Friday, May 6, 2022

"Hello from the gutters of NYC" to Whorewood, USA. A bad trip down sewage lane USA: WILL THERE NEVER BE JUSTICE OR PROTECTION FOR ME AS A TARGET of: TELEPORTATION PERPETUAL VICTIMIZATION BY THUGS, WHORES, PIGS AND SCUMBAGS WHO FEED OFF DESTROYING MY HEALTH, BODY, HOME AND STEALING ANYTHING ELSE THEY CAN USE FOR THEIR CRAP FAKE PERSONAS IN MOVIES AND APPEARANCES. THE UGLY and sick trolls I have been writing of are just perpetually being allowed to inflict their ever-increasing violence upon me in this morning routine that has gone on and on for YEARS. The sick and putrid pig ape scum cheasy greasy pair deniro and pesce--not just them--vile pit's wife, and pit--also for YEARS along with Oprah for YEARS AND THEY JUST ALL LATCH ON AND FEED PARASITICALLY ON TAKING THEIR SICK VIOLENCE FANTASIES OUT UPON ME TO BREAK MY BODY, SOUL AND SPIRIT.

"Summer of Sam--'Hello from the Gutters'" (of NYC to Whorewood, USA). 





WILL NO ONE EVER STOP THIS OR GET THESE PIG MEN deniro and pesce OFF ME? Disgusting, foul, stupid, dirty, nasty, ignorant and really evil and rotten a pair of decrepit foul and demonic so-called 'men" who are so vile it's disgusting. The filth of Brooklyn and the mafia and their nasty, pornographic violent mentalities that you don't EVER see in these shitty and glorified movies made by other "Italian-Americans" in the movie biz. Scumbags that defy imagination. Really they are more like sex trafficking loser thugs who taunt and use every kind of dehumanizing pornographic reference like a pair of moronic adolescents who were incubated on Hustler magazine and other porn mentalities including the violence and ugliness that their entire spectrum incubates by the age of 5. They are merely the base and most honest lowest common denominator of all the celebrities who have been inflicting their filth upon me all these years. Endless stinking foul crap poured into my hair, skin, body, furniture, every day there is a foul and stinking mess poured and sprayed on various places in my home and on my skin. The list of damage to my body is endless by now just from the years of these shit and filth celebrities--the women in particular like filthy pigalina the skank and rotten whore piece of shit, like all the evil "step-mothers" in the Disney movies she plays a hero in, the fake hero of the "witch" which is a theme she directly stole from me when I wrote about a feminist interpretation of Sleeping Beauty--by the way--and turned it into the endless racist-theme of glorifying her banality but posturing plastic surgery success--but she and others like HIllary Clinton have made sure I have had fungus inserted into my vagina, hair, skin, food, etc on and on objects inserted into my body while I was defenseless-including rape. Then endlessly having these rapist pig men who are bigots and whores who join in and rape, beat and abuse me in front of that smirking and smiling filth whore, who has just conscripted in the last few years out of more than 10 years of these same filth actors going on and on to destroy me and have me broken so it is apparent and then to force me to be some mind-controlled object of derision and not fighting back against endless open discrimination, insults and threats--the usual that most Jews I have had to see as part of this group take like their inheritance as they go along to get along.

=-=======

So they got these filthy and stupid scum actors of Mafia movie fame--violent, and sick and mentally ill on many levels but those levels are "acceptable" in a sick society that is perpetually at war, kicking homeless into death, destroying countries and covertly killing off MILLIONS of people as "collateral" damage for the profiteering off technologies and all for an elitist international criminal fascist cartel that they all belong to. And at the near to the bottom of the top layers of the psychology of this group are these two actors who are the open and honest vileness, sickness and stupidity of them all--but like an open syphilis sore, they ooze out the violence and filth that this group really is and to the core of their unprincipled hypocrisy.

