Monday, February 20, 2023

Why I am always shocked when I am exposed to our current leadership on both sides and all sides and the entertainers who sell the paradigm of hate which is funding the debacle of the deterioration of the State: I am always shocked because I had assumed that a slight thin fragment of a society capable of discussion and cooperation with a basis in humanitarian belief was still a feasible concept that some people adhere to. I find this to be absolutely gone with the peeps who are terrorizing and attacking me. They are trained in speeches but hold no personal concept of moral compassion whatsoever. Notice even in the discussion below, from 1995, the difference in how this same subject is broached to the public as opposed to the yelling and contentious hate for each opposing side of the "aisle" and the lack-luster meaningless of the entertainment system which seeks to obliterate any kind of conceptual analysis in the mind-numbed public; operating as such as an arm of the government.

 "Firing Line with William F. Buckley, Jr.: Should We Privatize The Welfare State, Pt. 1". Firing Line. July 4, 2019/Episode S1043/Recorded on April 4, 1995.



----------------------------------------

This "roundtable" debate over how or whether welfare ("entitlements" as we call it now) should become privatized (one of our current debates in the US) with William F. Buckley, Jr. was aired in 1995. The very same set of sentences that were uttered below by a representative of The United States Catholic Church by Sharon Daly, were probably deemed "conservative" at that time. The very same set of sentences put in exactly the same way now for any debate on this topic would be called "radical liberal" or "Socialist" and a tenuous tense response would be her reception if she were put into the fray of today's debate over the same topic. At "best" her view, based on her years of experience dealing with "welfare" recipients at the local "ground" level of charity, would be termed and labeled as "Progressive" but still under the rubric of "radical liberal" in point of view. Dismissed as such by those who want formidable responses to severe cuts in life-support for those who are not "bad" but just not able to survive in what I know to be a highly classist and racist society (describing America in those terms is also called "radical liberal" and fanatical almost--however, I am stuck in my current predicament due to extreme racist hate and sexist violence used on a political violence scale of injustice that is of a universal steady state. Forced into the Welfare State by a slate from The State I know that calling the actual reality for what it is, during our strenuously violent backlash to compassion on the part of how the State deals with income disparities---what had been a point of debate is now listed under some derogatory term associated with fanatical and undesirable when such concepts were "acceptable" when clarified almost 30 years ago by those working in charitable "conservative" organizations.
--------
In reading this post for the 2nd time, I had to rewrite most of it, and it's completely haywire due to hacking deletions and rewrites by terrorists endlessly hacking/destroying all I attempt to write.
----------
The issues being brought here are concepts that I do not hear mentioned today in political debate. The emphasis that was focused upon was on the receiver of welfare--those in need. Issues of income disparity within the culture were put into focus. The issues now are relegated to either Bernie Sanders making angry speeches to a complacent political body which steadfastly wants to cut funding while at the same time cutting abortion services. If the Catholic representative were able to speak now in front of Congress, I believe she would once more emphasize that women and children are the main recipients of welfare. Why cut abortion services and increase that particular problem, while also cutting services for children in need, cutting health care endlessly, and then expecting people to survive somehow while giving tax breaks to the wealthy? I hear almost no mention of morality in any debate as there is in the 1995 discussion above, held by politicians, people involved in local, state and government politics--and the issues that are openly discussed now revolve only around the financial possibilities of how to continuously fund an endless war machine and billions of dollars for "necessary" war efforts to stabilize "Democracy" around the planet.
-------
It's interesting how the debate has changed almost completely in the last 30 years. What I hear in the discussion below, including how the most great William F. Buckley would not allow for screaming angry yelling as one tries to yell over the viewpoint of the opposing side--Buckley never allowed that to happen, as is so often the case in our most contentious debate system where yelling and interrupting the "opposition" with hate directed at "Democrats" or Republicans" is the norm. I never hear any mention of political parties in this discussion, whatsoever. The country is more united and more humane and now it's like on a teetering edge of explosion with hate and threats resounding in the halls of congress and in society. Homelessness abounds like a plague. Billions of dollars endlessly being poured into sending weapons, tanks and ballistic missiles for wars in other countries and for "defense".
===============
-----------------------
"I work for a 2,000 year-old organization that knows that 'bad behavior'--sex out of wedlock and other forms of bad behavior are not concentrated among poor people....We've been trying to get people to do right for 2,000 years...you can ask people to behave, to not have sex out of wedlock...you can ask the women to not have sex out of wedlock and get a job...but the jobs have to be there. The schools have to be there. The childcare has to be there. And that's what we haven't been talking about here. No one has said a word about the availability of child care. Most people on welfare are mothers and children. How are we going to get those women into the workforce and self-supporting if there's no place to send their children?"--Sharon Daly, Deputy to the President of Social Policy of Catholic Charities.

