Monday, May 2, 2022

Killing rare species of animals is something the fascist Nazi terrorist "gang stalking" celebrity team you all cheer on, with full permission of the politicians who claim they are the most hip defenders of Freedom in the world: The "Gang stalking" Terrorists, from both the local fascist Nazi/Mafia Phuket branch but upon order of the H-wood celebrity/governmentally-sponsored Nazi/Mafia "leadership" and/or both-- either killed or took away a mating pair of gigantic and fascinating and extremely rare lizards that I admired who lived on the hillside outside my patio on the third floor which faces a steep hillside almost parallel at 90-degrees--either they killed them (most likely) or took them away (doubtful). THis group of psychopath life-f****ers ordered this done "because" I wrote or responded in rage and hate and/or mocking humor to try to deflect their hate and violence that has been perpetually foisted upon me for years---and only because they are instructed to dump and pour hate and violence upon me so they can flaunt huge posturing smiles when they get awarded for their movies proclaiming themselves as heroes of universal proportion in their movie roles...or governmental posturing as those politicians who most viciously attack me in teleportation alongside the celebrities are most outspoken in public about protecting "Freedom and Democracy" --yee haw. Only because I made contact with these lizards and formed a kind of communion with them. I threw food to them, and I enjoyed their presence and they would come and stare at me when I would go onto my patio. Only for that reason, either they were killed or taken out of one of the last refuges in Phuket where such creatures could thrive as if they were living in real nature. The terrorists also blew up the entire hillside outside my window where birds had nests and insects and butterflies and flowers were. They then continued to pour chemicals on the hillside forcing it to be barren for at least another year. The desecration of nature is like the abhorrence for human nature and the unnatural mind control programming for a death culture that this group is entertaining onto the planet but the result is such barren wasteland destruction of LIFE. More of the Life-f*** series today and why this terrorist operation must be stopped--but who will do it if everyone is transfixed upon watching these terrorists perform their stunts of enthrallment and people are so stunned into unnatural sensationalism that they can't differentiate any longer between unnatural death culture and a life-sustaining system?

 "World Risks Losing 1 in 5 Reptiles as Human Activity Destroys Ecosystems, Says Report Author". Democracy Now! April 2, 2022.



-------------------


The list of animals I have just loved and taken care of who were either brutally killed or taken away:

My "daughter" cat La Moux, my most precious and only family I have left--loving and fun animal, most beautiful. This group took her away after I began fighting to get the first celebrity who began this H-wood contract out on me with his years of rape and torture and violence alongside his partners (wife, daughter) and a host of others--and then his friends in H-wood participated as well and are still at it. But they stole my cat after having her thrown in the swimming pool and took photos of her drowning as they then took her away from me (they rescued her at the last minute). That was years ago, they put cat videos on my YouTube channel every day. I have done nothing but beg them to return her for all the years they just keep her away from me. I think she is dead by now, she was born in 1999. This was my child, my soul-mate and beloved and cherished partner in life--as silly as that sounds, a much preferable sentient being to the terrorists who are foul and sick and unnatural life-f**ers who are your favorite fantasy life-f*** figures you confuse as heroic and fantastic.

----------

They had a frog which I kept under a bucket as a "guest" on my porch, which would come out to greet me when I came in (this was at the last place I lived). The pig apes ordered their Thai minions who were constructing a building outside my window (part of the endless decades' long series of buildings being under construction right outside my window--over and over, for years and years this has gone on. They would throw cement at my front door, and they bashed the frog in with a huge stick and left it dead on my porch. They then left dead animals in front of my door. They killed a family of cats, but only gouged the eye out of one of the kittens only because I was feeding them. They smashed the spine of another one of the kittens and killed the mother cat while she was still feeding the kittens (who were either gouged or brutally crushed to death and left slowly dying on my front porch by the pig apes). There is a bit more, a lot more (a lot of dying insects left in front of my door by the Europigapes who are still participating with the life-f**ckers in Whorewood, USA who wanna be all things aristocrat European fascist Nazi Mafia (pig ape whores).

Why no one will even begin to stop them, I still can't understand. The stupidity of what is considered "great" in all these societies who continue to put such absolute life fuck sick psychopathic stupid personalities into lead positions of power is just beyond my comprehension any longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment