Friday, May 6, 2022

This contract out on me is to break my spirit because I was being MURDERED BY SOME Europigapes and by the fascist Nazi/Mafia bigot American system (with so many Latinos just like Rep from NYC Cortez, the "spunky" skank who you all confuse as a "progressive liberal") and just as she participated with hate and negativity in a teleportation hate skit and about two years or more of her endless videos on my youtube and social media as all these scumbags put their crap onto my system and if I click on anything they begin to teleport me--ostensibly this is supposed to mean I am delusional and schizophrenic if I try to write about it--much less I must forget entirely about trying to report this on any real platform to any person in authority. But the brown and black along with the ultra whites--the combination remains the same from NYC to Phuket where it's much more open and in plain view instead of so disguised by false rhetoric as it is in America. I told them, these Europig fascist ape pig whores that they have no right to do this to me, I fought. I am now under non-stop assault by the white pig celebrities to enforce this very system that I have absolutely no rights whatsoever on this planet for any protection or human right to defend myself. And also to not feel beautiful ,happy, to have anything beautiful or nice, all is broken, stolen and destroyed and opportunities destroyed (and if I get a chance to grab an opportunity this organization has me hit by cars or poisoned so I am dying, need health care which they also take away and deprive me of and go on and on trying to break me in every way to "accept" not just 2nd class status but something like NO STATUS for anything but abuse and degradation and a repeat of genocidal Holocaust society now enforced by pigs like Pelosi and Biden and every president in power since I was born. When will this shit ever be stopped if there is nothing but pieces of shit put into power. Filthy vagalina pigalina the dirty and filthy wife of pit--who tried to knock my teeth out because I wrote on my private facebook page that I want justice and the he and this group STOP being promoted into highest rank for Oscars for non-stop torture of me--they cut out part of my uterus they killed my cats they h ave tortured me non-stop and filthy vagalina pigalina is a representative for the United Nations after having done all this violence and slow murder and disfiguration and destruction to my life, health, my body my cat my home stealing ideas from me non-stop so that dumb and rotten filth whore can pose as being not just a skank slut but also as someone "liberal" in order to get put into some higher political position. What the fuck is going on in America that this is being championed by shit like Hillary clinton who also thrust her phallic intentions into this mess, obtained a surrogate movie role, was invited to the Met Gala with names of famous women on her dress like she's a goddamn feminist--the feminism she entails like all these other filthy bitch whores is to cut down women like me and only have obsequious women deferring to them, and then put into power but only if they firmly follow all the tenants of white supremacist adoration of these pig whores and vicious abuse and assaults upon me. For example, see Rep. Cortez from NYC and her media push and her adoration and deferment to the nazi women who are helping her also to get skin whitening and plastic surgery and more media presentations of entertainment venue level. It's disgusting and it just keeps going on and on and on and on with this most disheartening display of utter shit having been put into main power positions in America. All opposition is truly gone to the fascist emergence. The liberal presenters in the media, many of them are fully aware of what is going on and aimed at me and they fully go along with it and are probably glad about it. All I have done is asset my right as a human being to compete, do my best and try to win and not be fucked, abused, drugged, raped, disfigured because some piece of shit nazi bitch doesn't like me having any chance to compete. That is filthy pigalina vagalina the slut whore who is a vile and evil piece of pure shit that you have all allowed to get away with this, along with fucking pit and the rest of these pigs who you just keep on nearly worshipping because they represent white supremacist Nazi culture posing as liberal humanitarians and the deception goes a bit too far. What is wrong with America that it's just allowing every kind of criminal to be put into power like this? Don't any of you care at all about a real state of peace and decency in society?

 I've been writing these sickeningly desperate posts for over 8 years or longer to one piece of shit pig after the next to please stop, please stop--or please help. Nothing but endlessly more and more to entertain the fascists who read my posts and think this is fun and great and they want to see more women like me being raped, mutilated and destroyed by shit like filthy pigalina who should be made to pay me for the years of her stealing ideas directly I have written about on my Facebook page. And her English partner Danny Moynihan who stole verbatim my ideas and words, and the list goes on. I just watched part of a movie that pit came out with called War Machine and he and his group STOLE verbatim--VERBATIM words I had written about Obama because I was incensed that he wasn't stopping this and could have and surely did not--(must go along to get along).


