Thursday, February 23, 2023

Jason Binn, icon of the former 90's South Beach/Ocean Drive driving force of fashion and culture-- sort of followed me late one night, around 10 pm (or, in South Beach terms, that is actually very early, something like wake-up time for some): as I walked up Washington Avenue one night when I first began selling cigars. This was at the intersection of the notoriously dim area of Lincoln Road and Washington ave back in the mid 90's--so it was dimly lit, mostly latino and "alternative" subculture and not the "haute" area that it now is--meaning all the brown and black are mostly gone and all the mom & pop restaurants are gone and Jason Binn appears to have been taken over as well--his formerly most incredible magazine that EVERYONE waited in anticipation to read every month has been taken over by the blase mediocrity of some Europigape blonde fascist group so the magazine is mostly null and meaningless--as they are



****Nota Bene (written 2/28): I had to discover a different photo of Binn alongside Maher than the previous copy taken from Facebook. The photo I posted had been deleted. I suspect either of the two above, or both, want "nothing" to do with any recognition by me, and claim they have no awareness of who I am. Although Maher stole content from my writing, literally verbatim, and Binn was part of the stalking and terror operation albeit only peripherally. Undoubtedly will claim they know nothing about me but they deleted the photo--or someone did. This has never happened before so obviously it was done deliberately--I mean photos being deleted on my blog.
 


Seeing his very recent photo now on Facebook, it is Interesting that Jason Binn is so well-kept at this point and appears almost exactly as he was when I sold cigars in his vicinity back in the 90's --people of wealth can reverse time so well with plastic surgery---I lived across the street from (Ocean Drive Magazine hdqtrs, likewise across the street from where I lived and sold cigars in addition to going up and down Ocean Drive proper). I sort of brushed past Binn a few more times and he always had a very pleasant demeanor about him with a fast NY pace and positivity; his physical and personal presence is powerful, just what he exudes. I recall sitting in a small French restaurant with an Italian man and his model du noir (every night a different arm candy) and they were dishing out the subtle sarcasm under the protocols of this stalking hate situation endless reverberating around me. Jason Binn walked into the restaurant and some French prick pig ape made a loud comment about how Jason Binn was a "Jew" and hissed the word "Jew" with absolute furious hate, and the restaurant was silent. Binn hesitated as everyone (all the French pig scum pieces of shit, sitting on every chair in this tiny restaurant) stared and glared as the tension arose. Binn rushed out of the restaurant almost terrified as the hate and near violent energy began to swell.


Binn is one of the most successful media tycoons in the USA and undoubtedly is worth all the Europigape pieces of shit who were at that restaurant, combined. His talent includes having created Ocean Drive Magazine when it was interesting and of titillation every month to obtain---

just a little more on how much I finally find detestation at the Nazi pig ape shit mentality that most of you attacking me have imbibed into your likewise expletive lack of personality, style and fashion sense--which you can only imitate upon approval of your Europigape fascist shit controllers who pull your numb and dumb strings mentally every moment you are alive.

-------------------
Excerpt from Facebook:

"Jason Binn
January 21 (2023)
·
No one ever said you were shy or timid even when it comes to your own birthday @BillMaher. Happy Birthday brother aka Mr. Real Time! From the day we met and became friend I have always loved that wicked mind of yours that never ever turns off!!!!!
Thanks for always keeping me on my toes."

===================

"Tommy Pooch: The Early Days on Miami Beach". MiamiPopMedia. March 21, 2013.


Another "big" player at that time was Tommy Pooch--soon to be replaced also by Europigape fascist Nazis who made hostile takeovers of his invention clubs and themes--a vicious rat race now seemingly overtaken completely by the 4th Reich. It is violent and dangerous for me to be there now with all the fascists, whereas back when SoBe was called "The heyday" and the fashion center (which is now lost because the 4th Reich is actually a sodden soggy parasitic group which only steals and robs and then makes everything fresh and original into a meaningless half life)--but---Tommy Pooch didn't just follow me around but trailed me to get this contract out on me. he was at least funny and jocular rather than the outright hate remarks of anti-Semitic hate that the Europigs make who have taken all over--many of whom operate in tandem with the American celebrities and politicos on H-wood--who likewise have turned into vicious Nazi spewing hate machines of filth and rape and ugliness and meaninglessness--trained by Europigape Nazis to replicate this 4th Reich takeover of the US. Remembering the days when South Beach had a true spirit rather than a glossy replication of the style that created the entire place-taken over now. Pooch makes a comment about how Jason Binn's Ocean Drive was one of the driving forces on South Beach back in the real days of that place--(now it's dead but a zombie replication of the former style and energy, degraded). BTW: this interview was conducted at the famous News Cafe, which is on 8th and Ocean Drive. I lived 3 blocks from this joint and walked past it every day. I was "friends' with some Columbians who lived above the cafe with a balcony and view of Ocean drive at this most prestigious and beautiful spot. I ate and hung out at this cafe quite a few times (the food was not so great but it had a bar area that was cozy) and it is or was a very pleasant place. Ah, all these sweet moments of reliving briefly the memories.

---------------

Of course, Miami has all the art fairs, the festivals, the electronic music festivals, etc the major businesses and retail and clubs---but when I see the atmosphere it looks like a Nazi-themed landscape of "haute" mediocrity lacking personality, even though there is variation it's all based on the same theme. The unique quality I recall appears gone. The last time I was in Miami was 2008 or so, just before Obama was elected. It had lost the fresh quality of surprise and good-naturedness that I was so thrilled about and loved that place. Now I have to run for my life from abuser nazis and their endless minions of all races attacking me extremely viciously. They have taken it all over, with Europigapes at the helm of this sinking ship which is like a luxury cruiser heading into the tip of an iceberg on the sea of excess and squandered caution. But, perhaps I just don't like the change, and there are people and things I may like--but it's very doubtful because the Nazi campaign to eliminate people who used to provide a very unique flair--murders, kicking people out, etc, the usual Nazi campaign of covert elimination--has been ongoing. Many of the openly anti-Semitic haters from H-wood go to South Beach and own and create businesses while the former people who made it a very nice and unique and interesting place have had to flee likewise--like Jason Binn, who has probably a pr esence there still but it's not like the power he used to wield in that area. I took over a house owned by Click Models and they had been kicked out by nazis because they are Jewish. This is no conflagration of just because it's "happening to me" explanation I am making here with a sardonic hate tone in my every sentence. It is why I loathe seeing more of this happening in LA iwth these celebrities and I am fighting to not allow it to happen again stemming from that propaganda place of media absorption. How I wish my thoughts were not deemed "crazy" and improbable because I have lived through it already, I am living through itt going on in PHuket and I'm damn goddamn sick and tired of it. That is another reason why I fight and you are killing me for not helping you to ruin yet another place with your fascist affiliation with Nazi infiltrators of the US.

---------------
In his former incarnation, Tommy "Pooch" was Tommy Pucci, but then he changed his identity to "Pooch" and now he's listed under "Puccio". I hope he has resolved his search for identity by now after two name changes***.



No comments:

Post a Comment