==================================

=----------------
....and this (the Pink Floyd excerpts from The Wall /movie below) is representative of what I see, experience and must deal with as a target every single day and night while being teleported to famous H-wood celebrities and the leadership that is leading everyone into what I only thought was a cool, subculture movie theme about the slow regression into fascism that "might" happen,  back in the 80's as I watched it as a form of entertainment, thinking it was just a political commentary about the Reagan/Thatcher generation (aka "Yuppie" which appears to now be fiscally fascist fanatical f-er's in a federation of mind f-ery). Lacking all empathy and compassion, they must necessarily torture me in order to obtain the conceptual ideas of compassion in which to make their celluloid products to the populace which is now engrossed, en masse, in witch-hunting me for having such concepts in the first place instead of going with their pogram of self-annihilation through their mass murder machinery without protest or resistance...*please note that by now I am resorting to cursing as my brain is under severe brain-altering attack for attempting to elucidate on this topic, now unable to find adequate wording except to curse--the hacking disruptions are non-stop, writing is nearly impossible as I must struggle to fight deletions while I am typing and I am resorting to cursing as my brain is being blocked from cognitive analysis---the computer is constantly being blocked so any click or attempt to use functions means waiting for the spinning of the cursor to stop and the WiFi is continuously being turned off while I am in the middle of doing anything--this happens at least once every ten minutes or so...etc it's non-stop obstruction. I begin to curse as my capability to express myself is lowered artificially and also the frustration and injustice is a tension factor affecting how the technology is working to eradicate my ability to write analytically.

==========================

"In The Flesh--Pink Floyd--The Wall--4K Remastered". Pink Floyd4K. June 6, 2021.


"Run Like Hell--Pink Floyd--The Wall--4K Remastered". Pink Floyd4k. January 8, 2022.




"Waiting For The Worms--Pink Floyd--The Wall--4K Remastered". PinkFloyd4K. January 8, 2022.


***Hackers are now constantly blocking the WiFi, literally moving the cursor when I am clicking on a function--making the keyboard skip letters so spaces are put in words constantly while I am typing, the interruptions are so constant. My brain is affected so I can't think except to sort of curse and write in a lamentable tone instead of analyzing with a higher level of vocabulary and thought process. This is part of the fascist over-take of intellectualism, in addition to the global and seamless block of my every attempt to function in society which is met by silence from any conceivable "opposition" which means that the planet is currently already operating in a fascist system. But I keep trying as opposed to waiting for the worms while thinking I'm floating in a sea of blissful ignorance---watching tv and all the movies about murder and sexual orgiastic revelry and "fashion" and fake promises of political concern about humanity by the same actors who are being funded by fascist mind control operative controllers.

----------------------

...to continue on the Pink Floyd/The Wall thread---the empty spaces between the left and right hemispheres results in a sexual titillation of carnage coupled with mass materialistic consumption of flesh and the earth as we feed the planet bleeds. (this is more in a semi-late-night reverie of metaphor)--But here's to The Wall. I did not necessarily equate The Wall with Reagan but of that era of deregulation which I thought would result in the opening of the flood gates of excess. What I experience in teleportation is social engineering towards fascism in the guise of strings attached to material promise of endless luxury to those who partake of the hate crime behavior towards me, as a symbol by now I am attacked with disregard for whom I actually am as a person I am now only a symbol and it's near impossible to get these puppets to stop trying to attach their strings to me in the frames they are framing me into. But this video, from that same movie, is tied to the spaces between the Left and Right hemisphere--otherwise known as the brain---. Resulting in fascism and Nazism, which I think the US is currently tipping towards obviously it is. The prescience of this movie The Wall is actually not of a psychic variety but more of common sense. In this sense I was referring to the Reagan deregulation and Trickle-down theory of economics which Thatcher cooperated in. Now I await the videos hacked into my youtube relating to economics and this trend of deregulation and the dismantling of compassionate politics and uniting of parties into a strong country and sense of self. (this is meandering a bit, it's very late, and while writing pages are popping up as hackers just keep frantically putting stuff on my internet and blocking the keyboard. When I write of how my cognitive capabilities are being dismantled as well, I refer to the MICROCHIP implant that must have been installed into my brain, plus the remote brain-altering technologies plus the drugging plus the stress and duress of non-stop hate and torture and violence perpetually aimed at me, on all sides, every day and night, without end, for more than a decade by now.*** I submit this Pink Floyd video because it ties in with the state-sponsored rape torture and mutilation contract out on me, where celebrities and politicians alike say that I "deserve" to be raped and beaten and torrtured and poisoned and mutilated because I didn't allow fascist Nazi bigots whom they represent to rape and poison me to death without resistance while stealing ideas from me so as to represent themselves as being creative or compassionate or having original ideas or being intellectual whatsoever. I see this video and the rape they all completely support that has been like a revolving hate crime upon me ans watch this video and all the things that are buying their complicity and the prmise of more and more and more which they are addicted to as the planet is dying from their excess on a mass scale--

