Monday, May 2, 2022

Killing rare species of animals is something the fascist Nazi terrorist "gang stalking" celebrity team you all cheer on, with full permission of the politicians who claim they are the most hip defenders of Freedom in the world: The "Gang stalking" Terrorists, from both the local fascist Nazi/Mafia Phuket branch but upon order of the H-wood celebrity/governmentally-sponsored Nazi/Mafia "leadership" and/or both-- either killed or took away a mating pair of gigantic and fascinating and extremely rare lizards that I admired who lived on the hillside outside my patio on the third floor which faces a steep hillside almost parallel at 90-degrees--either they killed them (most likely) or took them away (doubtful). THis group of psychopath life-f****ers ordered this done "because" I wrote or responded in rage and hate and/or mocking humor to try to deflect their hate and violence that has been perpetually foisted upon me for years---and only because they are instructed to dump and pour hate and violence upon me so they can flaunt huge posturing smiles when they get awarded for their movies proclaiming themselves as heroes of universal proportion in their movie roles...or governmental posturing as those politicians who most viciously attack me in teleportation alongside the celebrities are most outspoken in public about protecting "Freedom and Democracy" --yee haw. Only because I made contact with these lizards and formed a kind of communion with them. I threw food to them, and I enjoyed their presence and they would come and stare at me when I would go onto my patio. Only for that reason, either they were killed or taken out of one of the last refuges in Phuket where such creatures could thrive as if they were living in real nature. The terrorists also blew up the entire hillside outside my window where birds had nests and insects and butterflies and flowers were. They then continued to pour chemicals on the hillside forcing it to be barren for at least another year. The desecration of nature is like the abhorrence for human nature and the unnatural mind control programming for a death culture that this group is entertaining onto the planet but the result is such barren wasteland destruction of LIFE. More of the Life-f*** series today and why this terrorist operation must be stopped--but who will do it if everyone is transfixed upon watching these terrorists perform their stunts of enthrallment and people are so stunned into unnatural sensationalism that they can't differentiate any longer between unnatural death culture and a life-sustaining system?

 "World Risks Losing 1 in 5 Reptiles as Human Activity Destroys Ecosystems, Says Report Author". Democracy Now! April 2, 2022.



-------------------


The list of animals I have just loved and taken care of who were either brutally killed or taken away:

My "daughter" cat La Moux, my most precious and only family I have left--loving and fun animal, most beautiful. This group took her away after I began fighting to get the first celebrity who began this H-wood contract out on me with his years of rape and torture and violence alongside his partners (wife, daughter) and a host of others--and then his friends in H-wood participated as well and are still at it. But they stole my cat after having her thrown in the swimming pool and took photos of her drowning as they then took her away from me (they rescued her at the last minute). That was years ago, they put cat videos on my YouTube channel every day. I have done nothing but beg them to return her for all the years they just keep her away from me. I think she is dead by now, she was born in 1999. This was my child, my soul-mate and beloved and cherished partner in life--as silly as that sounds, a much preferable sentient being to the terrorists who are foul and sick and unnatural life-f**ers who are your favorite fantasy life-f*** figures you confuse as heroic and fantastic.

----------

They had a frog which I kept under a bucket as a "guest" on my porch, which would come out to greet me when I came in (this was at the last place I lived). The pig apes ordered their Thai minions who were constructing a building outside my window (part of the endless decades' long series of buildings being under construction right outside my window--over and over, for years and years this has gone on. They would throw cement at my front door, and they bashed the frog in with a huge stick and left it dead on my porch. They then left dead animals in front of my door. They killed a family of cats, but only gouged the eye out of one of the kittens only because I was feeding them. They smashed the spine of another one of the kittens and killed the mother cat while she was still feeding the kittens (who were either gouged or brutally crushed to death and left slowly dying on my front porch by the pig apes). There is a bit more, a lot more (a lot of dying insects left in front of my door by the Europigapes who are still participating with the life-f**ckers in Whorewood, USA who wanna be all things aristocrat European fascist Nazi Mafia (pig ape whores).

