Thursday, February 23, 2023

Jason Binn, icon of the former 90's South Beach/Ocean Drive driving force of fashion and culture-- sort of followed me late one night, around 10 pm (or, in South Beach terms, that is actually very early, something like wake-up time for some): as I walked up Washington Avenue one night when I first began selling cigars. This was at the intersection of the notoriously dim area of Lincoln Road and Washington ave back in the mid 90's--so it was dimly lit, mostly latino and "alternative" subculture and not the "haute" area that it now is--meaning all the brown and black are mostly gone and all the mom & pop restaurants are gone and Jason Binn appears to have been taken over as well--his formerly most incredible magazine that EVERYONE waited in anticipation to read every month has been taken over by the blase mediocrity of some Europigape blonde fascist group so the magazine is mostly null and meaningless--as they are



****Nota Bene (written 2/28): I had to discover a different photo of Binn alongside Maher than the previous copy taken from Facebook. The photo I posted had been deleted. I suspect either of the two above, or both, want "nothing" to do with any recognition by me, and claim they have no awareness of who I am. Although Maher stole content from my writing, literally verbatim, and Binn was part of the stalking and terror operation albeit only peripherally. Undoubtedly will claim they know nothing about me but they deleted the photo--or someone did. This has never happened before so obviously it was done deliberately--I mean photos being deleted on my blog.
 


Seeing his very recent photo now on Facebook, it is Interesting that Jason Binn is so well-kept at this point and appears almost exactly as he was when I sold cigars in his vicinity back in the 90's --people of wealth can reverse time so well with plastic surgery---I lived across the street from (Ocean Drive Magazine hdqtrs, likewise across the street from where I lived and sold cigars in addition to going up and down Ocean Drive proper). I sort of brushed past Binn a few more times and he always had a very pleasant demeanor about him with a fast NY pace and positivity; his physical and personal presence is powerful, just what he exudes. I recall sitting in a small French restaurant with an Italian man and his model du noir (every night a different arm candy) and they were dishing out the subtle sarcasm under the protocols of this stalking hate situation endless reverberating around me. Jason Binn walked into the restaurant and some French prick pig ape made a loud comment about how Jason Binn was a "Jew" and hissed the word "Jew" with absolute furious hate, and the restaurant was silent. Binn hesitated as everyone (all the French pig scum pieces of shit, sitting on every chair in this tiny restaurant) stared and glared as the tension arose. Binn rushed out of the restaurant almost terrified as the hate and near violent energy began to swell.


Binn is one of the most successful media tycoons in the USA and undoubtedly is worth all the Europigape pieces of shit who were at that restaurant, combined. His talent includes having created Ocean Drive Magazine when it was interesting and of titillation every month to obtain---

just a little more on how much I finally find detestation at the Nazi pig ape shit mentality that most of you attacking me have imbibed into your likewise expletive lack of personality, style and fashion sense--which you can only imitate upon approval of your Europigape fascist shit controllers who pull your numb and dumb strings mentally every moment you are alive.

-------------------
Excerpt from Facebook:

"Jason Binn
January 21 (2023)
·
No one ever said you were shy or timid even when it comes to your own birthday @BillMaher. Happy Birthday brother aka Mr. Real Time! From the day we met and became friend I have always loved that wicked mind of yours that never ever turns off!!!!!
Thanks for always keeping me on my toes."

===================

"Tommy Pooch: The Early Days on Miami Beach". MiamiPopMedia. March 21, 2013.


Another "big" player at that time was Tommy Pooch--soon to be replaced also by Europigape fascist Nazis who made hostile takeovers of his invention clubs and themes--a vicious rat race now seemingly overtaken completely by the 4th Reich. It is violent and dangerous for me to be there now with all the fascists, whereas back when SoBe was called "The heyday" and the fashion center (which is now lost because the 4th Reich is actually a sodden soggy parasitic group which only steals and robs and then makes everything fresh and original into a meaningless half life)--but---Tommy Pooch didn't just follow me around but trailed me to get this contract out on me. he was at least funny and jocular rather than the outright hate remarks of anti-Semitic hate that the Europigs make who have taken all over--many of whom operate in tandem with the American celebrities and politicos on H-wood--who likewise have turned into vicious Nazi spewing hate machines of filth and rape and ugliness and meaninglessness--trained by Europigape Nazis to replicate this 4th Reich takeover of the US. Remembering the days when South Beach had a true spirit rather than a glossy replication of the style that created the entire place-taken over now. Pooch makes a comment about how Jason Binn's Ocean Drive was one of the driving forces on South Beach back in the real days of that place--(now it's dead but a zombie replication of the former style and energy, degraded). BTW: this interview was conducted at the famous News Cafe, which is on 8th and Ocean Drive. I lived 3 blocks from this joint and walked past it every day. I was "friends' with some Columbians who lived above the cafe with a balcony and view of Ocean drive at this most prestigious and beautiful spot. I ate and hung out at this cafe quite a few times (the food was not so great but it had a bar area that was cozy) and it is or was a very pleasant place. Ah, all these sweet moments of reliving briefly the memories.

---------------

Of course, Miami has all the art fairs, the festivals, the electronic music festivals, etc the major businesses and retail and clubs---but when I see the atmosphere it looks like a Nazi-themed landscape of "haute" mediocrity lacking personality, even though there is variation it's all based on the same theme. The unique quality I recall appears gone. The last time I was in Miami was 2008 or so, just before Obama was elected. It had lost the fresh quality of surprise and good-naturedness that I was so thrilled about and loved that place. Now I have to run for my life from abuser nazis and their endless minions of all races attacking me extremely viciously. They have taken it all over, with Europigapes at the helm of this sinking ship which is like a luxury cruiser heading into the tip of an iceberg on the sea of excess and squandered caution. But, perhaps I just don't like the change, and there are people and things I may like--but it's very doubtful because the Nazi campaign to eliminate people who used to provide a very unique flair--murders, kicking people out, etc, the usual Nazi campaign of covert elimination--has been ongoing. Many of the openly anti-Semitic haters from H-wood go to South Beach and own and create businesses while the former people who made it a very nice and unique and interesting place have had to flee likewise--like Jason Binn, who has probably a pr esence there still but it's not like the power he used to wield in that area. I took over a house owned by Click Models and they had been kicked out by nazis because they are Jewish. This is no conflagration of just because it's "happening to me" explanation I am making here with a sardonic hate tone in my every sentence. It is why I loathe seeing more of this happening in LA iwth these celebrities and I am fighting to not allow it to happen again stemming from that propaganda place of media absorption. How I wish my thoughts were not deemed "crazy" and improbable because I have lived through it already, I am living through itt going on in PHuket and I'm damn goddamn sick and tired of it. That is another reason why I fight and you are killing me for not helping you to ruin yet another place with your fascist affiliation with Nazi infiltrators of the US.

---------------
In his former incarnation, Tommy "Pooch" was Tommy Pucci, but then he changed his identity to "Pooch" and now he's listed under "Puccio". I hope he has resolved his search for identity by now after two name changes***.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...