Monday, September 12, 2022

It is impossible for me to write more than a few sentences without mind programming/obstruction of keyboard taking over. I re-read parts of my last post and it was "redacted" meaning words had been deleted, I could not "think" and I had to backspace and rewrite so continuously while my brain was blotted out from short-term memory that by the time I got through backspacing and rewriting my thoughts were completely scattered. I imagine that subliminals are being pumped into my brain at high-speed delivery while I am fighting to think. I tried to express (in case anyone read through the entire post I just wrote, it's so discombobulated) that I can only "remember" ideas once I get away from this laptop and this physical spot in front of the laptop. I know that my brain is being "blanked" out while I am writing and "they" are inserting subliminals to change what I am typing out. While I fight to write about the terrorism and torture of these haters who are assaulting me using teleportation and "voice-to-skull" technology, "they" make my brain dwindle in analytic function and a huge swelling almost tsunami of emotional rage overrides all intellectual concepts. I say and write things that are "immature" which I have never really succumbed to until I was tortured non-stop and then I got into that ranting after more than 3 years of it. Please do not judge me entirely by these posts, as they are rife with huge interference. This is the best I can do to try to salvage my attempts to write clearly without huge emotional hyperbolism. It is IMPOSSIBLE to simply think and write clearly I can only manage a few sentences at the beginning of a post before the effects just swoon in my brain and I am overcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment