Monday, May 2, 2022

The growing list of The list of criminal offenses brought to public attention committed by the celebrities who terrorize me using these technologies and their terrorist "gang stalking" minions: The small, only partial list of criminals and crimes without punishment out of this terrorist contract out on me.// What does this tell you about psychopathy and this technology and "gang stalking " terrorism being foisted upon me by people who sink into criminality and are awarded for it in this fascist Mafia operation to brainwash and destroy targets, so fully exonerated and funded by Governments (my own in particular): I finally did the research on my motorbike rental (former) agent whose daughter was arrested but skipped the country. She was allowed to fly out of the country after a drug possession charge. The network of the order of ("The Illuminati") surely takes care of their minions who participate in this terror contract out on me. Oh yes, her mother (the rental agent who verbally and in other ways assaulted me while my brain was lumped into a metaphorical state of damp clay) while I was in their shop--got her daughter into modeling out of the instant happy ending massage/motorbike rental bar girl life. Into top celebrity status. Down into selling drugs during the pandemic. Up out of risk for a 33-year sentence by just flying away with full permission of the good ole boy network.

**Hacker terrorists have altered my writing in this post--I re-read a few paragraphs and saw the usual grammar deletions and rewrites, but I am too weary of the hacking and pounding and backspacing and retyping endlessly so I am not going to alter their alterations because they just hack and do the same after I revise--

----------------

This woman in the Phuket News photo below, Amy Jacobs, is the daughter of my motorbike rental shop owner Porn (the shop is called Be2Win--in Rawai, Phuket). The first day I was in that shop to rent a motorbike, that daughter was a plump adolescent with cut-off shorts reaching nearly to her crotch, a tee shirt, and a gooey shiny face smiling as she twisted like she was about to go to the bathroom but was just ecstatic that I was going to be something she fed off to obtain her dream of becoming a movie star out of the hate and violence this contract entails, which is now an ongoing, never-ending saga of one celebrity after the next already millionaires or billionaires attacking me to get more and more and more and more (never-ending latching on to attacking me with never-ending promotions for them all). But voila! There is this thing called the Law of Spiritual Retribution--in my book of imagining---and the boomerang effect not only of their personal lives but in the public sense has been made apparent in at least 4 distinct cases (which remain, for the criminals, only a blight on their careers and finances but cerainly nothing they are going to ponder or reflect upon as being "wrong" in any sense. The lack of real legal repercussion and the endless celebrity over-awed protected status of these criminals enables them and the system to continue. I submit this little post now as a kind of tiny list of the repercussions on the very slim level left that remains of public censure for crimes held by those who are put on lofty clay pedestals due to their abilities to titillate and entertain:


More twists unfold in Phuket’s Amy Jacobs arrest.PHUKET: The ensuing saga of Phuket girl turned model and Thai TV celebrity Amelia “Amy” Jacobs following her arrest for possession of drugs in Bangkok on Tuesday took another twist yesterday after Thai media reported that she has denied the drugs were hers, and that she was just holding onto them for a friend she has declined to name.  



--------------------------

"Arrest Warrant out for former Thai-Dutch tv star, now facing 33  years in prison for drug trafficking". Thai Examiner. August 22, 2020.







I truly think that a 33-year sentence for possession with possible intent to sell is far too extreme. Even a year is far too extreme.

I am simply stating the results of this endless debauchery and degradation out of exploitation contract using brain-altering technology, combined with this incentive system that I have seen exhibits more deleterious effects upon the users of the tech who go ape-crazy like pigs to obtain more and more. The excessive addictive quality of instant gratification and promotions into top awards, after obtaining beautification like plastic surgery and instant awards for being nasty, mean and becoming addicted to attacking me (or any target) so vulnerable in this mind control situation.


The papers did not mention the name of the mother, only the Europ-a (obviously white male) out of Holland. I was lied to by Porn, the mother who I finally reached a kind of peace pact with on a certain psychological level after she made her final test of me when her daughter first was arrested--I was accosted with glaring looks of intimidation and threat by a bunch of the friends of this former "happy ending" bar girl to becoming a top Thai beauty contest winner-turned actor (who has the connections to land her into film and the media who are likewise attacking me)?


