Saturday, September 17, 2022

"The Problem from Hell".//(Deutsche Welle): "Former Moscow rabbi wants all Jews to leave Putin's Russia"/ WION: "Russian energy executive 'falls from boat' in latest 'mystery' death".//The targeting is not confined to one group, but the age-old "scapegoat" is now frightened and wanting to go to the safe confines of Berlin or Germany--what a sick joke it really is. Keeping quiet in the face "of the storm" for all-too-long, the Rabbi now repents but urges his followers to flee. Speaking up is obviously a pact with death in Russia, but for me, as a target of the US Government, the situation is essentially almost the same level--the suicides and accidents and cancers are of the same death squad origin and the mentality is almost exactly the same. Only the superficial rhetoric remains as a global "divide" and "Cold War"-era "balance" of power strategy.

 "Former Moscow rabbi wants all Jews to leave Putin's Russia". DW News. September 8, 2022.




--------------------

"Russian energy executive 'falls from boat' in latest 'mystery' death/Latest English News/World News". WION. September 14, 2022.



====================


Doesn't "everyone" want to save the planet from Nazis? All the advertising in militarism has focused on ridding regimes of  Hitler and his successors. The initial success of the Russian "military exercise" in ridding Ukraine of Nazi militia and those nefarious forces brought and bought the initial silence of the lambs to comply with their usual edict of not speaking out. The Jews and their endless complicity to fascist dictates that I have personally experienced is the reason why I am in the situation I am in with Nazis and their "black and brown" minions surrounding me with violence and murder attempts and threats and torture for saying or writing any single thing that bothers of doesn't completely agree with what the pig ape fascist scumbags are dictating as official societal policy. This extends from pig pit the actor, the endless leech upon me for a DECADE with his endless latching on and stealing ideas out of the drugging and torture he and his equally sinister and ugly bigot former wife extracted out of me; they used Geneseo bigots who attacked me in MIDDLE SCHOOL (back in 1978) as he brought them to me in teleportation as "punishment" for some horrific "offense" of defending myself against his anti-Semitism, White supremacy aka Nazi indoctrination into fascism with of course that putrid prick pig ape being at the center of an emerging totalitarian swing of him leading Whorewood industry propagandized "equality" fodder to the ever-increasingly hostile and deadly American factions which have wholeheartedly welcomed in former CCCP-style surveillance and death squad terror State activities. He brought in two people who had actively worked to have me raped and my family broken up in this foul and pestilent imitation of former and current Soviet-style/Communist/Nazi Gestapo targeting/surveillance/death squad but conforming to American cultural boundaries of hate crimes fully accepted and brought into public focus through various covert psychological strategies; Ho-wood being one of the main focal points of this already established indoctrination into fascist racism. The American style is to incorporate minorities into subordinate but "lead" positions within the celebrity rankings but you can be assured they all fall into goose-step formation with hate crimes they can't wait to inflict in order to get more promotions. Pig pit the sick and violent disgusting parasite brought in these two creeps from Geneseo because I had clicked on a high school reunion website--to see if putting my former name (my step-father's name by which I went by at the time) of course I am not married but I changed my name when I had to leave my violent mother and go to my indoctrinated-into-fascist subservience father and thus took his name. The creeps from Geneseo came out in full snarling fascist racism while pig pit the slick prick smug and smirking dirty and foul endless leech instructed them to threaten me with murder when I said ANY SINGLE THING that bothered them. One of the pudgy ones, the female asked me for health tips, as so many of these disgusting pigs have done and then they torture and threaten me immediately afterwards. .These are the pig whores who poisoned me in the first place or condoned or exploited me while I was absolutely drugged to the core of my body, literally. I said that she should avoid coffee, as I find it unhealthy for myself. This was done under teleportation and it was just a blurting out of my preference--I have no health degree or training--but these pig ape parasites want to extract any and all information I have obtained in my endless healing process for their filthy shitty bodies and they pay me nothing for the years of them stealing my writings, my ideas and instead have me poisoned so I remain stuck and paralyzed as my body is breaking while they are abusing me to death and drugging me into hysteria. I was threatened when I finally said something, I can't remember what, about how annoying she and "Jimmy" were--as I had been friendly to the pig apes while I was in Middle School in Geneseo, and they surrounded me with rape, poisoning and violence and hate in school, and in the place I had to run to get away from my family which became absolutely violent towards me in order to appease the Nazi Networks that proliferate the United States. These are the same as the old Soviet neighborhood surveillance groups and death squads of the Gestapo and of the former German Soviet State--activities of the Stasi and Gestapo have remained and of course trickle into the former West Germany where such activities, like the two examples in the videos above, are not confined to those of "minority" status but also include white skinned/blue-eyed Germans but those who disagree and are not too shy of letting it be known, or they don't comply with the obvious rise of fascism in the EU and these types are "silently" massacred/ assassinated using all these various tactics. Suiciding and accidents are like the covert forte of this group in their murder tactics.

Pig pit (the "actor" from whorewood), the sleazy slick prick smug sauntering bs con scumbag orchestrated this furthering of a murderous regime into the smaller pockets of middle class America, in this "example" he made of me using people not from his ultra-wealthy clique but instead "trickling" down the fascism he has been indoctrinated into in all his whoring years of "representing" "cool" blonde Nazi ambition in Whorewood. All the "alternative" posturings he has been trained in and has even adopted so many underlings into his fold (literally) in order to appear as if he's not the racist scum bigot murdering piece of expletive that he truly is, with his rancid ugly wife (you must see her as I do in teleportation to understand that the superficiality of their appearance due to endless plastic surgery and money and endless treatments) does not apply in teleportation vision and experience when they can let their real stupidity and ugliness come forth by day (or night).

