Monday, February 27, 2023

Terrorist report: without a day's delay, the "liberal" Biden team of fascist Nazi media, political commentarists (news anchors) parasites came back, replacing the Republicans with their death threats, teleportation skits of murder, abuse, insults and ceaseless voice-to-skull attacks upon me for hours and hours, watching all I did so they could steal ideas if there are any left from over a decade of these parasites observing every single thing I do and commenting on them, stealing any and all ideas I either write or even think, and then having my home and body destroyed afterwards with hate and threats of murder and then actual slow poisoning and abuse combination to death.

 After years and years and years of them, I tried to get rid of them hoping that the leader of the Republicans would be as righteous as they claim in their speeches, but I got a condensed version of violence within a few days from Greene, who eagerly latched onto violence and torture alongside her Republican male mate in this caucus. 


Not wasting a single day of precious time for some other parasite to attack me, they brought in an actor alongside the usual, decade-long pair of pit and his wife--so revolting to me by now it's sickening to see them, almost literally. I tried to ignore them as they made comments about how ugly and old I am (they didn't state it directly, they had to make long-winded elaborate details about how my body is destroyed, how my gray hair from years of non-stop poisoning with stinking fluids inserteed into my vagina/bladder/ears, hair and food and sprayed on furniture, my drinking water, and everything else plus the 24/7 torture and violence with these technologies of endless hate and insults and torture--endless subliminals I can sometimes "hear" of "bitch" and "shut up" as I sit silently fighting daily to get hard poisons out of my body they all ensured were poured into my food and inserted into my body to keep me plastered in one place, semi-paralyzed and in agony as they torture and suck ideas out.


I am now under assault by one of the MSNBC anchors who "used to be Republican" but is now "against" Trump. Working now, assiduously with the team that put Trump into power, with his allies out of H-wood who have been promoted into the Oscars every single year since being handed this contract from the fascist Nazis out of Europ-a-land they are still operating with to mutually benefit in every way from this torture contract and covert murder operation upon me---this man who is a trained expert from years of having been a (lying) politician, now a lying MSNBC anchor, replete with his black "victim" of racism who virulently attacked me in teleportation while the white Nazi supremacists were putting death skits in my deep sleep state. Ostensibly fully supporting racism against me because as part of the black Nazi caucus for power in the media and in politics, they jointly are promoted while still continuing the deception that America is "fighting" against racism and look and behold! White former bigot racists from the South are now friends with black "current" victims of racism and voila! They go on vacays to places that the Nazis from Europ-a-land have either colonized like Australia or Europ-a-land itself, where they are wined, dined and schmoozed and bamboozled by the fascist Nazis who so lovingly adorn them with huge crocodile smiles whilst their "puppets" play the divisive roles and lies of a bipartisan country with a balance of power and etc etc, the beacon of Democracy, etc etc etc.

-----------

They first sicced some actor who is vying for an Oscar, alongside pit who is always connected in either production company or his partners in the acting group who are trying to obtain Oscars. This one put endless videos of his movie now in contention on my social media--it was last summer like a plague of his videos endlessly hacked into my youtube page, where I was waiting for Trump to be indicted and that has since never happened and undoubtedly if it ever does happen, it will fizzle out because BIDEN is a good ole Nazi boy from the very same Nazi organization that put Trump into power.

-----------

I was more successful in ignoring the actor, so the vicious much older man this tv anchor from MSNBC began threatening, yelling, and abusing me. I used a word that was threatening to them all--as of late another black victim of racism who was fully supportive of the German fascist Nazi musicians who came to have me assaulted and life-threatened and etc because I said "NO" to them after they began their insults and demands that THEY obtain this contract. Assuming automatically that because they are GERMAN everyone must bow down immediately without hesitation because they are GERMAN and therefore immediately and automatically "superior". The black man who is famous for his lectures on Islam and black superiority and anti-Semitic tirades out of NYC asked me if I understood the words I was using--words containing more than two syllables. It's amazing I can utilize any vocabulary under the brain-blanketing tech so these vicious sexist men and their violent rapist Nazi women (of all skin colors) can claim they and only they are "superior". I explained the use of the word I had used to the chagrin of this black man who then tole me to obey my "superiors" as he viciously attacked me in lieu of the Germans--operating in tandem. 

Again, yesterday, after I tried my very best to not respond to the group sitting in rows yelling insults at me while I was absolutely focused on exercising so I can try to get the poisons out of my body which they keep inserting through tubes along with stinking sewage liquids into my vagina and into my bladder to keep me toxic, dying from poisoning, paralyzed and unable to go outside, move or ignore them when they endless try to obtain new ideas and threaten to kill me and have me raped, beaten and then have their hundreds of thousands of people "on vacation" attack me while I am driving, etc walking and being nearly killed and pushed into violently and etc without a pause, all day if I am ever well enough to go out to buy food, which is now only twice a month due to pain from poisoning and detox and fighting for my life to get this out.


while focusing 100% on exercise, they all began yelling insults at my body, at me, and when I focused on nearly impossible, if not entirely impossible zen meditation to not respond, this hateful blonde Nazi man from MSNBC--who along with at least 3 of the anchors of that same channel have viciously attacked me or participated--began his perfected mind programming assault upon me. Instead of the saccharine media posturing he normally puts out to confuse the audience that he used to be Republican but is now fighting so hard for Democracy and for "America"--but yelling at me, his face screwed up in hate, his eyes looked like they were spinning in rotations of spiraling viciousness--every single movement, every thought, everything I did was under his attack literally for over 6 hours straight he went on commenting on every single thing I did. The healing remedies I have created for my body, because people like him ensure that people like me are poisoned and then completely locked out of obtaining health care in the United States, so watching my own self-created versions of health care, asking how and what I am doing after hours and hours of vicious threats, abuse and hate--finally not able to take it, responding and telling this pig with friendliness--because he alternates the violence with friendliness-- a kind of back-and-forth of brainwashing technique, something I am certain he is expert at from years of being in the US government in Congress, and now a tv anchor disseminating false promises of redemption for the culture which obviously is reverting to a fascist dictatorship style leadership--if you can call it leadership.

---------------

I began calling him names in the beginning of his assault--just silly joking names like his tv show is like the Morning Blow--my mind going into rhyming--The Morning Mental Blow Job for brain programming--I said this, he glared in hate and 6 hours later he was still asking me for ideas and then insulting me using this voice-to-skull technology. I had tried, and tried and tried to ignore him and the huge group of celebrities who watched as Greene raped me as one after the next pig raped and then had my hair permanently destroyed afterwards because I could not handle the poison being pumped deeply into my body through rape--as they went on and on until I began screaming in rage and calling them pigs. They then have my body mutilated permanently as "punishment" for reacting in non-supplication to their murder of me after they steal and destroy everything possible they can out of me for their own false pretense of being "compassionate liberal" for media purposes. 

The pig then had a skit of Australia and a group of men drowning another man, with a voice-over stating that "everyone saw it was in broad daylight and no one even did anything". I was then woken up with this ugly sinister "man" with his spinning hateful eyes glaring at me and  his body was in a posture of violence because I responded with a joke about his mental blow job bs tv show about how compassionate and how "all-american" he is with his blonde Nazi wife and black Nazi minion and the group of commentators making very excellent blathering commentary about politics and society--which all sounds like a wonderful dose of artificial all-American apple pie stuffed into your brain every morning so you can feel calm and at ease as shit parasites like this are working with the hateful spinning of their diseased brains to take over the country and turn it into a fascist Nazi country. These are the ones who have Biden behind them--as this ugly pig ape scumbag man and his dirty wife were invited by Biden alongside the fascist fashion English creep who is honoring literal Nazi designer from Germany with the next "Gala" fascist honoring, including of course the staple black Nazi women who fully support all the white beating rapist men out of Whorewood and are then handed Grammys and endless modeling and tv promotion afterwards. They all fully support the violence against me and participate in it using Nazi genocidal rhetoric and are then more fully awarded afterward, alongside the black "activist" commentators like Farrakhan and etc et al, working alongside the hater from Morning Blow Job--or Morning Blow for short.

Ugly, sinister and absolutely a fake.

I "forgot" to add that I used a word that is a lovely Middle English term, "veritable" in one sentence (because he was literally listening to my every thought, watching and commenting literally on every single thing I did from the moment I tried to ignore the actors while I was in the middle of full concentration on exercising to try to get the poisons out as, at this most vulnerable moment, they all gathered to insult my body ("old and ugly" they intimated) and then, after I kept trying to remain silent so as not to engage with them, this expert at brainwashing began his assault upon me with a burst of yelling and threats. It was while I was 100% focused on body movements and concentration. They would not stop and would not stop until I finally reacted--I began to make a joke about this ugly rotten man --saying it was "The Morning Blow" show--etc (mental blow job) and then, later on, as he was endlessly commenting on my thoughts as I fought to struggle to deal with the stinking foul mess this organization has their brown-skinned minions pour into my room--stinking filth is everywhere, literally my entire room is tattered and splattered with filth and the art I make they slash and pour stinking stains on  and etc---but while I was dealing with my laptop I said to myself but to him, this ugly pest, this ugly sinister dirty old man I find revolting, in a friendly way to try to stop the yelling and threats and the ugliness of his endless mental assault upon me--I said that my google "favorites" bar is a "veritable" library. He then sneered in hate and contempt, and like sexist and Nazi Farrakhan, asked me in contempt if I understood the word I had just  used. They then blanked my brain out with their tech to further discredit me, and after HOURS of mental torture, I used a synonym which they could easily understand, then after they kept telling me to look the word up, I saw that it had a diverse spectrum of meaning but the list of synonyms produced the exact word I had used, but I had to look at a few different dictionary websites to get a more precise definition as this word is not used very often--my background in Lit was how I obtained this word. Any threat of my intellectual capability is immediately chastised by these pig ape rape and hate Nazi men, with their crappy sleazy dirty women of all skin colors. They try to insult and demean and then steal all I think of and do constantly and this has been my life for over a decade, and much longer, from people just simply coming to abuse, threaten, torture and then steal ideas out of me and get promoted for it--never ending rotation.


Now it's Biden's group to continue as they have been going on and on for the past 2 years. It was Rachel Maddow during the Trump era, (so effectively, she was working with Trump in this media promotional scheme of attacking me)--then a few of the other MSNBC anchors joined in, and now it's morning blow job scumbag with his years of expertise in skewing concepts from the left and right in order to break the power and will of the viewers into the happy and complacent state of allowing these pieces of expletive into more power positions. 


=======

I highly suggest that a complete shift in the power structure take place immediately--there should be no more Biden in power, nor Trump, nor any of either of their faction and no one involved in this false dichotomous deception output for media and politics put into power--ever again--if America is to remain any semblance of "Democracy" and this is a veritable truth you must grasp in concept and then put into action. Immediately.


But meanwhile, if only someone or some force could pry this never-ending circus of scum off me, please. Get them off me, the violent Republicans and the sleazy and violent Democrats and the sleazy and violent Republicans and the dirty and violent nasty Democrats and it goes round and round and round like this---

No comments:

Post a Comment