distance away--it's a never ending assault on my privacy and every Constitutional Right possible in the Constitution limiting government surveillance and imposition and torture and etc. These pig ape whore scumbags who scream at me that I am "nothing" and they are "superior" who have me raped, beaten, tortured and terrorized literally every single night going on for more than a decade now with this tech that no one will even begin to stop or question or pose any limitations on--is still an ongoing circus event for the stupid and filthy sick and mentally deranged power-mongering pieces of crap who are just flocking to get their free Mafia/Nazi 4th Reich promotions out of attacking me. Why it must always be me and endlessly and non-stop I can't qu ite understand the sickness of this all. So I have added videos about this town, which was indeed taken over by the 4th Reich so what you see is a milk toast version of the Nazi mediocrity which turned what had been extremely vibrant, and "liberal" into a very mainstream society with the underpinnings of white supremacy and Nazism built into every placid milk toast video and news story with many people who appear absolutely non-descript and cut out of square molds instead of what had been extremely individualistic when I was growing up. I put all these videos on because the sleazy and foul disgusting creeps from NYC, LA, Paris, London and other parts of the world appear to have no class, style or anything but bombastic bs posturing with all the millions and billions of dollars that have been poured into their facades as having original ideas and representing American culture, while they truly are selling out the country, act like filthy sleazy and stupid bimbo whores every single day and I can't find anything every single day of being teleported to them to contradict this. I input the street I grew up on, the videos about all the Nobel Prize winners from the U of I, there are artists and ideas still resounding in the Champaign-Urbana area although it has lost so much of it's former very swank culture and looks like fat, boring mainstream white Nazi culture. I was viciously stalked there before leaving, my family was as well. But it's not a "nothing" town, even now with all the influx of Nazis who have taken mostly all over. It's now a technologically-based town, it used to be art, music and poetry with activism and Civil Rights. The Nazis and Mafia have made sure to take it all over and turn it into a robot-invention space with "radical liberals" killed or pushed out. My step-father has received almost no mention in all of the records for his work and the meetings he held and the activities he was featured in, my house being a central ground for activism and anti-war gatherings and parties. The neighbors obviously were not pleased as well. Once the war against Vietnam was over, the war against my family and me began in serious deadliness. It has culminated in the shit and filth of Whorewood and the political and news and crap of this group which has infested the main information and political channels of American society. Obviously through covert mind programming, poisoning and MURDERS. They are still going about it now. The death threats and threats of making me homeless after years of stealing my ideas and destroying all I have and all I love--this is their "payment" to me unless I provide them with a "baby" so some filthy rapist pig ape and his filthy shit wife can obtain a huge empire reward for this kind of sickness imposed upon me. I add the videos of champaign as a kind of response to the hate they keep throwing at me that because they are extremely wealthy but seemingly very narrow in mental and emotional and especially in intellectual scope *but trained repeat monkeys in stealing ideas and claiming them as their own, adept at performing the ideas as if they genuinely mean it--when it comes to me, however, the fascism emerges the stupidity is foremost and the ugliness of snarling sick evil creeps is all I can see of them.
-------------------
----------
it'I grew up on block (to the East) of the opening shot of this video--West White Street. This is the1000 block, I grew up on the 900 block of West White. You can see the most gorgeous canopy of trees hovering over the red brick/cobblestone street. For most of the year it's like an enclave of natural beauty. In winter the evergreens are always fresh and darkly abundant to provide some sort of green tree atmosphere. The street lights are almost of a Victorian style, with round white glass which is a soft luminous glow at night. During summer the entire area is alive with singing circada in those huge maple and oak trees. The sunlight is splayed between the leaves when you walk down the street under the canopy of those huge leaves and tall trees forming a shelter over the cobblestone street of West White--Champaign, Illinois.

