Sunday, September 25, 2022

One of these dudes (from Minneapolis) was my "partner" in the acting class I took at the University (of Minnesota)--way back--just as Purple Rain came out, that very summer in Minneapolis. We had to prepare a skit and I was drugged beforehand and screwed up the finale--completely drugged I now realize. Evidently Joe got his typical promotion out of participating in the "joke" on me. There were other hateful things that happened in this "class", the entirety which was so distant from a real academic class in all respects except for the syllabus of reading Stanislavski--on Method Acting. Below I offer an ode to the "friends" who played this game who turned out to be dead offerings to a soulless system based on the premise that shitty people are "gods" waiting to be unwrapped from their warped hiding places if you just gave them a chance and mind blocking technologies/drugs/gangs of goons attacking a target. A dittie to the shitty dead "friends" of my past, I come up with often memories of people who performed these stunts almost exactly on cue. Don't want to see them again or have any kind of "reunion", by the way....they are dead, they were always dead.

 "Joe Pasquale, Boys Club performing on Mickey Mouse Club". NashvillePastaman. December 12, 2013.




I "met" Joe seemingly by coincidence at an airport on my way to Phoenix and we sat watching the luggage trucks spill suitcases onto the tarmac and drive away as we laughed--
He was a more congenial "terrorist" who "hit" on me while talking sadly about his failing love relationship with his blonde girlfriend--(typical terrorist gang stalking tactic). The last time I saw him he had forced kisses on me as I got out of his car because I didn't want to hear about his "girlfriend" any longer. Unsurprisingly like so many, he became "famous" shortly afterwards.
You can be the judge if he is worthy of this fame or deserves even more...fame and notification but now I have no idea if he is alive or kickin' it.

-------------------------


-------------------------

"Joe Pasquale--Fool If You Think It's Over". Miguel Lemos. August 24, 2017.



A recent recording (meaning relatively recent considering the last time I saw him was in the mid-late 80's!) Sounds good, dude. The theater prof gave him the only A in the class--he came in drunk and late to class (the prof, I mean) so wtf...? But I really like this song, somehow it's touching. His voice is emotive and his range is great.

His goal was to be a George Michael soundalike (not my interpretation but his own statement)--

=========

"U-MV112--Jim Carroll--People Who Died". mypartofthething. November 13, 2007.


-----------------------
In addition to the Mickey Mouse Club, Joe Pasquale was and still undoubtedly is a member of the good ole boys club.


"Bauhaus--The Three Shadows Pt II". MoonSpiritFlower. October 16, 2008.


-----------------

Joe Pasquale liar liar song---always hip for the glam---slam-sham-no thank you ma'm damn scam.

"Liar Liar". NashvillePastaman. September 16, 2009.


----------------------

"Boys Club--I Remember Holding You (RELAID AUDIO)". RareNightTracks. January 8, 2009.


His voice really is beautiful in this song---the kissing scene is very sensual. By this I mean that it's a statement of beauty and erotic desire that is attractive and not blatantly almost obscene as so many other displays in videos are--lacking sensuality and real passion---Somehow I like his music far more than the pop star genre famous stars of that era--is it because I knew him or was he really not put into the spotlight and others were but he should have been too? I know he worked very hard for his music capabilities and was practicing and working and attacking me too for his promotion--  My memories and emotions are mixed as he attacked me and there were some nasty attacks on me that summer but not directly from him, but he still participated in a hate crime against me for his promotion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet one more white piece of clothing flicked with black permanently-staining ink while I hung it outside to air because of the stinking fungus stench they spray on my clothing which hangs on a clothing rod outside of the enclosed cupboards for hanging clothing, which are sealed but the clothing sprayed with stench so awful that nothing gets it out and I must hang clothing up in my room and have it on my furnitue in order to have anything to necessary-clean after wearing, and then once more after having cleaned I must clean again to get the stench they spray on all clothing while I am in this room or outside of it; doesn't matter the mechanical arms are used continuously. The dress,, white off-white actually had no stains was "used" but new---a large stain sprayed within the last hour after hanging it on a rack outside---bleach, baking soda scrubbing and scrubbing the stain doesn't even diminish. It's black and then they also put a white blot on the fabric so it's just disgusting and looks like a rag. Nothing will get the stains out must throw away or put in the huge overflowing pile of clothing that has been ruined for years which I use to clean the stench they spray on the furniture, floor and walls . then all morning from 6 a.m. until 1 p.m so sick from shitting out/detoxing black and brown stinking hard poisons slowly breaking off into little pieces, enlarging around 60 times the compressed size to emit horrific poisons into my endocrine system, liver, kidneys and blood stream. Both hardening poison chemicals and mind control drugs all congealed, compressed into my body for probably 30 years or longer. Two hours of the Latino sick filth violent gang land crap who under instruction from your hero trash shitalina and ugly arnold with whatever dirty scum were in the rows of chairs facing me to yell abuse give subliminal instruction to the brown and black nazi minions to inflict disgusting violence under their orders but they appear calm, composed and silently smirking in delight watching as the dumb dirty filth black and brown death squad operatives out of caliwhornia do the bidding of their dirty europigape scum nazi partners. Dirty shitalina has completely sold off america to english overtake and only identifies as a death squad nazi operative. The germans raping me are her favorite they shower her this filth t rash stupid ape rat parasite with so much money and adoration because she is welcoming them into destroy america from within. Raping me makes her "elevated" as she uses my ideas without end. Stupid ugly arnold abuses me almost to death to obtain ideas and now i's samuel jackson participating as well. Two more hours this morning. I was so ill from shitting out the stinking poison they put in for years and years (the bulk of them, shitalina her entire shit parasite life through her filthy parents who partnered with mine in the mid-1970's--my family of course getting almost noting out of the deal this group of stupid ape shit trash getting multi-millions and endless glorification for it). It's unbelievable to me that this is 17 years of me writing about famous shit put into power and their political correlatives inflicting demonic sick torture rape and mutilation uon me so they can steal ideas without a flinch response whatsoever from anybody. It takes trump having proven that this system is destroying people like me for congress to continue their path of allowing this to go on and on--obviously that is their goal for many more people besides me. Still, the stupid ape shit like the latino ugly sick crap and rancid rotten jackson with the trio of german ape filth rat whoredom, who in the 1980's played in these films by fassbinder and now 46 years later in desperation and utter violence have not done anyting but perhaps one sang in some parisian nightclubs her rancid performances, a bit entertaining nothing as great as many american artists of yore but the nazification of germany has reduced them to just ennui nothingness in my opinion they have no :"supreior" media scene in my opinion but I don't watch many of the festival movies coming out of there but what I do see (free on free streaming) is trite and endless fixated on nazis and violent power-over themes and death and murder and stupid comedies. The same shit being propounded into the criminally-programmed americans who conflate the political landscape with a blockbuster criminal get out of jail and commit more crime so they can all profit off it movie plot---the more criminal the leaders are, the more slsezy the more they resemble the filth and crap out of whorewood scum nazi movies and that programming and the actual stupid sick scum coming out of that cesspool of stupidity and ugly sick criminal violent sexual debauchery and stinking psychological filth--any intellectual endeavors prove to be pointless compared to what they actually do for their lead roles. However I am ranting by now. Hacking to the keyboard so I can barely type. another day of my olife sucked out so some shit group of fucks can feed hormonally off it and get lead roles while my next white light coloried piece of clothing which was pristine one hour ago was ruined. I had earlier been able to clean the stains off so they increased the staining properties of what they are flicking onto my clothing so it is ruined. they cut a slice into my shoulder while I slept last night. Of course I felt nothing my brain rendered blank in a comatose brain microchip implant unconscious state without sensation of being harmed. ///This was a "light" day probably the lightest in terms of abuse for maybe over 2 years.

  And all those desperate and ugly sleazy has-beens, the german shit rat group and ugly sick rancid arnold ugly shitnigger and rotten jackso...