Tuesday, May 24, 2022

My internet service was shut off as "punishment" or to silence me from the writing about the terrorism that is so foul and putrid that it's more than simply "torture" that is never ending. The pigs had my service turned off as a result and I am now fighting to log into my bank account, which is being blocked by hackers. I had been able to log in until a few weeks ago, now I must log-in a phone number and I have no phone (always use SKYPE) and even when I log into my browser under my name I can't access my bank account except on my personal laptop. I can't get any representative that helps me via any phone call at that bank, PNC. . Going through "no understan English" here in post-Covid Phuket, where the Europigapes once more control the sour, dour and nasty Thais who have replaced the formerly friendly and helpful and realistic Thais who actually come from Phuket or live here, instead of the transplants looking for Europigape sugar Daddy to hand them money to be their little whores and cleaning/sucking slaves and obedient subordinates. The nastiness is once more at the level that it had been prior to Covid--and years of these pigs gone made PHuket a pleasant and healthy place once again. Now the pigs have all returned, the formerly friendly ones are all gone--to where I don't know? Can't get service and everyone except for a few I meet at random places who are not being trained into hate and near violence exercises of discrimination at me are at these occassionally friendly junctures in the otherwise non-stop hate and near-death situations. I am yelling at people in rage now every day but mostly in the most disgusting teleportation. The pig apes attacking me are smug and sick and like terror torture guards in some prison, some black-ops Guantanamo--they threaten to kill me--this is from the celebrity shit and filth who have been attacking me for years. T-rump is glowing with huge smiles, I think he is assured that there will be no trial against him that will block his return to running for president and he looks like he's bought out and influenced everyone. I can assure you all that Raskin and Kinzinger are fully in his pocket even though they claim they are "fighting" him in this J-6 Select Committee. The pig ape celebrities likewise look assured that there will enver, ever be any block to their torture and mutilation and rape and torture of me.//infinitely while people who are supposed to do the maintenance spend hours plugging in the router and saying "no understan" but keeping me waiting as they say "YOU" and then they replace a plug and keep saying nothing as I say loudly "router good, laptop good, no internet service" then after 45 minutes of explaining "I go to computer shot they test router router good" they say nothing and I finally shout in rage. Shouting in rage for hours in the teleportation sessions to one sick group of hate after the next. Endlessly being made old prematurely by old and rotten people filled with hate and negativity. I am by now wishing them death and screaming that I find them disgusting and wish them death and try to hit and kill them as best I can every time they teleport me. But first it's endless information extraction so these filthy pigs can continue endlessly stealing information and ideas. It's now rotten Samuel Jackson going on and on--what a bigot black Nazi acolyte he is--and rotten as a human being they all are. The Brooklyn troll scum are just disgusting, utterly sick and violent and bigoted and foul. They never stop, they are never stopped, the pigs who remain silent are relying on them to really abuse and torture me endlessly as they want this contract of whatever--a baby otu of me while I tell them all endlessly and it ends up in yelling and death threats on all sides that i can'at stand any of them, wish them death, find them stupid and ugly--they just go on and on. ---------------------- It is never stopped. - ---------- But now I can't access my bank account at all. As I wrote above, I was able to do this until just a few weeks ago on every single computer. THey have blocked access unless I get a US telephone number where they can send a code for me to write into a field.

 I'm at this internet shop, after one week of the router being turned off--I mean the internet service stopped. The router plug was hacked and then the service has been entirely stopped and shut off. I had to fight to get anything done to replace it today with everyone attacking me as usual in the shops--I had all my bags I carry around and immediately the white trash Nazi bigots followed me into the store and smeared some ink on my white satin bag when I was busy trying to get the internet shop to test the router and connection. Everything was working well. And even when the Thai shop assistant helped me by phoning my Thai landlord (terrorist) and speaking in Thai, the landlord made him repeat 6 times in a row that the router works, it connects to both LAN and WiFi. I heard him say this repeatedly in Thai (I can understand the basics when I know what people are talking about and they use these universal terms). 


I then went back to my condo torture chamber where I had been accosted when I first brought my router and laptop down to the front desk to see if they would help me to test if the router had been broken. I knew that my laptop was okay but brought it to test it anyway. The router had plugged in no prob when I was in my room, but once downstairs the hackers blocked the plug--the plugs for electronic items can even be hacked to stop circuitry flow. Then an ugly man, who is a terrorist on my floor--a Thai creepazoid, fat and nasty and dishevelled--came up with nastiness saying that the antennas were broken (by him or his associates in this terror operation) and he began in whining Europigape harassment vocal tones (was very much like the ugly fat white men who proliferate here whom these Thai men revolve around, sound exactly like in their English, and try to emulate as much as possible--sorry, but it's my assessment from over 10 years of living in Phuket).

Returning to my condo to tell the nasty thin Thai guy who only says "YOU" and points his hand--but obviously speaks perfect English. I told him that I wanted him to also phone my landlord and tell him that my laptop was working perfectly and once again, for the 2nd time in the same day, to let  him know that all has been tested and Thai people are letting him know that it's the service that is the problem. I am using every means possible to avert him knocking on my door or coming over--which is his goal, to harass me for the pig apes back in the USA who terrorize, harass and abuse me daily to the point that it's death threats non-stop, hate, abuse, violence, The Europigape English white trash wealthy instructing the poor white trash Americans how to threaten and become their pawns and puppets for the upcoming genocides they all want to implement once they perfect the technocratic "Divide and conquer" strategies to get people to kill one another in the streets--as they are now doing in the bad old USA but from instruction and mind control out of the playbook from bad ole old old old Europigapeland.

I am now at an internet shop trying to use a computer and it's being hacked so badly that there is almost no response when I try to change tabs for one browser. The usual hacking that I am plagued by in every computer shop, every place, everywhere anywhere any time I try to use any internet and the system follows me every single place.

Everywhere now people "no understan" and won't provide service until I have to repeat the simple instructions at least 6 times. they keep asking the same question 6 times in a row because "no understan" and it's a stress tactic. 

------------------

I really can't stand these expletives teleporting me and they go on every single morning and I cant' stop talking. The system is a true torture and truth serum response machine I can't block them out. They abuse me endlessly it's a fight with hate and threats and death threats now every single morning, going on for hours and hours. I wrote posts in rage because my brain and body are continuously under mind control torture regimens that are devastating to mind, body and spirit. These psycho sickos never stop. I am a happy person in my daily life, and their goal is to completely destroy all my happiness in this life and my health, suck out every single thing possible out of me until I am broken and miserable and old and then can't fight them any longer.

I can't begin to describe how loathsome t his organization and these people teleporting and attacking me are to me by now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment