Tuesday, May 24, 2022

My internet service was shut off as "punishment" or to silence me from the writing about the terrorism that is so foul and putrid that it's more than simply "torture" that is never ending. The pigs had my service turned off as a result and I am now fighting to log into my bank account, which is being blocked by hackers. I had been able to log in until a few weeks ago, now I must log-in a phone number and I have no phone (always use SKYPE) and even when I log into my browser under my name I can't access my bank account except on my personal laptop. I can't get any representative that helps me via any phone call at that bank, PNC. . Going through "no understan English" here in post-Covid Phuket, where the Europigapes once more control the sour, dour and nasty Thais who have replaced the formerly friendly and helpful and realistic Thais who actually come from Phuket or live here, instead of the transplants looking for Europigape sugar Daddy to hand them money to be their little whores and cleaning/sucking slaves and obedient subordinates. The nastiness is once more at the level that it had been prior to Covid--and years of these pigs gone made PHuket a pleasant and healthy place once again. Now the pigs have all returned, the formerly friendly ones are all gone--to where I don't know? Can't get service and everyone except for a few I meet at random places who are not being trained into hate and near violence exercises of discrimination at me are at these occassionally friendly junctures in the otherwise non-stop hate and near-death situations. I am yelling at people in rage now every day but mostly in the most disgusting teleportation. The pig apes attacking me are smug and sick and like terror torture guards in some prison, some black-ops Guantanamo--they threaten to kill me--this is from the celebrity shit and filth who have been attacking me for years. T-rump is glowing with huge smiles, I think he is assured that there will be no trial against him that will block his return to running for president and he looks like he's bought out and influenced everyone. I can assure you all that Raskin and Kinzinger are fully in his pocket even though they claim they are "fighting" him in this J-6 Select Committee. The pig ape celebrities likewise look assured that there will enver, ever be any block to their torture and mutilation and rape and torture of me.//infinitely while people who are supposed to do the maintenance spend hours plugging in the router and saying "no understan" but keeping me waiting as they say "YOU" and then they replace a plug and keep saying nothing as I say loudly "router good, laptop good, no internet service" then after 45 minutes of explaining "I go to computer shot they test router router good" they say nothing and I finally shout in rage. Shouting in rage for hours in the teleportation sessions to one sick group of hate after the next. Endlessly being made old prematurely by old and rotten people filled with hate and negativity. I am by now wishing them death and screaming that I find them disgusting and wish them death and try to hit and kill them as best I can every time they teleport me. But first it's endless information extraction so these filthy pigs can continue endlessly stealing information and ideas. It's now rotten Samuel Jackson going on and on--what a bigot black Nazi acolyte he is--and rotten as a human being they all are. The Brooklyn troll scum are just disgusting, utterly sick and violent and bigoted and foul. They never stop, they are never stopped, the pigs who remain silent are relying on them to really abuse and torture me endlessly as they want this contract of whatever--a baby otu of me while I tell them all endlessly and it ends up in yelling and death threats on all sides that i can'at stand any of them, wish them death, find them stupid and ugly--they just go on and on. ---------------------- It is never stopped. - ---------- But now I can't access my bank account at all. As I wrote above, I was able to do this until just a few weeks ago on every single computer. THey have blocked access unless I get a US telephone number where they can send a code for me to write into a field.

 I'm at this internet shop, after one week of the router being turned off--I mean the internet service stopped. The router plug was hacked and then the service has been entirely stopped and shut off. I had to fight to get anything done to replace it today with everyone attacking me as usual in the shops--I had all my bags I carry around and immediately the white trash Nazi bigots followed me into the store and smeared some ink on my white satin bag when I was busy trying to get the internet shop to test the router and connection. Everything was working well. And even when the Thai shop assistant helped me by phoning my Thai landlord (terrorist) and speaking in Thai, the landlord made him repeat 6 times in a row that the router works, it connects to both LAN and WiFi. I heard him say this repeatedly in Thai (I can understand the basics when I know what people are talking about and they use these universal terms). 


