Saturday, May 7, 2022

I need a small house with private swimming pool, walls that are not studded with removable panels or tiles next to terrorists living a few feet away from me using every technology to torture me. I need a private home with a garden/walled-off and swimming pool and SOME GOVERNMENTAL PROTECTION and for this hell to be stopped.///Hackers rewrote and deleted parts of my last two posts. I was not able to write coherently and what I could write was partially deleted/rewritten, redacted but ALL is ultimately censored and never reaching into the mass world of the internet--only to the criminals who are happily participating in this crime or do nothing to stop it, who also just happen to steal ideas or concepts I write because they too--all these "liberals" who profess their anti-corporate theorizing--all you and you know who you are--

 But otherwise, I cannot write clearly due to the emotional stress combined with the technology blasting into my brain to cause cognitive blocks and emotional exacerbation of a kind of hysteria, but the subject matter and years of this going on and endless mutilations and destruction of my body is the onus of this hysteria, but mostly, it's because no one is stopping them or this and/or defending my basic human rights and this is being upheld by the Executive Branch of the United States government, in this covert teleportation hell that they are also funding where their fangs come out openly and the dirty and lying underbelly is exposed and their fake smiling "We care about The American People, Democracy and Freedom" bullshit is silent and the drooling hissing of their evil and pernicious real personalities comes to the fore. I can't write about them or this without going into excess due to technology exerting a very disruptive block to critical thinking;  and even if I could, it would be rewritten upon publishing on this blog format.

----------------

I NEED A HOUSE WITH A SMALL GARDEN, A PRIVATE WALL AND SWIMMING POOL. PLUS A CLEANING SERVICE AND PRIVACY and $$$. The celebrities--the list is now so long that even if I could quote ten of them, I would "forget" the vast number of them if I tried to make a list. If the main perpetrators would contribute $100 /month to helping me to live in such a place--the cost in Phuket is approx $1000 per month, perhaps a bit higher but not much and if you make a long-term contract for rental the cost goes down of course. These pig whores are all multi-millionaires. The pieces of shit have been paid in more millions simply to torture me. They also have stolen my words, phrases, storylines, and I can't write anything any longer except these pathetic posts about the hate they inflict and violence which is met endlessly by silence. when I have writen my concepts, as this group poisoned me so badly all my life I can't function I am stuck in semi-paralysis. But these pig pieces of shit have stolen my ideas and made millions off them. If just ten of them, those who have made so much money in part from having stolen MY IDEAS which I wrote of, expressed verbally but never wrote, as I don't write my ideas any longer so the shit like pesce and deniro are endlessly hacking into my brain/thoughts and extracting ideas, responding to what I am thinking, and they make comments on what I am thinking to myself so it's like an easy transition to respond to them because this technology is so damn nebulous and evasive in terms of concrete reality--it's so deceptive I can swear easily that many people are being likewise brainwashed and manipulated but they have no clue--the technology is so dangerous. But all of these pigs could and should be made to contribute money every month--just $100 per piece of shit--and I could live in a place where I can exercise because my body by now is so flaccid, the muscles have deteriorated, the stress they inflict upon me is enough to literally kill someone and cause severe illness and body dysfunction from the endless hate and stress these shit parasites are dumping on me and then they suck the life out of me, the joy, peace and happinss they suck it out every single day and then pour hate upon me--

I need a swimming pool and I need this poisoning of my water, food and air to be stopped so I can live without being poisoned or drugged any longer. I have liver spots all over my arms from the sheer poisoning of my liver, which I am constantly trying to detox, but I am so sick from over 50 years of poison being poured into my body that I can't even heal fast enough to deal with the additional poisoning and stress that this group of fuckers has been pouring into my body, food, home and life for over a decade without end--after all the other fuckers in America and around the world where I have been endlessly running to find a place to live without some kind of stress level--(not understanding of course all my life wtf is going on and why this repetitive patterns keeps playing out in exactly the same way with people--whom I now understand have always been following a set of protocols of behavior, with little-to-no deviations around the entire planet in behavioral patterns in conjunction with this operation and the systematic forms of brutal psychological violence along with the drugging and technology to get every parasitic feeder a bit of energy out of exploiting and attacking me--and how many others in my position? I can't know but I think the numbers of exploited is growing and will continue to grow unless someone in authority actually begins to care about this situation. So far there is not enough alarm for anyone to care.

