Thursday, May 12, 2022

Excuse all my hateful words (i.e. pig ape) but the decades of torture aimed at me covertly thru this tech has forced this kind of reaction but mostly it's due to the silence and the US Government funding and supporting 100% of the entire global terror operation so I am writing in terms of a frustrated 10-year old, but excuse that for a moment if you have any sort of perspective. ///Last part of a day-long diatribe: I "forgot" to add a few crucial facts about the terrorists out of England ---I mean the originator of this celebrity attack, the pig ape with his rotten and foul whore skank wife the daughter of The Exorcist whoremongering Nazi director and the peeps connected to what I believe has been a 45-year attack by them against my family, beginning with my poet step-father. I should say, Deliverance is also the rape-theme that is part of this entire Satanic conspiracy (I doubt it's a theory).

 The unfortunate interconnectivity of this whole thing may have begun with the movie Deliverance---yes, that movie where the poor white male is raped by the even poorer white trash in long-ago Georgia before it became "modernized" to the point that it makes the State of Florida look like Georgia did when lynching was the acceptable norm in Georgia (lynching is now being done electronically through heart-attack machine technologies, microchip implants, suicide programming which is extremely effective when combined with the drugging and subliminals along with the gang stalking hell; and a plethora of other devices utilized silently by this hate bigotry organization).

Yes, Deliverance--some time in the 1970's, the movie I never saw until a few years ago, and only as a part of "research" on my part to see what the father of the skank was all about since he too conjoined with the rest to attack me, particularly under the Trump era of terror against me.

---------------

My step-father, Gary Adelman, a former English Lit prof at the University of Illinois, was a friend of author of the book Deliverance: James Dickey. My step-father was invited down to Georgia from our home in Champaign to in part host a poetry seminar where my step-father was highly touted by James Dickey. Oddly, as usual, James Dickey died not long afterwards in relative terms, as people who support me, my family or anything that is a threat to the pig ape cartel of Nazis eventually dies some mysterious diseased or other weird but seemingly "normal" death not long after they support those who the bigot cartel want to exploit and then, of course, eliminate once they suck everything possible out--the last thing they suck out is the literal life of the target after a life-time of brainwashing into "loving" the abuser until the target is eventually murdered in some way by the abuser--if not for just the loss of life force that the parasitic Nazi sucks out (or bigot, or whatever angle these parasites use to obtain their claims of superiority--some are black, some are Jewish as well--it doesn't really matter as the minions all strive to emulate the Nazis in every way possible if possible.


This was either before or during the height of the Deliverance fame year (or years)--for some reason, a white male being raped was a sensation. Now a movie like that is rarely touched--there are also socioeconomic levels of depth and layers in this film, which I will not try to unearth now. But the point is that my step-father was tangent with this movie ,and the person in lead role is the father of the skank I wrote of in my last post. Also, the director of the film is or was the father of the skank whore that Danny Moynihan married, another blonde Nazi pig ape from London--who firmly supported this rape and torture protocol against me and so did and does their little piggy son, another blonde piece of rotten shit spawned from a pair of pigs with connections to English royalty only due to a relative painting portraits--now investors and now working for the continued "glory" of the English empire in it's endless pursuit of global domination through H-wood, the bastion of fascists and Imperialistis wanna-be aristocrats out of the USA and elsewhere, of course. All with aspirations to be kings, queens and of course the queer have a double expectation for all the queen status.

------------------------------

It is not coincidence, therefore, that there is a targeting of my step-father, myself and out of this same group and now their spawn, and then in generations their spawn as well going at it--at me. My step-father had a status at the university and I knew after that trip he took that somehow his entire life changed, and my family along with it. My step-father had held parties and poetry readings and after this trip in around 1974 he had to change and all the fun, parties and all his nearly groupie students were suddenly gone and he became solitary and only hanging out with "handlers" who really are and were Jewish Nazis out of Europigapeland, whose parents were either killed or parts of their families were. They sicced their son on me (his name is Yuri) a most detestable nasty creep, and the course of my fathers career went kind of downhill from being a sensation on campus to being confined to writing critical analyses of books instead of publishing his poetry or writing his own works. This was done by the Nazis out of England in part, I theorize, who desperately wanted to crush all the Jews of America in order to re-create another genocidal faction of Nazis in America. On the other side of my family, my mother likewise had me as "best friends" with a creep blonde girl named Rachel Anderson, whose father was a professor of psychiatry and kind of specialized in linguistic programming (and has won national awards for his work, but I also theorize that he "won" due to participating in this mind control program that I was the sole target of)--these creepazoid family thugs spent at least one year in England as part of his sabbatical and I know they returned with completely different personalities and a lot of hate. .They had been "hippies" previously and then turned into rabid racists and were set to destroy me and used all kinds of technology to influence the children in my school. I was beset by English influence by 1974 at the age of 10 and this has not stopped being an absolute deadly block to my life to this moment.