I then went back to my condo torture chamber where I had been accosted when I first brought my router and laptop down to the front desk to see if they would help me to test if the router had been broken. I knew that my laptop was okay but brought it to test it anyway. The router had plugged in no prob when I was in my room, but once downstairs the hackers blocked the plug--the plugs for electronic items can even be hacked to stop circuitry flow. Then an ugly man, who is a terrorist on my floor--a Thai creepazoid, fat and nasty and dishevelled--came up with nastiness saying that the antennas were broken (by him or his associates in this terror operation) and he began in whining Europigape harassment vocal tones (was very much like the ugly fat white men who proliferate here whom these Thai men revolve around, sound exactly like in their English, and try to emulate as much as possible--sorry, but it's my assessment from over 10 years of living in Phuket).

Returning to my condo to tell the nasty thin Thai guy who only says "YOU" and points his hand--but obviously speaks perfect English. I told him that I wanted him to also phone my landlord and tell him that my laptop was working perfectly and once again, for the 2nd time in the same day, to let  him know that all has been tested and Thai people are letting him know that it's the service that is the problem. I am using every means possible to avert him knocking on my door or coming over--which is his goal, to harass me for the pig apes back in the USA who terrorize, harass and abuse me daily to the point that it's death threats non-stop, hate, abuse, violence, The Europigape English white trash wealthy instructing the poor white trash Americans how to threaten and become their pawns and puppets for the upcoming genocides they all want to implement once they perfect the technocratic "Divide and conquer" strategies to get people to kill one another in the streets--as they are now doing in the bad old USA but from instruction and mind control out of the playbook from bad ole old old old Europigapeland.

I am now at an internet shop trying to use a computer and it's being hacked so badly that there is almost no response when I try to change tabs for one browser. The usual hacking that I am plagued by in every computer shop, every place, everywhere anywhere any time I try to use any internet and the system follows me every single place.

Everywhere now people "no understan" and won't provide service until I have to repeat the simple instructions at least 6 times. they keep asking the same question 6 times in a row because "no understan" and it's a stress tactic. 

------------------

I really can't stand these expletives teleporting me and they go on every single morning and I cant' stop talking. The system is a true torture and truth serum response machine I can't block them out. They abuse me endlessly it's a fight with hate and threats and death threats now every single morning, going on for hours and hours. I wrote posts in rage because my brain and body are continuously under mind control torture regimens that are devastating to mind, body and spirit. These psycho sickos never stop. I am a happy person in my daily life, and their goal is to completely destroy all my happiness in this life and my health, suck out every single thing possible out of me until I am broken and miserable and old and then can't fight them any longer.

I can't begin to describe how loathsome t his organization and these people teleporting and attacking me are to me by now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