---------------------

I.e., as I was making some cake in my one and only cooking apparatus--because the filth pig apes pour fungus and mold and brown and black grime and make all the metal parts rusted of each and every appliance I get---immediately, they begin to destroy the interior and rust it out and put brown and black crap into all the cooking appliances within the first two days of bringing yet another one new home. But as I was cooking, I did what almost everyone does when they are making a cake (I was making it in my rice cooker, which I must resort to to cook every single thing I want to eat). I was pouring out the batter and I had to taste it to see if it was right--so I stuck my finger into the batter while these pig scumbags had, as they ever EVERY SINGLE MORNING, WHILE i AM IN THE SHOWER, THEY MAKE THE MOST SLEAZY AND STUPID COMMENTS--but as I was tasting the batter ugly pesce said with the stupidity that they always say together (as a team the lowering of morality, ethics, intelligence like a mob mentality the dumb brutality levels heighten while any kind of intelligence lowers)--he said he would beat me if I did that if he were in the room with me. I had been trying to ignore the hours of their endless attempt to prod a reaction out of me (the pigs get paid and promoted for every day they successfully use the mind control technology, in addition to nightly drugging of skin patches and also my food is always either made foul and nearly rotting even though I buy it fresh (they remove the food with the mechanical arms, through the very loose sort of netting I made on the patio and I am too exhausted from YEARS of fighting perpetually to stop all of this to almost no avail--injuring myself while doing so, spending my money I needed for food to do this--as the pigs made comments on my every move--in particular pesce--so I responded and I could "see" them even while I was in my room here in Phuket and they were in the luxury place that they were using this tech--there were as usual the filthy celebrities of whorewood sitting there watching in silence--they got this pair of most vile and nasty scumbag whore pig apes to assault me in the most degrading and threatening ways--and they are threatening me now with brutal violence like a pack of scumbags from any low gutter--and that is what they essentially did to Brooklyn and I swear they have discredited the place where my grandparents and parents did everything they could to get away from shit like them and their shitty nasty "Italian-American" fascist Nazi most racist and sickening society. Spike Lee did not even BEGIN to depict them as they really are. Lee attempted to humanize them. There is no humanity they are foul and rotten to the core--and they are only the reality of the celebrities who have been destroying everything I am and have worked for.

---------------------------


For the nth time, will someone PLEASE GET THESE FUCKER PIG APE SCUMBAGS OFF ME--please goddamn please where is my country how disgusting that t his is being forced upon me by politicians and these foul and shitty disgusting actors while society keeps cheering them on. Filthy vagalina pigalina has made sure I am disfigured so the rapes where people would rape me and then insert fungus into my vagina, then put my hips and spine out of place so when I woke up in the morning my body stank, my hips and spine were in so much pain I could barely walk and I could feel the injuries to my body--along with the lifetime of hardening poisons put in my food covertly by everything from my participatory family to everyone else in society--or they just did nothing and never bothered to alert me to the life-threatening situation I have always been in--living in a dream and watching these shit celebrities playing authentic fakes for movies and thinking that American society can't be falling apart because look at all the benevolence that these pieces of shit in Whorewood keep cranking out and getting awarded for.

----------------

So I must wrap my body up in so many layers but still they are smearing absolutely damaging chemicals on my skin--nightly. My hair is barely growing back--they put so many horrific chemicals into my hair that there is a huge patch of nearly nothing all along the crown of my head, extending on both sides downward to my ears-only a little layer is on top of mostly balding patches of skin due to the YEARS of them damaging my hair follicles. I have to wear over 5 layers of items wrapped so tightly around my head that I got in indentation into my forehead from wrapping so much so tightly to try to stop the mechanical arms from gingerly getting into the caps, and layers of material I use having to go into some kind of engineering version of analysis in order to figure out how to absolutely stop mechanical arms from entering into my hair zone--night after night it's gone on but since the last few years of more and more of these women who are put into the glam section of society --they have made damn sure to endlessly hiss that they are more beautiful as these violent chemical destroying nightly raids on my body have ensured I am covered with blemishes, my body is completely scarred up, my face is sagging from depression and from sickness and abuse and hate and all I love taken from me


and then after more than a decade of this going on and on, I have this pair of pieces of pure shit deniro and pesce going on and on with the most nasty and ugly, sleazy and violent threats, abuses, they grab at my body they make the most disgusting comments and the rest of the pig ape celebrity shit whores sit there staring because they want this contract out on me and will do everything possible to break me so they can get this deal. I am trying not only to not be put into a slave situation but also to not allow more Trumps, more fascists into positions of power. But the more I fight, the more of these shit celebrities join into the game of abusing, threatening, raping, slapping, punching, ordering the pig apes here in this condo and in Phuket to viciously slowly murder me with non-stop stress and poisoning--and abuse so the stress level just alone is a continuous slow murder situation.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...