"Pink Floyd--Empty Spaces--What Shall We Do Now?". AlidavidKhF. February 21, 2021.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet one more white piece of clothing flicked with black permanently-staining ink while I hung it outside to air because of the stinking fungus stench they spray on my clothing which hangs on a clothing rod outside of the enclosed cupboards for hanging clothing, which are sealed but the clothing sprayed with stench so awful that nothing gets it out and I must hang clothing up in my room and have it on my furnitue in order to have anything to necessary-clean after wearing, and then once more after having cleaned I must clean again to get the stench they spray on all clothing while I am in this room or outside of it; doesn't matter the mechanical arms are used continuously. The dress,, white off-white actually had no stains was "used" but new---a large stain sprayed within the last hour after hanging it on a rack outside---bleach, baking soda scrubbing and scrubbing the stain doesn't even diminish. It's black and then they also put a white blot on the fabric so it's just disgusting and looks like a rag. Nothing will get the stains out must throw away or put in the huge overflowing pile of clothing that has been ruined for years which I use to clean the stench they spray on the furniture, floor and walls . then all morning from 6 a.m. until 1 p.m so sick from shitting out/detoxing black and brown stinking hard poisons slowly breaking off into little pieces, enlarging around 60 times the compressed size to emit horrific poisons into my endocrine system, liver, kidneys and blood stream. Both hardening poison chemicals and mind control drugs all congealed, compressed into my body for probably 30 years or longer. Two hours of the Latino sick filth violent gang land crap who under instruction from your hero trash shitalina and ugly arnold with whatever dirty scum were in the rows of chairs facing me to yell abuse give subliminal instruction to the brown and black nazi minions to inflict disgusting violence under their orders but they appear calm, composed and silently smirking in delight watching as the dumb dirty filth black and brown death squad operatives out of caliwhornia do the bidding of their dirty europigape scum nazi partners. Dirty shitalina has completely sold off america to english overtake and only identifies as a death squad nazi operative. The germans raping me are her favorite they shower her this filth t rash stupid ape rat parasite with so much money and adoration because she is welcoming them into destroy america from within. Raping me makes her "elevated" as she uses my ideas without end. Stupid ugly arnold abuses me almost to death to obtain ideas and now i's samuel jackson participating as well. Two more hours this morning. I was so ill from shitting out the stinking poison they put in for years and years (the bulk of them, shitalina her entire shit parasite life through her filthy parents who partnered with mine in the mid-1970's--my family of course getting almost noting out of the deal this group of stupid ape shit trash getting multi-millions and endless glorification for it). It's unbelievable to me that this is 17 years of me writing about famous shit put into power and their political correlatives inflicting demonic sick torture rape and mutilation uon me so they can steal ideas without a flinch response whatsoever from anybody. It takes trump having proven that this system is destroying people like me for congress to continue their path of allowing this to go on and on--obviously that is their goal for many more people besides me. Still, the stupid ape shit like the latino ugly sick crap and rancid rotten jackson with the trio of german ape filth rat whoredom, who in the 1980's played in these films by fassbinder and now 46 years later in desperation and utter violence have not done anyting but perhaps one sang in some parisian nightclubs her rancid performances, a bit entertaining nothing as great as many american artists of yore but the nazification of germany has reduced them to just ennui nothingness in my opinion they have no :"supreior" media scene in my opinion but I don't watch many of the festival movies coming out of there but what I do see (free on free streaming) is trite and endless fixated on nazis and violent power-over themes and death and murder and stupid comedies. The same shit being propounded into the criminally-programmed americans who conflate the political landscape with a blockbuster criminal get out of jail and commit more crime so they can all profit off it movie plot---the more criminal the leaders are, the more slsezy the more they resemble the filth and crap out of whorewood scum nazi movies and that programming and the actual stupid sick scum coming out of that cesspool of stupidity and ugly sick criminal violent sexual debauchery and stinking psychological filth--any intellectual endeavors prove to be pointless compared to what they actually do for their lead roles. However I am ranting by now. Hacking to the keyboard so I can barely type. another day of my olife sucked out so some shit group of fucks can feed hormonally off it and get lead roles while my next white light coloried piece of clothing which was pristine one hour ago was ruined. I had earlier been able to clean the stains off so they increased the staining properties of what they are flicking onto my clothing so it is ruined. they cut a slice into my shoulder while I slept last night. Of course I felt nothing my brain rendered blank in a comatose brain microchip implant unconscious state without sensation of being harmed. ///This was a "light" day probably the lightest in terms of abuse for maybe over 2 years.

  And all those desperate and ugly sleazy has-beens, the german shit rat group and ugly sick rancid arnold ugly shitnigger and rotten jackso...