Sunday, September 25, 2022

One of these dudes (from Minneapolis) was my "partner" in the acting class I took at the University (of Minnesota)--way back--just as Purple Rain came out, that very summer in Minneapolis. We had to prepare a skit and I was drugged beforehand and screwed up the finale--completely drugged I now realize. Evidently Joe got his typical promotion out of participating in the "joke" on me. There were other hateful things that happened in this "class", the entirety which was so distant from a real academic class in all respects except for the syllabus of reading Stanislavski--on Method Acting. Below I offer an ode to the "friends" who played this game who turned out to be dead offerings to a soulless system based on the premise that shitty people are "gods" waiting to be unwrapped from their warped hiding places if you just gave them a chance and mind blocking technologies/drugs/gangs of goons attacking a target. A dittie to the shitty dead "friends" of my past, I come up with often memories of people who performed these stunts almost exactly on cue. Don't want to see them again or have any kind of "reunion", by the way....they are dead, they were always dead.

 "Joe Pasquale, Boys Club performing on Mickey Mouse Club". NashvillePastaman. December 12, 2013.




I "met" Joe seemingly by coincidence at an airport on my way to Phoenix and we sat watching the luggage trucks spill suitcases onto the tarmac and drive away as we laughed--
He was a more congenial "terrorist" who "hit" on me while talking sadly about his failing love relationship with his blonde girlfriend--(typical terrorist gang stalking tactic). The last time I saw him he had forced kisses on me as I got out of his car because I didn't want to hear about his "girlfriend" any longer. Unsurprisingly like so many, he became "famous" shortly afterwards.
You can be the judge if he is worthy of this fame or deserves even more...fame and notification but now I have no idea if he is alive or kickin' it.

-------------------------


-------------------------

"Joe Pasquale--Fool If You Think It's Over". Miguel Lemos. August 24, 2017.



A recent recording (meaning relatively recent considering the last time I saw him was in the mid-late 80's!) Sounds good, dude. The theater prof gave him the only A in the class--he came in drunk and late to class (the prof, I mean) so wtf...? But I really like this song, somehow it's touching. His voice is emotive and his range is great.

His goal was to be a George Michael soundalike (not my interpretation but his own statement)--

=========

"U-MV112--Jim Carroll--People Who Died". mypartofthething. November 13, 2007.


-----------------------
In addition to the Mickey Mouse Club, Joe Pasquale was and still undoubtedly is a member of the good ole boys club.


"Bauhaus--The Three Shadows Pt II". MoonSpiritFlower. October 16, 2008.


-----------------

Joe Pasquale liar liar song---always hip for the glam---slam-sham-no thank you ma'm damn scam.

"Liar Liar". NashvillePastaman. September 16, 2009.


----------------------

"Boys Club--I Remember Holding You (RELAID AUDIO)". RareNightTracks. January 8, 2009.


His voice really is beautiful in this song---the kissing scene is very sensual. By this I mean that it's a statement of beauty and erotic desire that is attractive and not blatantly almost obscene as so many other displays in videos are--lacking sensuality and real passion---Somehow I like his music far more than the pop star genre famous stars of that era--is it because I knew him or was he really not put into the spotlight and others were but he should have been too? I know he worked very hard for his music capabilities and was practicing and working and attacking me too for his promotion--  My memories and emotions are mixed as he attacked me and there were some nasty attacks on me that summer but not directly from him, but he still participated in a hate crime against me for his promotion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment