Monday, May 16, 2022

I want readers to realize that I have never been fixated on Nazis my entire life. It has been Americans and English mostly who have spewed the most vile racist commentary to my face--these repugnant celebrities who are full of shit in every single movie and public performance they make about how equality-minded and humanitarian they are. The Germans almost never used this type of language against me, because they have the stupid pig ape minions who claim they are part of the Nazi empire to do it for them. The German pig apes just sit back laughing as their stupid and putrid whores do the work for them--the blonde and blue celebrities in Whorewood and the English filth that has permeated this contract out on me. Why Americans in general latch onto this teleportation and gang stalking without understanding what stupid pawns they are to the real Nazi pig apes is unbelievable to me how programmed into believing that the Germans are actually nice and friendly because they are the best psychopathic actors possible but only for deception purposes, not for acting in general like the American version which is fast dwindling. The English variety of actors used to be but now are not for the most part. This is an extremely irate and biased opinion piece written out of years of torture so with the exceptions I submit that this may be a bit exaggerated in this claim. Why no one still will ever stop this sick contract out on me is still unbelievable to me and that the same pig whores are being allowed to get away with this and for years--as the pig shit scum pair from Brooklyn are just disgusting examples of a lack of manhood, dumber than hell bigots, sick and putrid personalities and this applies to everything including the fake personas they display for public approval--underneath it just below the surface are pure rotten shithead scumbags and the rest of the shit out of Whorewood attacking me are practically the same, but just not as openly disgusting as the pair of filth. They didn't personally attack me today and in teleportation it was strangers, no doubt upon the orders of this pair of shit you all adore as your mafia representatives who make stupid psychopathic jokes and everyone loves watching criminals perform with gaiety their violence in film--they just love flamboyant scumbag psychopaths in movies--but in real life, it's not glamorous they are just filth and the rest of the actors really are the same thing in this group. And in the larger organization in general. But I have never focused on Nazis but for years all I have been writing of is Nazis--it would seem I attempt to label "everything" as being Nazi--but now that I am aware of the huge deception going on, it is all I can do because they are all affiliated with that organization out of former Nazi Germany through their huge global network. The US military presence in Germany that I encountered only seems to have inducted more Americans into Nazism than attempted to stop the proliferation of that political system. The result has been an underground systematic replication of Nazism with this technology emulating the conditions and the behaviors with full approval of Congress, law enforcement and society. I don't want to write about Nazis again. I will try to be stoic and just not write about this but they keep threatening my life and I have to write to try to not get more murderous living conditions. Can't anyone out there ever stop this endless assault against me so I can live in peace with enough $ and safety to just not have to deal with this bs any longer? Anyone out there whatsoever? I don't want any of these scumbag whore pig men, their shitty rotten whore ugly stupid women or children who are assaulting me out of Whorewood or anywhere else this is going on--and it's going on worldwide. I don't want this shit out of Whorewood, all of them are disgusting and rotten and foul. I want them to be forced to pay me for all the years of stealing my ideas, destroying my body and home, and for them to be forced to get the f--off me and so I am living in safety and security--probably with an identity change living with all these microchips embedded in my body removed and this SHIT stopped. Can't ANYONE ever do this out there within this huge goddamn group reading/hacking into my posts? I don't want to endlessly obsess about Nazis or the shit parasites attacking me ever again, from this day forwward. The subject is sickening the creeps attacking me are more than nauseating the entire situation of no one ever defending me is absolutely rotten coming from the US Government and extending into all crevices of the cracks of US Society and the rest of the planet is just a maelstrom of fascist ideologies disguised as "Democratic" countries. Why the f is no one ever doing anything to really stop this? I don't want to have to write begging for help any longer after a goddamn decade of it, can't ANYONE EVER DO ANYTHING OUT THERE TO STOP THIS?

No comments:

Post a Comment