------------------

**with all the hacking and blocks to the keyboard and freezing of the internet the DOS attacks and the length of time for videos to emerge and the waiting for the videos to stop being blocked and frozen by some jerk-off scumbag in some room next to mine, sent by the U.S. Government, to surveil and make sure I can't threaten white pig ape society with their endless array of black wanna be white supremacists endlessly lecturing and performing about what victims they are of racism--participating in the rape, torture and death threats against me using anti-Semitic slurs or behaving in like manner if they are especially prone to have to be pc in any situation---but fully supporting fascist Nazis out of Europigapeland whom they shelter by attacking me as surrogates of white supremacist Nazism, with Mafia et all as well---it's so disgusting that I have to be in the middle of such filth degenerates and have to be targeted like this without end--it is without end. They are so detestable it's endless disgust and hate by now--from one of them to the next there is literally almost no difference except that the Europigapes, the origin of fascism, is truly deadly violent and out to truly kill and rob and destroy America and take it over--with these stupid and ignoramus clown possee pieces of shit from Whorewood and the media waiting to get their welcome mansions in Europigapeland as their rewards. What a pile of shit it all is. Champaign, Illinois, is absolutely not exempt from this same pattern of stupidity and sickness. My step-mother who stole my house is a Francophile who speaks fluid French and her only objective is to live in France. Because she became the "handler" perpetually insulting and poisoning and drugging my step-father until his personality was unrecognizable to me after a few decades of her hate and poisoning, she was handed trips to Paris and talked endlessly about her "superiority" and how "stupid" "Americans" are. She grew up in something like a trailer PVC-coated home in Springfield, Illinois to a Methodist Preacher father and her family was completely lower-middle-class white conservative. Some of the actors attacking me come from similar backgrounds, but intermarried with Europigapes or the spawn of such and are now posing with pig snouts in air as being far, far "superior". They assume that Champaign is something as trashy and low as what they grew up around and are from (and really are behind the plastic surgery modifications and training in posturing as Nazi agents for the media).

--------------------

This attempt to write a few posts has taken me HOURS to get through--literally I have had to wait and fight to pound out every post and wait for hacking and freezing to stop and turn the computer on and off for over 3 hours to write the total of 3 pages worth of prose for these posts--

---------------

it's all so slowed down by hackers that just clicking on a page requires one minute for a page to appear. etc etc the interference has always made my writing impossible. In the middle of writing pages have literally popped up and froze the page, this has happened at least 6 times in the course of writing just a few paragraphs and my brain of course is being subsumed by electronic manipulation at the same time.