arnold shitniger is so incompetent as an artist, so incompetent to create any unique movie concept, is so nasty and has been trained to be a nazi infiltrator and programmer influencer retained in that position so filth greasy "I'm Italian-american" nazi mafia of nancy pelosi out of california along with newsom and his teams of lying money-thieving rapist dirty plantation racist nazi "men" many blacks and latinos form their unification of master-slave profiteering---the trickle down of dirty work minorities operating like loving groveling slaves to inflict violence and soon murder gangs when california breaks with the U.S. in it's own "independent" state, as this rotten filth gil duran wrote about with his encounter of his 'master" peter Thiel and writes this book, as a "latino" he appears to be "progressive" or against racism but oh, au contrair oh the mansions he expects to gain out of writing this reverse programming book(s) and in being interviewed by all the comlimentaty white boys of nazi california "democrat party" affiliation. Too bad their white rapist near-governor was accused of rape which abounds in that culture. But I was just inserting this to write that hacking prevented me from being able to write proper nouns with capital letters it's so painful and impossible to write and pound every letter down many typos and mistakes although I did write correctly they also insert words and delete, etc please be aware of this if anyone is reading this--it turns me into a ranting lunatic writing in hate and rage. its' 15 -17 years or longer of white nazi trash shit "men" I never wanted anything to do with teleporting raping dismembering mutilating poisoning rape pounding poison into my body as they laugh, literlaly they are sick as fuck fuckers adn shitalina has been applauded oprah participated and for saying she's an aunt jemima under drugging, and hyyponsis prompting by her that allowed for years and years and years of blacks to rush violently at me, culminating in people masturbating in front of me rushing hitting me without any rationale other than I kept repeating what i "meant" which is that they are supporting white plantation slave society they are attacking me for SAYING THE TRUTH AND REALITY not that this is a racist comment; its' derived from what Malcolm X said, which I believe Farrakhan had a hand or hoof in having killed so he could capitalize and mop up the remnants of the Malcolm X legacy followers and has been inserted as the face of nazi black induction into racist hegemony. That is the plantation system in California almost completely out of the "closet" with a "liberal" costume and although ugly shit arnold is a repug he has set the rape and plantation nazi standards and has all the nazi gold to pay off or using his extremely hateful violent gangs such as this goddamn sick crap who starred in better call saul they are so violent and ugly I now commiserate with kristi noem I thought she was just racist when she could not stand that culture and wanted them out and gone. I now fully understand her stance as I had no experience of that kind of sick dirty shit before--I had a bad bitter experience of it in Miami but only after the nazis took over south beach; they turned it into a nazi cartel and latinos prove to be the most vicious of nazi supporters, jenifer lopez included and wearing her LA-derived costume of being a "democrat liberal" but is a lynch mob stupid slave put in power for her gyrating sleazy compliance. Not greatly talented but playing influencer role of dying hair blonde being a latino for trump (now there's a title for it, before no one would believe me there was no defining term thanks to trump they have come out as the racist slime they are--the ones who adhere to shit like ugly arnold and they are a lot in california and gavin and ugly shitalina have learned form ugly arnold how to play that plantation imperialistic game from within america in the outskirts of america, californication they retain teh most disgusting of latinos to serve as their upcoming death squad operators who are blank, stupid and willing to commit egregious violence when ugly sstupid sick arnold can't get what he wants through his bullshit fake smiles he learned and has used to get people to comply but now thanks to this technology and a congress handing that foreign fungus virus scum all the wapons he can obtain to inflict nazi genocidal violence and death squads of sick dirty even more stuppid than he latinos and blacks. No problem for shit like the white worm senators who came under biden from the repug side (friends of dirty joe biden) to scream yell abuse and have me raped as their proxy dirty fuckers and they got immunity from prosecution in the georgia interference case --that would be greasy lindsey graham cracker) and etc. All of this plus putting musk and trump inpower has been engineered by rancid ugly arnold and still on one begins to stop him whatsoever in anyway, ever. The dependence on his nazi money flowing to pay off, the white nazi filth of congress so intent on having their surreptitious nazi enforcer outside of the legal gaze acting like a thug death squad operator under the guise of being a governor endlessly handed eveyr means possible to retain this pig snout snorting up of all that filthy ape can suck out--and so by now it's reacing hundreds if not thousands or more of this ugly ape having non-stop groups celebrities attacking me--in the past 6 months it's been maybe 500-1000 celebrities non-stop violently punching raping abusing insulting yelling death threats-dirty tucker carlson who sounds so calm and like a balanced person is a yelling nazi, no surprise there-fully on board with nazi infiltration because he's living in England and he's a tool for murdoch and he's a traitor and the democrats haven't stopped talking about him since he attacked me only a few days ago--but at least a dozen celebrity terrorists abusing me instantly for being suck watching theinternet to not react to the ugly filth--as I am alone and drugged sick and fighting death my body mutilated beyond repair by the endless slicing for just defending my basic human rights---// of america and no one fucking cares they just bring that hunk of shit