Wednesday, September 28, 2022

A message to all you mind fuck operator down-presser rapists and their wives/children/mommies and daddies and Big Bro the HO Uncle Scam and Whorewood, inc.//My nephew Josh was home-schooled and never was sent to any public or private school during his childhood formative years: By age 20-something he already has (or is still in the process of obtaining )A Masters from Harvard (in what subject...Engineering?)--has finished an internship at NASA for Engineering. He has been Rock Climbing champion USA for a few years (placed #1 for maybe 3-4 consecutive years)-

 "Josh Levin at the Vegas Finals: Stage 3--American Ninja Warrior 2022". EndlessRandomness. August 30, 2022.




He is Someone I have never met but is a member of my gene pool (one of my other relatives is in this video)---. It's amazing that so much academic and physical success was generated outside of traditional educational standards and influence of school and the prejudice of teachers and other students. I doubt he would have had to confidence to attain this height of prestige if he had gone the traditional route, considering the terrorist organization and all the racism and anti-Semitism that endures in society (my f** you to you readers out there trying to perpetuate all this racism in the contract out on me.) This is a statement to the endurance that come from having the choice and opportunity to achieve one's capabilities despite all you f-ers out there with your racism and oppression. And your technology. Hopefully one day my nephew will hand me tech to block the hate tech you force upon me and I think he may just be able to do that one day; if I ever meet him (my sister has been 1000% a part of the minority minion terrorism towards me so I have had no contact with her whatsoever. If Josh ever achieves a kind of independence, he may be able to undo the damage his mother/my sister has done in regard to racism, oppression and technocratic genocidal anti-Semitic regimes like the US Government at the present. And your goddamn schools and your shitty creepy children too---(and mommys and daddys)--it sickens me to have to meet some of these creep appendages of the racist rapist men and their equally shitty sleazy nasty wives of the celebrity and politico level. My nephew would never have been left alone to achieve his level of true attainment if you pigs or your shitty rotten children were forced into his vicinity in any school or common workplace.

This not very positive post on my part stems from YEARS of people like pit denigrating me, my accomplishments and my family history with insults and endless threats, humiliations and theft of my ideas and property and my life--as they get promoted by the crap of the US Government. Your shitty schools, stupid asinine movies and people that are chosen to represent society will be the downfall of the country and it's coming down fast. I can only state that when someone like my nephew is not subjected to the hate of bullies like pit and his rotten shit children and the pigs of whorewood and the politicians like Clinton who make much ado about nothing in terms of human and womens' rights--and you can see this is a testament to how my sister--at least--has fought to retain some semblance of the reality of what can and could be attained. She taught her son this kind of strength, along with the father _I only met him once--also a participant in this hate contract. They got all allowance for being "Jewish" therefore and have lived with the ability to thrive in some way but they had to necessarily get their children out of the stifling bigotry of the California Nazi system that I have been subjected to (and it's the same essentially all over the country or the world, even in Israel with color lines drawn). But I am not necessarily "proud" as I do not know Josh at all, I am just writing this as a f-u to you f-ers out there and your bigot system that my nephew, courtesy of my sister who knows exactly what kind of oppressive mind fuck pigs you all are and that she wanted something extraordinary and a chance outside of your bully replica children of the bully rapist pig Nazis of your system who would have insulted him to the ground and he would have been as mediocre as your shitty children if you were able to push him down via your crappy children and bigot teachers in school.

So you've all had to poison me nearly to death, have me raped and beaten non-stop for over a decade with Elon Musk handling the teleportation technology (after whomever or whatever else handled it under the direction of Sylvestor Stallone so this contract of endless oppression and abuse and rape and mutilation towards me could still be under his administration but using pig ape actor after actor after them the children who learn that abuse and humiliation and racism are the golden path for them and their pig whore mommies and daddies to endless millions of dollars in prizes and awards for just being pigs who also steal ideas from me. To quell my attempts at any and all success in this materialistic world, I have a global blacklist quarantine on my every economic attempt at self-sufficiency much less material success. They steal idea after idea out of me and claim it as their own while calling me stupid and having sublminals pounded into my inner ear non-stop about how "stupid" I am and to "shut up stupid bitch". They endless disparage my every--under hypnosis and drugging and teleportation sleep mode "truth serum" interrogation--my every description of the success I had obtained before I was nearly dying from poisoning and they endlessly steal any and all ideas from me and then continue to make my life and health so destroyed I can't function most of the time.

My sister, however, "played the game" and attacked me but understood that to have any success for "Jews" in this planet you have to go outside of your shit pig ape system and so she has; while still remaining inside the lines drawn by the mediocrities that most of you truly are who are attacking me. The result is this multi-talented success that none of your shitty rotten children could ever achieve in real talent terms without having to use this contract of abusing and torturing me daily with the pig ape adults in their rows of chairs while I scream and fight to get them off me, day after day, year after year while society at large continues to let them run rampant. I don't know what my nephew will achieve in the future, but already he has far surpassed in the reality of talent and intellectual quality most or all of you (combined) who are part of this huge circle teleporting and attacking me. All or most of you obtained your "success" through nefarious criminality and you use mind control tech to oppress people to the point of near incomprehension in order to support your false claims of superiority. I can't describe how sickening they are (you are) and how sick I am of this endless attack upon me with no one ever stopping these stupid pig apes. I think your education has put you all into a conformist mental block--but then again, I don't see my nephew making any moves to support or defend me either because his parents who participated in attacking me just like you pig apes of whorewood have done the same--so perhaps there is no difference after all. I will not take a chance in contacting them as my sister has made it clear to me she would be glad if I were killed and she and her family could profit off it. I guess there is no real difference after all in that regard, but the level of attainment far surpasses what you would have forced upon him in your mind programming pig ape mental prisons aka schools and your anti-Semitism outcasting and denigration and etc all your favorite hate tactics that are so ingrained in "normalized" society which you are now foisting upon me, daily and nightly--