----------------------

**Correction to the post above: 30 minutes or so after having finally fought to post all these posts, to eat after a horrific detox that has lasted for 2 days so while in a toxic shock sleep state, unable to protect my head or body or hair, as the terrorists teleported me to stupid and sick skits because that truly is what they are behind all the posturing benevolence there is extreme malevolence--but this thing my step-father married back in around 1980--who wore hippie clothing but was a member of a fascist covert operation. I had no idea or clue whatsoever about any of it, and was drugged myself into a near stupor from interior hardening poisons combined with mind control drugs, that had been forced into my body, at that point, almost all my life (perhaps year #1 I was not poisoned). //She is not from Springfield, the "big city" capitol for Illinois. She is from Peoria, which is the home to Caterpillar, Inc--tractor factory now an international corporation. Peoria is a farming community. My brain is so blanked and the stress from the internet being turned on and off rapidly without end for 2 hours of struggling to type and think made it impossible for me to think clearly any longer as I fought to type out just a fraction of my ideas (less than 50% or lower). This woman, like the celebrities, has turned being involved in this pyramid Nazi/Mafia promotional organization into a self-proclaimed Europigape aristocratic inherent "superiority" from a "fake it until you make it" struggle into a posturing pig-sniffing-the-air daily acting performance. The stink of their foul lies hovers after the masks are pulled off when they let it all hang out in teleportation sadism under the approving ever-watchful surveillance cameras and "eye" of the Nazi/Mafia organization which keeps putting "elitist" mind programming into them, and "loser" programming into me and whomever else they don't want to see have a chance--at life, essentially. Most of the expletives who are now attacking me come from something akin to small-time and have intermarried or intermingled with lucre-dripping fascists who obtained their wealth from carnage, rape, robbery and genocide (now often euphemistically referred to as Austerity measures by banking). The famous and famously anti-Semitic black activist who just attacked me, along with the Jewish tv anchor who just attacked me who are "defending" both the black entertainers who hissed genocidal anti-Semitic "go to a concentration camp and die" scripts at me while Germans stood behind them smiling (now endlessly awarded year-after-year in the Nazi/Mafia monopoly) alongside now recently really threatening and two nights ago rapist Germans who are behaving in Nazi patterns with the full smiles of the bigot actors who have not stopped stealing ideas from me and having me brutalized, beaten, mutilated, parts of my body severed out, and then starring in movies which are derived from themes they stole from my rantings and writings and --I have stopped trying to create any written expressions other than to document this endless crime and criminality against me in this blog and my facebook page. They steal ideas they hack out of my thoughts and are torturing me now for what I am thinking--because I have stopped trying to write about them, and needing any excuse, they are now attacking me for what I am thinking, which they can hear like a broadcast from this cochlear technology "mind reading" misuse of funding and tech which is fully approved of to the degree that politicians are fully attacking me as well for not complying with every law being broken, every constitutional amendment broken in aims of creating a total surveillance Nazi/mafia world domination scheme with monopoly of every single thing only for them in a master-slave universe for all enterprises on the planet.. But....in reaction to me writing about the blacks and the Germans, I get the Jewish anchorman and the black activist working together to defend the German Nazi fascists who are promoting them all. All I have done to any of them is exactly zero. I clicked on their videos perhaps a few times because they have obtained already a monopoly on information and for any seeming "resistance" so one has no where else to look for any contradictory analysis or output anywhere. All has become completely monopolized, and the former underground news scenes appear to be dead or taken over and usurped by extreme fascist Nazi organizations. Certainly informants are operating and flooding any alternative news sources that are "underground" such as zines. The zine I worked for which had a very strong political bent--the manager was killed by "cancer" which I believe was more the product of a laboratory assassination chemical mix after the years of my own poisoning. Either way, I am writing this for posterity in case there is EVER anyone who may want another perspective to the singular point-of-view that is being sold off in a multi-faceted version of the same propaganda being sold in various flavors and skin colors and seeming racial affiliations. But this woman who really oppressed my step-father until he was unrecognizable to me after a few decades of her drugging him---he was a diabetic and had to be injected daily. He complained of headaches for many years when the mind control operation kicked in. His "disease" was easily disguised by diabetes but underneath it the mind control drugging alone was probably fatal to his kidneys which could not filter out the mess that was constantly being fed to him. Even if he was not outright poisoned the toxins in the mind control drugs were ample for being considered a slow murder operation. I am not an expert on this subject I only have seen the results. I am very sick every day from the poisoning which has continued in unbelievably concealed methods to keep me paralyzed by the shit you all applaud as your sleazy Nazi celebrities. But most of them come, on one side of their families or another, from what is termed "white trailer trash" and they intermingle once they become famous for portraying heroic middle class people in these crappy movies--all "fighting" for righteous causes based on a certain "middle class" morality--they mingle and intermarry with fascist Nazis who are absolute infiltrators of the United States--using these puppets and scumbags who are only interested in appearing as haute as possible--and all that has to be done is for the pig ape fascist Nazis to dangle a few gold-tinted parrot tidbits in front of them as rewards and then mansions and castles and private jets. The slew of these sleazy and foul parasitic users and liars is now the norm and not the exception from the endless line-up of crappy famous "leaders" of the destruction of America who have teleported me for over this past decade of me constantly saying NO--LEAVE ME ALONE LEAVE ME ALONE NO NO NO NO and they never stop. It is now me writing about how disgusting these people are, and the minorities who are "fighting" against the same injustice I am writing of are attacking me because they consider it a threat to the deceptions that have put them in the frontline position they have been kept in--and any questioning of them is now at the point of murder--complete fascist style. This is what America has turned into. 

====================

The only conclusion I have come to, and I am not alone in this, is that the entire gamut of American power positioning is a fully controlled Nazi/Mafia operation using a slow distillation of deception in order to be part of a global 4th Reich. When so many politicians in the U.S. Senate, one former U.S. President who rose to power the month he began teleporting me after losing all the earlier primary campaigns, nearly losing the entire prospect, then being catapulted into this most powerful position after beating and raping me in front of the blonde woman who stole all my writings about domestic violence which she and her famous "A-list" celebrity boyfriend-turned-husband inflicted upon me (and now his daughter is as violent and disgusting, with her French model mother behind it all, with movie deals for her and all the rest involved in this one family unit)--but, besides just Senators on both sides of the Aisle, then there's House of Rep politicians, and a former Secretary of State (a "feminist" whose racism precedes her "feminism" to a huge degree) and her husband also a former U.S. President, and then the current Vice President of the U.S. getting involved as her daughter is now a Paris fashion celebrity model (for being the daughter of....and a participant in the 4th Reich Nazi model--she of course claims to be "jewish" or half Jewish but truly could not give a damn, obviously).

