Saturday, May 7, 2022

I need a small house with private swimming pool, walls that are not studded with removable panels or tiles next to terrorists living a few feet away from me using every technology to torture me. I need a private home with a garden/walled-off and swimming pool and SOME GOVERNMENTAL PROTECTION and for this hell to be stopped.///Hackers rewrote and deleted parts of my last two posts. I was not able to write coherently and what I could write was partially deleted/rewritten, redacted but ALL is ultimately censored and never reaching into the mass world of the internet--only to the criminals who are happily participating in this crime or do nothing to stop it, who also just happen to steal ideas or concepts I write because they too--all these "liberals" who profess their anti-corporate theorizing--all you and you know who you are--

 But otherwise, I cannot write clearly due to the emotional stress combined with the technology blasting into my brain to cause cognitive blocks and emotional exacerbation of a kind of hysteria, but the subject matter and years of this going on and endless mutilations and destruction of my body is the onus of this hysteria, but mostly, it's because no one is stopping them or this and/or defending my basic human rights and this is being upheld by the Executive Branch of the United States government, in this covert teleportation hell that they are also funding where their fangs come out openly and the dirty and lying underbelly is exposed and their fake smiling "We care about The American People, Democracy and Freedom" bullshit is silent and the drooling hissing of their evil and pernicious real personalities comes to the fore. I can't write about them or this without going into excess due to technology exerting a very disruptive block to critical thinking;  and even if I could, it would be rewritten upon publishing on this blog format.

----------------

I NEED A HOUSE WITH A SMALL GARDEN, A PRIVATE WALL AND SWIMMING POOL. PLUS A CLEANING SERVICE AND PRIVACY and $$$. The celebrities--the list is now so long that even if I could quote ten of them, I would "forget" the vast number of them if I tried to make a list. If the main perpetrators would contribute $100 /month to helping me to live in such a place--the cost in Phuket is approx $1000 per month, perhaps a bit higher but not much and if you make a long-term contract for rental the cost goes down of course. These pig whores are all multi-millionaires. The pieces of shit have been paid in more millions simply to torture me. They also have stolen my words, phrases, storylines, and I can't write anything any longer except these pathetic posts about the hate they inflict and violence which is met endlessly by silence. when I have writen my concepts, as this group poisoned me so badly all my life I can't function I am stuck in semi-paralysis. But these pig pieces of shit have stolen my ideas and made millions off them. If just ten of them, those who have made so much money in part from having stolen MY IDEAS which I wrote of, expressed verbally but never wrote, as I don't write my ideas any longer so the shit like pesce and deniro are endlessly hacking into my brain/thoughts and extracting ideas, responding to what I am thinking, and they make comments on what I am thinking to myself so it's like an easy transition to respond to them because this technology is so damn nebulous and evasive in terms of concrete reality--it's so deceptive I can swear easily that many people are being likewise brainwashed and manipulated but they have no clue--the technology is so dangerous. But all of these pigs could and should be made to contribute money every month--just $100 per piece of shit--and I could live in a place where I can exercise because my body by now is so flaccid, the muscles have deteriorated, the stress they inflict upon me is enough to literally kill someone and cause severe illness and body dysfunction from the endless hate and stress these shit parasites are dumping on me and then they suck the life out of me, the joy, peace and happinss they suck it out every single day and then pour hate upon me--

I need a swimming pool and I need this poisoning of my water, food and air to be stopped so I can live without being poisoned or drugged any longer. I have liver spots all over my arms from the sheer poisoning of my liver, which I am constantly trying to detox, but I am so sick from over 50 years of poison being poured into my body that I can't even heal fast enough to deal with the additional poisoning and stress that this group of fuckers has been pouring into my body, food, home and life for over a decade without end--after all the other fuckers in America and around the world where I have been endlessly running to find a place to live without some kind of stress level--(not understanding of course all my life wtf is going on and why this repetitive patterns keeps playing out in exactly the same way with people--whom I now understand have always been following a set of protocols of behavior, with little-to-no deviations around the entire planet in behavioral patterns in conjunction with this operation and the systematic forms of brutal psychological violence along with the drugging and technology to get every parasitic feeder a bit of energy out of exploiting and attacking me--and how many others in my position? I can't know but I think the numbers of exploited is growing and will continue to grow unless someone in authority actually begins to care about this situation. So far there is not enough alarm for anyone to care.

---------------

But if there is anyone who does care, please make these fuckers PAY me for all the years of this violence so I can begin to exercise. I have been sitting alone in rooms--I had a very loving cat La Moux--they stole her years ago. They literally killed every living thing I took in or cared for so I am now living in a space where if I water plants inside my balcony I am threatened by the landlord with eviction and/or calling the police because the terrorists who are spewing filth into my room every single day and into my body are "complaining" that water is being poured into their balcony--lies of course. All animals have been brutally killed or taken away from me that I loved and cared about. Every single business and place I go is packed with people flickiong things on my clothing and into my hair from behind, the cashiers abuse me when I hand them money--long lines of people violently almost attacking me on all sides--no matter where I go, which country, which business, and every attempt to make a phone call is diverted to terrorist agents posing as employees--or some of them are actual and real.


Obviously this system is extremely popular and to such an extent of advantage to every scumbag parasite on the planet that no one will admit it's even going on.

But I know that many good people still exist on this planet but they are    pushed to the background in every situation. I experienced during the pandemic the true friendliness of the Thai population once the skank parasites went back to their villages and all the millions of Europigapes were stuck in quarantine and I could experience the real thai culture of Phuket. I was greeted with friendlinss at least to a somewhat normal level. But now that's all receding once more as the pigs come to the fore with their hate and vicious deadly violence.

While the planet is burning, facing extinction and dying and fascist leaders are growing and human rights are suffering, animals are becoming extinct and goddamn you stupid goddamn fuckers out there reading this can't you see the fucking connection between what I am writing about and how much the planet is suffering at the hands of these utterly sick and evil pieces of shit who have wrested all control over the planet?

No comments:

Post a Comment