---------------

This is a bit rambling, I am under mind control attack (meaning my brain is under attack so I can't think clearly) the keyboard is of course meandering in hacking obstructions and etc. I must pound down as hard as possible to get the keys to print anything out at all--etc etc.

---------------

"They" are endlessly torturing me to "remain" silent. I thought to myself last night as I watched Roland Martin elaborate on the intricacies of how racism envelopes society through a micro-lens of analysis in racist confrontations that I truly have not discovered in most of the media I can obtain in my hacked internet system (and from afar). The same things happen in the Jewish community but I am loathe to discover any Jewish version of Roland Martin on the internet, although I admit I have not tried but I never discover anything but denial and silence when it comes to the oppression that Jews face in this death squad Nazi operation which has absolutely enveloped the Jewish community but all comply with it, remain silent or do almost nothing (albeit perhaps a little, as I experienced few times in Miami, and then, it was only from behind a veil of silence but help at odd moments because these people were, too, inter-connected to the terror network and by obligation in order to have any real business success on Nazi-infiltrated South Beach and Miami Beach in general. Indeed in the entire State of Florida and in fact you can extend that worldwide, as has been my personal experience). The silence of the Jewish community to targeting of me in this anti-Semitic hate crime that has been funded by Senators and Presidents of the United States, with a huge helping of Congress members and an untold number of members of "normal" society. Now, some of these vicious and murderous types are labeled as being "MAGA" but in reality, some of the worst were the "liberals" from the Jewish community--intellectuals (Ivy-league educated), professors, endless "righteous" helpers of the oppressed in society as long as they don't have to actually do anything dirty and nasty they will lecture of protest in the street if there's fun and enjoyment in the activity--and even though this sounds like a narrow-confinement of a "typology" it has been so ever-present in my life in my 4-time global travels around the planet that it is more ubiquitous than exceptional.


The silence of the endless scapegoated minority group the Jews. Where is the Roland Martin of the Jewish community out there to alert people to the humiliations, the mind control, the stalking the endless put-downs of pig filth like pig pit the filthy nasty racist and his skank ugly pig-ape wife? The pig pit tried to have me killed for just writing that he's been handed Oscars for the 3 years of his torture of me and that I asked for Justice and that be stopped. That lead to a YEAR OF THAT piece of sick and stupid shit having me tortured, they broke my laptop I had to pay from my subpoverty income for another laptop--that was after the pig scum had stolen ideas from me, which I recognized immediately when I watched his silly movie War Machine--(but only years later, as I have tried to not watch the K-rap movies these pig ape skank Nazis of Whorewood come out with, but under mind control I do watch them and regret it later, only after I am away from the technology being blasted into my drugged up body/brain). 

The silence THE SILENCE that the Jews have endlessly about the enforcement of Nazi protocol within the United States and beyond. The SILENCE remains as a constant and DENIAL is the bottom line. Now a rabbi who urged SILENCE perhaps he "bought" the concept that Ukraine was a Nazi bastion of ignorance and that wonderful Russia was a sanctuary or that keeping silence as usual would protect his flock from the suiciding and murders conducted by the Russian State (absolutely equivalent in America, but like the silent scapegoats the Jews in Russia, the US Media participates and remains SILENT on the subject of targeting within the US---and they most definitely know about my situation, so many from MSNBC and beyond and like the Russian Jews, they remain silent but unlike the Russian Jews, they are part of the wider gamut of the fascism and not expressing anything against it's ever-encroachment because what they are instructed to detail in the news ad-hominem attacks --and on both sides including Fox and etc--is part of a conscripted set of bi-polaristic opposition in order to make Americans believe that the country is still a unified but oppositional "bipartisan" political system.

--------------

I should look through more Jewish journals in the web-universe, and I have read through quite a few, but the ultimate essence of what is transpiring what was inculcated what was with murder and violence programmed into the Jewish population (of the planet) is to say nothing, to assume that if they inter-marry with the Nazi white pig ape culture they will be "safe" from the endless racist persecution. They thus have left me to be raped, beaten murdered etc and happily comply with the racism with smirks, jokes and like smug apes doing what the pig apes instruct them to do--(I refer to Americans, those who espouse "liberal" ideas who are staunchly "against" Trump and fascism but instead participate in secret at all times in this fascist Nazi targeting of me; all of them are fair-skinned often with blonde hair or dyed lighter--and I have more olive skin coloring, dark hair and thus I have been relegated into the oppressed zone and the Jews who have been put into leadership positions absolutely remain "silent" but not only silent but comply and then "enjoy" participating with the Nazis in order to keep nice and "safe" within the confines of society--welcomed into the suburbs if they demonstrate violence towards me and racism towards other groups in general. 

I am fighting to pound this out and backspace and if you can just take this stream of though and connect it to various concepts of what enables the rise of Nazism and fascism so those who kept silent are still considered the usual pogrom targets once the pretenses are lowered--often under the safe cloak of "war" that is when the worst genocides occur according to Samantha Power, in her famous novel on the history of Genocide, "The Problem from Hell". 


"A Problem from Hell and the Age of Genocide". Bakerinstitute. May 28, 2014.







No comments:

Post a Comment