And on and on. When so many of high rank are involved, with the Senator of S. Carolina coming at me with KKK/Nazi death threats as his introduction and then demanding that I go to S. Carolina to have a baby with him and his family which was oppressive from the very first 10 minutes of the 15 minutes I was teleported to this family unit which was expecting a huge deal of $$$ and power out of this contrived arrangement. And then the Senator who had run for President out of Texas threatening to rape me. Then the two "Democrat" candidates for U.S. President, one thrusting her filthy vagina into my face when I called her an Aunt Jemima for her years of stealing my concepts for her own movie starring roles, hugging the Nazi-spewing hate celebrities who are half white trash America intermixed with trashy white Europigape Nazis whose wealth is derived from the Holocaust and other such genocidal exploits--hugging them, and endless talk shows about her compassion and money doled out for her "humanitarian" concerns, concerned, she hissed at me, that "black girls should have a chance" so she tortured me so "black girls" can have a chance. The black girl who got a chance from her violence towards me which has still been ongoing, with another spate of black rappers and a famous activist or two endlessly threatening and abusing me because I said this concerning the Nazi inclusion of this famous black woman who has not stopped having her black caucus endlessly threatening me after the white Germans (especially when Germans rape and threaten to kill me, the blacks are there like shit on flies or flies on shit--whichever)--my years of experiencing black americans at the barracks in Stuttgart has shown me how absolutely enthralled blacks are that Germans play a very nice game of deception which the blacks devour like it is a reality: that they are beloved by Germans. The psychopathy of the Germans has been utterly swallowed by the blacks who place Americans into racist roles but certainly not the wonderfully smiling Nazis. As long as the Nazis tell the blacks to viciously attack the "jew" which is supposed to be me, alongside the "Jew" who is an open adherent of the religion and the race (which I am not and have always been shunned by that group) but...the sickness is a twisted labyrinth of unbelievable complexity in lies and twisted acceptance of those lies materializing into fascist behavior by blacks and Jews (and Asians and Latinos) towards me. 
----------
But when so many are involved, and when the Republicans state that the Democrats are "Socialist" and have just passed an act in the House claiming that the U.S. will reject Socialism, but the Republican "Freedom" Caucus openly accepts Neo-Nazi groups, and the Nazis were actually Socialist---
and I experience lying deception after lying deception in this most unpublicized sickness that has enveloped me and my life, I can only state that the thrust of the U.S. Government is Nazi fascism coming from the Right, and Socialism on the Left, and inbetween there is only mind control programming and propaganda against both sides but equaling a total inclusion into a Nazi/Socialist State. The gradual decline of "Democracy" and by the very people claiming to be it's pundits--such as Raskin the eager participant in fascist racist anti-Semitism aimed at me, who is not of the Jewish religion or the diaspora, not involved in either in any way--but Raskin is! Oh yes, and what an act he and all of these "minority" pundits fighting for "Democracy" really are for this fascist overtake. They obtain fame and endless monopoly on the lead role of being played as the righteous advocates for the fight against Nazism and fascism. They are some of it's most furious advocates in the private pyramid scheme of promotion being foisted upon me--for attacking me with death threats, poisoning, rape and violence non-stop literally every single day and night on and on for over a decade; just with the teleportation alone. Otherwise decades of stalking and poisoning and murder attempts from the post-Vietnam War-era years when my step-father fought to protect white Nazi males from having to fight for their country, leaving it to the blacks and minorities who are now attacking me for a promotion into higher standing with the white fascist groups which don't want to have to fight to protect anything but their own suburbs against people like me and the blacks who are protecting them from moving into their neighborhoods or being able to compete and win without having to grovel as deferential mind-programmed slaves beforehand. My fathers both were groveling to the Nazis and got to live in the suburbs and in very expensive housing (my Yale-educated biological father) but could only compete as long as he was married with Nazi white trashy women, coming from lower middle classes, who stole all they could and poisoned my father(s) to death slowly and insulted and made anti-Semitic jokes and were handed so much money for it and stole all inheritance from me and it's all been fully supported with poisons, drugs and technology by the U.S. Government for so many decades.