There is no such thing as coincidence in regard to how my step-father was connected to James Dickey at the time just before or after this film was featured and the current line-up of celebrities continuously attacking me along with piggy Danny Moynihan, his skank whore wife and the other people surrounding this bs situation.


They saw that my step-father was vital, alive, brilliant and sensitive and creative. They saw that I had this same potential and worked through the Nazi network to have me destroyed, poisoned and blocked from further being any kind of threat whatsoever. The pivotal point in this story is 1987 when I went to London as a freshly-graduated undergraduate person using a student Eurail pass to explore Europe. I was put into this bedsit across the street from piggy Moynihan deliberately I believe and his targeting of me was created out of prior knowledge of my likes and dislikes. I was interested in art museums, and I took some art history classes and things like that--very much into classic and modern artwork. This piggy left an oil painting in front of his house crafted to look like it was being thrown out. I had moved into this bedsit across the street and as usual, the pigape network began to make my room a stinking mess--I was drugged into near stupor capacity of thinking or cleaning--I had no art on the walls and this painting looked like it was being thrown away. I had no reckoning that a picture of horns implied Satan, and the doorway open ajar in the background was a kind of representation of a portal. I took the bait as an innocent and knocked on the door asking if the painting was going to be thrown away. A woman wearing a black uniform and white apron with frills said that there was going to be a party and I should just go into the house and  join in. I was not that stupid to take that bait as I thought it would be wrong to just crash a party in a foreign country and I just wanted some art on my wall. I politely (always polite until recent years when all I do is scream obscenities and write obscenities very often in these posts--but before all that I was mostly extremely polite and friendly to all of these pig whores who are now a constant threat to my life and had been while I was still loving, kind and friendly to these worthless pieces of pure shit.

I then was accosted by this creep piggy Moynihan knocking on my bedsit door. I was surrounded as usual by stalker terrorists poisoning and drugging my food and insulting and bothering me--but I had no awareness (not until 2011--decades later) of what was happening in endless repetitive patterns from worthless subhumans I considered to be real people worthy of respecting without question. I am really not a misanthropic personality and I think that people should be given a chance. Too bad this group has ruined my innate open and friendly sense of being a human being and society has also re-inforced that stance.

---------------

He kept bothering me, and I was so drugged--he asked me if I knew who he was when he introduced himself--I said no, I had no idea and I didn't care. Within two minutes he had told me to come to his house and I was so drugged it was like the wolf leading the lamb to the sheep dancing with wolves party zone of rape and debauchery--or in his or London terms, his "bachelor flat". 

---------

Within ten minutes of me entering his house, 20 minutes after my first introduction to him where I told him I had never heard of him, he nearly had raped me as I tried to pull him off me in his debauchery flat. I then tried to pull away and he mumbled something and in all my freshly dazed drugged state, somehow I got to this bedsit without falling further into the trap he was setting. I can't imagine how many days he had gone into my room while I was drugged and sleeping with this microchip implant he raped or assaulted me, but after months of trying to not have any contact with him because  his creep factor was very high--the poorer men are much more clever at hiding their nasty intentions but the very wealthy make no hints about their condescending attitude of derision--

and now, lets' see, that was 1987, now it's 2022--he's still behind this all and has been paid, promoted, awarded and is still a silent partner with filthalina and the rest of the crowd, all connected to the people who probably observed my step-father being highly praised and had to make sure that America would NEVER have Jews held in high regard without having a Nazi bigot slowly sucking the life out of them, controlling them, and ensuring that the money the Jew made flowed only to the Nazi who was brainwashing, mind controlling and murdering and sucking everything out. I have not been able to say goodbye to either of my fathers on their death beds due to the Nazi pieces of shit who all made open anti-Semitic remarks to my face and my father(s) both sat there agreeing or smiling or saying nothing. In private, they would offer me very slight offers of absolute concern but only briefly, in fear they would be detected.

-------------------

So I am through with bullshit pigs like these subhumans who hare constantly and endlessly attacking me with the aim of putting another Jew into a private concentration camp of brain-mapped mind control and slow murder as they have done for decades using these technologies, the terror gang stalking groups and the usual racism that has been brought to a fore not only by the mind programming technologies, these shitty movies that the Nazis who are collaborating with these dinosaur directors from England and their Nazi collaborators helping them in programming into Nazi ideology.

-------

But they aren't through with me--no, not yet. They must prove that not a single Jewish person will get through their terror network and be free of their bullshit compliance to their mediocrity and shit hate stupid system of pigs saying that they are more precious than diamonds.

No comments:

Post a Comment