---------------

But if there is anyone who does care, please make these fuckers PAY me for all the years of this violence so I can begin to exercise. I have been sitting alone in rooms--I had a very loving cat La Moux--they stole her years ago. They literally killed every living thing I took in or cared for so I am now living in a space where if I water plants inside my balcony I am threatened by the landlord with eviction and/or calling the police because the terrorists who are spewing filth into my room every single day and into my body are "complaining" that water is being poured into their balcony--lies of course. All animals have been brutally killed or taken away from me that I loved and cared about. Every single business and place I go is packed with people flickiong things on my clothing and into my hair from behind, the cashiers abuse me when I hand them money--long lines of people violently almost attacking me on all sides--no matter where I go, which country, which business, and every attempt to make a phone call is diverted to terrorist agents posing as employees--or some of them are actual and real.


Obviously this system is extremely popular and to such an extent of advantage to every scumbag parasite on the planet that no one will admit it's even going on.

But I know that many good people still exist on this planet but they are    pushed to the background in every situation. I experienced during the pandemic the true friendliness of the Thai population once the skank parasites went back to their villages and all the millions of Europigapes were stuck in quarantine and I could experience the real thai culture of Phuket. I was greeted with friendlinss at least to a somewhat normal level. But now that's all receding once more as the pigs come to the fore with their hate and vicious deadly violence.

While the planet is burning, facing extinction and dying and fascist leaders are growing and human rights are suffering, animals are becoming extinct and goddamn you stupid goddamn fuckers out there reading this can't you see the fucking connection between what I am writing about and how much the planet is suffering at the hands of these utterly sick and evil pieces of shit who have wrested all control over the planet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

