Wednesday, September 28, 2022

A message to all you mind fuck operator down-presser rapists and their wives/children/mommies and daddies and Big Bro the HO Uncle Scam and Whorewood, inc.//My nephew Josh was home-schooled and never was sent to any public or private school during his childhood formative years: By age 20-something he already has (or is still in the process of obtaining )A Masters from Harvard (in what subject...Engineering?)--has finished an internship at NASA for Engineering. He has been Rock Climbing champion USA for a few years (placed #1 for maybe 3-4 consecutive years)-

 "Josh Levin at the Vegas Finals: Stage 3--American Ninja Warrior 2022". EndlessRandomness. August 30, 2022.




He is Someone I have never met but is a member of my gene pool (one of my other relatives is in this video)---. It's amazing that so much academic and physical success was generated outside of traditional educational standards and influence of school and the prejudice of teachers and other students. I doubt he would have had to confidence to attain this height of prestige if he had gone the traditional route, considering the terrorist organization and all the racism and anti-Semitism that endures in society (my f** you to you readers out there trying to perpetuate all this racism in the contract out on me.) This is a statement to the endurance that come from having the choice and opportunity to achieve one's capabilities despite all you f-ers out there with your racism and oppression. And your technology. Hopefully one day my nephew will hand me tech to block the hate tech you force upon me and I think he may just be able to do that one day; if I ever meet him (my sister has been 1000% a part of the minority minion terrorism towards me so I have had no contact with her whatsoever. If Josh ever achieves a kind of independence, he may be able to undo the damage his mother/my sister has done in regard to racism, oppression and technocratic genocidal anti-Semitic regimes like the US Government at the present. And your goddamn schools and your shitty creepy children too---(and mommys and daddys)--it sickens me to have to meet some of these creep appendages of the racist rapist men and their equally shitty sleazy nasty wives of the celebrity and politico level. My nephew would never have been left alone to achieve his level of true attainment if you pigs or your shitty rotten children were forced into his vicinity in any school or common workplace.

This not very positive post on my part stems from YEARS of people like pit denigrating me, my accomplishments and my family history with insults and endless threats, humiliations and theft of my ideas and property and my life--as they get promoted by the crap of the US Government. Your shitty schools, stupid asinine movies and people that are chosen to represent society will be the downfall of the country and it's coming down fast. I can only state that when someone like my nephew is not subjected to the hate of bullies like pit and his rotten shit children and the pigs of whorewood and the politicians like Clinton who make much ado about nothing in terms of human and womens' rights--and you can see this is a testament to how my sister--at least--has fought to retain some semblance of the reality of what can and could be attained. She taught her son this kind of strength, along with the father _I only met him once--also a participant in this hate contract. They got all allowance for being "Jewish" therefore and have lived with the ability to thrive in some way but they had to necessarily get their children out of the stifling bigotry of the California Nazi system that I have been subjected to (and it's the same essentially all over the country or the world, even in Israel with color lines drawn). But I am not necessarily "proud" as I do not know Josh at all, I am just writing this as a f-u to you f-ers out there and your bigot system that my nephew, courtesy of my sister who knows exactly what kind of oppressive mind fuck pigs you all are and that she wanted something extraordinary and a chance outside of your bully replica children of the bully rapist pig Nazis of your system who would have insulted him to the ground and he would have been as mediocre as your shitty children if you were able to push him down via your crappy children and bigot teachers in school.

So you've all had to poison me nearly to death, have me raped and beaten non-stop for over a decade with Elon Musk handling the teleportation technology (after whomever or whatever else handled it under the direction of Sylvestor Stallone so this contract of endless oppression and abuse and rape and mutilation towards me could still be under his administration but using pig ape actor after actor after them the children who learn that abuse and humiliation and racism are the golden path for them and their pig whore mommies and daddies to endless millions of dollars in prizes and awards for just being pigs who also steal ideas from me. To quell my attempts at any and all success in this materialistic world, I have a global blacklist quarantine on my every economic attempt at self-sufficiency much less material success. They steal idea after idea out of me and claim it as their own while calling me stupid and having sublminals pounded into my inner ear non-stop about how "stupid" I am and to "shut up stupid bitch". They endless disparage my every--under hypnosis and drugging and teleportation sleep mode "truth serum" interrogation--my every description of the success I had obtained before I was nearly dying from poisoning and they endlessly steal any and all ideas from me and then continue to make my life and health so destroyed I can't function most of the time.

My sister, however, "played the game" and attacked me but understood that to have any success for "Jews" in this planet you have to go outside of your shit pig ape system and so she has; while still remaining inside the lines drawn by the mediocrities that most of you truly are who are attacking me. The result is this multi-talented success that none of your shitty rotten children could ever achieve in real talent terms without having to use this contract of abusing and torturing me daily with the pig ape adults in their rows of chairs while I scream and fight to get them off me, day after day, year after year while society at large continues to let them run rampant. I don't know what my nephew will achieve in the future, but already he has far surpassed in the reality of talent and intellectual quality most or all of you (combined) who are part of this huge circle teleporting and attacking me. All or most of you obtained your "success" through nefarious criminality and you use mind control tech to oppress people to the point of near incomprehension in order to support your false claims of superiority. I can't describe how sickening they are (you are) and how sick I am of this endless attack upon me with no one ever stopping these stupid pig apes. I think your education has put you all into a conformist mental block--but then again, I don't see my nephew making any moves to support or defend me either because his parents who participated in attacking me just like you pig apes of whorewood have done the same--so perhaps there is no difference after all. I will not take a chance in contacting them as my sister has made it clear to me she would be glad if I were killed and she and her family could profit off it. I guess there is no real difference after all in that regard, but the level of attainment far surpasses what you would have forced upon him in your mind programming pig ape mental prisons aka schools and your anti-Semitism outcasting and denigration and etc all your favorite hate tactics that are so ingrained in "normalized" society which you are now foisting upon me, daily and nightly--