They quoted me verbatim while that rotten fucking Nazi blonde creep pit was having a little family of cats I was feeding slowly mutilated and brutally killed--my uterus partially cut out and it fell out while I was in the shower--as I was trying to get him and that foul nasty parasite-lina wife of his off me--and they are still going on with their shitty rotten rat daughter--so reminiscent of Depp's disgusting rat daughter--the same mentality almost the same kind of petty and dumb skank who is told to expect instant gratification and fame out of beating and abusing me. The huge family of these pigs has gone on and on winning and being put into the United Nations to represent the real covert Nazi/Mafia criminal enterprise that has been building up--with stinking and foul Pelosi jumping on into the mix and the Democrat Party of course following along--of course with rotten Hillary Clinton endlessly posturing using the feminist angle as a crutch--as long as it's blonde and white supremacist women who get the few slots that the corporate men are going to hand out as long as they can slowly deteriorate all the feminist wins in the legal battles--right now it's abortion--but slowly and surely stupid whore bitches like Clinton and filthalina are going to destroy absolutely the entire real feminist movement and even rotten bitches like them in the future will not have a chance to have any positions of power. Of course, even if these foul fakes understood this, they would not care as long as THEY got in their lifetimes the chance they truly could not give a damn. But definitely when it comes to me having a home, career, happiness, beauty, love and my chance which is legal in the United States, through this system of endless criminality=--these "feminist" whores can insert their male surrogate rapist penises into my body and fungus as well with silicone insertions under my skin to make me look covered with cysts and etc...my entire body by now has broken bones jutting out, skin has red pimple scars everywhere--my skin has been so badly chemically treated due to the orders of these pig whores that I look like I have been scarred by some chemical explosion on my skin in patches--and etc etc etc

-----------------

When I see what is going on in the United States from afar, I see a country absolutely in decline but with the most corrupt becoming ultra wealthy and people going crazy. I suspect there is much mind control going on with these technologies that sinister Elon Musk definitely has at his disposal with full permission of crap like Pelosi and the rest of Congress of course really wants to undermine Democracy and all that entails--but only as long as THEY get to have a bit of power before they confiscate it from any other group that isn't so violently corrupt they can't force their way into power like ALL of the celebrities and the entities backing them have proven they are utilized in their ascent from the lowest gutters into the highest levels of vile and filthy sewage that is coursing through America and spewing it's hate onto the rest of the planet--of course as a not-recognized colony of Europigapeland--America is just following orders so the real stink is coming from fascist Naziland Europipapeland where much of this stinking mentality was born and was carried and is being carried into America with full red carpet treatment.

----------

I am being tortured like this because I am standing up for any and even an iota of human dignity and rights that this group of SHIT is endlessly trying to take away. Politicians join in to encourage them and to threaten me with death. 4 years of Trump and his skank wives having me hit by cars because I asked for justice, read tarot cards to Trump telling him that something very bad was coming for him and it was coming somehow from behind his wife--I was just reading and trying to figure it out--that was my 3-minutes of looking at some cards and I was talking out loud in teleportation--and that resulted in weeks of fungus being inserted into my ears (a murder attempt) and cars nearly hitting me on all sides and a car hitting me and death treats multiple times from the shit that Trump married


and on and fucking on and on--I just sit here fighting for my rights as a human being because I was being MURDERED and I resisted and finally called the shit men who were taking turns teleporting and raping and poisoning me to death --whom I had never harmed, who just didn't like me, who just stole ideas from me for years and kept having me poisoned and put in accidents and being blocked from all my endless attempts to have a career--and home--they have not stopped trying to "break" me to "accept " being treated like shit and humiliated and abused adn poisoned and raped without fighting back. THis is being fully endorsed and then in concert with these pigs are filthy pigalina, now a United Nations representative who has feed off having me beaten, raped, laughed about it, stole my ideas, has committed so much violence and has been feeding off torturing me for so many years after the Europigape men who handed this bitch whore this technology--along with pig who is just also horrific but as a psychopath he's very adept at putting on charming smiles and seeming affable--just purely a psychopath--

but on and on--there was Depp and his girlfriend-turned-wife now in court battling out their mutual dysfunction now turned into a tabloid saga--and I have been this perpetual target for years only because I am asserting my right of being a human being not violated every moment by some sleazy and disgusting foul thugs out of Whorewood who have been handed this technology as part of a fascist scheme to insert the worst and most pretentious fakes who are now actors--the entire political spectrum is now oriented towards performing like an actor--and so--I must ask if there is ANYTHING LEFT OF AMERICAN SOCIETY OR ANY COUNTRY ON THE PLANET WHERE I HAVE SOME PROTECTION FROM THIS SHIT? 

No comments:

Post a Comment