into america to inflict as much damage as possible. Especially the sick filth of congress like elizabeth warren looking to increase the nazi underlying theme of alternative concepts so she threatened to have me killed for not happily offering a german sick fuck who just raped me and the ugly daughter shit of depp with ideas about punk culture so they can produce and she can profit off the movie so the image of america not being a nazi shithold colony in which that filth projects her squad of nazi collaborators becoming rich (after being homeless after working in a bar suddenly every riches is offered by dirty filth of ugly arnold because he's been put in that role, just as stuipid and ugly shitalina who has been put in the same role to dispense untold millions of dollars in awards to all the minority shit who gush at being welcomed into nazi culture and glorified, put in lead roles, handed mansions and fuck america--that is the resounding echo that is repeated in every action. All the "patriots' like tom cruise is part of this effort, a must duplicitous scheme and it has worked the stupid americans go along like clockwork golden shower yellow raining down on america. Fuck america the dirty sick violent vile should be deported by ice latnio shit associated with jenifer lopez and her gang of crap and the rest of them just insidious and ugly and violent. None of them has an iota of compassion beauty soulful creative intelligence they are grasping ugly sleazy dirty rape and death culture gang banger sick fuckery put in p ower by aa destroyed government which is the same, just concealed with flowery law-degree rhetoric like hillary is a prime example. But ugly shit arnold has lost his career years ago because other than portarying huge hulk of a pile of muscular shit killing and making jokes about it, to imprint into the dumb population the thrill of nazi violence, theft and everything that killing and pounding people down implies to the godless and greedy soulless culture inundated with porn, rape and endless wars so it's a death and expropriation culture. Because that u gly stupid fuck along with the u gly sleaze shit of shitalina and the rest of this crp, they must torture me to obtain ideas and to get this contract for their cartel of whorewood shit and crap foreve more pumped out ejactulated into the movie sphere and the public doesn't gie a damn. More violence more nazi programming more rape culture adorned with media make-up never a single expose of the rancid filth rape celebrities they jsut attack the "jew" and then replace his studio with a plethora of rape nazi shit skank bitches who all get their little studios, but have no ideas until they get them out of me via torture endlessly day after day. Because they are INCOMPETENT: Ugly, stinking filth Arnold shitburger white trash shitnigger ugly stupid sick fuck and his greasy filth brigade of scum and trashy shit like ignorant ugly shitalina all the parasites who feed off abuse and torrture my body endlessly mutilated permanent damage endless hate by shit filth forced upon me from this goddamn sick fuck shit government laughing stupid ugly dirty senators who make statements about how "disgusting" the democrats are when they do things or say things far less ugly and sinister than all they do in teleportation with their demo-rat partners all together. What a shit parade. Unable to not respond to this ugly filth fucking scum rat arnold and his ugly hate comments while I am always sick, always physically in pain, injected (they slashed into my body again, my hands are grotesque, all nails are black, broken half-hanging off my hands which are huge, deformed from nightly slashing under the cuticles to the bone slicing into tiny blood vessels until the fingers are being sliced off daily in this manner from just fighting to not get raped and poisoned to death and not have my life destroyed with my permission as this shit gruop of fucking hate and ugliness is trying to abuse me to death to comply with with the shit politicians like john kennedy, so beloved another dirty fuck "charasmatic" insulting lying hateful bigot americans can't get enough of these piles of shit put in power. so he said some insult while I was watching a movie, enjoying it. He made some nasty racist genocidal comment about killing me using very ugly hateful language, I responded with he's the trash shit but you all keep propelling that ugly trash shit into power all I do is fight to retain my body every day so disfigured from the decadess of this group masturbating over torrure adn rape. Ugly dirty cornell west seeming to be an antidote masturbated in front of me, as well as progressives the white nazi shit and then bernie sanders said "I can see why they call you bitch" as aoc sneered that "we will make you homeless' smirking and laughing. All for responding to abuse insults after years of them poisoning and raping me before I began to fight back and then screaming in rage and hitting them trying to kill them. I pray every day for u gly arnold and shitalina to die instantly and also the rest of them (you) after 20 years of this kind of noo-stop murder for just being talented beautiful so all they have done is steal my ideas, make millions off them, delete all evidence and have untold hundfreds and hundreds of thousands of people attack me literally poisoning raping mutilating my body. So this filth ape made some nazi death slogan qwhich of course that ugly ape can only repeat nazi established genocidal insults he can't think of a single, not one single original idea not even for his fantasy dream of reliving his childhood training to go to america and turn it into a nazi vassal state. And like on cue, all the shit apes of whorewood comply instantly as long as they can escape from the filth and shit they personally ensured would be polluting america with their racist policies and politics--creating nazi ghettos within america and then having shit like oprah and farrakhan manipulate and connive to put trump in power so their nazi little plantation cartels will be blacks enslaving Jews

 (killing jews that is their instruction as well as the filthy latinos that hover aroudn the pile of shit that ugly arnold is) it is unbelie...