arnold shitniger is so incompetent as an artist, so incompetent to create any unique movie concept, is so nasty and has been trained to be a nazi infiltrator and programmer influencer retained in that position so filth greasy "I'm Italian-american" nazi mafia of nancy pelosi out of california along with newsom and his teams of lying money-thieving rapist dirty plantation racist nazi "men" many blacks and latinos form their unification of master-slave profiteering---the trickle down of dirty work minorities operating like loving groveling slaves to inflict violence and soon murder gangs when california breaks with the U.S. in it's own "independent" state, as this rotten filth gil duran wrote about with his encounter of his 'master" peter Thiel and writes this book, as a "latino" he appears to be "progressive" or against racism but oh, au contrair oh the mansions he expects to gain out of writing this reverse programming book(s) and in being interviewed by all the comlimentaty white boys of nazi california "democrat party" affiliation. Too bad their white rapist near-governor was accused of rape which abounds in that culture. But I was just inserting this to write that hacking prevented me from being able to write proper nouns with capital letters it's so painful and impossible to write and pound every letter down many typos and mistakes although I did write correctly they also insert words and delete, etc please be aware of this if anyone is reading this--it turns me into a ranting lunatic writing in hate and rage. its' 15 -17 years or longer of white nazi trash shit "men" I never wanted anything to do with teleporting raping dismembering mutilating poisoning rape pounding poison into my body as they laugh, literlaly they are sick as fuck fuckers adn shitalina has been applauded oprah participated and for saying she's an aunt jemima under drugging, and hyyponsis prompting by her that allowed for years and years and years of blacks to rush violently at me, culminating in people masturbating in front of me rushing hitting me without any rationale other than I kept repeating what i "meant" which is that they are supporting white plantation slave society they are attacking me for SAYING THE TRUTH AND REALITY not that this is a racist comment; its' derived from what Malcolm X said, which I believe Farrakhan had a hand or hoof in having killed so he could capitalize and mop up the remnants of the Malcolm X legacy followers and has been inserted as the face of nazi black induction into racist hegemony. That is the plantation system in California almost completely out of the "closet" with a "liberal" costume and although ugly shit arnold is a repug he has set the rape and plantation nazi standards and has all the nazi gold to pay off or using his extremely hateful violent gangs such as this goddamn sick crap who starred in better call saul they are so violent and ugly I now commiserate with kristi noem I thought she was just racist when she could not stand that culture and wanted them out and gone. I now fully understand her stance as I had no experience of that kind of sick dirty shit before--I had a bad bitter experience of it in Miami but only after the nazis took over south beach; they turned it into a nazi cartel and latinos prove to be the most vicious of nazi supporters, jenifer lopez included and wearing her LA-derived costume of being a "democrat liberal" but is a lynch mob stupid slave put in power for her gyrating sleazy compliance. Not greatly talented but playing influencer role of dying hair blonde being a latino for trump (now there's a title for it, before no one would believe me there was no defining term thanks to trump they have come out as the racist slime they are--the ones who adhere to shit like ugly arnold and they are a lot in california and gavin and ugly shitalina have learned form ugly arnold how to play that plantation imperialistic game from within america in the outskirts of america, californication they retain teh most disgusting of latinos to serve as their upcoming death squad operators who are blank, stupid and willing to commit egregious violence when ugly sstupid sick arnold can't get what he wants through his bullshit fake smiles he learned and has used to get people to comply but now thanks to this technology and a congress handing that foreign fungus virus scum all the wapons he can obtain to inflict nazi genocidal violence and death squads of sick dirty even more stuppid than he latinos and blacks. No problem for shit like the white worm senators who came under biden from the repug side (friends of dirty joe biden) to scream yell abuse and have me raped as their proxy dirty fuckers and they got immunity from prosecution in the georgia interference case --that would be greasy lindsey graham cracker) and etc. All of this plus putting musk and trump inpower has been engineered by rancid ugly arnold and still on one begins to stop him whatsoever in anyway, ever. The dependence on his nazi money flowing to pay off, the white nazi filth of congress so intent on having their surreptitious nazi enforcer outside of the legal gaze acting like a thug death squad operator under the guise of being a governor endlessly handed eveyr means possible to retain this pig snout snorting up of all that filthy ape can suck out--and so by now it's reacing hundreds if not thousands or more of this ugly ape having non-stop groups celebrities attacking me--in the past 6 months it's been maybe 500-1000 celebrities non-stop violently punching raping abusing insulting yelling death threats-dirty tucker carlson who sounds so calm and like a balanced person is a yelling nazi, no surprise there-fully on board with nazi infiltration because he's living in England and he's a tool for murdoch and he's a traitor and the democrats haven't stopped talking about him since he attacked me only a few days ago--but at least a dozen celebrity terrorists abusing me instantly for being suck watching theinternet to not react to the ugly filth--as I am alone and drugged sick and fighting death my body mutilated beyond repair by the endless slicing for just defending my basic human rights---// of america and no one fucking cares they just bring that hunk of shit