I just want to reiterate the list now of famously corrupt people who became openly so after having "enjoyed" instant promotion to elevations that blew their minds apart into spheres of pseudo-royalty entitlement until they crashed with illegal activity (the yearned-for entitlement system of being allowed to break all laws and civility of society is still honored silently by this system up to the top ranks of law enforcement, but at the obvious public level, pretenses have to be retained so the list of people being arrested or creating severe crises in society is growing):

--one punched his wife and the spat turned into a global hissing contest of celebrity tabloid years of legal contests--still brewing at this very moment in history. In other words, domestic violence which is still a crime on the law books, but not enforced while these celebrities first rape, beat and torture ME but if it happens to one of the fascists or their minions and held up to scritiny in the public light--it is still then unavoidably held as a crime, but not really. They all get away with it in one respect or another, although their careers are tarnished.


---the next one on the list--tried to overturn an election and had people killed in the process but claims it wasn't his fault. Tried to unravel the fabric of society and Democracy in one fell swoop that is still in the process of unraveling and still with very few repercussions and legal challanges presented to the person--although the sword of Damocles appears to hang over him, he's out partying it up trying to recapture all he claims was stolen from him.


--another one slapped someone in front of millions of people in full view of that pernicious media "academy" of graft, fascist programming and racist hegemony. He's getting away with the crime, and although his movies may not be shown, he remains standing as the good ole boy network with the women equally as pernicious of that organization cheering him on as a chamption for women and etc--(transferring the old excuses to pardon rapists from that crime to the crime of physical assault with his slap at the Oscars).


---another one got a divorce from his rapist cheerleader #me doo! wife, because he hit his adopted son in such a way that for years there has been tabloid gossip about this child and mother trying to stave off the father--(but they are all together like the Brady Bunch when I am teleported to them). There are NEVER blemishes or accusations or any gossip about any of THEM in the tabloids, they are beyond even law and order constraints to the public--assault and all crimes are fully exempt when it comes to the blonde and bigot Nazi actors. Yet, still, they are tarnished somewhat by the event.

---------------

That is four people who have had direct contact with attacking me who have reached infamy for their crimes that they probably assumed would never be publically exposed because they had been so "entitled" to committing every crime against me for YEARS and were promoted to endless heights as a result. Even after their public exposure, they are protected endlessly and get away; in this case, literally allowed to fly out of the country and go elsewhere--in order to avoid prison time for a sentence that really--I agree--is far too harsh and absurd and I think she and they all SHOULD have been arrested for the crimes they were committing against ME.


=================


Just as an aside--I was endlessly insulted by Porn who would stare me down and comment on my dress style--which is almost exactly like what her daughter appears to be emulating in this photo--but for at least one year Porn would comment on my necklaces (just like the one her daughter is wearing above) and the style I wore (I didn't wear tee shirts like that, above, though). Her daughter was completely in Thai style when I first saw her in Porn's shop--she has also lost a lot of weight since she first began her dive into this jive of attacking me--had a lot of coaching and assistance from this global Nazi/Mafia group which Thais completely flock to and conform to like lemmings. Thusly, I have dressed just like this woman who appears in the style I was condemned for wearing by her mother--but dressing just like in the photo--the exalted daughter of Porn who is not a glamorous type but wants to be--who ran Be2Win, where I was there being confronted with my fashion style--then obviously they imitated it--while my brain was blasted, I could not think clearly, it's like my brain was in a vice, which is what I experience every morning while the celebrities viciously attack me and I respond to every comment and barb and insult and can't stop--it's like being stuck on a loop of loopiness--that is how awful the mind control is, which no one who knows of my situation is even slightly worried about. But back to this situation: I responded to every question impertinent and rude--which is what the terrorist celebrities use upon me when they teleport me in my sleep or very sick (every day, I am sick from having been drugged/poisoned by them and prior to them all my life the same people, just different faces and bodies and names)--but she is dressing just as I always have. The celebrities likewise torture me and tell me what I am saying or writing is stupid, they torture me physically in permanently damaging form and then steal the ideas and then continue to torture me in order to obtain more ideas and awards in like fashion--for years, they are addicted they are endlessly thrust into the spotlight they never stop --but Porn would INSULT what I wore as her daughter stopped wearing her Thai style and began to imitate me (I am making a conjecture but I saw her before and after the contract out on me and I know she changed and adapted entirely to how I dress--as some kind of "Western" fashion which is now attributable to "Millennials" or whatever name of the generation blah blah it is now called--as slang--and I dressed like this from the time I began being influenced by Prince in the 80's--not really changing in all that time. But she would insult me endlessly and grab my body as I tried to ward her off--now seeing for the first time I have begun to research her daughter--I never even ever looked up her name--I only knew she had gone from a pudgy bargirl existence to being Miss Teen Thailand within the space of 2 years after having done the usual with her mother aimed at me (the mother did all the work). I never looked up her name, or what she really looks like. I would faze my eyesight out with all the photos on the walls of the motorbike shop. I heard about her drug conviction and arrest and sentencing but until today I did not even know she had eluded her sentence and skipped out of the country. I do know that Porn is no longer in the shop. Her ladyboy hate surrogate who is viciously nasty but with a touch of friendliness to continue this nebulous rental agreement--but s/he tells me that Porn is up in the North of Thailand--obviously out of the country with her daughter protecting her--or something like that.

