Sunday, May 15, 2022

Passed back to terrorists out of Brooklyn, the same two I have been writing of now for years--back and forth---but between it all, the billionaire terrorists ordered my Laptop router cord has been broken but I am using it at the last thread of it's existence after hours of it inoperable: terrorists broke it of course. Will have to try to buy something to replace it. Wrote my landlord a message via email asking about how to replace it and I got a knock on my door while I was naked and getting into sleep gown at 10-10:30 pm. A door in the hallway closed when I didn't respond to the knock. But....the hell of haters continues, just passed the torture protocols back to the expletive actor mafia haters from Brooklyn (I have much better terms for them but I am trying to not be "immature" in my writing style any longer--it's very hard to be straight and serious because humor is like my last weapon and undoubtedly I am the only one laughing. the thugs make sure to stop me from laughing with torture and threats of violence upon my every mirthful response to the s*** and stupidity and ugliness they are perpetually forcing upon my every moment in thought, action and in life with smug assurances from the government that all the sleaze, hate and violence they inflict is just dandy and yankee doodle cheesy wonderful with full gratuities included in their every hissing "bitch" at me and threats of murder after I make a joke about them after they insult me--that is the Brooklyn pair of mafia actors who were just re-handed back the hate technology from the scumbags out of London--their pals and buddies whom they love and have tons of their records and all the years of their drug and alcohol addiction have been spent listening to that greasy and sleazy crap out of the band which never stops cranking out destruction to society in the form of entertainment).

 So it's back to the pair of absolutely sleazy and violent and negative thugs out of Brooklyn--I have written of them non-stop because the usual abusers may have given up in the direct assault after years of handing this technology to one Europigape and hater to rape me and abuse me after the next while they sat gloating and watching on, waiting for me to "break" and submit to being enslaved, raped, exploited for a "baby" (and after they ordered part of my uterus to be cut out) so they and their offspring and buddies from all over the planet can assume some kind of endless monopoly on the entertainment field with promises of political positions, already handed over with full red carpet treatment and publicity fanfare.

------------------

Once I fight to get one of them off of me, the government just watches as they hand me over to the last pair who I fought strenuously to get off me, and then I am passed on to another pair of shit scumbags with promises that they are entitled to steal, rape and torture me endlessly FOR YEARS once these parasitic pieces of shit latch on, they never stop they never ever ever stop they all just take turns one pig piece of shit after the next.

so now it's back to the two troll thug scumbags with violent "bitch" and threats of physical violence aimed at me by huge and square bulldog rabid types of mafia murdering bigots--oh, ..."Actors" and "celebrities" glorified just like the greasy and dirty nasty rock n roll slime bag rapists and killers and bigots and Nazis all promoted for half a century by now.

------------------


The hacking on this page is also non-stop and the connection just turned off all by itself--


----------------

These whoremongering greasebags out of Brooklyn, your favorite mafia actors who are endlessly put in movies for decades upon decades, always extremely violent or playing jokes upon the violence that their characters have portrayed==

more smug assurances that their every insult and threat against me is met with more awards, promotions and deals for more movies of the same tenor of death, revenge and dumb racist comedy movies making jest of minorities with the big, bag mafia goons playing buffoon clowns making jokes about racist stereotypes but of course, the joke is always upon the minority and they always play the playful domineering life-f*** controller over any and all situations. The government is funding this in real life with this technology, but there is no humor or comedy it's just now like being around men who love abusing and beating and raping women, who have black cesspools of blood buried underneath their hateful faces as they glare in deadly threat and call me "bitch" and things like that after I make a joke after they begin an endless insult string of hate at me--while I am putting things away upon waking, while I am going to the toilet, it's like I can see two dimensions at the same time and cannot stop talking to these pig ape whore scumbags even though they repulse me endlessly and inevitably to the core of my being. 


If you watch a movie by Reiner Fassbinder called Alexander Platz, where a man has been convicted and incarcerated for having murdered his female lover once, and then upon being released, murders again--it is this black hate underlying a grim grimacing face that confronts me with the both of them glaring and staring and defying me to make another joke about their insults--of course my jokes are great and a defense and it's too intelligent for them, so they can only resort to death threats veiled by seriously deadly glares and threats of punching me out and things like that. Absolute whore-mongering scumbags, and the perfect pair of abusers for this group of likewise rapist scumbag whores out of Whorewood who thus far have concealed the absolute low quality of their rotted-out personalities but now they are playing their cards behind stoic faces as they sic the monsters on me in their whore-beating and blood-curdling violence upon me as one of their last cards in this one-sided "game" where I am endlessly thrust into the middle of a crowd of blood-sucking life-fuck parasites every night while sleeping, every morning upon waking and freshly drugged and under traumatized conditions as the teleportation skits are always about me being homeless and abused and raped and threatened on all sides (very like the reality they forced upon me, but the reality is worse than the dreams and even the hate terrorist skits they endlessly force upon me while I am just freshly awake and also freshly drugged by their mechanical arms inserting skin patch drugs to open up my brain to their endless violation and parasitic extraction of ideas, and to endlessly force hate upon me.


I have to admit I am not a stoic master of Zen and can't ignore this or block them out--it's like having people right directly in front of my eyeballs with truth serum forced upon me as I yell and insult them back and make jokes because to me they are so sick and ugly it's almost sickeningly funny and the stupid things they say are so easily countered by a good joke. Thusly, all they can do is threaten me with ever-increasingly disgusting violence.

------------

After years of being hit by cars upon their order, my toes nearly cut off, my teeth nearly broken out, my skin made a patchwork of silicone injections to look like embedded cysts, skin shriveled from chemicals lathered on my skin to destroy it, most of my hair chemically treated out with a huge patch of baldness covering 70% of my head---etc etc the list is too long--pat of my uterus cut out--endless rape from pieces of shit from Europigapeland here in these shitty and cheap little rooms they forced me to live in--endless stinking filth put everywhere on my clothing and furniture not just once a day but multiple times a day--every day--for over a decade without end. Etc etc etc etc 


millions of people attacking me literally everywhere I go, while sleeping and awake in both reality and teleportation bs that my government keeps allowing to persist and persist with no one worried that this is a potentially life-threatening technology that pure idiots are being handed with even more insidious but educated idiots as part of a "governing" body in politics fully approving of it all.

----------------------------

But instead of the disgusting pair from that rotten and nasty band, it's back to the nasty and violent mafia asking me every question possible with me answering everything and too weak, sick and exhausted to try to fight the drugging and technology forcing these responses out of me.

-------------

Writing about it once more, wondering when they will break the connection to the internet again.

Can you please get  also THESE disgusting creeps off me as well as the other scumbags  and whores and all of them? 


No comments:

Post a Comment