into america to inflict as much damage as possible. Especially the sick filth of congress like elizabeth warren looking to increase the nazi underlying theme of alternative concepts so she threatened to have me killed for not happily offering a german sick fuck who just raped me and the ugly daughter shit of depp with ideas about punk culture so they can produce and she can profit off the movie so the image of america not being a nazi shithold colony in which that filth projects her squad of nazi collaborators becoming rich (after being homeless after working in a bar suddenly every riches is offered by dirty filth of ugly arnold because he's been put in that role, just as stuipid and ugly shitalina who has been put in the same role to dispense untold millions of dollars in awards to all the minority shit who gush at being welcomed into nazi culture and glorified, put in lead roles, handed mansions and fuck america--that is the resounding echo that is repeated in every action. All the "patriots' like tom cruise is part of this effort, a must duplicitous scheme and it has worked the stupid americans go along like clockwork golden shower yellow raining down on america. Fuck america the dirty sick violent vile should be deported by ice latnio shit associated with jenifer lopez and her gang of crap and the rest of them just insidious and ugly and violent. None of them has an iota of compassion beauty soulful creative intelligence they are grasping ugly sleazy dirty rape and death culture gang banger sick fuckery put in p ower by aa destroyed government which is the same, just concealed with flowery law-degree rhetoric like hillary is a prime example. But ugly shit arnold has lost his career years ago because other than portarying huge hulk of a pile of muscular shit killing and making jokes about it, to imprint into the dumb population the thrill of nazi violence, theft and everything that killing and pounding people down implies to the godless and greedy soulless culture inundated with porn, rape and endless wars so it's a death and expropriation culture. Because that u gly stupid fuck along with the u gly sleaze shit of shitalina and the rest of this crp, they must torture me to obtain ideas and to get this contract for their cartel of whorewood shit and crap foreve more pumped out ejactulated into the movie sphere and the public doesn't gie a damn. More violence more nazi programming more rape culture adorned with media make-up never a single expose of the rancid filth rape celebrities they jsut attack the "jew" and then replace his studio with a plethora of rape nazi shit skank bitches who all get their little studios, but have no ideas until they get them out of me via torture endlessly day after day. Because they are INCOMPETENT: Ugly, stinking filth Arnold shitburger white trash shitnigger ugly stupid sick fuck and his greasy filth brigade of scum and trashy shit like ignorant ugly shitalina all the parasites who feed off abuse and torrture my body endlessly mutilated permanent damage endless hate by shit filth forced upon me from this goddamn sick fuck shit government laughing stupid ugly dirty senators who make statements about how "disgusting" the democrats are when they do things or say things far less ugly and sinister than all they do in teleportation with their demo-rat partners all together. What a shit parade. Unable to not respond to this ugly filth fucking scum rat arnold and his ugly hate comments while I am always sick, always physically in pain, injected (they slashed into my body again, my hands are grotesque, all nails are black, broken half-hanging off my hands which are huge, deformed from nightly slashing under the cuticles to the bone slicing into tiny blood vessels until the fingers are being sliced off daily in this manner from just fighting to not get raped and poisoned to death and not have my life destroyed with my permission as this shit gruop of fucking hate and ugliness is trying to abuse me to death to comply with with the shit politicians like john kennedy, so beloved another dirty fuck "charasmatic" insulting lying hateful bigot americans can't get enough of these piles of shit put in power. so he said some insult while I was watching a movie, enjoying it. He made some nasty racist genocidal comment about killing me using very ugly hateful language, I responded with he's the trash shit but you all keep propelling that ugly trash shit into power all I do is fight to retain my body every day so disfigured from the decadess of this group masturbating over torrure adn rape. Ugly dirty cornell west seeming to be an antidote masturbated in front of me, as well as progressives the white nazi shit and then bernie sanders said "I can see why they call you bitch" as aoc sneered that "we will make you homeless' smirking and laughing. All for responding to abuse insults after years of them poisoning and raping me before I began to fight back and then screaming in rage and hitting them trying to kill them. I pray every day for u gly arnold and shitalina to die instantly and also the rest of them (you) after 20 years of this kind of noo-stop murder for just being talented beautiful so all they have done is steal my ideas, make millions off them, delete all evidence and have untold hundfreds and hundreds of thousands of people attack me literally poisoning raping mutilating my body. So this filth ape made some nazi death slogan qwhich of course that ugly ape can only repeat nazi established genocidal insults he can't think of a single, not one single original idea not even for his fantasy dream of reliving his childhood training to go to america and turn it into a nazi vassal state. And like on cue, all the shit apes of whorewood comply instantly as long as they can escape from the filth and shit they personally ensured would be polluting america with their racist policies and politics--creating nazi ghettos within america and then having shit like oprah and farrakhan manipulate and connive to put trump in power so their nazi little plantation cartels will be blacks enslaving Jews

 (killing jews that is their instruction as well as the filthy latinos that hover aroudn the pile of shit that ugly arnold is) it is unbelie...