But today I began to look this up after years of not having any interest in knowing about yet another terrorist risen to huge (unjustified) heights--but Thailand loved her anyway because she and her mother faithfully serviced and then served the interests of the Nazi p-a-culture that has completely infested my own country (these celebrities are operating with the programming of the pig ape Europigapes to try to force me to be some kind of free sex slave--not even a prostitute but all for "free" and they get to mutilate and dismember and poison me slowly to death and if I react in rage, I get thrown in jail, my cat taken away, my home made filthy, my body full of blemishes, no one bothering to even interfere or help or support me in what is now an electronically-induced form of severe and violent sex trafficking via teleportation and brain implants--but beyond that--(and my fashion which she adopted, as the celebrities and their Europigape influences who verbatim stole stories and words and ideas I wrote until I can't write anything any longer except for these posts). I swear that is the reality and not some delusion on my part.
The list of celebrities who participate in attacking me, who turn around to get arrested or put on trial is now overwhelming to me. The level of global attention their acts of violence reach are major news stories published around the world. Yet no one seems to be able to connect their increase in violence with their participation in attacking me and this technology which is so cherished by those in power (who really want society to rend apart so they can divide and conquer).

Prior to the contract out on me, their public personas had been relatively jovial, at least formally in the presence of the public.
Does anyone recognize a certain pattern here of impending doom for the continuation of allowing this situation to continue to envelope the world in criminal becoming more violent and hateful after the next who participates? All becoming more violent and criminal the longer they are handed carte blanche to commit these crimes against me and for their promotion, held aloft with cheers and parades afterwards, even after they commit the crimes that are fully exonerated by those who hand out these awards and promotions who also hold the reigns of criminal justice and law and order in society.