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cali-Whore-nia a WIPE-OUT. Sleaze, corruption malfeasance and slime nazi overtake. The beaches are ruined now where the beach boys formerly hailed the clean, surf and sun lifestyle but they welcomed in the Manson Family with drugs, prostitution sex trafficking and murder/rape and racism (Manson family were Nazis in affiliation, like "hippie" former appearnce of elon muck that slime dirty nazi fu88ck. And I have as usual today the former governor of that state of decapitation of deterioration ugly dirty arnold shit-termini88er with his stupid, murder death energy black magick scum goons the Mexican Cali cartel of drugs, sex trafficking murder rape and occult black death hate energy--poured on me as the surrogates for ugly shit slime arnold and his filthy depp screeching rat who conforms to the "beauty" standards of square-jawed dirty greasy nazi plastic surgery conformity. //Dirty lying current governor has had me raped by the white male trash circuit of celebrity for years by now, with dirty house former speaker dirty pig-lousy nancy---also a california representative with her acquired multi-million dollar mansion in San Francisco, coming up in the Nazi hierarchy by "playing the Demo-rat game" of slurring out "The American People!" and "Democracy" along with the chanting of the white trash rat female partners who shout out "Women" like dirty rat hillary and her nazi demo-rat cartel with filth like pig-lousy and then amy klubuchar and a host of celebrities to match. California is sinking. A pair of men associated with muck and rump have bought out the cartel of h-wood to consolidate nazi take-over.l They are part "jewish" and fully aligned with the nazi cartel. In the past year the violence aimed at me has been nothing short of murder on a daily basis and the negotiations for their overtake began..exactly when this uptick in violence began when rump ordered his friends to destroy what has already been desroyed anyway by the filth stupidity of ugly not-artistic dumb and violent incompetent ugly sick arnold and his filth gangs. //More awards of celebrity shit aligned with nazis who have viciously assaulted me but like all the white trash (and I forgot to say, the former house rep adam schiff came to stick his penis out at me naked while I had just been screaming and urging him to stop this violence against me. Sticking his face up in pig sniffing the air nazi posture which minorities make sure to emulate with grandiose performative flourish, he stood next to fully complicit schumer for the intro to the "do nothing" cartel of putting rump and musk into destroying not merely my life as has been the instructions trickled down to the stpuid apes who have law degrees who obtain brown skinned thug scum like this shit from this tv show who are dirty ugly sick and stupid fucks but the same level as all the politicians who operate as partners with ugly dirty stupid sick arnold shittrash nigger and his brood of dirty slime infesting america out of euro-hate land and all the americans fully committed to obtaining every nazi nod for their ostentatious display of fascist murderous violence--towards me, as "symbol" of all they "hate" as this ugly pig scum arnold is having his brown skinned dumb ugly slime minority slave plantation system threaten me violently for every post I write and every thought any self-compliment always pushing me into their box of trying to state that I am ugly stupid a bitch nothing a whore and they can rape fuck steal and I have no human right to defend myself--amplified by the shit government under pig lousy dirty penins-sticking at me ugly dirty newsom a scum complete and also hormonally high off having me raped and beaten in his presence as he gets gets gets nazi nods and millions of dollars for his presidential campaign. All the white nazi trash "boys" who "used to be republican and are now democrat 'leaders' in the media like dirty morning hoe joe and tim scott and the former demo-rats like lawrence o'donnell, now upset that his hero jfk is being blasted b y trump but could not assign any threat of trump when he brought a gun to threaten me with years ago to prove how "worthy" he is to continue to be a conrolled opposition nazi fully supporting trump and fascist nazi overtake of america. All hating me as "minority women" not being abused raped and tortured. //The mtv awards replete with the trash women who have had me beaten poisoned raped and mutilated like paris shit-ton hill-ton of shit who has flourished from years of participating in this violenced on me--had my ssi disability cut off and has the black scum of whorewood like chuck d of public enemy violently assualting me to "defend" that ugly sick plastic coated piece of rancid shit for my response of joy that somehow some justice had been done to that filthy parasite when her house was burned in the cali-whore-dom fires. ///So he violently threaened me in front of her and she got my ssi disability cut off---as the rest of this team raped and tortured me she returned to gloat in smug delight and is featured somehow with glowing hormonal high off having so many shit dirty fucks abuse me for resonding to her loss after years of having me mutilated into a huge, deformed balll. My beauty just sucked out and mutilated by this team of rancid shit dirty ugly whore crap "women". Ugly dirty arnold is endlessly having his dirty pig groups of minorities yell how "ugly" I am every time I tell myself I look better or beautiful they scream instantly, from my first second of thinking this---threats to not think anything positive about my body, how I look and they have spent over 15 years having me raped poisoned tears are still in my eyes every day they are torturing my body to increase the endless years of damage now permanent to my face, body and life. They killed more plants on my patio when I was out receiving a delivery. Right now they are hacking so badly into my laptop I can't type words any longer. They are freezing the system like pressing a button so anything I type is just missed and they add letters nowhere near the keys I am pounding on by now i must pound to get anything out

  **15 minutes later: not only did the filth working for ugly sick dirty incompetent arnold ugly shit-nigger austrian sick crap former gover...