--------
Now, I would like to stop writing these posts because first the expletives are torturing me to get me to write, then they torture me for having written. Can someone just finally please stop this sickness being forced upon me and these psycho creeps attacking me? Is there nothing of humanity left in the U.S. culture or it's government any longer, was there ever anything of that variety for "minorities" such as "Jews" in the U.S.? There has almost never been that in Europigapeland and it's sickening that this fascist Nazism has been so fully embraced by the U.S. and it's government. Of course decades of killing off anyone opposed has done much to foster this disgusting disgrace upon the U.S. and it's obvious decline. It's about to break economically, racially it's a fascist genocidal sickness that the people I have just referred to have only helped to bring into fruition, whether they want to admit to it or not-they undoubtedly truly do not care they are capitalizing on the positions they obtain huge swaths of land and power and money out of the deceptions they pose. They back every death threat and rape the white Nazis inflict upon me and when I call them names for it, more of their "friends" come to violently threaten and attack me. When they can't use logic or mental manipulation to try to break my determination because they are ultimately kind of stupid on a personal level intellectually--they can only resort to drugging, mind control and violence. Essentially, that equates to "might equals right" and that is fascism. That is what the "Left" adheres to. The Right just comes out directly with death threats and uses of poisoning and drugs and death squads. If the country collapses, which some on the "Right" are trying to achieve outright along with armed Martial Law and a complete break with law, then real death squads will roam the streets and the blacks and minorities who have helped to bring this all into fruition will be laughing at their orgy parties while the people who sent them money in charity drives will be dying like flies (murdered in the streets and in their homes for the fascist Nazi/Mafia take-over).

I don't want to write any longer on this subject, so can anyone ever stop this terror campaign against me it's gone on and on literally every single day for over a decade in this 24/7 manner. Can't a nyone ever stop this ever?

----------

20 minutes later, after having unplugged the internet and then remembering I have to include this; Yet another point that came back to my memory because I was struggling so hard to fight to type and think while fighting to think and type out the last few small pairs of paragraphs: The "Left" and "Right" in America, is now a struggle between "Nazi/authoritarianism" and "Socialism/radical liberal/woke"

The death squad surveillance teams who are being funded by both "sides" of the system that has completely already obliterated the U.S. Constitution when it comes to microchip implants, racism, and surveillance---in my situation--this system originates or at least was in full practice in former Socialist and Communist States. It was implemented with great death squad success under Stalin. It was carried to countries in the former Soviet bloc behind the Iron Curtain. It was carried over to Germany and probably was an offshoot of the Gestapo under Hitler. It was fully in effect in the U.S. in good old Champaign before I was born. It was ongoing but at a much lesser level of murderous violence as I was growing up because my step-father had a dominant position as an anti-Government protester, mostly so white supremacist middle class and upper class males with their Nazi cheerleader females would not have to actually risk their lives in defending the corporate interests of war or for any other reason. The absolute hate being directed at me, and at my step-father, which bowed my family down to the ground of groveling for acceptance, with me being microchipped I was always slated for being a sacrifice so my family could obtain acceptance into more affluent American suburbs instead of being restricted. They have had to intermarry with members of the Nazi party, some of these are Latino, Italian-American and blondish but bigots all and all following the same protocols of the elders of fascism. I had no idea that this was expected of me as I was intended to be a perpetual rape victim while sleeping and unconscious or drugged and into a false narrative of mind control subliminals and brain-mapping tech to excite sexuality that I was "in love"
 with ugly putrid and rotten men--some young but really old at heart. for ultimate parasitic consumption by these loveless filthy energy-sucking creeps who were handed lead roles for their involvement in this "experiment".
---------
I have been trying to not write for months and years but once I determine to stop, the tortures become deadly and I must write in order to try to get them to stop or cease at least for enough time for me to heal as they are truly murdering me with torture every day I must write and beg for it to stop. this is of course sexually exciting for most of the people reading this, which is of course also why this system is so popular. With all the willing skanks and whores you all have created with your pornographic media and entertainment programming, to get someone who hates you to respond with love is something you just can't get enough of. The loveless and ugly hateful scumbags who attack me so they can suck my life force out of me through sexual abuse and violence are just empty and meaningless whores and their females are the same kind of sick scum and whorish nothingness, glamorized by plastic surgery and endless money and promotional mind brainwashing by the modeling industry to promote only their image as being "beautiful". With me, by now, most of my hair has been destroyed so I'm mostly balding, my body is covered with scars from nightly attacks on my body while I'm teleported and unconscious and I have no money and no future even after having spent SIX YEARS studying for a graduate degree. I have spent the last decade trying to detox from poison that is continuously being put into my body in various deadly covert ways. If I try to stop writing, which they threaten my life to stop, they then begin electronic torture, and violence and things going on which are unbearable and often life-threatening until I do write. They get awarded for causing distress and trauma and they never stop. 


No comments:

Post a Comment