DOESN'T THIS APPEAR A BIT DODGY, SCARY, WORRISOME TO ANYONE WHO HASN'T BEEN ABLE TO CONNECT THESE NEFARIOUS DOTS of this heinous crime being committed against me and the people who rise up in influence and how it affects them and the society around them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psychopath parasite, but so cherished by the sick and violent government of the United States that this ugly sick trash gets invited to the White House by every administration, is complimented by the black usher of white supremacy obama, et al...(ooprah as well)--hugged, embraced and utterly racist and these symbols of anti-racist inclusion just appear like they can't understand that this is a racist bigot skank working for the English crown to institute white nazi imperialism. Rather, they get billions of dollars for playing anti-racist roles while welcoming in the nazi parties. They get invited to the parties, they feel superior and important and are endlessly reassured that they are, by their controllers who put them in power for this very reason.//Dirty, ugly not-jolie shitalina said, in response to my attempt to not react to her endless refrain of the insult about being more "beautiful" after 20 years of having me mutilated raped poisoned into a huge, deformed dying shape shitting out black poison for years on an almost daily basis, having my uterus partially severed out my hair follicles removed on my scalp permanently having my fingers and toes mutilated until they are black and cuticles are hanging off, having my gum tissue cut to the bone having tears pouring out of my eyes for hours per day, for over 20 years my lips and cheeks pulled down, and having at least 50 celebrities and untold others raping me to pump poison into my body while I can't brace against impact in various teleported and deep sleep unconscious states--(waking up with semen in my hair and stinking sewage liquid stench coming out of my body which is not from my internal organs it was injected into my bladder while sleeping plus drugs to poison me to death via bloating and suffocating my intestines internally) and etc. yelling screaming as I can't stop reacting to their instuls and abuse. She tried again today, after I wrote about the attacks to render this disparity which is the goal of the american culture at this moment-to destroy all rights of people historically rendered genocided abused enslaved and belittled and no recourse in law for protection but rather groups of death squads inflicting pogroms and genocides paid for in full by their government. That has been the history of the world. America has been the exception. I am surounded by shit americans with europigape nazi ties parents or partners and the congress shit who rush to join in just laugh alongside the nazi trash celebrities who remain in power for DECADES so this system is very, very old in relative modern terms of contriving to appear to "care" about minorities but in actuality buying off a select few to organize their own elevationi into the nazi plantation system while aiding in destroying any targets who resist this overtake. the overtake is not even recognized whatsoever by anybody while it is extremely obvious but being done through "americans" as front piece controlled by the euro-nazi crown and nazi 4th Reich who pull the mind control strings from behind the seemingly all-american puppets (aunt jemima whites working as "white trash" for the white trash nazis glorified who are being ushered in like waves of immigrants who truly are poisoning the blood of america but they get their nasty and dirty brown skinned and black slave mentality hate to do the dirty work for them. They embrace them nolen wells style even adopt them as "family" but distanced nevertheless as "inferior" but done in such a subtle but significantly symbolic way.//after I had written about how she, her group of white worm trash filth creeps endlessly mutilating my body for over 30 years or longer actually my entire life but in a hugely visible way since she began this assault on me in 2011. Laughing, smiling heaving with sexual excitement she and her nazi white trash creep female partners are sexualized and titillated they get plastic surgery the best in the world for having had me raped, poisoned and mutilated, not for one year but over 20 so far just from them, and all my life from this organization but visibly completely marred when they began back then. I have been writing of her endless psychopathic sickness which even dirty ape pig pitt in interviews described that she was a bit sick but he helped to "tame" her, but instead they sat together having this inflicted upon me because the need to harm others is so great for this ugly dirty filth skank to feel elevate4d, as it is with all the nazis. Part of the endurance and the addiction to and for a racism society is a physical level of hormonal addiction to feeling "superior" and racism is energy paracitism. The dirty flthy skank adopted children of various skin tones to have this as a personal construct in home but appearing like a goodly non-racist in the process. Only the blonde dirty ugly sick shit daughter of that pair of leeches is considered --by them made--to be the only applicable to having a career in appearances as a nazi construct to follow in their plastic surgery and nazi promotional pig-hoof steps. smirking laughing and they have a schedule of abusing me to the point of drugging and abuse mutilation into hysteria then torturing me for responding then not stopping the abuse until I respond again. The laughter of shit like amy klobuchar, hillary clinton, green day the shit pop band of scum dirty white trash pig ape "boys", the entirety of shit whorewood and congress, all just comply it's normal it's the component of putting only whites in power and aiding and assisting in this are the minority minions like those I mentioned in my last post on vignettes 3 today--regarding america's not got talent and the english controlled minority minion nazification programming cartel they are a component of. OPerating as agent infiltrators of the United States through "musick" and the sickness of sick shitalina and ape pitt and the rest of that whorewood-congress continuum which let affirmative action go by the side let every offense to all the civil rights go in crosshairs to be shot down endlessly in series after series of failures to address the loss of "protections". The podcasters and anchors rush to congratulate shitalina for her actions so they can be part of the new nazi plantation system and those 'canceled" under the