Why no one will even begin to stop them, I still can't understand. The stupidity of what is considered "great" in all these societies who continue to put such absolute life fuck sick psychopathic stupid personalities into lead positions of power is just beyond my comprehension any longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mutilation, death skits imposed upon me in deep sleep while my body is slashed to the bone after more than 16 years of my cuticles on every single finger gets sliced every single night. I have spent years fighting to stop the terrorists from entering my room while I am unconscious and incapable of waking up due to this string of microchip implants along my spine--which I feel distinctly after "they" the terrorists create some threatening loud crash noise nearby (i.e. doors slamming full force next to my door or in the hallway as simultaneously at the very instant my back "flinches"" in shock spasms not from the reaction because the physical and entire muscular reaction is at the very second the door is slammed, not within the normal time frame of reaction but at the very second it happens---this and many other such similar attacks remind me of the microchip implants inserted int my vertebrae or along my spine after 3 major spinal surgeries for injuries to my spine inflicted while unconscious. My legs popping up at 90-degree angles while running under being prompted to sprint by a stranger following me out of the bus ==which was late--for a temp secretary job in San Francisco 3 months after I had moved, the same year graduating college. The hackers are freezing the keyboard and laptop so I must sit and stop writing and then wait for the hackers to stop the attacks---as I have just turned the laptop off and on for the 10th time or more since turning it on nearly first thing this morning to get the abuse hate and death from the stinking rat filth of Depp who is a parasite without end, having learned it from shitalina not-jolie and dirty filth pig pitt and their endless black nazi crews and "christian" (""You are a whore evil and deserve to be raped to death" typesa like Mike Johnson who has repeatedly come to inflict this on me in demonic fashion) but nothing liek the endless nazi females like this endless filth from depp and his 2013 lunging at me ever since with his filthy daughter feeding, energetically feeding off having me raped tortured to continue what that nasty and really evil filthy daddy did to me as she was showered with applause by all the french and nazi german modeling english based international modeling crews rushing to go through all the open-legged portals of hollywood to get acess hollywood just grab the americans by the p-valley to invade to re-colonize or to continue the naiz plan to infest and infiltrate through all the half "I'm part English/German/Frencxh" nazi women and females (and males) who all have been handed mansions and yachts private jets and endless applause from every president to inflict America with outright demonic terror imposed through this evil system which is embraced like a newly minted version of sliced bread to gulping animals lunging at anything which they can use to extract more and more out of any source which they devour to it's total collapse). //Once more, going into tangents the interruptions and the attacks on my brain--inter-connected to the spinal and nervous system implants into my brain, my throat allowing this group to force tears out of my eyes until both my eyesight and face and skin are permanently scarred and dysfunctional. They sliced into my cuticles last night while I had wrapped layers of strings, rubber bands and layers of pvc rope and cordons of thread and two pairs of gloves with wrist bands which can be tightened for grip and another pair of compresison socks, sewn into an elongated piece and parts wrapped around my wrist. Going to sleep and waking up every day with the threads having been loosened and despite it all, with a tightened sleeve contraption I sewed myself, they use slim mechanical arms to veer underneath the opera gloves which extend onto my biceps, the other pair of gloves I hand sewed using stretch polyester socks sewn onto a pair of rubber-coated work gloves and etc all loosened--without rendering holes into the fabric the bendable and with cameras attacked mechanical arms loosen the knotted layers of pvc string--used for construction so it's durable---and the looped and tightened but material belt which I cut in two to wrap around the pvc rope, over the opera gloves but underneaath the rubber work gloves (rubber combined with material breathable on one side) and etc--no holes I inspect they are using pliant mechanical arms with camera scopes attached and they loosen the threads underneath the compression socks, bent up underneath the bicep-level opera gloves and then CUT INTO MY CUTICLES WHICH ARE DEAD AND CUT OFF MOST OF MY TOES AND FINGERS BY NOW. Compeltely cut off nothing growing back from over 16 years of this never ending nightly from years of fighting to stop it and protect my body and never being able to do it. They did it again last night and they injected their "Mind control" drugs so that someone was sitting in a car and being stabbed in the gut in this deep sleep terror skit. Orchestrated by yet another white male sitting next to the filthy rat of depp this dirty leech on my life force and energy--beckoned by all the white nazi "men" who sit next to her to get the French connection (i.e. heroin, as today's terrorist calling himself a devout "christian" was formerly a heroin addict, I only watched 1/3 of his interview on some witchy channel I discovered when typing in search term "witch interview" in the "spirit of Halloween" assuming the people being interviewed had no real access to this filthy group out of whorewood--but isntead he arrived within a few hours yelling and abusing me next to the rat shit of depp once more another rapist nazi bigot but like mike johnson claiming he is a christian condemning me for having read Aleister Crowley and whateve else they can contrive to "judge, condemn, rape and exonerate" themselves of any responsibility for their own "evil" actions. This channel was the first to come up I suspect it had been anchored there by hackers instead of anything really legitimate. Everything that comes up with any search has the same celebrities involved ni the theme or if it is a truly outlier type theme I am "safe" but this was not a "safe" random search result it was a contrived one for sure and pre-planned for any type of general search like "witch interview" in my little humorous attempt to get around all the hate and demonic ugliness of these truly life-sucking leeches as the rat from Depp and shitalina alike both become visibly sexually excited when I get raped, beaten and abused in front of them (the men in question all get promotions out of the French pipeline the English crown pipeline or the German nazi pipeline or the Italian mafia nazi pipeline---all co-mingled as a "unity" of formerly warring factions but now a conglomerate bypassing all international laws and treaties of intercontinental trade. In keeping with the decades of this group doing this without any oversight by any official because no evidence is ever produced to quell this over-lapping construction of global monopoly, which absolutely extends into global political consequences. It should be no surprise that fascist nazi governments are springing up around the world to coincide with the current leadership of the flamboyantly openly nazi United States.