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet again, another nazi white trash filth celebrity this time a "news" bs propaganda agent for the Nazi English Crown via Fox News has some to violently threaten me. His lie which I absolutely ever believed but under etreme sickness and endless abuse in teleportation and elsehwere from the partners of maga fascist bigotry celebrity political bs propaganda are the liberal fascist nazi frauds endlessly murderously assaulting me. They converge the pig scum who have profited in millions and endless awards from decades not merely "years" of assaulting me with deadl piosoning and hate sit silently as the white trash filth ape pig is threatening my life with every single action I take in my room, my private personal domain which I am paying for barely able to survive from their decades of rendering me paralyzed, disabled fracturing my spine and poisoning me into a huge, deformed hard-rock-like structure the poison never coming out. AT the moment still shitting poison out but as sick as I have bee nfor weeks while ugly filth arnold was violently assaulting and threatening my life whjile being appluaded by scores of "fans" im public settings his "career" from his _retired" state now amplified by this enmdless hate promotion machinery putting every defunct lying scum into power, rather then these same scum rotten filth slipping away and new talent and ethical people actually replacing this trashy filth sick scum. I am fighting back and I kow this creep fired from Fox will be promoted for his rancid lying podcasts about how much he is aghast at what Trump is doing. As I wrote endlessly , people like Schmucker nazi-son similar to MTG who have "defected" were put on the other gravy train but still the same central nazi operating system to deflect independents from their chagrin at having lost their farms, etc. Dirty Schmucker Nazi-son with his English backing and his rancid dirty "family" live in England as he has stated in an interview with nazi piers morgan really endlessly amplifying opdcasters and celebrities to instantly violently attack me after clicking on the "click bait" all professing to hate trump and the maga nazi party. The click bait as usual lured me while in an endlessly sick and traumatized escapism situation of blocking out the yelling death threats from the OTHER pieces of shit who are just going on and on at me for hours pe day until I get online to shut them up./ A plethora of more shithead rwhores always adulated by the 4t Reich nazi youtube and media machine then promote them. Because this stinking filth creep, without all his make-up artists covering up his rancid face he looks like the redneck he is and is as nasty as nazis are on the first minite of attacking me, in front of ugly dirty arnold and the rest of this team of shit and filth. All of them claiming to be shocked and against what is happening in the trump administration perhaps ugly sleazy dirty violent viloe ugly arnold is not making huge professions of "caring" abaout america but nevertheless he's one of the biggest backers of the worst nazi take-over perhaps in U.S. history which schmucker nazi-shit-son is endlessly advocating while being presented as a "fighter" against it, just as MTG is welcomed into the Progressive brown skin cartel of Nazi inclusion into the plantation Party. //I call him schmuck because that is a stereotypical "Jewish" term used on East Coast or used to be much more frequently used. AS thsee stupid apes are so racist and dumbly bigoted Iand that term rhymes with his dumb name (Engish mame) I use it but it's so apt that schmuck is extremely appropriate. Dirty Mandami also used Jewish slang or "Yiddish" type words in front of a German white trash "punk" pretending to be anti-fasfcist and fully supporting nazi and rape and death squads with full welcome to come on in and infiltrate the U .S. by ugly dirty Arnold controlling absolutely lying dirty Elizabeth Warren--not dissimilar to dirty Schumcker carlson ugly dirty tucker too bad his podcast is popular and progressives mention his bullshit spasms of fake pretense at caring about american society (again I repeat he's english agent his family and life is based in England controleld by Rupert Murdoch the controlled Opposition who "used to be Republican" white nazi trash shit male nazi bigot). I am so endlessly ill from the poison detxox which never ends and they hack click bait while I try to escape because I am so weak, sick and alone to blot out their ugly shit voices and death threats, the last pig ape scum sits offering more abusers to threaten my lief. English shit is there because I watched a clip which stated an awards ceremony and the randic beatle dung was featured as the charitable event audience member gorified as celebrity smiling for the camera in a fraudulent compassion sell-out pose. //I think mccartny actually participated in having michael jackson killed that is how "evil" and nasty violent he truly is. Not just live and let die, but a hateful vengeful bigot murderer as they all become the more laxity is involved in allowing them to inflict this covert torture and poisoning upon targets. Michael jackson had "screwed" mccartney (of beatles--and hacking is so profoundly obstructive I can't type I am sruggling to use lower-case and I can't even type at al or think clearly). But mccartny is so vile and nasty as are the english on a murder nazi imperialistic trip with me so that is their real agenda towards the united sttes the stupid dumb dirty shit of whorewood assume they are welcome celebrities in england so they hand me over to get their own english controlled promotion into awards always stealing my ideas in the process. I can only get this out the hacking is so bad. Also brainwave obstruction rendering me mostly in hate and ranting mode, compartmentalized memory and brain function artificial dysfunction this tech and brain implant system endlessly render me into this state while hacking keeps me so focused on fighting to type and the brain attacks while I"m in this frustrated state are backdoor hacking operations.//the creep filth (of this group the celebrities and politicians) but this ugly sinister tucker carlson so formely adulated and now is bying for more awards and promotions to get out of podcasting as so many fired and canceled podcasters from cnn and msnbc are also involoved in to get their careers back on high pay status and fame enhancement but they are the same lying controlled shiite operating for the same centrifugal purpose from the same central force controlling them all. //looking at the Venice Film Festival and seeing upon asking AI which American f-ers celebrities are being honored or featured is a LONG LIST almost comprehenwive listing shit who hack their videos routinely onto my y outube. I click on them under sick shitting toxic filth out of my body they engaged in pouring into my body and have gone off awarded for the next rotation of the same list of celebriteis and directors being honored at every festival. The loss of independent film and news reporting and then the parallel of the endless repeat of the same politicians or the same speeches on the same structural paradigmatic themes which they all spew out in their primary win speeches literally all repeating into infinity the same poionts the same sentences about what they are j"Jfighting" about. All instructed to repeat the same lines for their particular constituencies aftrer the "win". If I click on any of them most of them rush to join in with death threats at me while the shit celebrities continue to torture me to obtain original ideas. Shitty dirty Darleen graham's faux "opposition" political comedy AI-created content creator joke team made a video of her using AI-generated imagery. I watch The Twilight Zone before every shower, I have saved the files the shower is a twilight zone of dirty ugly filth celebrities making nasty comments about my deformed body while I am cleaning the filth they poured and raped into my body to disfigure me and the dismembered body parts are black with fungus sparyed into the decaying areas while they all watch laughing and making jokes. I watch teh Twilight zone thusly often enough. The creeps who made this "joke" video also stole a line I had writtena bout Graham being accelerated by her "I don't know" quote in the pre-primary debate whic was a sure sign, as I wrote, that she is only going to follow orders from Trump and it was a constructed "winning" yheme that she is just goingt to continue the party line that her whatever he was to her had rcreared before his demise (which I believe had been a directed energy weapon covert assassination). //The comedian made a Twilight Zone" comedy AI skit about Graham not knowing and people mocking her and then ending the skit with Trump assuring her that "don't worry just follow my orders" type ending which was supposed to be "funny" but instead it beguiled the viewers into laiughing off her apparent foibles and feeling likewise assured she is a full on good ole girl obeying "the plan" which they are all instructed to "follow the plan" without questioning or thinking. Shit olike tucker carlson gets those who question a bit too much, leading them gently into the void of fake opposition and the "used to be trump supporter" team of misplaced puppets waiting for santa to arrive and compensate them for their loss of their career positions and they rush to violently assault me or threaten my lief so big daddy trump will award them for the next term. Screw schmucker and his ilk. But they only appear to endlessly be promoted and praised in tead. Behind all the priase is the demo-rate machine of English-controlled famous pupet scum rape scum trash endlessly glorified who also must have original ideas out of my screams onoline while under excessive drugging. My body remains deformed I am still shitting poison out and very sick and must go through this every day regardless of which dirty nazi trash "side" wins any election.