rump shit regime rush to abuse me as they had done before they got canceled. they all just revolve arounjd this ugly sick filth and can't differentiate between what beauty and reality is and plastic surgery and hormone-derived glowing sexualized panting of sleaze sick ugly dirty leeches they just only see the money flung in front of their narrow-minded and ignorant faces. All explanations of truth-digging is gone in all the journalistic mediums they can relate professionally what is "safe" but no analysis of the racist componewnt from within the ranks of whorewood is ever ever disclosed as if it's just a "woke" culture which somehow goes astray whenever a black or jew imitates white nazi rape culture which is silenced and protected, the skanks like shitalina endlessly feeding off dumping her years of experiencing that system upon me as stress relief valve. That this is endlessly smiled upon by the filth of congress and then conjoined by rancid pig-lousy nancy and the greasy gavin crew out of californication and then into all the white nazi pricks of the maga rep crap cartel then trickled down into the sneering smirking demo-rats who are in lead positions (bernie and aoc and elizabeth warren hillary clinton whose life has revolved around reciting outdated feminist concepts she studied for a while when feminism was not killed by dirty shit like her and her blonde nazi filth crap cartel). they all rush to see me with my body mutilated every day so ugly shitalina can feel better about the years of having to swallow the hate from the men be silent and conformist then violently rusihing first at weinstein and then me--becaue I created the ideas which sent that stupid ugly piece of shit to the oscars for years and years, as she took credit and her scriptwriters as well having me mutilated and tortured for writing every year that this next fucking movie was my concept that stupid ugly shit whore stole. (and pig ape pitt and a huge list of their rancid dirty stupid ape friends and partners) and then ugly shitnigger arnold doing the same because he''s so completely glorified but I only see ugly stpuid thug and have only experienced it as he torrtures me so he can glow with hormones, get the same applause from congress and be put in charge of destroying all chances for anybody but white nazi trash to be in top positions. Fully aided by the blacks like ooprah the ape and the rest of her ilk farrakhan calls himself "superior" along with his nazi white trash partners out of whorewood because he is helping them to re-institute absolute racism but he gets a cartel plantation of his own (making women cover up, telling the men to submit to authority is the basic bottom line which is conformity to authority which is serve and obey the ultimate when the nazis get through with dismantling the nation of islam, perhaps after farrakhan dies).//"if you are 'superior" why are you having my body mutilated every day so you can claim you are 'more beautiful?"--that, "because it's FUN" the ugly sick stupid blank filth creep said softly then someone goth er to stop attacking me or something happened and her ugly sick filth was gone in the teleportation where they appear suddenly, disappear and watch everything I do and say and think and torture me until I react in a way that "justifies" more violence and mutilation.They attack me for responding but attack me until I do respond once I stop and try to remain just silent and not giving them what they want: a reaction so they can steal ideas. My brain is put into a traumatized state of analytical inability to thwart internally thinking the thoughts out of rage and torture mutilation and murder MURDER conditions. This is "fun" for ugly sick shitalina who has blossomed off this and was going downhill in her sikank stank shit career with her stupid movies about playing advocate for poor, victims of society being unjustly violated, her endless role in her shit movies but amplified by my screaming posts and ideas they torture out of me since 2011 and earlier from her english dirty ape pig money-supply from the English Crown putting that filthy stpuid ape skank in the middle of controlling ape whorewood with money doled out for every compliance to nazi overtake. Blacks especially then latinos, jews and asians whenever possible and poorer whites rush to join in with their own plantation ensemble they get handed out of the nazi white trash cartel connected with all these nazi and english crown and french imperialistic celebrities who are handed access to the nazi gold fund to distribute, making them "leaders" of their own "sub-plantation system". I wonder if ANYBODY will ever care about this ongoing torture of me, but ugly sick shitalina like so many will wither again of this contract is taken away from that filthy parasitic murderous leech on me. The shit politicians rush to smile lovingly and tell her how great she is as they join in threatening my life for not handing my life over for them all to exploit while destroying my health, beauty, home body and all I have (my cat included all animals I love and everyting I own and do and try to accomplish they block using a globe of dirty nasty minorities rushing to join the plantation system. Apparently fighting for equality is an outdated concept and only joining into a lucrative plantation system where the intended slaves believe it's only happening to me and not them. If anyone will ever recognize not that this is an opportunity for every slime sick creepp in congress to get advantage and more money secret deals and dark money funding rather than an affront to the constitution, the law and to all ethical and moral standards there might be some hope for Americaa but for now, the consensus which is bandied around in podcasts is that America is truly going downhill very rapidly in all vectors of sustainability. But no worries let the dirty plastic surgery created nazi ugly sick shit trash ugly shitalina continue to abuse and torrure me because she gets high turned on sexually excuted and she is glowing from joy of having someone to mutilate so she can feel "superior" while stealing my ideas and claiming them as hers--so she is then "superior" but not at all. But the politicians are reinforcing this absolutely quintessential racist systematic destrution of me so this ugly filth trash and her cartel can flourish and the politicians get a nazi plantation monopoly on power for the rest of their filthy rat lives as a result.

"Odetta--God's Gonna Cut You Down--1963 (Reelin' In the Years Archive)". ReelinInTheYears66. August 26, 2025. ... **yeah, ...